Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

just took delivery of my friend's lp640..

just came back from a trip to germany, switzerland and france , i went with a friend of mine to take delivery of his lp640..what a car, what a car! for me that is the best things on four wheels , its too good to be legal! the looks ,the sound , the drive is amazing! i couldnt find any mistake . and that engine ... its like being attached to a nuclear reactor.
    i have been saying this since last year ,and i will keep saying it: thats my next car for sure,this one or nothing, in the same color(balloon white) in the same configuration ( i configured that one ) .
    enjoy those few pics

Re: just took delivery of my friend's lp640..

that's me driving , we drove from stuttgart to paris..

two beasts facing each others...

we were braking in the car , so i didnt pushed the car over 279kph

i love that picture , taken from the nera that another friend of mine took delivery at the same time and he made the trip with us

the nera..

WOW!!! congrats to your friends

must have been a wonderful experience. Please post Pics of both the beauties (specially the NERA) in full res.

BTW if ur interested alainclass.com has 4 LP640 for sale. they do tend to charge up the As* for all their cars though.

dude, thats amazing. didnt you say you drove a 599? how do they compare?

Nice photo's dhayek! Is the LP640 an e-gear? If so, did you know it has an automatic mode?

I only wish my friends have Lamborghinis. It should have been a great trip!

The Murci is my ' dream car ' too ! Thanks for the pics.
    Great

Quote:
    lambornima said:

nima, we made the same trip with the 599, it actually belongs to the same friend , he register all his cars in switzerland. we took delivery in maranello and drove to zurich.
    we were discussing about it while driving, and i think that except the fact that they both have an engine that delivers over 600 hp they have NOTHING in common , they shouldn't be compared. the 599 is an excellent car ,very easy to drive,a grand tourer; next to an lp640 its as conventional as a clio. the lambo is a pure exotic, not easy to drive, ginormous size,no space inside for your phone, wont fit in most garages , can NEVER be an everyday car,cuses traffic chaos wherever it is or parked , its just like a ufo has landed wherever it is. even people for who a clio and a maybach are the same ,will stop,look,ask. in the 599 i jumped in it, and felt the limits of the car easily ,drove it fast after 10 minutes, the 599 is a daily driver like a 997tt IMO. for a reason i dont know the lp forces you to respect, she drives you .
    if i had to choose only one , it would be the lp without the blink of an eye,evenif i will drive it less, but eveyrtime you drive it you have a 360degrees smile,all your feelings and senses are in motion ,adrenaline flows in your veins non stop. that car is like a gorgeous bitch, you got my drift?

Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Nice photo's dhayek! Is the LP640 an e-gear? If so, did you know it has an automatic mode?

it's an egear mike.. no auto mode, even though it would have been easy to include it, but its not in the philosophy of the car, you should know what i mean

Quote:
    amir sarmad said:
    WOW!!! congrats to your friends

must have been a wonderful experience. Please post Pics of both the beauties (specially the NERA) in full res.

BTW if ur interested alainclass.com has 4 LP640 for sale. they do tend to charge up the As* for all their cars though.

thanks amir, but i never paid a premium for my cars and inever will. i have a spot for an lp in feb 08, i hope i will be able to make it. al ain class is for people that have an oil well ,wich is unfortunatly not my case

more pics

nera is number 185/185

Looks great and is that actually WHITE, it looks a bit white shiny pearl colorish if you know what I mean. I don't know the English word, sorry.

Thanks D for posting, however, we have seen Lambo pics before and what we really want to see are the parties pictures in the off topic forum.

Quote:
    dhayek said:
    Quote:
    lambornima said:

nima, we made the same trip with the 599, it actually belongs to the same friend , he register all his cars in switzerland. we took delivery in maranello and drove to zurich.
    we were discussing about it while driving, and i think that except the fact that they both have an engine that delivers over 600 hp they have NOTHING in common , they shouldn't be compared. the 599 is an excellent car ,very easy to drive,a grand tourer; next to an lp640 its as conventional as a clio. the lambo is a pure exotic, not easy to drive, ginormous size,no space inside for your phone, wont fit in most garages , can NEVER be an everyday car,cuses traffic chaos wherever it is or parked , its just like a ufo has landed wherever it is. even people for who a clio and a maybach are the same ,will stop,look,ask. in the 599 i jumped in it, and felt the limits of the car easily ,drove it fast after 10 minutes, the 599 is a daily driver like a 997tt IMO. for a reason i dont know the lp forces you to respect, she drives you .
    if i had to choose only one , it would be the lp without the blink of an eye,evenif i will drive it less, but eveyrtime you drive it you have a 360degrees smile,all your feelings and senses are in motion ,adrenaline flows in your veins non stop. that car is like a gorgeous bitch, you got my drift?

yup

but its interesting how some say that the Murcielago can make a fine DD (not as easy as an everyday car, but with a bit of effort on your part, you would be able to), whereas you and some others say the contrary.

driven an SLR yet?

Quote:
    dhayek said:
    Quote:
    Mike S said:

it's an egear mike.. no auto mode, even though it would have been easy to include it, but its not in the philosophy of the car, you should know what i mean

You misunderstood me I'm saying all egears have an auto moe. I discovered this a few weeks ago.

When in neutral, hold down the brakes and pull the upshift lever and hold it up for around 8 seconds. A red squigly icon on the instrument cluster will flash for a split second and voila! To disable just either upshift or downshift again.

Quote:
    lambornima said:
    Quote:
    dhayek said:
    Quote:
    lambornima said:

yup

but its interesting how some say that the Murcielago can make a fine DD (not as easy as an everyday car, but with a bit of effort on your part, you would be able to), whereas you and some others say the contrary.

driven an SLR yet?

yes i tried the slr , not my type of car , i felt its a straight liner.
    the things that doesnt make the car a daily is its size, its huge! very wide with 50cm rear view mirrors,and the side air intakes go out a lot, and getting in and out of the car isnt that easy. if you live in the city , its definetly not an everyday car, it hates traffic jam and comlicated manuevering

i saw this coming.. too strong for the OT , maybe by mail..

dhayek, do you have some more info on that rearview camera installed by Lambo Stuttgart (pricing, any good, ...) ?

Fantastic

From my point of view, the LP 640 is the most beautiful car produced at the moment

Quote:
    Rami said:
    dhayek, do you have some more info on that rearview camera installed by Lambo Stuttgart (pricing, any good, ...) ?

rami , lambo stuttgart can install a rear view cam like the one you saw on the pic and front and/or rear sensors.IMO sensors are much more useful than the cam that cant give you the remaining exact distance but rear sensors kills the butt of the car while front sensors are invisible. after stuttgart i went to lambo paria, zanassi, i saw an lp 640 ti wich they installed front and rear cam, i prefered the location of the rear cam of paris, they installed it below the rear laborghini letters in the midle of the grill , black cam on a black grill made it invisible, the front cam was in the middle of the license plate, again invisible.
    price for rear cam instalation in stutgart was around 1800, 2000 euro
    hope this helps

Awww, wish I could have seen that group driving! I was just in Stuttgart about 5 days ago, and in Paris before then!

Quote:
    dhayek said:
    Quote:
    Rami said:

rami , lambo stuttgart can install a rear view cam like the one you saw on the pic and front and/or rear sensors.IMO sensors are much more useful than the cam that cant give you the remaining exact distance but rear sensors kills the butt of the car while front sensors are invisible. after stuttgart i went to lambo paria, zanassi, i saw an lp 640 ti wich they installed front and rear cam, i prefered the location of the rear cam of paris, they installed it below the rear laborghini letters in the midle of the grill , black cam on a black grill made it invisible, the front cam was in the middle of the license plate, again invisible.
    hope this helps

Awesome, thx for the info dhayek! I'll need to contact Lambo Paris

One more thing, is the rearview camera (Paris) connected to the Kenwood unit?

Quote:
    Rami said:
    Quote:
    dhayek said:
    Quote:
    Rami said:

hope this helps

Awesome, thx for the info dhayek! I'll need to contact Lambo Paris

One more thing, is the rearview camera (Paris) connected to the Kenwood unit?

of course!!

Excellentio!

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 5/15/24 8:44 AM
    art.italy
    804089 1808
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    448746 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    266368 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    90171 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    6761 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

886093 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    834537 3868
    Porsche GT4RS 4/21/24 11:50 AM