Crown

Board: BMW M Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: 2018 BMW M5(G30) Thread Closed

Entertaining, but questionable testing procedures. The margin he is referring to as "clear winner" is most likely the result of a difference in reaction time.

@KresoF1

How are you, back to full health?

When can we expect your impressions and especially the pics of your car?

Lord_Driftalot:

@KresoF1

How are you, back to full health?

When can we expect your impressions and especially the pics of your car?

Tuesday 15.01. at 09:00h CET. I will be very precise. 

The suspense is raising  ....   indecision

I am not in the market for an M5, but my interest in this review has been tickled a lot  by this thread .  It has been a long wait ! smiley

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm -- 991.2 GT3 RS 

Ha.ha. 

M5 is what it is. No more nor less. Review will be mostly positive. Apart from some things... More next Tuesday.

@KresoF1

How comes that it's going to be 9am sharp, it's has been a very long wait but I'm glad that next week you'll finally share your thoughts, impressions and pics!

BTW, Are you fine again?

Lord_Driftalot:

@KresoF1

How comes that it's going to be 9am sharp, it's has been a very long wait but I'm glad that next week you'll finally share your thoughts, impressions and pics!

BTW, Are you fine again?

Final exam at my family doctor says all is OK. Just after 10 days of antibiotics I need to get back to my full strength. 

M5 review will maybe/hopefully ne interesting enough to keep this thread alive. It will contain comparison between M5, M5 CP and RS4 Avant. 

Get well soon!

KresoF1:
    Lord_Driftalot:

@KresoF1

BTW, Are you fine again?

Final exam at my family doctor says all is OK. Just after 10 days of antibiotics I need to get back to my full strength. 

M5 review will maybe/hopefully ne interesting enough to keep this thread alive. It will contain comparison between M5, M5 CP and RS4 Avant. 

Good to hear. Smiley

Don't forget lots of photos... Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)

Haha Kreso, we're note letting you off the hook mate! :-D
    Get well soon, speedy recovery! The review should give you something nice to do whilst you are sittling like a trembling little bird in a corner of the couch with a lot of TLC from the wife... All the best!

--

Porsche, separates Le Mans from Le Boys

KresoF1:
    Lord_Driftalot:

@KresoF1

BTW, Are you fine again?

@KresoF1

Great youi're back to healthSmiley

But please include E63s to your comparison, RS4 isn't the same league and AMG interest me a lot moreSmiley

To include E63S I will need extra day or two. So, review will be online till end of the week. With lot of pics. BTW, owners of M5 and E63 are welcome to post pictures of their cars after the review is online together with their ownership impressions. Thanks.

KresoF1:

To include E63S I will need extra day or two. So, review will be online till end of the week. With lot of pics. BTW, owners of M5 and E63 are welcome to post pictures of their cars after the review is online together with their ownership impressions. Thanks.

Good idea... Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)

@KresoF1

This thread is awaiting badly your input for weeks now, what about the review, still no feedback and pics!

Smiley

Jeezes, who are you, his boss? People do have a personal and professional live outside Rennteam.

There are tons of reviews floating around on the internet, maybe just enjoy those and be happy when Kreso writes his, whenever that may be? Or go and try the car yourself, that could be a solution. yes

--

997.2 4S / BMW X5 40e / Donkervoort GT 

spudgun:

Jeezes, who are you, his boss? People do have a personal and professional live outside Rennteam.

There are tons of reviews floating around on the internet, maybe just enjoy those and be happy when Kreso writes his, whenever that may be? Or go and try the car yourself, that could be a solution. yes

Lord Drift too much is just being cheeky from the outset...I bet he thinks Kreso didn't get a the BMW and is just bullshitting us Smiley ...Pls give Kreso a break !!!

Oooh, in that case: carry on, Lord Drift wink

--

Guys Kreso is always telling what he is driving but in reality i think he drives and buys nothing and this thread is a good example.

Post from Kreso 24.05. "BTW, bought new M5. Singapur Grey with full leather Black interior. All options except Ceramic brakes. Delivery is 04.06. Will post pics and impression immediately after the delivery. And yes, break-in period is very strict."

Post 17.10. "In last minute change I decided to order Competition package. Delivery is next week. Change the color to Bluestone Metallic. Competition package wheels, full Black leather interior. I had a opportunity to drive normal M5 and Competition package recently at the same time. To be honest did not felt that big difference. M5 is still IMO the best power sedan on the market currently. But, it is not the sportscar. To be clear, neither is Panamera Turbo or GTS."

Post from 14.11. "Little bit more patience... Last week of November I will post my little review and some nice pics of the car. Since that week I will be in Istria(Rovinj and Motovun) pictures will include some nice Istrian landescape."

Post from 26.11. "First ride on winter tires.... Nevertheless, pics and little review follow in one week time. Next Monday!"

Post from 05.12 "Little bit more patience... Will try to make the pics in next two days and post them here. Formal short review also. BTW, had a first small issue with the car. More in my formal review..."

Post from 23.12. "Pictures ready. Just to write reasonably short review and it will be a go. Till end of the next week for sure!"

Post from 30.12. "Thanks Christian, Took lot of pics with Nikon D3400. Just need to upload them to the cloud. Will do my best to write the review and post it till 07.01. "

Post from 09.01. "Tuesday 15.01. at 09:00h CET. I will be very precise."

Post from 14.01. "To include E63S I will need extra day or two. So, review will be online till end of the week. With lot of pics. BTW, owners of M5 and E63 are welcome to post pictures of their cars after the review is online together with their ownership impressions. Thanks."

@spudgun and italo you are also a long time on the forum and when you follow the threads then you should know that Kreso is bullshitting us (I cant count the occasions where he bought a car and then no review no picture no word nothing) and no we dont need to give him a break .. maybe a ban nothing more nothing less for bullshitting.

@spudgun & Italo

I‘m just very much into this car (same like E63s) and KresoF1 claimed he‘ll let us know why he picked his M5 Comp over the AMG (which I do personally like a lot).

I couldn‘t testdrive an BMW M5 yet as my dealer in Vienna (BMW Wien) will register a new car as of begin March.

For me it’s not about a review only but especially about KresoF1‘s impressions as he‘s been claiming so much about this car that I‘m very keen on his thoughts.

I see....my apologies to Lord Drift kiss 

He seemed legit to me, very knowledgeable but when looking at those posts one start to wonder...

--

@spudgun

no worries wink

hunterone:

Guys Kreso is always telling what he is driving but in reality i think he drives and buys nothing and this thread is a good example.

Post from Kreso 24.05. "BTW, bought new M5. Singapur Grey with full leather Black interior. All options except Ceramic brakes. Delivery is 04.06. Will post pics and impression immediately after the delivery. And yes, break-in period is very strict."

Post 17.10. "In last minute change I decided to order Competition package. Delivery is next week. Change the color to Bluestone Metallic. Competition package wheels, full Black leather interior. I had a opportunity to drive normal M5 and Competition package recently at the same time. To be honest did not felt that big difference. M5 is still IMO the best power sedan on the market currently. But, it is not the sportscar. To be clear, neither is Panamera Turbo or GTS."

Post from 14.11. "Little bit more patience... Last week of November I will post my little review and some nice pics of the car. Since that week I will be in Istria(Rovinj and Motovun) pictures will include some nice Istrian landescape."

Post from 26.11. "First ride on winter tires.... Nevertheless, pics and little review follow in one week time. Next Monday!"

Post from 05.12 "Little bit more patience... Will try to make the pics in next two days and post them here. Formal short review also. BTW, had a first small issue with the car. More in my formal review..."

Post from 23.12. "Pictures ready. Just to write reasonably short review and it will be a go. Till end of the next week for sure!"

Post from 30.12. "Thanks Christian, Took lot of pics with Nikon D3400. Just need to upload them to the cloud. Will do my best to write the review and post it till 07.01. "

Post from 14.01. "To include E63S I will need extra day or two. So, review will be online till end of the week. With lot of pics. BTW, owners of M5 and E63 are welcome to post pictures of their cars after the review is online together with their ownership impressions. Thanks."

@spudgun and italo you are also a long time on the forum and when you follow the threads then you should know that Kreso is bullshitting us (I cant count the occasions where he bought a car and then no review no picture no word nothing) and no we dont need to give him a break .. maybe a ban nothing more nothing less for bullshitting.

@hunterone I see your point but lets give him the benefit of the doubt this time...Look at it this way, I have never really uploaded any pics to Rennteam, maybe 2wice or trice hence he might be very busy with his day job.

@Driftalot, was just a bit sceptical about the urgency for these pics from ur side...apologies Smiley

That is some pretty wild speculation guys. Hard for me to take it seriously. All in good fun ...  like me asking if RC might consider a Lambo someday. 👀. 

we gave him benefit of the doubt in the past ... but this is the first thread where i and others are going after him and his nonsense statements ... look back in the R8, old M5, 991.1 Turbo S Threads and so on ... always the same liar

Game on then. 

Btw always good to hear from you. Makes me recall growing up outside Wien. Hinterbruehl. Moedling Gymnasium and all that school work. But playing in the Burg Liechtenstein and surrounding woods as a pathfinder in the sixties was a great childhood.  The Roman aqueducts and temples mixes wth spooky places like the Seegrotte where WW2 fighter jets were assembled - certainly not Kansas. I still need to take my girls to Austria and visit

Kreso is not a liar. It might look bad but I am sure he has an explanation.

On the other hand I don’t believe he owes any of us any explanation.

At best he’s guilty of promising something and not delivering.

But anyone is free to believe whatever they want.

--

There is no try. Just do.

yes for shure he doesnt owe us any explanation but as you say he is guilty in not delivering and no this is not the first occasion he is not delivering ... nuff said.

I miss Wien, in the early 80s we had a gorgeous apartment at Brahmsplatz, good times.....

hunterone:

I will post pictures of my M5 soon here.

After that I am kindly asking Christian(RC) to delete my account on rennteam. After 13 years of being a member here it is a time for an end. Why? I am to old and having no time at all to explain myself to people like you. Your contribution here since you registered in 2006 is worth nothing. Yes, nothing IMvHO. But, you are pretty judgemental and brave behind keyboard in making assumptions... Smiley

To other members and moderators I wish you all the best. Be healthy and prosper nicely. 

Pics of my car will for sure be my last post here. 

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    763529 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    435999 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    260814 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    257774 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    82561 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5325 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

872847 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    808337 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM