Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Formula 1 China GP

Hamilton on pole
    2) Räikkönen
    3) Massa
    4) Alonso

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7031229.stm

Re: Formula 1 China GP

Alonso has already started crying to the press, I cannot wait to see him interviewed after Hamilton wins the title tomorrow. He always has an excuse.

This is an article from exactly a year ago:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/5410668.stm

I dont think there has been anybody with as little class as Fernando in recent F1 history. Why cant he just be gracious and accept he has been beaten this season!

Quote:
    cgt said:
    Alonso has already started crying to the press, I cannot wait to see him interviewed after Hamilton wins the title tomorrow. He always has an excuse.

I dont think there has been anybody with as little class as Fernando in recent F1 history. Why cant he just be gracious and accept he has been beaten this season!

Alonso has to face the truth: he is just second best

Yeah, this Hamilton kid has just been lucky and this pole was clearly a fluke - it's all just hype.

As expected Alonso is now crying about fuel strategy..

Those who had the guts to bet that Hamilton was going to win this season are going to make a buck load of moeny.

Alonso is a joke! I wonder if he has any brothers or sisters because I can imagine him crying foul treatment to his parents if they received a gift and his a** didn't. What a chump. No class sucker.

I would love to see Lewis winning tomorrow but no race it's over until the checkered flag comes down.

Alonso just said to the Spanish press that if Hamilton wins is because he deserves it. He also said that in the end the best wins, period. I cannot understand the lack of fair assessment from the UK and Spnaish guys. Complete bias! Well, it's like football Iguess...

i'v got a feeling that Massa will take Hamilton out tomorrow then kimi will have a chance, another dirty ferrari tactics!

Quote:
    Modrocket_stereo said:
    Alonso is a joke! I wonder if he has any brothers or sisters because I can imagine him crying foul treatment to his parents if they received a gift and his a** didn't. What a chump. No class sucker.

No,Alonso is not a joke or a sucker.I think you would be pissed off too when you're racing against someone that gets the better car because he's the team boss' step son and because of his skin color.

Let's face it: Hamilton is maybe more talented than Alonso but is he the better driver at this moment? Maybe in the future but surely not now.

Quote:
    Walter said:
    Quote:
    Modrocket_stereo said:

No,Alonso is not a joke or a sucker.I think you would be pissed off too when you're racing against someone that gets the better car because he's the team boss' step son and because of his skin color.

Let's face it: Hamilton is maybe more talented than Alonso but is he the better driver at this moment? Maybe in the future but surely not now.

I wish all the Alonso fans could get away from the BS and just accept the facts. To talk about skin colour is just stupid and simple minded! I'm sorry

Alonso is a joke. He is an exceptionally talented driver. He is not a joke on the track. But his constant complaining and making excuses instead of just admitting the other guy was faster is what makes him a joke and undermines any credibility he has. His behaviour is nothing like that of a champion and undermines his achievements. He has done the same thing throughout his career, witness Trulli and Fisichella.

Hamilton and Alonso have been very closely matched all season. In most practice and qualifying sessions they have been within a few tenths of each other. In fact today was the biggest difference in qualifying all season.Proof that they have the same equipment.

The reason Hamilton will win the championship is simply that he has made less mistakes all season. How many times have the more experienced drivers had spins or fallen off the road? Consistency and precision is what won the championship. So please give the BS a rest and accept we are priveliged to see history being made right in front of us.

Quote:
    Walter said:
    Quote:
    Modrocket_stereo said:

Complete nonsense. Both Hamilton and Alonso drive the same car and both of them have experienced technical failures. Hamilton doesn't have any form of advantage in the team that would make a difference on the track.

People can say what they want about the incidents that have occurred this season but nothing changes the fact that Hamilton has been the best driver this year. He has delivered and made no mistakes every time he's on the track. If he wins the title it will be well deserved.

Further more Alonso is the cheater who was involved in the spy scandal and Hamilton wasn't.

You people are unbelievable...you're so naive,it's worrying.

Dennis swore that his team hasn't cheated.Appearantly Alonso,De La Rosa and Coughlan were the only ones involved...
    Then Dennis keeps saying that each driver is treated equally.That is absolutely impossible.
    Dennis clearly thinks we're complete idiots.

Dennis supported Hamilton for more than 10 years.It's the first time that a young driver has that kind of support.
    And why would Hamilton get all this support if it wasn't because of his skin color? Surely,he must have been the first talented young driver ever...

Hamilton will be champion.I suggest you all look at CNN and other big news braodcasters and listen very closely at what they say.

Quote:
    Mikla said:
    Alonso just said to the Spanish press that if Hamilton wins is because he deserves it. He also said that in the end the best wins, period. I cannot understand the lack of fair assessment from the UK and Spnaish guys. Complete bias! Well, it's like football Iguess...

Funny reading has already begun

Alonso says title decided off the track

Alonso: I deserved more from McLaren

Alonso: Stewards would have penalised me

The Championship leader, though, was cleared of any wrong-doing with the race stewards saying that the weather conditions were so bad that it would be 'inappropriate' to punish any of the drivers involved.

However, Alonso reckons that wouldn't have been the verdict if he had been the one facing the stewards.

"If it had happened to me, you can be sure that night already I would have gone to sleep with some sanction," he told Spanish newspaper Diario AS

http://www.planet-f1.com/story/0,18954,3213_2783053,00.html

Quote:
    Walter said:

Dennis swore that his team hasn't cheated.Appearantly Alonso,De La Rosa and Coughlan were the only ones involved...
    Then Dennis keeps saying that each driver is treated equally.That is absolutely impossible.

Dennis supported Hamilton for more than 10 years.It's the first time that a young driver has that kind of support.
    And why would Hamilton get all this support if it wasn't because of his skin color? Surely,he must have been the first talented young driver ever...

Hamilton will be champion.I suggest you all look at CNN and other big news braodcasters and listen very closely at what they say.

I totally agree with you. Gotta love the overly-PC western media and F1 politics. I also strongly suspect that Hamilton isn't as nice a guy as he pretends to be, despite thanking his team every time he takes a dump in the men's room - remember the pit blocking fiasco involving him and Alonso?

Quote:
    bazza said:
    Alonso: Stewards would have penalised me

The Championship leader, though, was cleared of any wrong-doing with the race stewards saying that the weather conditions were so bad that it would be 'inappropriate' to punish any of the drivers involved.

However, Alonso reckons that wouldn't have been the verdict if he had been the one facing the stewards.

"If it had happened to me, you can be sure that night already I would have gone to sleep with some sanction," he told Spanish newspaper Diario AS

http://www.planet-f1.com/story/0,18954,3213_2783053,00.html

Remember Monza last year? Remember Hungary this year?

Also,I find it pretty funny at how fast Kubica got penalized in Fuji.Vettel (or Liuzzi) did the same thing to Alonso but no penalty.

The Kubica/Hamilton and Alonso/Torro Rosso incidents were just race incidents.Nothing more.

Quote:
    Walter said:

It's no surprise that Dennis give Hamtilon more support. After all they have been working together for ages unlike Alonso who is just another driver joining a top team. Hamilton is a part of family so it's obvious that he gets more support, especially because he's British too.

Despite that Hamtilon and Alonso has access to the same technician, drive the same cars and mechanics and are racing on equal terms.

Further more I don't understand all of this race and skin colour talk of yours. What does it have to do with the discussion. Hamilton is heavily supported because he's a very talanted driver and nothing else.

Quote:
    cgt said:

I cant belive the bullsh!t I have to read

I apologise!, but its amazing all Hamilton fans cant even see the support difference inside Mclaren, and now this bullsh!t of Mclaren taking Alonso's car to the fourth position, when he was yesterday at 0.06 behind Kimi, and Hamilton gets the pole when he was fourth yesterday!!....

This is a complete joke, and even more if you guys cant even accept this mclaren support and now the sabotage Alonso is having........I'm not saying that Hamilton isnt a GREAT driver, indeed he is, but this situations cant take place in such an amazing sport....

If Alonso had finished at 0.100/0.200 behind Hamilton(which this has been the case during the entire championship, when Alonso has been behind Hamilton), then nothing would have happened, but now with this fight for the championship totally opened, and at this stage of the championship, FINISHING AT .667 FROM HAMILTON, when being yesterday 2nd behind from kimi at only .006 is just a COMPLETE JOKE!!!!Alonso never has been this far behind vs hamilton!!!

all i can say is

And now proceed with the "Alonso is crying" behaviour !!

Quote:
    Alex18_996CC said:
    Quote:
    cgt said:

I cant belive the bullsh!t I have to read

I apologise!, but its amazing all Hamilton fans cant even see the support difference inside Mclaren, and now this bullsh!t of Mclaren taking Alonso's car to the fourth position, when he was yesterday at 0.06 behind Kimi, and Hamilton gets the pole when he was fourth yesterday!!....

This is a complete joke, and even more if you guys cant even accept this mclaren support and now the sabotage Alonso is having........I'm not saying that Hamilton isnt a GREAT driver, indeed he is, but this situations cant take place in such an amazing sport....

If Alonso had finished at 0.100/0.200 behind Hamilton(which this has been the case during the entire championship, when Alonso has been behind Hamilton), then nothing would have happened, but now with this fight for the championship totally opened, and at this stage of the championship, FINISHING AT .667 FROM HAMILTON, when being yesterday 2nd behind from kimi at only .006 is just a COMPLETE JOKE!!!!Alonso never has been this far behind vs hamilton!!!

all i can say is

And now proceed with the "Alonso is crying" behaviour !!

First of all the "free practise" lap times mean nothing. During practise not all drivers drive an full pace, with the right tires and right fuel on board. I always ignore the free practise times since the outcome the day after at qualification is always way different.

Alonso being sabotaged? I'm sorry but that's complete bull sh*t. Why the hell would Mclaren want to sabotage it for a drivers they are paying 25 million per year. What a ridiculous claim. Further more Hamilton has had it rough him too. How about when his front right axle broke causing Hamilton to crash into the track barrier, or when one if his tires punktured forcing him to drive into the pit and finish 5th??

Quote:
    luwalira said:

Why the hell would Mclaren want to sabotage it for a drivers they are paying 25 million per year. What a ridiculous claim. Further more Hamilton has had it rough him too. How about when his front right axle broke causing Hamilton to crash into the track barrier, or when one if his tires punktured forcing him to drive into the pit and finish 5th??

lol, what is ridiculous is your question, why would Mclaren would sabotage Alonso's car?? , mmmmmm let me have a lucky guess!!!

Of course free 1 and 2 are not important, but how is that Alonso finishes at .700 behind his team mate, when THIS DIFFERENCE HAS NEVER TAKEN PLACE BETWEEN THEM, is something very clear to see, anyway lets see what happens tomorrow, nothing is lost untill race finishes!!

Its very clear we all have our own opinions and ideas, and I think nobody is going to change my personal opinion and I think I wont change yours!!

Quote:
    Alex18_996CC said:
    Quote:
    luwalira said:

Why the hell would Mclaren want to sabotage it for a drivers they are paying 25 million per year. What a ridiculous claim. Further more Hamilton has had it rough him too. How about when his front right axle broke causing Hamilton to crash into the track barrier, or when one if his tires punktured forcing him to drive into the pit and finish 5th??

Of course free 1 and 2 are not important, but how is that Alonso finishes at .700 behind his team mate, when THIS DIFFERENCE HAS NEVER TAKEN PLACE BETWEEN THEM,

Sometime you are best on one track but suck on the next one. It common that the driver No.1 at occasion is considerably slower than his teammate on 1 or two tracks.

Or can it perhaps be that Hamilton is in a better shape than Alonso this season? Different tracks, different result. The same goes for motivation and mental health.

It's very simple. Five words.

Hamilton is quicker than Alonso.

It's possible that Alonso is on a different fuel strategy to Hamilton which would explain the time gap in final qualifying.

It's also feasible that this could be due to the strong possibility of a wet race and extensive use of a safety car.

Maybe McLaren are hedging their bets to make sure that at least one driver beats the Ferraris.

Or perhaps it's because Hamilton put in an almost flawless final lap whilst Alonso had a 'scruffy one' especially in the middle sector....Now that is fact!!

through all the season 1 thing is for sure: hamilon didn't do any mistake, while alonso did a lot..
    i also think hamilton is the faster driver

I dont remember driver who would have 3 tyre faliures in one season. This cant be coincidence, this year we saw 3 tyre faliures and all 3 on Hamilton`s car.

Right rear again? Ar well - at least it means the championship battle is going to go down the wire in Brazil....

This season he lost points 3 times (in one case he was 5th, but should be a least 3rd - Turkey) and all this 3 times was because of tyre faliures. For me, he is already Champion.

Dont forget that there is big connection between Ferrari and Bridgestone.

That is crazy what just happened with Hamilton... very disapointing

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    776802 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    441558 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    262695 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    260838 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    85111 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5516 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

880552 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    815695 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM