Crown

Board: Porsche - Taycan Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Nürburgring - Tesla vs. Taycan

Wonderbar:

I admire both Porsche and Tesla. They’re different cars with different customer bases. I drive a Panamera Turbo, and my wife will probably lease a Model 3 within the next three months.

One thing to add: I spent a long time talking to a senior marketing executive at Porsche during the Frankfurt show. When I asked him about Tesla, he very candidly and honestly said that (1) he thought that Tesla was an attractive and impressive car, and (2) that the Taycan  would not have existed if it were not for Tesla. Tesla opened up a market and by its success showed the way for others to invest and produce a performance electric product

This. You are not the first to hear that.

--

Whoopsy:
    Leawood911:

Both are awesome cars and fast. Model 3 is not far behind and much cheaper.  The difference is the vertical integration of the Tesla and the.much more advanced safety and autonomy. For me either car is the future. If you drive one of these an ICE car looks, sounds and feels funny (ridiculous) AND slow.  The last thing you want is exhaust noise after sipping along silently.  I just murder traffic around me now without a peep. 

You LOVE you manual transmission didn't you? Does your Model 3 have a manual transmission?

I have gone from three pedal driving to one or no pedal driving. No problem.  Still have the Turbo but it’s not calling my name. What is silly is when pdk drivers refer to paddle shifting as manually shifting.  Pdk is still boring compared to manual.  The silent zoom to 100 in less than 8 seconds is priceless for less than $60k. It also addresses any repair or depreciation worries. This is an affordable daily driver with insane performance for the$. No reason to spend three times as much. 

blueflame:
    Leawood911:

Both are awesome cars and fast. Model 3 is not far behind and much cheaper.  The difference is the vertical integration of the Tesla and the.much more advanced safety and autonomy. For me either car is the future. If you drive one of these an ICE car looks, sounds and feels funny (ridiculous) AND slow.  The last thing you want is exhaust noise after sipping along silently.  I just murder traffic around me now without a peep. 

What about your love for long distance trips, you reported to us in the past?

Seems difficult with your Model 3.

Blueflame

Actually very much the opposite. The other day I charged at 550 miles per hour and the new gen 3 chargers will do 1000 miles per hour. That’s about 15 minutes to charge.  Barely longer than gas. The big difference on a 20 hour drive is that the car drives itself much better than the 911. Lol. I doubt I would drift asleep and die. Recent lake trip was the most relaxing and effortless drive ever. In fact I can’t imagine long road trips in the Porsche any more. 
    the fact is that you charge the car at home each nigh for a dollar or two and have a full charge each day when you leave. Never ever any trip to get gas.  It is an amazing thing. For an old guy like me who enjoys driving really fast it is the safest and cheapest way to go fast. Really fucking fast.  And I have global warming to thank. Lol 

Boxster Coupe GTS:

Top Gear video: Porsche Taycan Turbo S vs Tesla Model S

CAD838DD-0913-4233-AC43-98660FAF2DED.jpeg

(30 October 2019)

“This is the battle for EV supremacy. In the green corner, the £140k, 750bhp Porsche Taycan Turbo S. In the red corner, the £100k, 754bhp Tesla Model S Performance Ludicrous+. Place your bets now...“

C57FAA0D-603A-45B1-8307-041A97BCBB68.jpeg

734E4A42-EE69-46DD-8B78-BBD4C5000C3F.jpeg

sad kiss wink 

Top Gear link: https://www.topgear.com/videos/electric/video-porsche-taycan-turbo-s-vs-tesla-model-s

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F28i1D1OJ5o

Smiley

Porsche Taycan vs Tesla Model S Drag Race: clarification

There have been some questions about our Taycan vs Tesla video

TopGear.com

31 Oct 2019

There have been some questions about the performance figures we posted in our recent Porsche Taycan vs Tesla Model S video. Time for some clarification.

First things first, we ran the drag race five times and the Porsche won every time by a small but increasing margin with each subsequent race.

The best figures we recorded for the Taycan Turbo S were:

0-60:       2.61
    0-100:     6.12
    ¼ mile:   10.69s @ 131.6mph

The best figures we recorded for the Tesla Model S Performance were:

0-60:       2.83
    0-100:     6.64
    ¼ mile:   11.23s @ 123.2mph

The numbers we posted in the video for the Tesla were:

0-60:       2.68
    0-100:     6.46
    ¼ mile:   11.08s @ 124.0mph

These were numbers we recorded in a Model S on a previous occasion. We ran them because these are the best figures we’ve achieved in a Model S to date so we know that’s what the car is capable of.

And just to be clear, the Tesla was in Ludicrous+ mode, the battery was pre-conditioned and both cars had around 85 per cent charge before the first run

Link: https://www.topgear.com/car-news/porsche-taycan-vs-tesla-model-s-drag-race-clarification

Boxster Coupe GTS:
    Boxster Coupe GTS:

Top Gear video: Porsche Taycan Turbo S vs Tesla Model S

CAD838DD-0913-4233-AC43-98660FAF2DED.jpeg

(30 October 2019)

“This is the battle for EV supremacy. In the green corner, the £140k, 750bhp Porsche Taycan Turbo S. In the red corner, the £100k, 754bhp Tesla Model S Performance Ludicrous+. Place your bets now...“

C57FAA0D-603A-45B1-8307-041A97BCBB68.jpeg

734E4A42-EE69-46DD-8B78-BBD4C5000C3F.jpeg

sad kiss wink 

Top Gear link: https://www.topgear.com/videos/electric/video-porsche-taycan-turbo-s-vs-tesla-model-s

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F28i1D1OJ5o

Smiley

Porsche Taycan vs Tesla Model S Drag Race: clarification

There have been some questions about our Taycan vs Tesla video

TopGear.com

31 Oct 2019

There have been some questions about the performance figures we posted in our recent Porsche Taycan vs Tesla Model S video. Time for some clarification.

First things first, we ran the drag race five times and the Porsche won every time by a small but increasing margin with each subsequent race.

The best figures we recorded for the Taycan Turbo S were:

0-60:       2.61
    0-100:     6.12
    ¼ mile:   10.69s @ 131.6mph

The best figures we recorded for the Tesla Model S Performance were:

0-60:       2.83
    0-100:     6.64
    ¼ mile:   11.23s @ 123.2mph

The numbers we posted in the video for the Tesla were:

0-60:       2.68
    0-100:     6.46
    ¼ mile:   11.08s @ 124.0mph

These were numbers we recorded in a Model S on a previous occasion. We ran them because these are the best figures we’ve achieved in a Model S to date so we know that’s what the car is capable of.

And just to be clear, the Tesla was in Ludicrous+ mode, the battery was pre-conditioned and both cars had around 85 per cent charge before the first run

Link: https://www.topgear.com/car-news/porsche-taycan-vs-tesla-model-s-drag-race-clarification

A lot of Tesla fanboys are raising hell saying the car wasn't in top performance mode Smiley

They simply cannot accept defeat. 

Everything has to go their way and in their terms, if things don't happen that way they call everyone else anti-Tesla, Tesla hater, Tesla shorts, and a whole box full of other names. Smiley

For some reason they cannot accept the fact that not everyone like Tesla for various reasons, it's not even hate. They just much prefer the US vs THEM thing, turning everything personal. 

--

Well, "they" is a generalization, which seems to be not correct. The largest Tesla forum over here has a very balanced view on this topic and praises Porsche for their achievement. It's not all black & white it seems.

The "Tesla vs the rest" discussion reminds me of the heated debates in HIFI forums, where people argue for 10+ year whether loudspeaker cables with rectangular diameter are better than those with circular.  

To add some relevant content, one might think, that this behavior is what we notice in older couples, but this is not the case according to a recent study [1]. Guess, that most members contributing to the debate are quite young 

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/famp.12483 (paywalled)

Anecdotally, I have several friends with Teslas.They all appreciate Porsche and understand that the cars are different. My friends just don’t want an expensive “high performance“ car. They simply want a nice, modern and  powerful car that they can enjoy.
    Also sometimes the hate discussion (on both sdes)  reminds me of a friend of mine who said that sports teams themselves don’t hate each other, but their fans do.

Plenty of test have shown the model S running in less than 2.3 and about a second quicker through the quarter mile. If Porsche wants to celebrate beating a 7 year old car by a few tenths for double the price while still not having the range of autonomy that is awesome. Go fit and finish. I doubt it will last long as the new model s now know what it needs to do. If they care.  

whoops has a bit too much schadenfeude and is totally absorbed in thinking people hate porsches. Or whatever. We simply like cars.  And we like to spend our money smartly. As nberry put it - it’s an EV. Luxury is beat out by features, range and fun. 

Leawood911:

Plenty of test have shown the model S running in less than 2.3 and about a second quicker through the quarter mile. If Porsche wants to celebrate beating a 7 year old car by a few tenths for double the price while still not having the range of autonomy that is awesome. Go fit and finish. I doubt it will last long as the new model s now know what it needs to do. If they care.  

whoops has a bit too much schadenfeude and is totally absorbed in thinking people hate porsches. Or whatever. We simply like cars.  And we like to spend our money smartly. As nberry put it - it’s an EV. Luxury is beat out by features, range and fun. 

Incidentally, it's still the current car. It's Elon's fault for not updating the car. Well he sort of did, Raven drive train I believe is called the update. But literally since there is no marking on the outside nor a specific change over date, it's hit or miss which car you get. Literally the car behind on the production line could well be having the newer hardware.

And most of those tests are ran on prepared drag strips. With sticky compound on the surface. So Top Gear only did the right thing, since their test car there was even slower, they find a faster time to compare. And they still get shit on by the Tesla crowd, go figure.

You just don't get it Leawood, it's not people hate Porsches. It's the Tesla fanboys that HATES people that don't agreed with them. If you offer something else, they would go to the end of the world to refute whatever you would offer and trash it to pieces. Like right now I love my e-Tron, it's a better competitor to the Model X. What do I get back? "Your e-Tron can't go as far on a tank", "Your e-Tron don't have autopilot", "Your e-Tron can't do faster 0-60 than a Model X" etc. 

The hate originated from the Tesla crowd, they simply can't stand anything that could be better than their beloved Tesla. 

The car world outside of the Tesla circle hasn't changed. It's the Tesla people that keep changing their goal post. When the ICE car crowd dissed the Tesla having less range than normal cars, the counter argument from them was that range doesn't matter, it's enough for people that charges at home at night and who do long distance drives anyways. And guess what? Now the Tesla crowd changed the narrative and use that range argument against the e-Tron, the iPace, etc, dissing the competition as having less range. Literally the Tesla crowd wants the cake and eat it too. They can't make up their own mind. 

When Porsche started the Mission E project, Tesla was the only game in town as a premium EV with performance in mind. Tesla were and still is the standard others measured to. Just like 911 is the standard all sports cars used to judge against. Nothing wrong with that. Now that the final car is out, and Porsche disclosed that they are not aiming at the Tesla segment but the luxury space above it, price wise and performance wise, the Tesla people are throwing a tantrum about it. Like seriously Porsche isn't even playing in the same pond, Just like the Nissan Leaf isn't playing in the same pond as Tesla also. One don't see Nissan Leaf and it's customers throwing a fit about Model 3s. These behaviour are completely childish and uncalled for.

A street goes both ways, but sadly according to the Tesla crowd it's always a one way street in their favour.Smiley

Honestly, Tesla and Taycan can coexists, it's not one or the other. People that buys the Taycan would have never consider buying a Tesla in the first place because of the price difference. Maybe a few well off people that wanted a luxury EV will switch car from Tesla to Taycan, that's about it, Model S was the only game in town before, no matter how rich you are, you are still limited to buying a Model S, now they can go higher in class and buy the Taycan. 

Now you say you are very happy with your Model 3, good for you, I am also very happy with my e-Tron too, especially I get to save 80k buying the Audi instead of the Model X. it has features and luxury over the Model X and cheaper too boot, now that's call spending money smartly.

--

Don't think this has been posted before: https://www.evo.co.uk/electric-cars/201903/they-may-impress-in-some-ways-but-electric-cars-mostly-leave-meaden-cold

(just a general reaction to multiple EV-threads here)

Drove a friend's Model X last weekend. Did not generate much 'want' with me.

Wonderbar:

Anecdotally, I have several friends with Teslas.They all appreciate Porsche and understand that the cars are different. My friends just don’t want an expensive “high performance“ car. They simply want a nice, modern and  powerful car that they can enjoy.
    Also sometimes the hate discussion (on both sdes)  reminds me of a friend of mine who said that sports teams themselves don’t hate each other, but their fans do.

The one thing Tesla has going for it is perceived social acceptance. They got this by being the first (and frankly also as a new brand) to bring out an acceptable EV. Price point attractive for a wide range of people (particularly if govt incentives around) + high appeal to wealthy customers who don’t care about the price but want to project positive progressive signals. This is something which from a brand perspective has to be worth quite a lot. That it on the margin may also attract a few people less in to cars and more in to virtue signaling may perhaps be the cause of some of these “us vs them” viewpoints / discussions which then devolve quickly into personal attacks. I think anyone making it onto RT though is first and foremost into cars and therefore would think we should all try and give the benefit of doubt to even some of the more devoted Teslarati’s no? 

Grouping people so their views can be ridiculed is just another form of prejudice. There is no bigger 911 fan and no bigger climate hoax advocate. I could not care less about virtue signaling. In fact it’s a negative for me.  I think the model 3 is just a fast fun car. It makes sense on many levels. Bang for the buck is outstanding. 

Please stop with assigning people to groups you don’t like so you can marginalize their opinion. It is childish and not a good debate tactic. Except in your own head. 

I think you misread my note mate. It was actually a pro-you one. Sorry 

996FourEss:

I think you misread my note mate. It was actually a pro-you one. Sorry 

My comment was not directed at you or your post. Just a general observation. I understand your intent. It is just that the next post is always labeled a reply to the last. All good. Cheers. 

I value your comments mate and it would be a shame if you left ( again). Let’s build and add to this forum. My experience in a Model 3 was very positive but for the back seat height issues previously alluded to. Musk is a crazy Genius but his competition to the industry will make it better as we are seeing with the Taycan. That said I have just locked down a Cayenne Turbo and am looking forward to what may be my last V8

Doesn't Tesla-owners call the positive results of Taycan tests "Fake news" ?  :-)

--

965 3.3turbo/  993 targa / 996 cab /997S cab/996 GT3

Audi A6 3.0 biturbo Quattro/Mini JCW/ 993 cab// boxster spyder

beltar:

Doesn't Tesla-owners call the positive results of Taycan tests "Fake news" ?  :-)

How is this informative?  
    This is a great example of exactly what I mention. You group everyone together assuming they are all the same in a negative way and to top it off you mention fake news to reinforce the groups negative. Totally overlooking that all people are different and individuals AND that in this day and age fake news is actually not a myth. This is not persuasive or informative. It is Nothing more than minor baseless bullying and it plainly shows a lack of coherent argument. 
    Minds work like parachutes. Best when open. 
    Again, pretty easy to see who has not driven a Tesla. Shame that these comments will prevent you from liking the car even if you drive it. Confirmation bias is a hard thing to live with and ignore.  Dont know why I bother to point out these elementary concepts to adults. Maybe it’s a language or cultural thing or no is used to people thinking on their own.  

There has been quite some debate [1] regarding this test. The most in depth analysis (to my knowledge) was done by Mr Dragrace himself [2]. From the TG video it seems that the Tesla was not in full battle mode and that the measured times are exactly the same as the ones from a previous test, which - according to @dragtimes - is more than unusual. Furthermore his own tests show, that the Tesla is faster (and he seems to be more than pedantic when it comes to proper testing).  TG responded and explained, that the sequence in their video was taken from a different shot, that the Tesla was in ludicrous+ and that the test result are correct.   We all know that Porsche underpromises and overdelivers; so maybe the Taycan is faster, maybe not. It's double the price so it should be and if you own a Tesla and feel depressed Elon promised a 50HP OTA update :) 

[1]  https://www.reddit.com/r/teslamotors/comments/dpmjiv/in_their_comparison_against_the_porsche_taycan/
    [2]  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE9eJtG8jaU

Top Gear has to produce a video on car comparison. 

They made quite a few runs and the Porsche came out on top every time. 

But as everyone knows, filming a segment and testing at the same time doesn't quite work, there will always be editing needed.

Instead of showing every runs, perhaps they only show the run that's the closest.

And because the Tesla wasn't producing good times, they displayed a faster time from another test, just to put Tesla in a better spot. 

But the end result is the same, at that given day the Taycan is the faster car, even when compared to a another test where the Tesla got a faster time.

But then the Tesla fans got butt hurt about losing a comparison and scrutinized the video trying to find flaws and invalidate the test just so their car doesn't get the loss. It's the new internet age, keyboard warriors everywhere and experts everywhere.

So Top Gear came out and explained everything about the test, that they had already engaged the fastest mode where they have to wait like an hour and this and that yet the car is still slower than the Taycan. Yet the internet 'experts' are still not happy. Go figures. Perhaps they will only rest if Top Gear says the Tesla is faster mail

Literally this feels like back in the days when the 918 did the first sub 7 mins lap for a production car on the Ring. All the P1 fans scrutinized the video and say the record car is a ringer, the car is not stock cause the rear view mirror is different, the roof is a one piece not 2 piece and it has a roll cage, it has a bucket seat and this and that. Unbelievable. At least Porsche got nothing to hide as usual and just parked the record car at their museum for all to see and scrutinized. The record car is a pre-production model that's actually slower than the actual shipping cars, it doesn't have all the calibrations, the active aero doesn't work and it even weights more with all the data gathering equipment and safety equipment. 

Right now, the Tesla fans sounded like the initial McLaren fans, they simply think their car is the greatest and needed to win everything. They cannot accept ANY loss. But at least the McLaren fans grew up now and act more mature and do accept it's normal to have wins and loses.

That Dragtime dude, I'd say at times he is fine and at times he is not. Most of his tests are done on proper drag strips, so at least they were done in a safe and control environment, but he aways sort of pushes what's 'stock' means. His 720S is not running on 'stock' tires, but instead wearing much stickier Toyo 888s. And drag strips have sticky traction compounds on the surface so any times he gets on the runs will be much quicker than what one can get on the street.

--

Whoopsy:

But then the Tesla fans got butt hurt 

Well Tesla fans are always perpetually butt hurt against the world. We have lambo fans here, Ferrari fans, Porsche fans, Mac fans, AMG fans, etc and there is never this cult behaviour of if you don't like Tesla you must ignorant, a hater or have an agenda because Tesla is the best thing in the world. They think a model 3 is fun or sporty because it goes fast in a straight line when it is just an ugly people mover (as most people movers are), and that it can even compare to a twice expensive Porsche when they are not even in the same class.

It's like talking to a flat-earther... I'm not talking about people who just like or drive Tesla cars like we like other cars, those are perfectly normal, I'm taking about those typical Tesla fans with a chip on their shoulder and their constant whining, obsessed on making the world think like them and if they can't they throw a tantrum and get butt hurt all over again from the frustration... 

And this was just because of the Taycan entering the scene, imagine how much worse it is going to get for them as more and more models start to come out... a Macan EV is going to be another hit, abd then other brands as well...

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS

I think a good analogy is extreme islamists. 

These fanatic Tesla fans are giving regular Tesla clients a bad name, just like the extremist terrorists got the rest of the Muslim community a bad name. They problem is the normals ones don't condemn the extremists behaviour. 

I mean, the regular muslims could have speak out and said they don't condone the terroristic behaviour and everything will be fine, but they don't, they just stayed silent and let the extremists ruin their reputation. The same thing is happening in the Tesla community. The normal ones don't speak out against the fanatics, they simply accepted them as their own. And then they wondered they got grouped together 🙄

It's plenty obvious, the fanatics are making the case for us vs the world and causing trouble left right and centre. It's them that cause normal car people 'hate' Tesla people.

--

I see your point, but how/why on earth should a normal Tesla driver speak out against a Tesla-fanatic? A normal person just drives his Tesla and gets on with his life. I don't think they'd bother to reach out to the world to state they're not a fanatic and they do not support extremism. SmileySmiley

--

1969 Mercedes-Benz 300SEL 6.3  / 2008 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (sold) / 2011 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Performance / 2014 BMW-Alpina D3 biturbo Touring / 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Clubsport

Porker:

I see your point, but how/why on earth should a normal Tesla driver speak out against a Tesla-fanatic? A normal person just drives his Tesla and gets on with his life. I don't think they'd bother to reach out to the world to state they're not a fanatic and they do not support extremism. SmileySmiley

--

1969 Mercedes-Benz 300SEL 6.3  / 2008 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (sold) / 2011 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Performance / 2014 BMW-Alpina D3 biturbo Touring / 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Clubsport

Haha good point!!! Think I will need a few gallons of beer to ponder that.Smiley

But say Leawood here, we know him very well over the years. He doesn't claimed his Model 3 is the fastest thing in the world, he just says it's a fantastic experience to him, and for his needs it fits perfectly fine. very unlike that Luke dude or something. Leawood doesn't go all crazy on us. 

Like Top Gear just had a race, Tesla lost. Done. He doesn't keep on blabbing about yeah yeah yeah fake test, Model S can do this and Model S can do that and Elon has promised another 50hp for it to go faster just so it can beat a Taycan or whatever.

--

A good analogy would be vegans vs vegetarians. Vegetarians choose that diet because they think its healthy for them or it suits them, they couldn't care what your diet is or what you choose to eat. Vegans on the other hand want everybody else to be vegans too, if you aren't vegan you are bad, and cannot comprehend anything else.

--

Just stop lumping all people you don’t agree with together. It is so childish and unconvincing. And of course to make certain no one sides against anything you compare them to flat earthers and Islamists.   Get over it and accept that not everyone fits a stereotype when their opinions threaten your reality.  This is why this forum is dying. All that’s left are echoes of your bias against other information as though it can hurt you. Sad.  
    arguing about sedans that are running sub 3 second to 60 is over the top insecure. No one will ever face off in these cars.  Btw we all know these electric cars can go any speed Elon or Porsche program. No skill by the factory or driver require so this is a circle jerk argument. Not even a dick swinger. 

Carlos from Spain:

A good analogy would be vegans vs vegetarians. Vegetarians choose that diet because they think its healthy for them or it suits them, they couldn't care what your diet is or what you choose to eat. Vegans on the other hand want everybody else to be vegans too, if you aren't vegan you are bad, and cannot comprehend anything else.

Good point, the average vegan will let you know they're vegan within 10 secs of meeting them. Horrible mindset. Smiley

--

Porker:
    Carlos from Spain:

Good point, the average vegan will let you know they're vegan within 10 secs of meeting them. Horrible mindset. Smiley

Maybe you know different vegans, usually I hear it from people when we discuss where to eat or about health. 

--

AM

Porker:
    Carlos from Spain:

Very true, and not only let you know at the first chance they get, they split the world into vegans and non-vegans...

--

what's next, comparing Tesla fan boys with the Ku Klux Clan ? Keep it cool, it's only about cars and if these people  drive you nuts, just stop listening. There are way more serious things to get upset about. 

schmoell:

what's next, comparing Tesla fan boys with the Ku Klux Clan ? Keep it cool, it's only about cars and if these people  drive you nuts, just stop listening. There are way more serious things to get upset about. 

Smiley

--

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    689958 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    409447 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255840 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    235074 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65586 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4651 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

858196 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    774313 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM