Crown

Board: BMW M Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: 2018 BMW M5(G30) Thread Closed

Gnil:
    It is about credibility .  If he does not own the cars he could well present it differently , like : '' my information about this car  is this ... is that ... etc.. ''  but he can  not say '' I have bought this ... I have ordered  that ... '' etc..... if he hasn't . 

Now I got a flashback from 10 years ago when RC wrote that he had ordered the 997.1 Turbo S... a car which turned out to never exist Smiley

--

2017 991.2 Carrera 4 GTS | GT Silver Metallic - The GT3 Killah!
    2013 Audi S3 | Glacier White

Hey guys, does Kreso owe you anything? Come on, this is an internet forum and whether he is lying or not it's his damn problem... I think all of you are being too harsh and overstepping a little bit here, 

bluelines:
    Gnil:
    It is about credibility .  If he does not own the cars he could well present it differently , like : '' my information about this car  is this ... is that ... etc.. ''  but he can  not say '' I have bought this ... I have ordered  that ... '' etc..... if he hasn't . 

Now I got a flashback from 10 years ago when RC wrote that he had ordered the 997.1 Turbo S... a car which turned out to never exist Smiley

SmileySmiley Could you point me to this post because I got one of the first 997.1 Turbo(!) and the only customer car with Tiptronic (actually only manual was available for order in Germany before the factory summer vacation shutdown). Either you got something wrong or...fake news. Smiley

Seriously...I never ordered a 997.1 Turbo S...simply because there was never one. Smiley

How could I write this? Smiley

Also, was never interested in the 997.2 Turbo S because my car was a RUF 550 and fast as hell.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)

RC:

Seriously...I never ordered a 997.1 Turbo S...simply because there was never one. Smiley

Well. We did had a long discussion about this afterwards. Because... as you point out, there turned out to be no Turbo S. 

--

bluelines:
    RC:

Well. We did had a long discussion about this afterwards. Because... as you point out, there turned out to be no Turbo S. 

Again...please point me to that thread/discussion. Unless I got Alzheimer's, I doubt it exists. Smiley Smiley I think you are confusing me with someone else.

Maybe (not even remembering that) I said I want to order a Turbo S (before it was clear that were isn't going to be one) but I clearly said I ordered a Turbo because hey...surprise, surprise...I got one. Smiley Smiley Actually, I made a big fuss about getting one with Tiptronic because no other "regular" German customer got one before the summer factory vacation. This, I remember.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)

RC:
    bluelines:
    RC:

Again...please point me to that thread/discussion. Unless I got Alzheimer's, I doubt it exists. Smiley Smiley I think you are confusing me with someone else.

Maybe (not even remembering that) I said I want to order a Turbo S (before it was clear that were isn't going to be one) but I clearly said I ordered a Turbo because hey...surprise, surprise...I got one. Smiley Smiley Actually, I made a big fuss about getting one with Tiptronic because no other "regular" German customer got one before the summer factory vacation. This, I remember.

--

And I know your Turbo with Tiptronic Smiley

I did have a discussion with your dealer (don't remember his name, was at that time a young guy) how stupid this idea (tiptronic) was Smiley - you wanted to have the faster 0-100 time Smiley

--

AM

ALDO:
    RC:
    bluelines:
    RC:

--

And I know your Turbo with Tiptronic Smiley

I did have a discussion with your dealer (don't remember his name, was at that time a young guy) how stupid this idea (tiptronic) was Smiley - you wanted to have the faster 0-100 time Smiley

Smiley Not only that (but I couldn't write it on a public forum), I wanted to get Tiptronic mostly because of the future tuning, everything was already planned. Smiley Smiley This car was fast as hell...even had a single(!) racing shell for me only and a comfort seat for the passenger. Looked so normal but it sounded like hell as well. I kind of miss that car. Over 20000 km with the tuning a no reliability issues, only a stupid cold soldering (RUF's fault).

--

alexalex88:

Hey guys, does Kreso owe you anything? Come on, this is an internet forum and whether he is lying or not it's his damn problem... I think all of you are being too harsh and overstepping a little bit here, 

Yeah: he owes us a detailed report about owning his M5, as he promised everyone here. Smiley

This place is different to other forums because of the many members here that share their real world car-related experiences. That’s what makes this place so great! You don’t have to be an owner to be active here, but you don’t need to lie about it either. Smiley

He’s been called out, had to chance to reply and put us all to bed but didn’t. What’s harsh with that? 

--

997.2 4S / BMW X5 40e / Donkervoort GT 

spudgun:
    alexalex88:

Yeah: he owes us a detailed report about owning his M5, as he promised everyone here. Smiley

This place is different to other forums because of the many members here that share their real world car-related experiences. That’s what makes this place so great! You don’t have to be an owner to be active here, but you don’t need to lie about it either. Smiley

He’s been called out, had to chance to reply and put us all to bed but didn’t. What’s harsh with that? 

--

No, Kreso doesn't owe us anything, I agree.

Lying? Different story. We do not tolerate lying. No matter if internet or not. 

Like someone else said, we try to be different than other car forums, we share our experiences and lying is not one of them, sorry.

--

Owned several BMW Mcars -some tuned also tuned Toyota Supra's and Nissan GTR. My Porsche history as follows:

99 Carrera

04 Carrera Cab

05 GT3

04 Cayenne Turbo S

01 911 Turbo-tuned

03 GT2-tuned

11 Panamera Turbo-tuned

11 GT3RS

15 GT3

16 981 Spyder

If you promise someone something, you owe someone something in my book.yes

Anyway, the guy appears to be a fraud. Nothing harsh, just an observation kiss

--

oppps, wrong thread. 

NelsonF:

oppps, wrong thread. 

Nice list though! Smiley

Funny was actually considering a new M5 Competition as a next car.

NelsonF:

oppps, wrong thread. 

In this thread you now owe us a detailed review of each car listed or else. 

Surprisingly, I can say that after 2 years the 981Spyder has been the most difficult to let go...seems power is not everything.indecision

Leawood911:
    NelsonF:

oppps, wrong thread. 

nah .... just some crappy pics will be enough Smiley

BTW , have we ever seen your car SmileySmiley

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm -- 991.2 GT3 RS 

NelsonF:

Surprisingly, I can say that after 2 years the 981Spyder has been the most difficult to let go...seems power is not everything.indecision

Smiley I could have gotten an (almost) new 720S instead of the ordered Huracan Performante but I guess I got older...and wiser (or just older Smiley).

--

27AF0775-BA81-4B7F-BC2E-298A87BD62C6.jpeg74F9C1BA-D6B1-412A-B34D-D81D60B84BE2.jpegGnil:
    Leawood911:
    NelsonF:

oppps, wrong thread. 

nah .... just some crappy pics will be enough Smiley

BTW , have we ever seen your car SmileySmiley

--

It comes with all my posts. Note the Avatar. I know I posted some when I bought it. 

Lit is a bit plain and with 103000 miles now it is an old car too. Still quick as hell. Here it is at the lake house. You will notice an Austrian design. 

Let's not exagerate. 

There's no requirement to "own" a sportscar (or a lake house) to be a member of Rennteam. However, most members here do, and it has become one of Rennteam's characteristic traits compared to other car forums. (That, and the very respectful, almost familiar atmosphere). Therefore we value the first hand experience reviews of our members very highly. It goes without saying that a fake personality, who lies about his ownership in order to find respect and recognition on the internet, is someone whose opinions (either imaginary or copied) are meaningless and who is not welcome on these boards. 

The only thing that KresoF1 owes us, is honesty. 

--

2018 White 911 GT3

Leawood911:

It comes with all my posts. Note the Avatar. I know I posted some when I bought it. 

Lit is a bit plain and with 103000 miles now it is an old car too. Still quick as hell. Here it is at the lake house. You will notice an Austrian design. 

Nice Smiley The lake house Smiley    I have seen your Turbo , as you say, we see it all the time in your avatar , I was referring to your Hyundai Smiley  

Just pulling your leg ...... and it was well worth it , as the pics of the lake house with the still nice and fresh  TT in front is great . Always nice to see cars in live settings .  Must be fun to go there , drop the Malibu or Master Craft in the water and enjoy some good wake surf / wakeboard / wake skate  on the lake before going back to the house for a nice BBQ on a warm summer evening . What then happens inside the bedroom we don't wan't to know ( you have mentioned those wild parties ) Smiley

--

Yes, hopefully we all get wiser and gain in perspective. Not a choice in getting older! I’m enjoying this Spyder more than expected since my car history has always been to look for better experiences and power.

Gauss:

Let's not exagerate. 

There's no requirement to "own" a sportscar (or a lake house) to be a member of Rennteam.

Pfff. You mean any peasant can become a member here? indecision

--

Gauss:

Let's not exagerate. 

There's no requirement to "own" a sportscar (or a lake house) to be a member of Rennteam. However, most members here do, and it has become one of Rennteam's characteristic traits compared to other car forums. (That, and the very respectful, almost familiar atmosphere). Therefore we value the first hand experience reviews of our members very highly. It goes without saying that a fake personality, who lies about his ownership in order to find respect and recognition on the internet, is someone whose opinions (either imaginary or copied) are meaningless and who is not welcome on these boards. 

The only thing that KresoF1 owes us, is honesty. 

Couldn't have said it better myself. Smiley Smiley

--

bluelines:
    Gauss:

Let's not exagerate. 

There's no requirement to "own" a sportscar (or a lake house) to be a member of Rennteam.

Pfff. You mean any peasant can become a member here? indecision

You became a member here, so...yes. Smiley Even Swedes...but you've undergone a thorough vetting process, even if you're not aware of it. Female Swedes are welcome anytime without any vetting. They must be blonde and have blue eyes though (grey eyes are accepted as well). 

As you can see, Rennteam is a gender neutral, anti-racist environment, everyone can join. Smiley Smiley

--

Gnil:
    Leawood911:

Nice Smiley The lake house Smiley    I have seen your Turbo , as you say, we see it all the time in your avatar , I was referring to your Hyundai Smiley  

Just pulling your leg ...... and it was well worth it , as the pics of the lake house with the still nice and fresh  TT in front is great . Always nice to see cars in live settings .  Must be fun to go there , drop the Malibu or Master Craft in the water and enjoy some good wake surf / wakeboard / wake skate  on the lake before going back to the house for a nice BBQ on a warm summer evening . What then happens inside the bedroom we don't wan't to know ( you have mentioned those wild parties ) Smiley

--

kona2.jpg

My latest AWD ride. The fourth 4 wheel drive or AWD that I have owned and by far the most fun.

Too cold to take pics tonight so I borrowed the pic from the internet, but I probably really do own this car. Smiley

I have always been a Hyundai fan and owner. The Kona is their best to date !

Gladstone:

kona2.jpg

My latest AWD ride. The fourth 4 wheel drive or AWD that I have owned and by far the most fun.

Too cold to take pics tonight so I borrowed the pic from the internet, but I probably really do own this car. Smiley

Smiley Yes, of course we believe you, not  Smiley

--

Gladstone:
    Gnil:
    Leawood911:

--

kona2.jpg

Is this really YOUR car or did you just snap a photo of one and now pretend it's yours?

Hmmm?Smiley

Kreso F1 writes: 20.01. "I will post pictures of my M5 soon here. After that I am kindly asking Christian(RC) to delete my account on rennteam. After 13 years of being a member here it is a time for an end. Why? I am to old and having no time at all to explain myself to people like you. Your contribution here since you registered in 2006 is worth nothing. Yes, nothing IMvHO. But, you are pretty judgemental and brave behind keyboard in making assumptions... Smiley

To other members and moderators I wish you all the best. Be healthy and prosper nicely. 

Pics of my car will for sure be my last post here."

22.01. "You will get pictures rather soon. I will even geo-tag them locally... And after that I am done with rennteam."

Hmm is 10 days waiting too rather soon to call it too soon or do i have some missunderstanding here .... this is also a question for Kreso Supporters like MKSGR and others .... Give us a shout what is wrong and what is right ... for me this guy is completely wrong.

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    761810 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    435052 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    260333 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    257426 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    80885 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5318 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

871894 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    807256 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM