Crown

Board: Porsche - Taycan Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Welcome to the new Taycan Forum!

It's hard to predict the future (as always). Technology for this domain develops rapidly and a single innovation (like Power to X ) has the potential to change everything.  I guess that we are in a pretty early state and should be prepared for some surprise and the enormous costs for this transition. What seems to be sure though is that major OEMs announced to not develop new combustion engines, which is a strong statement and likely one reason that Merc is selling so many AMGs

schmoell:

It's hard to predict the future (as always). Technology for this domain develops rapidly and a single innovation (like Power to X ) has the potential to change everything.  I guess that we are in a pretty early state and should be prepared for some surprise and the enormous costs for this transition. What seems to be sure though is that major OEMs announced to not develop new combustion engines, which is a strong statement and likely one reason that Merc is selling so many AMGs

Agreed, technology changes fast and I wouldn't be surprised if we are going to see some sort of new hybrid tech in the future. Mercedes stopped combustion engine development "for now", according to them it is not excluded that they are going to start it again. They just refreshed all engine lines, so they should be good for the next 10 years or so.

Fact is: In many countries/regions, combustion engines could be banned by the years 2035-2050. So far, nothing is written in stone yet but with he current climate change discussion, I wouldn't be surprised at all. It could get even worse.

I still hope that rational thinking will prevail and things won't be rushed, even at the risk that the goals to reduce/stop global temperature increase won't be met. Technology has always prevailed sooner or later and I believe that humans can do a lot with the right technology but right now, people seem to prefer to blame technology rather than to try to use it for a better future. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)

When someone like me who does not concern himself about climate stuff and focuses just on fun and practicality on a limited budget can’t see any way of ever buying an ice car then the game has shifted.  Just my personal observation. I’m a hard core long distance driver who has driven nothing but 911s.  Game over.  It is just a matter of time.  Pretty much today in the US not five years from now. The level 3 chargers pump almost 1000 miles per hour into the car, 98% of charging is done overnight at home.    Costs of repairs and fuel are ridiculously low, the car and insurance are totally affordable vs ice and I’m not going to lie it is a blast to drive and I drive like I stole it most of the time.  So carefully invest in ice companies going forward.  They are way behind the curve. Do not compare them unless they include the safety and autonomy the leader has. Unless you like to rationalize, which is fine. 
    From what I can see advanced battery tech like solid state batteries will most likely come prior to any type of fuel cell. Hybrid not so much. It is too complicated while simplicity is at hand with just a few moving parts. 
    It is time to identify the market losers and short them folks. 

Leawood911:

When someone like me who does not concern himself about climate stuff and focuses just on fun and practicality on a limited budget can’t see any way of ever buying an ice car then the game has shifted.  Just my personal observation. I’m a hard core long distance driver who has driven nothing but 911s.  Game over.  It is just a matter of time.  Pretty much today in the US not five years from now. The level 3 chargers pump almost 1000 miles per hour into the car, 98% of charging is done overnight at home.    Costs of repairs and fuel are ridiculously low, the car and insurance are totally affordable vs ice and I’m not going to lie it is a blast to drive and I drive like I stole it most of the time.  So carefully invest in ice companies going forward.  They are way behind the curve. Do not compare them unless they include the safety and autonomy the leader has. Unless you like to rationalize, which is fine. 
    From what I can see advanced battery tech like solid state batteries will most likely come prior to any type of fuel cell. Hybrid not so much. It is too complicated while simplicity is at hand with just a few moving parts. 
    It is time to identify the market losers and short them folks. 

Most of my customers I talk to would never consider an EV, unless it would be much cheaper than current ice cars.

Also, the charging, production (batteries), recycling (batteries), safety issues haven't been solved yet.

Example: A Tesla driver had an accident in Austria, the car burned down (not Tesla's fault). It took six(!) weeks to find a company to be able to actually remove the battery from the accident scene and to store it. Apparently it took the same amount of time for Tesla to send experts to help out with this issue.

Another example: Munich. New houses/buildings usually get sub terrain garages because of limited and very expensive construction space. It would only be rational to install charging stations into these garages but...the Munich city council forbids it. Not safe according to the fire department and experts. They don't know what to do if an EV starts to catch fire during charging (and it could happen).

Other example: My Range Rover dealer. They wanted to install six charging stations for their hybrids and for customers. Request denied by the local energy company because there isn't capacity for that (the dealership is a little bit outside the city).

Another example: New construction site with 120 condos in a Bavarian city. Construction company wanted to install 12 charging stations outside(!) and it has been denied. Same reason: Not enough capacity from the local energy company, only 3 charging stations were approved.

Again another example: Porsche was supposed to deliver the Taycan to their dealerships in Germany. Cars would arrive pretty much "empty", so the dealership would need to charge them before they pass the car on to the customer. Only problem is: With so many cars incoming, there just isn't capacity to do that at some dealerships. Smiley Dealerships have to and will be retrofitted over time but same issues here, they can only install the charging capacity the local energy company "approves".

Sorry to say that but this is pure chaos. In Germany, most people do not want EVs and you won't see many on the roads either. Yes, EVs are the future, even if I think that some sort of fuel cell tech for charging makes more sense from a practical point of view.

The only reason I would get an EV right now is my curiosity for new tech and my love for "gadgets". I am not interested in anything else.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)

Christian I agree with what you wrote but your missing an important point. The obstacles you point out are relatively minor and easily rectified over a short period of time. When you have governments working with manufacturers, these problems will be addressed quickly. 

Whether we like it or not, the future in automobiles is EV. For now,  I have no intention of buying one but at some point I will have to. But when I do, I will not be paying over a $100,000 to get from point A to point B.

--

Having everything is nice, but it's even nicer to make sure everything you've got is actually worth having.

nberry:

Christian I agree with what you wrote but your missing an important point. The obstacles you point out are relatively minor and easily rectified over a short period of time. When you have governments working with manufacturers, these problems will be addressed quickly. 

The collaboration between our government and the car industry is a joke right now. The incentives for switching from ice cars to EVs are also a joke. Charging is a joke. Electricity prices are a joke.

Whether we like it or not, the future in automobiles is EV. For now,  I have no intention of buying one but at some point I will have to.

Are you really that sure about it? I am not that sure (anymore) since the more everything points towards EVs, the more I start to think about it and the more I realize that we haven't even solved basic problems yet to make EVs a mass transportation tool. 

Don't forget that Germany just shut down nuclear power, coal energy will be no option as well soon and wind power companies are in huge financial trouble over here, I also doubt that solar power would be a solution for Germany. If you think that other countries in Europe are better off, I doubt it. In Norway, EVs were a success story because of massive government incentives and advantages for EV drivers. 

The more I think about EVs, the more I think that we are in the (very) early stages only. 

A slight wind of change in the public opinion about EVs and consumers will avoid EVs. There aren't enough advantages for "regular" people, like lower energy cost, lower car prices or whatever.

Right now, EVs are gadgetry...or luxury for a few who can afford it.

--

RC I put comments carefully in context of what I am seeing in the US right now. Germany and the rest of the world is different for certain. Also I’m not certain that it is just a matter of time as fleets or self driving cars might come long before personal charging choices in places lagging behind.  For me right now the math makes way too much sense. As does the safety speed and overall fun. Just my point of view and I consider myself lucky to have such choices. I will be charging my car fully each night for a dollar or two and will have a vast network of l3 supercharger stations for any distance my car can cover from the middle of the US. 
    Regarding fires - serious concern of course. To date not a single model 3 has caught fire. One can’t be certain there will be zero fires but keep in mind the whole fuel transfer chain today. Sure you can put a gas fire out but the reality is that gas is still a bomb and while it is burning it will do a lot of damage fast. Even a gas spill in a garage is a huge mess. I’ll trade battery for gas right now. Again remember I am looking at the USxand not Germany. So glad I don’t live in Austria any longer. 

Sorry for asking but from your point of view, what was so bad in Austria?

--

There is no try. Just do.

Pentium:

Sorry for asking but from your point of view, what was so bad in Austria?

I lived there 40+ years ago.  It was a different era.  It’s not bad now but lots of things are much simpler and cheaper etc in the Midwest.  And I was mostly referring to EV ownership in particular  

My current standard of living would cost me 3x as much in Austria. For instance. Then there are the tax and other issues related to infrastructure which RC points out. If it’s bad in Germany it is likely similar or worse in Austria. But I speak mostly of what know about here and my most recent travels to Europe. I go almost each year but usually to Andorra or Soto Grande on the Spanish coast.  

I did compared Austria and US as two possible new homes for me and found out taxes being pretty similar but depends a lot indeed on the yearly income I guess. Thanks for the answer.

--

There is no try. Just do.

I got a bmw 850 mainly because it will prob be my last V8. I am sold on electric cars. Hence why I havec2 already and a replacement for one on the way. My Gt3 will prob be with me for many years to come. I will have the last one they make. For obvious reasons. 

--

Tesla Model S P100d & Model X P90D & 2017 Sept 991.2 GT3. 2019 BMW M850i Convertible. Tesla Model 3 Performance on order. 

How was it last century when nobody was using cars? it didn't take long to offer it to the mass and building infrastructure according to the need, and they really started from zero without a model in place (like we do)...it can be done very fast. the difference with EV is first of all you will have the opportunity to refill at home!

EV cars are not only gadgetry or luxury, please think about the Leaf or the Zoe...we are miles away from luxury or entertaining stuff Smiley

we are just at the beginning of it. Tesla put some kind of reference for others and then Porsche counter-attacked and released the top of the segment. Surely, other will join the queue to address luxury and / or sportivity and the full range of cars that we can see today from basic to top segment.

we will witness the change, this is the feeling I have about it.Smiley

--

GT Lover, Porsche fan

991.2 GT3 manual, 991 GT3 2014(sold)

Cayenne GTS 2014

the-missile:

How was it last century when nobody was using cars? it didn't take long to offer it to the mass and building infrastructure according to the need, and they really started from zero without a model in place (like we do)...it can be done very fast. the difference with EV is first of all you will have the opportunity to refill at home!

EV cars are not only gadgetry or luxury, please think about the Leaf or the Zoe...we are miles away from luxury or entertaining stuff Smiley

How many people buy the Leaf or the Zoe? In Europe these cars are mostly sold to businesses, not even sure it is different with Tesla (many registrations on businesses). 

we are just at the beginning of it. Tesla put some kind of reference for others and then Porsche counter-attacked and released the top of the segment. Surely, other will join the queue to address luxury and / or sportivity and the full range of cars that we can see today from basic to top segment.

Yes, there will be change but while I was sure about the path a couple of months ago, with arising charging infrastructure issues and other problems (battery production, battery recycling, fire safety, etc.), I wonder if this whole story won't stop before it even started or it may move into a completely different direction. EVs are the future but I'm not so sure how they will get their energy, hydrogen fuel cells just make more sense from a practicality point of view, especially once the kinks are sorted out. I also still think that hybrids will play a much bigger role over the next couple of years than many people imagine right now.

--

In the US we have the perfect breeding ground for EV and it happened actually a few years ago. What some are describing will happen has already taken place here if watching close. All that is left is sorting out where the electricity ones from. This will keep evolving like in any free market. . Hybrid is dead in the water IMHO. Like mixing a little shit and a ham sandwich.  It still tastes like shit. 

RC:
    the-missile:

How many people buy the Leaf or the Zoe? In Europe these cars are mostly sold to businesses, not even sure it is different with Tesla (many registrations on businesses). 

Although the 21,006 EVs sold in France in these first six months account for just 1.8 percent of the total new car market in France, the fact that total sales declined also 1.8 percent, with 1,166,443 units, shows how the push towards electric mobility is getting stronger there.... In June, sales were concentrated on three vehicles: the Renault Zoe, with 41 percent of sales, the Tesla Model 3 and the Nissan Leaf. Although it has an impressive lead, the Zoe had a bigger share in June 2018, accounting for 61 percent of all EVs sold in France in that month.

Yes, there will be change but while I was sure about the path a couple of months ago, with arising charging infrastructure issues and other problems (battery production, battery recycling, fire safety, etc.), I wonder if this whole story won't stop before it even started or it may move into a completely different direction. EVs are the future but I'm not so sure how they will get their energy, hydrogen fuel cells just make more sense from a practicality point of view, especially once the kinks are sorted out. I also still think that hybrids will play a much bigger role over the next couple of years than many people imagine right now.

“2019 will be for record-breaking. After close to 4,500 EVs sold in June and an increase of 46 percent in the first semester, the market pursues its ascending trajectory. The new models and the evolution of the ADVENIR program for the financing of home rechargers are positive signs which will accelerate the development of electric mobility in France”, said Cécile Goubet, general secretary of Avere-France, the French association for the development of electric mobility.

Regarding other forms of electric mobility, PHEVs have had a 20 percent increase in sales in the first half of 2019. Hybrids represent 4.96 percent of all cars sold in France in the same period, of which only 0.68 percent are plug-in hybrid cars.

loads of things going on in the background.

look at these numbers for Europe; I don't find this small.

Europe-EV-Sales-January-September-2019-CleanTechnica-Table.png

--

GT Lover, Porsche fan

Cayenne GTS 2014

the-missile:

look at these numbers; I don't find this small.

As you say: 1.8% of total... Despite heavy subsidies and all the good press for EV Smiley

MKSGR:
    the-missile:

look at these numbers; I don't find this small.

As you say: 1.8% of total... Despite heavy subsidies and all the good press for EV Smiley

the 1.8% was just for France and the first 6 months of 2019. if you look at the table with bigger numbers, those are for Europe and 400K cars is not that small.Smiley

--

GT Lover, Porsche fan

Cayenne GTS 2014

My numbers for Europe look a bit differently (look at the comparison 2018 vs 2019).

Numbers for 2019 are missing four months but I still don't see a really "exploding" upside on EV sales here, especially considering all the positive media hype EVs usually get.

I mean c'mon...these are numbers for the whole EU, these numbers are a joke. 

For comparison: Only in the month September 2019, over 1.2 million cars were newly registered in the EU.

1.2 Mio cars in one month only. 

2019-11-22_11-55-58.jpg

--

You can't expect an explosion in millions in a year, can you?

it is not realistic. what is interesting is to see the ramp up and steady growing % and compare the numbers to the giants.

400k a year, it is not an achievement but to get a bit of comparison:

it is almost 45% sales of mercedes in Europe (around 930k last year)

it is almost 10% of  entire VW group sale...in Europe

and these numbers are still low because the range of cars is not large yet and is oriented to premium and luxury prices. Zoe costs more than 23K without options, that is certainly not the price of a similar sized renault in ICE more about double the price for anemic performance.

if you discuss with the crowd which can't really spend a lot of money on cars, the answer will always be the same; it is nice but still way too expensive for now! I think the market will correct this very soon. the chinese have a lot of experience on cheap EV cars.

--

GT Lover, Porsche fan

Cayenne GTS 2014

the-missile:
    look at these numbers for Europe; I don't find this small.

Europe-EV-Sales-January-September-2019-CleanTechnica-Table.png

--

GT Lover, Porsche fan

Cayenne GTS 2014

As expected, the e-Tron is out-selling it's primary competitor the Model X, literally doubling the total sales and the e-Tron been only selling for a few months. 

But then again it isn't really a surprise, better and cheaper is always the key.

--

Leawood911:

In the US we have the perfect breeding ground for EV and it happened actually a few years ago. What some are describing will happen has already taken place here if watching close. All that is left is sorting out where the electricity ones from. This will keep evolving like in any free market. . Hybrid is dead in the water IMHO. Like mixing a little shit and a ham sandwich.  It still tastes like shit. 

You are quite correct there. A combination of drag racing culture, mostly straight and flat roads, slow highway speed with substandard drivers is the perfect storm for Tesla and it's intelligent cruise control aka 'autopilot' and low speed performance. A Tesla does check most of the boxes for American drivers. Especially in California with the hyper green legislature. 

For the rest of the world, hybrids are still the better choice though. EV still has it's limitations but those doesn't apply to hybrids. I have EV, hybrids and normal cars, and I drive them all regularly. EV has it's place inside the city, but for longer trips hybrids and normal cars are the better choice. Hybrids gets the same benefits from the government as a pure EV and can also be driven like a EV, aka charge at night at home and stay off the gas pump if one wants to. It's like the best of both worlds right now. As I have posted in the other thread, 1/3 of my mileage on my Panamera Turbo S is driven in EV mode, over 1000kms now, I actually haven't visit a gas station in the Panamera for almost a month. 

Maybe in another decade or 2 the EV technology will evolve better and displaces hybrids all together, but not now, right now hybrids are still a better choice than a pure EV. As the saying goes, hybrids are the now and future, EVs are the future after the future. 

--

schmoell:

As mentioned above I had been invited to the brand-new Porsche Experience Center at Hockenheim for driving the Taycan. I've watched some of the online reviews and my expectations were rather low, esp with regards to interior space and the weight. So here is what I learned.

Hi Rick - A bit off topic, but interested about new Hockenheim experience center.  In the past I have collected cars from both Leipzig and Zuffenhausen in the European Delivery program.  In Leipzig, they include a complimentary track experience (but not at Zuffenhausen, since they have no track at that location).  Do you think they will offer Hockenheim track experience for cars collected in Zuffenhausen in the future?

Thanks! Smiley

--

18 GT3 Manual, 73 Carrera RS 2.7 Carbon Fiber replica (1,890 lbs), 06 EVO9 with track mods. Former: 16 Cayman GT4, 73 911S, Two 951S's, 996 C2, 993 C2, 98 Ferrari 550, 79 635CSi

Grant:
    schmoell:

As mentioned above I had been invited to the brand-new Porsche Experience Center at Hockenheim for driving the Taycan. I've watched some of the online reviews and my expectations were rather low, esp with regards to interior space and the weight. So here is what I learned.

Hi Rick - A bit off topic, but interested about new Hockenheim experience center.  In the past I have collected cars from both Leipzig and Zuffenhausen in the European Delivery program.  In Leipzig, they include a complimentary track experience (but not at Zuffenhausen, since they have no track at that location).  Do you think they will offer Hockenheim track experience for cars collected in Zuffenhausen in the future?

Thanks! Smiley

I have to imagine the PEC there will be part of the Zuffenhausen program at a later date, Hockenheim is only a short drive away after all.

Perhaps it will be like doing factory, museum tours first, sign paper work then a shuttle to Hockenheim. 

--

I don't know, but what Nick wrote makes a lot of sense. Likely one of the reasons the PEC (English version) was built in Hockenheim 

I didn't quite know he details about the Hockenheim purchase. But early last year when we did the first race there Manthey told us Porsche had bought the track already and will be building a new PEC there. Took them I guess a year to complete the project.

Our factory instructors were saying ti's a good idea as they said Leipzig has a track and now Zuffenhausen will have one.

--

Whoopsy:
    Leawood911:

You are quite correct there. A combination of drag racing culture, mostly straight and flat roads, slow highway speed with substandard drivers is the perfect storm for Tesla and it's intelligent cruise control aka 'autopilot' and low speed performance. A Tesla does check most of the boxes for American drivers. Especially in California with the hyper green legislature. 

For the rest of the world, hybrids are still the better choice though. EV still has it's limitations but those doesn't apply to hybrids. I have EV, hybrids and normal cars, and I drive them all regularly. EV has it's place inside the city, but for longer trips hybrids and normal cars are the better choice. Hybrids gets the same benefits from the government as a pure EV and can also be driven like a EV, aka charge at night at home and stay off the gas pump if one wants to. It's like the best of both worlds right now. As I have posted in the other thread, 1/3 of my mileage on my Panamera Turbo S is driven in EV mode, over 1000kms now, I actually haven't visit a gas station in the Panamera for almost a month. 

Maybe in another decade or 2 the EV technology will evolve better and displaces hybrids all together, but not now, right now hybrids are still a better choice than a pure EV. As the saying goes, hybrids are the now and future, EVs are the future after the future. 

You can not help but display your prejudice toward Americans. Streotype much?  It is quite offensive. I don’t think you get it at all. 

Leawood911:
    Whoopsy:
    Leawood911:

You can not help but display your prejudice toward Americans. Streotype much?  It is quite offensive. I don’t think you get it at all. 

Of course stuff have to be stereotyped and generalized. Who has time to granulate into tiny bits and discuss each tiny bit at a time? When something happens for a majority of people, that can be used as a generalization for simplicity sake.  With there be objections? Of course there will be. There will always be someone that thinks they got offended by whatever there is. Modern society are way too sensitive to stuff. Literally it's disgustingly sensitive. People should just take a step backhand breath, it's not the end of the world. 

Just like I would prefer to separate gender as XX or XY, I don't have time to separate them into 600 difference genders. 

It's not prejudice, it's just calling stuff is they are.

It's like calling Canadians a bunch of beer drinking hockey loving people that says sorry and huh a lot. Or Sterotyping Eastern European girls as tall and blonde and thin. Or British as mostly consists of people that are size 16 and above. Or the Chinese as a bunch of uneducated farmers that got rich all of a sudden. Or the Japanese people are a bunch of short people with short penises. Or the Korean girls all look exactly a like as they all pick from the same option book from the plastic surgeon. 

--

Whoopsy:
    Leawood911:
    Whoopsy:
    Leawood911:

Of course stuff have to be stereotyped and generalized. Who has time to granulate into tiny bits and discuss each tiny bit at a time? When something happens for a majority of people, that can be used as a generalization for simplicity sake.  With there be objections? Of course there will be. There will always be someone that thinks they got offended by whatever there is. Modern society are way too sensitive to stuff. Literally it's disgustingly sensitive. People should just take a step backhand breath, it's not the end of the world. 

Just like I would prefer to separate gender as XX or XY, I don't have time to separate them into 600 difference genders. 

It's not prejudice, it's just calling stuff is they are.

It's like calling Canadians a bunch of beer drinking hockey loving people that says sorry and huh a lot. Or Sterotyping Eastern European girls as tall and blonde and thin. Or British as mostly consists of people that are size 16 and above. Or the Chinese as a bunch of uneducated farmers that got rich all of a sudden. Or the Japanese people are a bunch of short people with short penises. Or the Korean girls all look exactly a like as they all pick from the same option book from the plastic surgeon. 

SmileySmiley Nick, you better watch it. The PC and MeTO movement will get after you.Smiley

--

Having everything is nice, but it's even nicer to make sure everything you've got is actually worth having.

I’m not PC at all but I still don’t find it that funny but I do understand your point, of course. Then again, you may also understand that sometimes it can be insulting and it can get old. I think there are better ways to make a point. 

Leawood911:

I’m not PC at all but I still don’t find it that funny but I do understand your point, of course. Then again, you may also understand that sometimes it can be insulting and it can get old. I think there are better ways to make a point. 

Perhaps it might felt insulting at times but truth hurts. It is what it is. You know me long enough here to know that I am blunt and direct.

Modern society now much prefer everything to be sugar coated and goes down easy. Sugar coated shit is still shit, might as well be a man and eat it straight up. 

You might as well heard of the world's view of American tourists. Most think they are loud and obnoxious. They tolerate them only because they have money to spend. I have to imagine you are not one of those and most of my American friends aren't, but when you traveled the merchants and others still assumed you are like those. You can thank your fellow country man for that reputation.

--

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/29/24 1:47 PM
    Enmanuel
    691034 1781
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    410154 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    256219 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    235410 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65744 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4744 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

858811 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    775112 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM