Crown

Board: Lamborghini Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Aventador and SV

crayphile:
    J.Seven:

What a week , first the Turbo S and now this super car beauty! it can´t get any better Smiley Smiley I can´t imagine the feeling of happiness and joy you´re feeling these days.

Now all we all need here on Rennteam is a pic with your beauties all together Smiley Smiley please do it Smiley

Only after @Mike S and @Futch !

So now you have F12, Huracan, Wraith, Aventador SV, CTS and ? They are so many I lost the count Smiley 

We´ve asked you, not Mike or Futch,but talking about them, they´re stable would be welcome here too  Smiley

--

J.Seven

J.Seven:
    crayphile:
    J.Seven:

What a week , first the Turbo S and now this super car beauty! it can´t get any better Smiley Smiley I can´t imagine the feeling of happiness and joy you´re feeling these days.

Now all we all need here on Rennteam is a pic with your beauties all together Smiley Smiley please do it Smiley

So now you have F12, Huracan, Wraith, Aventador SV, CTS and ? They are so many I lost the count Smiley 

We´ve asked you, not Mike or Futch,but talking about them, they´re stable would be welcome here too  Smiley

J.Seven

Hey, you have forgotten the Speciale A, the incoming 488 Spider, the 675 LT and I've also seen some 991 there.

Just to name a few. Smiley

--

We're at the point where you can be the fastest or just sound like you're the fastest.

The secret of life is to admire without desiring.

Rossi:
    J.Seven:
    crayphile:
    J.Seven:

J.Seven

Hey, you have forgotten the Speciale A, the incoming 488 Spider, the 675 LT and I've also seen some 991 there.

and a Volvo Smiley

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm --  991 GT3 RS 

Gnil:
    Rossi:
    J.Seven:
    crayphile:
    J.Seven:

J.Seven

and a Volvo Smiley

Steady on Gnil - Crayphile's stable isn't that exclusive! Smiley

--

Porsche Boxster GTS Carrara white / Volvo V40 R Design daily drive

J.Seven:

The F12 has gone recently in anticipation of the TDF's arrival later this year, and the Huracan has made way for the SV.

Wow , truly impressive caryphile ! Congrats !! 

dreamcar:
    Gnil:
    Rossi:
    J.Seven:
    crayphile:
    J.Seven:

J.Seven

and a Volvo Smiley

Steady on Gnil - Crayphile's stable isn't that exclusive! Smiley

SmileySmileySmiley

--

2015 981 Cayman GT4 | White | Full Bucket Seats | Sport Chrono
    2014 991 Carrera 4S | Dark Blue Metallic | PDK | Sport Chrono | SPASM

Brilliant addition yet again Crayphile, love the brave specs you choose.

--

2003 BMW M3 CSL (sold) / 2008 Porsche 911 GT3 RS / 2013 MINI John Cooper Works GP / 2014 BMW Alpina D3 biturbo Touring

Congratulations Crayphile , automotive art!

When you look up "exotic car" in the dictionary you will see a picture of this car......

Congrats ! nothing beats the presence of a SV ! true batmobile kiss

Truly spectacular color choice, really makes it look something beyond just another Lamborghini.

So so beautiful, crayphile.

Congrats,, enjoy it to the full.

--

throt

"I Have Done It!".

991 GT3 pick up in October 2014.

Very cool. Not certain what you meant by divided opinion. The only division is between those who can afford it and those who can't for whatever reason.  Now tell us please, is there any visibility through the rear window (not like there is much interesting back there)?

JimFlat6:

Truly spectacular color choice, really makes it look something beyond just another Lamborghini.

Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)

Amazing combo...congrats 

pgouveia:

Amazing combo...congrats 

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone. The car has amazing presence as you have all noted, but this colour is just something else - especially in the sunlight when there is a sparkle to it like no other of my cars with triple or four layer paint. On the driving front it takes a bit of getting use to relative to most of my other cars which are rear wheel drive as you know. At slower speeds it feels almost as if you are "dragging" the front in to the corner with the steering wheel, but less so at higher speeds (only road driving so far for  me). There is decent steering feel but nothing like an LT but you get my drift. The car is incredibly stable and planted  (sub 7 minute NBR time remember) but you are always aware of its width and size. The gear shift is better than a base Aventador but light years away from say a Ferrari dual clutch system. The seats are hard with virtually no padding - not sure how the back would hold up on a long journey, but fine for short sharp bursts. @Leawood911 the view from the rear is of the beautiful carbon engine cover slats - but no issues with those big side mirrors on knowing what is behind. Interestingly the biggest blind spot by far is on the Boxster Spyder. Brake feel is good and its a nice progressive stop from the ceramics in road use,

Oh,  and did I mention there is a monster V12 screaming in the back SmileySmiley and interestingly less of the Snap Crackle and Pop on the downshift in Sport mode than on the Huracan which is a good thing. Sure its not a surgical instrument "driver's car" but as a package in terms of looks, performance and sound its hard to beat. I absolutely love this beast.

Check out this one with cat delete. Sounds crazy.

Now that you have the SV for one month how has been the ownership of the beast crayphile?

--

J.Seven

J.Seven:

Now that you have the SV for one month how has been the ownership of the beast crayphile?

I guess he still has a grin on his face... Smiley Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)

J.Seven:

Over and above my driving comments in the previous post, I would add that this is a car one really needs to learn to drive fast and accurately, much more so than say a 675 LT or Speciale which are much easier. However, with the 4 wheel drive it feels very stable all the time, the steering is heavy but gives plenty of feel, and  importantly the brakes are reassuringly good. I'm getting used to the idosyncrasies of the gear box and able to time the change better  - the key is to keep the revs high which ties in nicely with the sound coming from the rear Smiley . All in all a very satisfactory addition to the stable, and main supplier of V12 operatic fun till the TDF arrives after the summer now it seems Smiley - but it will be worth the wait no doubt, and a real challenge to drive as well.

Assetto Corsa Vs Real Life - Lamborghini Aventador SV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1m4pwjfHV8

Lamborghini Delivers Record 2,013 Cars in First Half of 2016

Lamborghini has delivered a record 2,013 cars in the first half of 2016.
    The delivery number of 2,013 vehicles is an increase of 7% over the same period last year. The record first half also included a record month of June which saw over 400 cars delivered to customers around the world. 
    Lamborghini attributes much of this success to the introduction of the Spyder version of the Huracan as well as its rear-wheel drive brother. Also, customers have continued to show strong demand for the Aventador which helped to bolster sales. 
    “Thanks to the enlargement of the Huracán family, including introduction of the Spyder and rear-wheel drive version in markets worldwide in spring this year, we were able to deliver an exceptional sales performance in the first six months of 2016,” said Stefano Domenicali, Chief Executive Officer of Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. “With a solid order bank, not only for the Huracán, but also for our V12 model the Aventador, we aim to outperform the last year’s sales record yet again.”
    The sales breakdown included the delivery of 1,370 units of the Huracán and 643 units of the Aventador. 
    Lamborghini expects to continue strong sales and delivery numbers throughout the rest of FY 2016.

That cameraman was an idiot, he was lucky the driver of that Lambo reacted properly.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)

Lamborghini Aventador Roadster facelift spotted with multiple aero tweaks

Towards the end of March, production of the Aventador hit 5,000 units when a Roadster painted in Rosso Bia left the assembly line in Sant’Agata Bolognese. Now, the open-top model is getting ready to receive a mid-cycle refresh which will bring a number of aero changes in line with the range-topping Superveloce version.

Many people are selling/trading their reg coupes and spiders in anticipation of the facelift.

(From lambo power)

NRing - 7:15 (Porsche 918 did 7:13 with the same driver)
    Hockenheim - 1:07.8
    0-100: 2.8 sec
    0-200: 8.6 sec
    Weight: ~ 3850 lbs
    Tires: P Zero Corsa

kingjr9000:

(From lambo power)

NRing - 7:15 (Porsche 918 did 7:13 with the same driver)
    Hockenheim - 1:07.8
    0-100: 2.8 sec
    0-200: 8.6 sec
    Weight: ~ 3850 lbs
    Tires: P Zero Corsa

These are very good values but Sport Auto/AMS had issues reproducing them.

0-100 kph times were always over 3 seconds, 0-200 kph in 9.1 seconds (example: R8 did 9.3 seconds) and 0-300 kph in 25.6 seconds (3 seconds faster than R8).

Hockenheim time (PZero Corsa) in 1.09,0 min.

Lamborghini claims 6:59 for the Nordschleife but... Smiley

--

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/11/24 6:53 AM
    GnilM
    752884 1796
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    430550 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    258516 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    255424 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    79499 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5250 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

868149 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    801709 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM