Crown

Board: Ferrari Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: f430 pictures in fiorano during presentation!!!!

In Antwort auf:
    geertf60 said:
    Is the picture with the CS wheels an indication who a 430CS could be? Yellow seems to be the color.

BBS Challenge wheels as shown on one pic are an option.

In Antwort auf:
    Super Darius said:
    RC,tell us that the 997 Turbo will be better...if not..this,will be a really good alternative!!

Well, then you should change your signature!

In Antwort auf:
    MKW said:
    Why design in a hertage- inspired dual oval nostril front when it doesn't come to a point like on the F156 racer ? Can't call it a shark nose . Would have been better on that smooth rounded front bumper to put a tiny bit of angularity in those intakes to balance all the creases and planes on the rear.
    So much buying absolute design uniqueness for the ultimate supercar for the Enzo owners.

1) absolutely right about the front bumper, a little bit more shaped would fit the car well, just as in case of the front bumper of Challenge Stradale versus Modena: marginal effort, maximum effect

2) concerning the rear, I think Ferrari is searching for a new variation for the back of their cars, after more or less the same rear design for a very long time (308, 328, 355, 360, 512M, 550, 575, 456, 612, GTO, F40, F50, forgot one?). I think they found that variation with the Enzo rear.

In Antwort auf:
    Fanch said:
    As an evolution, it is a great leap, much more of an evolution than 996 to 997 I would say (from a style point of view I mean).

Ferrari claims almost 70 percent of the parts being new.

Take that pic and enlarge it a little bit. You will see that the teardrop air intake isn't as big as it appears, but that its interior and its borders are painted black. Now I don't think that is the right colour for that part of the bumper, especially when compared to the side air vents in front of the wheel: these are painted in body colour.
    I would like to see the edge as well as the inner part (next to the number plate) of the teardrop being painted in bodycolour, that would help to make the front bumper look more shaped and therefore not as plain looking as in the first pics...

Quote:
    rossi said:
    Take that pic and enlarge it a little bit. You will see that the teardrop air intake isn't as big as it appears, but that its interior and its borders are painted black. Now I don't think that is the right colour for that part of the bumper, especially when compared to the side air vents in front of the wheel: these are painted in body colour.
    I would like to see the edge as well as the inner part (next to the number plate) of the teardrop being painted in bodycolour, that would help to make the front bumper look more shaped and therefore not as plain looking as in the first pics...

You could order your car in black!

In Antwort auf:
    fritz said:
    You could order your car in black!

Well, I thought so, but wouldn't that be too easy? And I prefer rossi, sorry, rosso corsa. In black all shapes of a chassis seem blurry and I really think a little colour change of the front bumper would be for the benefit of it. Well, seems I'm the only one

Quote:
    rossi said:
    In black all shapes of a chassis seem blurry and I really think a little colour change of the front bumper would be for the benefit of it. Well, seems I'm the only one

I wouldn't worry about it just yet. None of the photographs seen so far really show the cars in full. They may yet look quite different "in the metal".

The worst shame of all is that from the side shots shown in this thread it's clear that the early "fire" pic and the subsequent Road and Track photoshop pics were dead on accurate until the last second...

...when Ferrari's oh-so-sellout management decided to screw with the front air intakes to somehow link the car to the past in a totally irrelevant and superfluous way. What a shame.

PS - Thanks and big props go out though to whomever shot/smuggled those pics out on their cell phone. Great work there Mr. Bond.

Quote:
    dhayek said:
    last one!!

WOW, great pics man!
    The F430 looks great, I love the mix of 360 Modena/Enzo Ferrari/156!
    It's even got a touch of 330 TRI and 330 P3....great work Ferrari!

I was actually hoping that the front end would be similar to the Ferrari in this months issue of Road & Track. I really like the complete open front end vs. the two openings.

Love the back end of the car!!!!!!

Bringing these photos to my dealer tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
    rossi said:
    Quote:
    Super Darius said:
    RC,tell us that the 997 Turbo will be better...if not..this,will be a really good alternative!!

Well, then you should change your signature!

Quote:
    yano said:
    I was actually hoping that the front end would be similar to the Ferrari in this months issue of Road & Track. I really like the complete open front end vs. the two openings.

Me too. We're just going to have to let it go. Would have been easier if the previous version of the car had never been greenlighted and subsequently leaked, only to have its nose chopped off in the final stages.

Still sounds like a great car for those that are lucky enough to have a connection to one of the few dealers that will allow them to have a firm build date and not gouge them on price. For the rest of it's Lambo or Porsche this round, possibly a used F430 the next round.

hey guys i was just wondering how come nobody asked me about the interior..live impressions...details...???? nobody is curious to know about the "all main functions of the cars in the steering wheel"????

The inside of the front intake isnt "painted black". Its unpainted carbon fiber.

Go ahead man! I wanna know! As long as it's not as cheap as the previous interior, it's great! However I'm not a huge fan of the new big LCD display on their new cars (Enzo, 612) does this one get it too?

In Antwort auf:
    spotseller said:
    The inside of the front intake isnt "painted black". Its unpainted carbon fiber.

Sure about that? And if so, it is standard or expensive option of the "outside carbon fiber package"? If the last is accurate, I'd prefer all painted standard front bumper.

In Antwort auf:
    Fanch said:
    Go ahead man! I wanna know! As long as it's not as cheap as the previous interior, it's great! However I'm not a huge fan of the new big LCD display on their new cars (Enzo, 612) does this one get it too?

As far as I heard, there's no LCD display next to the main instruments. True?

In Antwort auf:
    fritz said:
    In Antwort auf:
    rossi said:
    In black all shapes of a chassis seem blurry and I really think a little colour change of the front bumper would be for the benefit of it. Well, seems I'm the only one

I wouldn't worry about it just yet. None of the photographs seen so far really show the cars in full. They may yet look quite different "in the metal".

Maybe you're right...
    At least you could paint it if you're not satisfied.

Quote:
    Super Darius said:
    Power figure is GREAT,the car looks also great...

I can't say if the 997 Turbo will be better, I have to be fair enough to see both cars on the street first.
    But regarding power, I think you can sleep well...

I have to say the car looks much better as a final product than it did on any picture being published in advance.

Reading the power figures I am actually wondering how the 575's follow-up will look, feel and drive!

In Antwort auf:
    Ferdie said:
    Reading the power figures I am actually wondering how the 575's follow-up will look, feel and drive!

According to my source, the next Maranello be be close to 600 hp (if spot-on 600).

Quote:
    rossi said:
    Quote:
    Ferdie said:

According to my source, the next Maranello be be close to 600 hp (if spot-on 600).

Have you heard when this car will come out yet????

In Antwort auf:
    BluCamSS said:
    In Antwort auf:
    rossi said:
    In Antwort auf:
    Ferdie said:

Have you heard when this car will come out yet????

Yep, presentation said to later next year, so Frankfurt Motor Show is a good bet.

Quote:
    rossi said:
    Quote:
    fritz said:
    Quote:
    rossi said:

Maybe you're right...

I guess we'd have to get used to seeing "nero" above your avatar then, instead of "rossi".

In Antwort auf:
    fritz said:
    In Antwort auf:
    rossi said:
    In Antwort auf:
    fritz said:
    In Antwort auf:
    rossi said:

Maybe you're right...

I guess we'd have to get used to seeing "nero" above your avatar then, instead of "rossi".

(probably it would be "neri" )

Quote:
    rossi said:
    (probably it would be "neri" )

No, no. You'd only qualify for "neri" if you bought at least two black cars.

But then, that may be what you had in mind?

Quote:
    RC said:
    Quote:
    Super Darius said:

I can't say if the 997 Turbo will be better, I have to be fair enough to see both cars on the street first.

Thanks friend...is what i whant to hear....

Now i can return to sleep..

yeah!

it's again good to be back.

and to know to know first!

best, floren

Quote:
    RC said:
    Quote:
    Super Darius said:

Although one might sleep less well, given 997TTS' probable obesity issue . Hopefully, P can engineer that weight issue out of the driving experience....and develop a more charismatic exhaust note for 997TTS.

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    764348 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    436513 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    261042 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    257969 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    82639 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5329 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

876876 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    808936 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM