Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 997 - Turbo Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Autobild-Walter Rohrl-997 GT2

Quote:
    MKSGR said:
    Quote:
    mp said:
    Quote:
    eclou said:

Well, since it is 4 seconds faster, perhaps there is something more to this "rumor"?

As per the latest issue of SportAuto the difference between the former Supertest 997TT and a recently tested 997TT is 2s (not 4s). Maybe Kreso refers to some additional changes not yet published

I guess Porsche won't give up until the car achieves the advertised 7:49 .

If HvS, with his limited skill in driving the 997TT can achieve a 2 second gain, then I guess WR can get into the 30s with the new set up?

Seriously, I think the 2 second gain is within the margin of error and maybe HvS learned more about how to drive the 997TT between tests and hence the gain. We all know he is well underachieved driving the 997TT on the 'ring so there are more to gain to bring that time up to his 'standard', unless his limited skills has already been maxed on this latest test.

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    MKSGR said:
    Quote:
    mp said:
    Quote:
    eclou said:

Well, since it is 4 seconds faster, perhaps there is something more to this "rumor"?

As per the latest issue of SportAuto the difference between the former Supertest 997TT and a recently tested 997TT is 2s (not 4s). Maybe Kreso refers to some additional changes not yet published

I guess Porsche won't give up until the car achieves the advertised 7:49 .

The funny thing is: they even advertised 7:40 (if I recall correctly). Giving HvS a 5s margin on WR this should imply a SportAuto NBR time of 7:45... Highly unlikely, that they will ever achieve this The factory claim is simply far off the reality

Quote:
    Whoopsy said:
    If HvS, with his limited skill in driving the 997TT can achieve a 2 second gain, then I guess WR can get into the 30s with the new set up?

Seriously, I think the 2 second gain is within the margin of error and maybe HvS learned more about how to drive the 997TT between tests and hence the gain. We all know he is well underachieved driving the 997TT on the 'ring so there are more to gain to bring that time up to his 'standard', unless his limited skills has already been maxed on this latest test.

You start speculating again without proper knowledge of the facts SportAuto mentions in the recent issue that the 2s better time was achieved on a car with a modified setup (meaning a different setup than the Supertest 997TT had).

BTW: Please discontinue repeating stuff like "we all know he is well underachieving driving the 997TT". We are not in the Kindergarten here and the patience of the well informed Rennteam community should not be tested beyond a certain limit The quality of this board suffers if such unfounded and unqualified statements are posted again and again.

Quote:
    MKSGR said:
    Quote:
    Whoopsy said:

You start speculating again without proper knowledge of the facts SportAuto mentions in the recent issue that the 2s better time was achieved on a car with a modified setup (meaning a different setup than the Supertest 997TT had).

BTW: Please discontinue repeating stuff like "we all know he is well underachieving driving the 997TT". We are not in the Kindergarten here and the patience of the well informed Rennteam community should not be tested beyond a certain limit The quality of this board suffers if such unfounded and unqualified statements are posted again and again.

Exactly.

Quote:
    MKSGR said:
    Quote:
    Whoopsy said:

And I thought I was the only one who liked to bust other members' balls . I fully agree with you.

Quote:
    Whoopsy said:

I 100% agree with you. I told MKSGR yesterday in a Pizzeria nearly the same.
    But watch out the good informed H.v.S. follower with the supertest bible in their hands...

Greetings from another uninformed member

Quote:
    MKSGR said:

And you are the one properly informed? Please. You keep quoting SA like it's the bible but you do not know for certain HOW SA test their cars and under WHAT condition. You keep saying they did published how they test before but that was so long ago that a lot of the condition could have changed. Heck a test in the spring time could very well be different than one taken in the middle of summer even in the same car. If SA test criteria is really strict, why don't they post their criteria on their website?

Just as you are doubtful of Prosche's claims, there are others like me who are doubtful of SA's claim. So you are allowed to doubt Porsche but we are not allowed to doubt SA? Now that's some childish behaviour. This is a internet forum and there will be all sorts of different views, we tolerate your narrowed minded opinions, we tolerated Nick sour remarks but somehow you don't want people to doubt your idol HvS?

SA can claim whatever they want without fear of lawsuits but Porsche is liable to be sue if their claims are false. That's the difference why Porsche's claim is more reliable. Plus Porsche had someone who know the car intimately to do the tests.

The cars may hav a differet setup, but a 2 second differece on a lap time of 7:54 is only 0.4%, miniscule consider the track length. It could very well have come from temperature, track condition, better line out of a corner or whatever combinations of factors other than a different setup.

HvS have a log lists of cars he tested and most of them he drove well, but can you not accept that he might be less accomplished in a awd rear engine-ed 997TT which is 'tricky' at the limit? HvS is not god and there will be a car configuration that he cannot handle, just like Michael Jordan is great in basketball, but he is not as good in baseball or golf, he still plays the other 2 sports well but just not as good as he is in basketball.

Fact is, this is not 'HvS-is-my-idol-and-I-will-not-question-his-skills board', the big difference between his time and the factory time is what brought me to question his skill in a 997TT. You have as much rights in questioning the factory time as I have in questioning HvS's skills in a 997TT.

Quote:
    Whoopsy said:
    Quote:
    MKSGR said:

And you are the one properly informed? Please. You keep quoting SA like it's the bible but you do not know for certain HOW SA test their cars and under WHAT condition. You keep saying they did published how they test before but that was so long ago that a lot of the condition could have changed. Heck a test in the spring time could very well be different than one taken in the middle of summer even in the same car. If SA test criteria is really strict, why don't they post their criteria on their website?

Just as you are doubtful of Prosche's claims, there are others like me who are doubtful of SA's claim. So you are allowed to doubt Porsche but we are not allowed to doubt SA? Now that's some childish behaviour. This is a internet forum and there will be all sorts of different views, we tolerate your narrowed minded opinions, we tolerated Nick sour remarks but somehow you don't want people to doubt your idol HvS?

SA can claim whatever they want without fear of lawsuits but Porsche is liable to be sue if their claims are false. That's the difference why Porsche's claim is more reliable. Plus Porsche had someone who know the car intimately to do the tests.

The cars may hav a differet setup, but a 2 second differece on a lap time of 7:54 is only 0.4%, miniscule consider the track length. It could very well have come from temperature, track condition, better line out of a corner or whatever combinations of factors other than a different setup.

HvS have a log lists of cars he tested and most of them he drove well, but can you not accept that he might be less accomplished in a awd rear engine-ed 997TT which is 'tricky' at the limit? HvS is not god and there will be a car configuration that he cannot handle, just like Michael Jordan is great in basketball, but he is not as good in baseball or golf, he still plays the other 2 sports well but just not as good as he is in basketball.

Fact is, this is not 'HvS-is-my-idol-and-I-will-not-question-his-skills board', the big difference between his time and the factory time is what brought me to question his skill in a 997TT. You have as much rights in questioning the factory time as I have in questioning HvS's skills in a 997TT.

Whoopsy, Horst has handled the GT2 around the NS as fast as Walter. That speaks volumes of his skills. Also, RC was complaining about the car's handling attributes long before the Supertest was published, when we still expected a sub 7:50 time. The sheer fact that Porsche had redesigned the PTM setup and had Sport Auto retest the car speaks volumes and pretty much confirms Markus' claims. Porsche screwed up with the setup and now they're fixing it. Tell me, does a man who drove a CGT at 7:32 on the NS (without hitting a wall while trying) qualify as an objective arbiter or not?

Quote:
    MKSGR said:

It would appear you have good knowledge of SA's Supertest. Did H.V.S. use PSM or didn't he? Could the greater than usual difference in lap times between SA and Porsche's official claim boil down to the Turbo's PSM deficiencies? IMO, it's hard to think Porsche would deliberately "lie" about its vehicles' performance - when they are usually conservative, even about their power ratings.

By the way, with all due respect, just because one magazine (SA) makes a claim, doesn't mean everyone on this forum "must" agree - no matter how good their track record is. Some of us take different approaches in evaluating cars - and that should be just fine IMO.

Sorry to beat a dead horse.

Quote:
    mp said:
    Quote:
    MKSGR said:

It would appear you have good knowledge of SA's Supertest. Did H.V.S. use PSM or didn't he? Could the greater than usual difference in lap times between SA and Porsche's official claim boil down to the Turbo's PSM deficiencies? IMO, it's hard to think Porsche would deliberately "lie" about its vehicles' performance - when they are usually conservative, even about their power ratings.

By the way, with all due respect, just because one magazine (SA) makes a claim, doesn't mean everyone on this forum "must" agree - no matter how good their track record is. Some of us take different approaches in evaluating cars - and that should be just fine IMO.

mp, Porsche probably weren't lying about the performance, but getting a 7:49 out of the car is damn near impossible without making dozens of practice laps and knowing the car inside-out (like WR does). That being said, the car is riding on Pilot Sport Cups and when you replace those with regular tyres, even the Sport Auto 996TT time would compare with the 997TT, driven by WR (if you accept the claim that semi-slicks get you an additional 5-10 seconds - 7:49 vs. 7:56). Anyway, I'd much rather take the word of a man who is an accomplished driver and can almost match the times of one of the best drivers in the world over a naysayer who just happens to disagree. That being said, I would love to get one regardless of its NS performance, but discrediting such an authority on nothing but ramblings of an individual just seems unfair.

Quote:
    Crash said:

Whoopsy, Horst has handled the GT2 around the NS as fast as Walter. That speaks volumes of his skills. Also, RC was complaining about the car's handling attributes long before the Supertest was published, when we still expected a sub 7:50 time. The sheer fact that Porsche had redesigned the PTM setup and had Sport Auto retest the car speaks volumes and pretty much confirms Markus' claims. Porsche screwed up with the setup and now they're fixing it. Tell me, does a man who drove a CGT at 7:32 on the NS (without hitting a wall while trying) qualify as an objective arbiter or not?

Crash, again the GT2 is a different car configuration than the 997TT, rwd vs awd. CGT is a mid-engine rwd and they all drives differently. As RC and numerous others have noted, the 997TT is tricky at the limit and has some weird handling quirks and this is the bases on which I think HvS is just not used to or comfortable driving the 997TT fast at the limit. WR had hundreds of laps in that car, myabe the 7:40 is only do-able by him but I think if HvS was given the chance to proerly learn the car's quirks and get comfortable, he will have a better time. What I have been claiming all along is that HvS because of his personal limits never fully exploited the car. I have never question his skills on other type of car configurations, in fact, he looks most promising in midengine cars judging by his times, I am just saying rear engine awd is not his specialty.

If Porche screwed up on the PTM, the one tuning the handling, WR, would not have sign off on it. It could very well be that WR was happy with the first one but the customers were not and they retune it this time around. Just like what WR said on the GT3, he could very well tuned another 3 seconds into the car but he THINKS the customer would not like that setup, he could be wrong and Porsche might have to retune that one to the faster setup.

WR said in an interview that he didn't tune the 997TT for absolute speed, he made it more livable and comfortable on the street in keeping with the GT classification, it could very well be this 'soften up' setup that people are having trouble with, they didn't dirve it as it was intended and keep mistaken the 997TT as a track oriented car. It's not.

Quote:
    Whoopsy said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:

Crash, again the GT2 is a different car configuration than the 997TT, rwd vs awd. CGT is a mid-engine rwd and they all drives differently. As RC and numerous others have noted, the 997TT is tricky at the limit and has some weird handling quirks and this is the bases on which I think HvS is just not used to or comfortable driving the 997TT fast at the limit. WR had hundreds of laps in that car, myabe the 7:40 is only do-able by him but I think if HvS was given the chance to proerly learn the car's quirks and get comfortable, he will have a better time. What I have been claiming all along is that HvS because of his personal limits never fully exploited the car. I have never question his skills on other type of car configurations, in fact, he looks most promising in midengine cars judging by his times, I am just saying rear engine awd is not his specialty.

If Porche screwed up on the PTM, the one tuning the handling, WR, would not have sign off on it. It could very well be that WR was happy with the first one but the customers were not and they retune it this time around. Just like what WR said on the GT3, he could very well tuned another 3 seconds into the car but he THINKS the customer would not like that setup, he could be wrong and Porsche might have to retune that one to the faster setup.

Well, the whole idea of the Supertest (for me) is to see how fast the cars are in the hands of an excellent amateur driver. I'm sure that WR can get a 7:49 out of the car, but HvS couldn't and he nearly matched WR's times for both the GT2 and the 996TT. Granted, the GT2 as you've stated is a different configuration, but when this becomes a "defense" for Porsche, you know they've run out of arguments. No Turbo should be more difficult to handle than a GT2, but it seems that this is exactly the case, at least when talking about 8/10 and up. The 7:54 time wouldn't bother me at all (it's an excellent time) if it weren't for the fact that the 996 Turbo at the same weight, with inferior tyre technology (7 years ago), weaker brakes, no LSD and 60 less horsepower achieved a 7:56 with the same driver. When you take into account the semi-slicks on the 997TT, it seems that the car is slower around the NS, despite its superior power and the NS being a high-speed track. That's the beef everybody is having, relative times as compared to its predecessor, not the absolute times on the track.

Quote:
    Whoopsy said:
    WR said in an interview that he didn't tune the 997TT for absolute speed, he made it more livable and comfortable on the street in keeping with the GT classification, it could very well be this 'soften up' setup that people are having trouble with, they didn't dirve it as it was intended and keep mistaken the 997TT as a track oriented car. It's not.

If the car is supposed to be more streetable, it should have been easier to handle at the limit, not trickier, although I think your statement is perfectly correct and it was the engineers who screwed up the PTM setup.

We have no idea what WR and Porsche did to make it more 'streeable', but by common sense we can assume they have soften the suspension to absorb street bumps, pot holes, etc better. It may well have the side effect of compromising the handling at the limit and hence the nervousness.

Now on the street, no one is gonna do 10/10 or 9/10 or even 8/10 of the car's ability, if one do, he's insane. Most street corners are designed to be taken at 0.4g or less, if one is really fast it will get up to about 0.6-0.7g but one has to be really brave to do that outside of the safety of the track. In Porsche's mind, handling at that point has become secondary or lower, the comfort at lower speed takes the priority.

Now if the car was track oriented, handling at the top end would have been prioritized over the comfort at the lower end, witness the GT3/GT3RS cars. They sure are bumpy as hell on the street but they are monsters on the track.

There is another point of view here, it could be the 997TT can do the 7:40s if it was tuned for absolute speed and that's what WR was using, but Porsche backed down from that setting and it's the later that got released and tested by HvS.

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    mp said:
    Quote:
    MKSGR said:

mp, Porsche probably weren't lying about the performance, but getting a 7:49 out of the car is damn near impossible without making dozens of practice laps and knowing the car inside-out (like WR does). That being said, the car is riding on Pilot Sport Cups and when you replace those with regular tyres, even the Sport Auto 996TT time would compare with the 997TT, driven by WR (if you accept the claim that semi-slicks get you an additional 5-10 seconds - 7:49 vs. 7:56). Anyway, I'd much rather take the word of a man who is an accomplished driver and can almost match the times of one of the best drivers in the world over a naysayer who just happens to disagree. That being said, I would love to get one regardless of its NS performance, but discrediting such an authority on nothing but ramblings of an individual just seems unfair.

I agree with most of what you point out.

However, you haven't addressed my "PSM" question - WR does not use it when setting fast laps!

Quote:
    Whoopsy said:
    Quote:
    MKSGR said:

So you are allowed to doubt Porsche but we are not allowed to doubt SA?

You are 100% right on this.

You cannot expect to be taken serious when talking about a topic you obviously have no clue about

Your posts are a waste of server space. Sorry, but I don't have the patience to repeat my points again and again.

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Whoopsy said:
    Quote:
    MKSGR said:

Crash, this guy is completely uninformed (as highlighed by his above post in particular). What might be an even bigger problem: he is also not smart enough to realize that is not in a position to discuss the above topics on Rennteam. The result could be called embarassing (if not worse)...

Quote:
    mp said:
    Quote:
    MKSGR said:

Valid point. However, the 997TT Supertest quotes that the car was tested "according to the Supertest standards, i.e. with de-activated PSM" (page 25)

P.S.: Everybody is allowed to disagree with everything - as long as this is based on suffiicient background knowledge and sound arguments

Quote:
    Whoopsy said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    What I have been claiming all along is that HvS because of his personal limits never fully exploited the car. I have never question his skills on other type of car configurations, in fact, he looks most promising in midengine cars judging by his times, I am just saying rear engine awd is not his specialty.

OMG, OMG, OMG

Quote:
    MKSGR said:
    Quote:
    mp said:
    Quote:
    MKSGR said:

Valid point. However, the 997TT Supertest quotes that the car was tested "according to the Supertest standards, i.e. with de-activated PSM" (page 25)

P.S.: Everybody is allowed to disagree with everything - as long as this is based on suffiicient background knowledge and sound arguments

Whoopsy, I don't dismiss your statements outright, because your questioning has raised several interesting points, but I do have to agree with Markus. Also, Von Saurma is an experienced Porsche guy and no matter whether the Turbo reaches 7:49 or not in the hands of WR, it just seems to be very hard to handle at the limit and this is a very negative point.

Regarding your earlier comments about comfort (missed them last night), of course nobody will use 10/10 on the street (well, maybe some of us ), but I would be much more content with the report saying: "The car does the lap in 7:54, ehich may not be much faster than its predecessor, but is remarkably composed, almost too easy to drive" as opposed to the editor complaining about having to fight the car each step of the way. That's a pretty bad comfort setting if you ask me. I'd have no problems with it if the car was a true race car (which will bite your head off at the limit), but a road going sports car, revered for its speed and relative ease of handling can ill afford that.

In any case, I think we've run out of arguments on both sides and should perhaps leave this thread be.

Let me write a few comments here:

-Sport Auto always measures its cars on the track with ESP(PSM) in deactivated mode.

-main problem is that some sportscars are pretty akward in their drive dynamics setup. Example new Audi R8 is even faster with ESP on(true in so called Sport mode) in slalom 36m and ISO 110 then with ESP off! Why? Ask Audi technical and development stuff...

-Walter Rohrl... As a suspension and PTM/PSM final setup tester he is responsible indeed for its final tuning. BUT, do all of you really think that Rohrl's setup is good for all of you or me? Point is that Rohrl drives 911 every day in last 15 years so, he knows this car better then anybody else. So, when Rohrl said setup is great it is probably great for HIM. Maybe not so great for von Saurma or any of us...
    So, put Rohrl is 430 Scuderia and put von Saurma in another 430 Scuderia against each other on the Nordschleife... Who would win? Rohrl? Are you sure...

GT2 is really great car IMHO but, 7.31min(or even faster) time of W.Rohrl do not mean anything to me. Final judgement for me will be SA Supertest(but, also track test on Oschersleben by Auto Bild Sportscar edition)...

Quote:
    KresoF1 said:
    GT2 is really great car IMHO but, 7.31min(or even faster) time of W.Rohrl do not mean anything to me. Final judgement for me will be SA Supertest(but, also track test on Oschersleben by Auto Bild Sportscar edition)...

Some clear words at the right time

Markus, now you are really being childish doing personal attacks. Don't think that was called for but o well, different people have different ways of expressing their anger, whatever floats your boat. If you want to continue the prsonal attacks, you are welcome to continue do it using pm instead of wasting thread spaces.

Btw, consider how many posts you have done, you still haven't figure out not to delete the last /quote in brackets as to not screw up your quotes.

I find the discussion with Crash is more stimulating than your empty arguments about SA is the bible and HvS is god. He at least made valid points for discussions. I was having such a good time with him on the last page until you decided to crash the party.

Absolutely no one here have proof that SA/HvS does his test all within their so called published parameters. Time of year, temperature, track surface conditions and on track performances all can contribute to different lap times even with the exact same car, I have asked twice and someone else also asked a few times about even a simple question like what length of track HvS is using, I got about 3 different answers and each one claimed theirs is correct. Even whether he does his laps in closed course or not is still up in the air. How really could one trust these tests completely? I think I am rightful to doubt the times.

If there really was a published guidelines from SA, how come no one ever scanned and post it? How come SA's website don't even have the guidelines?

I still think I trust a world champion and a world class car maker more than a journalist and his list until I see proof otherwise.

There are a few who figures the 997 TT is a disappointment because the journalist couldn't get a good time on the ring, but are many more who are beyond satisfied with their 997TT, whose the majority? I think the answer is very clear.

Quote:
    Whoopsy said:
    Markus, now you are really being childish doing personal attacks. Don't think that was called for but o well, different people have different ways of expressing their anger, whatever floats your boat. If you want to continue the prsonal attacks, you are welcome to continue do it using pm instead of wasting thread spaces.

My point is clear: I am not prepared to type posts that answer the same unfounded statements again and again. You have not the information background to discuss the stuff we are discssuing here (this is 100% obvious from reading your above posts). I strongly suggest to focus future posts on topics were you can contribute ANY value at all. Rennteam (unlike most other forums) is a platform to exchange information. Rennteam is not a platform for trolls.

I am very much in agreement with you, rennteam is a platform for exchange information, but you keep trolling about Porsche's published 997TT ring time is bogus but you still haven't produced any valid information to contradict the time other than quoting your 'bible'.

If all you want is expressing your disappointment and trashing Porsche's 997TT performance without contributing anything else, maybe you should start your own board on flaming Porsche.

I think it's high time for you to cool off and accept that there are people who do not think HvS is god nor SA is the bible.

Let's imagine there is a rennteam meeting and 2 new guys meet the rennteam members for the first time.
    Scenario 1:
    New 99TT driver : Hi I just bought my new turbo. It is a fantastic car.
    Good informed rennteam member : No. It is a lame duck and slower than the 996TT.
    New 997TT driver: Why??????
    Good informed rennteam member: Because H.v.S. drove 1 timed lap on NS and the time was bad.

Scenario 2:
    New 99GT2 driver : Hi I just bought my new GT2. It is a fantastic car and extremely fast.
    Good informed rennteam member : No. We cannot agree and discuss that at this time. The car maybe is slower than the claimed factory times. We have to wait until the SA supertest and H.v.S. has done his 1 lap.

What will these two guys think about the good informed rennteam members?

One question from an uninformed rennteam member:
    You claimed the 997TT has a disappointing performance. I think we all agree that the turbo is not easy to drive. Let's imagine we have the turbo and another car XY. A good experienced driver test both cars same day at NS. With the turbo he did a 7.54 and with car XY 7.49. The logic of the SA and H.v.S. follower says : The 997TT is worse than car XY. Then the driver did another 10 laps with each car. Then he did a 7.45 with the turbo and a 7.47 with XY. What do you think now?

Let's see if we can find some common ground without resorting to personal attacks.

1. There is a general consensus that the 997 TT is tricky to drive at the limit (from almost everyone who has driven a 997 TT at or near the limit on a track).
    2. The 996 TT was easy to drive near the limit with neutral and predictable handling (so easy that I got bored beating GT3s at the Ring in my slightly upgraded X50).
    3. The 911 Turbo concept is supposed to be easy and safe to drive at the limit but the 997 TT is not.
    4. Add your opinion regarding what these facts mean to you.
    5. And please don't take bench racing too seriously.
    6. Please remember that manufacturer claims are marketing tools and cannot be taken too seriously.
    7. The Sport Auto times are imperfect BUT they provide the best independent comparison between cars with the least amount of variables.

Quote:
    AUM said:
    Let's see if we can find some common ground without resorting to personal attacks.

6. Please remember that manufacturer claims are marketing tools and cannot be taken too seriously.

Sorry for chrashing the party but i trust published times by Porsche. It's a serious car manufacturer not a tuner, who tries to sell his parts over impressive tracktimes. If Porsche says car x can do yy:yy time under fixed circumstances, believe me, then somebody can do this. They know, that they probably not even sell one care more, because of sec + or - tracktimes.

I'm on track with my 997TT at 1.11. and after that i will tell you the truth

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    761700 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    434987 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    260303 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    257395 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    80872 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5318 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

871803 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    807161 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM