Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Veyron & Others at the Beverly HIlls Hotel

This guy is a stud. His musical talent is crazy thats why he has so much money.. You should see his boats....

Quote:
    racerx said:
    Other people can speak for themselves but for the sake of a somewhat serious discussion i will say;

I had never heard of this guy before today, can someone give me an example of some hit he's made

Rap for the most part is garbage, imo, and just because he knows more than me, phil collins was once asked by david letterman what he thought of rap, he said it was not music. In general it pushes filth and negativity, is purchased by people in general who should be spending their money more wisely and it has a lot to do with criminal culture.

A lot of people get rich because parents don't do their job. Most of this crap and other stuff is bought by children who should be supervised better.

Pure ignorance that's what defines you and your post.
    Rap is poetry in form of music, and I'm noot talking about the commercial 50 cent rap you guys see on MTV.

It is all ways you ignorant/snobbish guys who get verbal diarrhea and talk tons of crap about everything you dislike or don't understand. I and several of my friends have been listening to rap our entire childhood and we are doing great academically and socially. Our parents couldn't have supervised us better.
    You on the other hand could have been supervised better by your parents. You know absolutley nothing about respecting whats different.

Quote:
    luwalira said:
    Rap is poetry in form of music, and I'm noot talking about the commercial 50 cent rap you guys see on MTV.

It is all ways you ignorant/snobbish guys who get verbal diarrhea and talk tons of crap about everything you dislike or don't understand. I and several of my friends have been listening to rap our entire childhood and we are doing great academically and socially. Our parents couldn't have supervised us better.
    You on the other hand could have been supervised better by your parents. You know absolutley nothing about respecting whats different.

Respecting what's different is what you call your above statement, insults and personal attacks. But that is what rap is all about, isn't it?

Rennteam has always been characterized by civility even when disagreeing. I have heard rap for years, I think its crap in general. It has nothing to do with intelligence just like and dislike.

If you choose to listen to rap as you drive your porsche to school that's fine with me. As i type this, the great snoopy dogg is dancing around with his gold chains on Mtv. Great stuff from that fine role model.

Quote:
    luwalira said:
    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Some of his other rides..

Is that what I think it is, a convertible Phantom??
    Either how I'm a big fan. he is one hell of a producer.

Didn't want to chime in because I'm somewhat in the middle of this:

First of all, the convertible phantom is not Scott's but it belongs to a rapper from the South Beach area that is in business and good friends with Scott. It is a one of a kind, custom Phantom. A bitch to park because all of the electronics got removed when the shop chopped off the top (hilarious, the parking sensor is useless). The owner is a very good friend of mine, in the music industry...The car has also been linked to P Diddy (he drove to the VMAs at Miami in it) but again, it is not either of theirs...

Secondly, Scott is a really nice guy, been to his house. He was a perfect gentleman.
    The place is absolutely unfathomably "grande" yet somewhat hallow (imo, of course he just moved into it at the time). He has a beautiful collection of cars (SLR, Veyron, Murci Roadster, some old classics), albeit not all to my taste. He constantly lights "the green" if you follow me, and his musically genius is really breathtaking (put him infront of a keyboard and see what he's capable of).He's definitely the "showy" type; likes to display the diamonds/cars etc ad nauseum.

Just wanted to clarify...

It's hard to make a dollar now and has always been that way. Big ups to him and his fortune

Quote:
    racerx said:
    Quote:
    luwalira said:

Respecting what's different is what you call your above statement, insults and personal attacks. But that is what rap is all about, isn't it?

Rennteam has always been characterized by civility even when disagreeing. I have heard rap for years, I think its crap in general. It has nothing to do with intelligence just like and dislike.

If you choose to listen to rap as you drive your porsche to school that's fine with me. As i type this, the great snoopy dogg is dancing around with his gold chains on Mtv. Great stuff from that fine role model.

Sorry if my post appeard to be offensive but it was just a respond to some of the very untruthful statements you made in you previous point. My intentions weren't to start a flame war or anything like that.

Either way it is okey no to like rap and some of rap videos see on TV do indeed give children the wrong picture of life. Eventhough I love rap and r&b music with all my heart I don't agree I'm not fond of many rappers' way of living. Still we humans always see what we want to see. If you choose to focus your eyes and ears on the guns and barely dressed women in the videos then that's what you will see.

There are thousands of rappers and not all of them rap about guns, drugs, cars and women. The same way not all Hard Core Rock&Roll artist paint they faces white, drink blood and revome one set of ribs from their bodies. Or that House music is only enjoyed by people high on extacy.

Quote:
    luwalira said:

Either way it is okey no to like rap and some of rap videos see on TV do indeed give children the wrong picture of life. Eventhough I love rap and r&b music with all my heart I don't agree I'm not fond of many rappers' way of living. Still we humans always see what we want to see. If you choose to focus your eyes and ears on the guns and barely dressed women in the videos then that's what you will see.

There are thousands of rappers and not all of them rap about guns, drugs, cars and women. The same way not all Hard Core Rock&Roll artist paint they faces white, drink blood and revome one set of ribs from their bodies. Or that House music is only enjoyed by people high on extacy.

Most of my favorite music is black. Soul, RnB (classic), disco, funk, and my absolute favorite artists are mostly black.
    However, I simply don't get rap. I mean, I just dont feel it in my soul, or get a buzz out of it. I like a few songs and that's about it.
    I dont think the music genre is crap - it's just not for me, like Opera is a stranger to me, also.
    So I am not coming down on rap as a music genre - but as a cultural influence.
    I joined a debate with music legend George Duke (IMO the greatest jazz/funk musician) who is worried about the negative influence that the whole gangsta-scene has on culture and especially youth. I share his worry.

I am aware that not all rappers are the same, and that not all are trying to kill eachother in gangwars, do drugs and treat women like something fresh off the pole.
    Having said that, the first thing that comes to mind for many people when thinking of "RAP" is the gangsta-style with all its negative associations.

I understand how the whole Rap culture can be alluring and interesting for kids. It does seem like an exciting crime movie. But in real life, I honestly cant see very many positive things about the rap culture.
    I can see things that are neutral at best (fashion, some artists music, lingo) but apart from the few sunshine stories I hear every once in a while, the basic message of Rap culture seems to be "make $$, f+ck everyone else, be selfish, treat women like prostitutes, spend money, have no sense of style or class, be aggressive and/or violent to get respect, smoke weed or do drugs, wear obscene jewelry".

IMO rap glamourizes the values that only decades ago were frowned upon and seen as subversive or destructive. Some of these guys may be wealthy as hell, but they are still goons - now thery are just rich goons living in expensive mansions.

I have absolutely NO problem with people making it big, and I dont care what your background is.
    But I DO have a problem with people making it big, and in the proces become dubious beacons/rolemodels for children, because their very fortune and celebrity status makes it possible to continue their drug abuse/violence/criminal behaviour etc without consequence.
    Children absorb this, and start believing that this way of life is not only ok, and that you can get away with it - it's actually something worth aspiring to!
    Yes, parents have a huge responsability here, but good luck to parents trying to counter-act this cultural phenomenon.

While this producer fella with his many $$ and great cars may just be seen as an "original" who lives life the way he wants to (which is his choice to make), I see him as a former poor pothead who is now a rich pothead.
    He is clearly an influential person in the music business, so why not use this position to convey another message than "use your talent to make $$, then spend most of it on material goods and dope" ?

I know the old saying "you can take the man out of the trailerpark, but you cant take the trailerpark out of the man" - but style/class is not really the important issue here.

I admit that I dont understand rap music, and I mean both in terms of lyrics that are close to impossible for me to understand and when it comes to the messages I get from the videos and few lyrics that I do comprehend.

A simple thing as smiling seems totally alien to rap music.
    The message seems to be "look cool whatever you do".
    It may be true that smiling shows emotions and that will get you killed in the hood ( I dunno) - but most kids who listen to rap dont live in the hood. Unfortunately they still emulate this very behaviour.

What's wrong with respect, love, passion, peace, tolerance, staying clean etc etc? You almost get branded "religious freak" if you advocate these values, and people expect you to pull up a guitar and light a campfire.

Look at the escalation of violence across the board this past decade or so.
    I'm not saying that rap music is the sole culprit here, but I do think there is a very clear connection between the broad acceptance and commercialization of the negative side of the rap culture and the increase of violence, crime and drug abuse among kids.

Yes, there is the movie biz, game industry and a lot of other factors contributing here, too. But I do believe that many rap icons set incredibly poor examples for kids to follow.

This guy the thread is about, sitting in his million dollar car and looking stoned out of his mind is just another example.
    In fact, I think most of us would be surprised if he didn't act like he does.
    And the very fact that seeing guys like him has gotten almost trivial, to me, is scary.

Luwalira, your last post was very well thought out.

I agree with what the doc just wrote.

Yes, the Dr. Phil is definitely on to something.

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    He looks like a russian teenager who tries very hard to look cool...and fails miserably.
    Apparently class and style don't come as standard equipment when your talent turns you into a multimillionaire.

Check this image. Talk about bad taste.
    Perhaps he should spend some of his $$$ on a face transplant and a stylist?

I fully agree, but I guess he couldn't care less what we think

Quote:
    Crash said:

He sure does live up to his nick name. The points made in his post are very reasonable. Although I as a rap fan always stand up and try to defend the culture I agree with the fact that the majority of rap songs and videos gives children a very wrong and unrealistic picture of life.
    The reason why many of them talk so much about guns and drugs is that guns and drugs have been a part of their lives. Many rappers were given a life they didn't choose, i.e born into poor families and growing up in wrong neighborhoods. Some of them actually had to sell drugs to survive and use guns to protect their business. Then I also have to warn you and tell you that a huge percentage of rap is fiction. There are a very tiny percentage of rappers who have actually lived what they rap. You can even go as far as call some of them actors.
    Scott Storch on the other hand is an innocent dude. He isn't a gangster. What he mainly does is produce beats. Do children take after what rappers do and talk about int heir videos? I don't think so. There are many who try to by buying fake Jacob.co watches and try to be pimps but can't even handle a woman.
    Lastly you can't really blame these "rock stars" from endugling themselves in obscene luxury. Especially I you grew up as a broke Joe. Then there are those who clearly don't know how to act with their money. As some of you mihgt know money can buy almost anything but it can't buy you class.

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:Some of these guys may be wealthy as hell, but they are still goons - now thery are just rich goons living in expensive mansions.
    While this producer fella with his many $$ and great cars may just be seen as an "original" who lives life the way he wants to (which is his choice to make), I see him as a former poor pothead who is now a rich pothead.
    He is clearly an influential person in the music business, so why not use this position to convey another message than "use your talent to make $$, then spend most of it on material goods and dope" ?
    I know the old saying "you can take the man out of the trailerpark, but you cant take the trailerpark out of the man" - but style/class is not really the important issue here.
    But I do believe that many rap icons set incredibly poor examples for kids to follow.
    This guy the thread is about, sitting in his million dollar car and looking stoned out of his mind is just another example.

looking stoned out of his mind?
    i'm not a fan of rap music either, but this stuff is a load of . . .
    you either know this fellow real well or make a lot of assumptions.
    you also stereotype everyone in the rap industry.
    so if you were born in a trailer park you can't have style or class, huh?
    the real dr. phil would be ashamed
    remember the beatles?
    people burning their albums in protest?
    maybe you ought to organize some rap dvd burnings?
    there is ALWAYS going to be poor examples for kids to follow.
    and poor parents will ALWAYS be able to use them as an excuse.
    jeff

Quote:
    luwalira said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:

He sure does live up to his nick name. The points made in his post are very reasonable. Although I as a rap fan always stand up and try to defend the culture I agree with the fact that the majority of rap songs and videos gives children a very wrong and unrealistic picture of life.
    The reason why many of them talk so much about guns and drugs is that guns and drugs have been a part of their lives. Many rappers were given a life they didn't choose, i.e born into poor families and growing up in wrong neighborhoods. Some of them actually had to sell drugs to survive and use guns to protect their business. Then I also have to warn you and tell you that a huge percentage of rap is fiction. There are a very tiny percentage of rappers who have actually lived what they rap. You can even go as far as call some of them actors.
    Scott Storch on the other hand is an innocent dude. He isn't a gangster. What he mainly does is produce beats. Do children take after what rappers do and talk about int heir videos? I don't think so. There are many who try to by buying fake Jacob.co watches and try to be pimps but can't even handle a woman.
    Lastly you can't really blame these "rock stars" from endugling themselves in obscene luxury. Especially I you grew up as a broke Joe. Then there are those who clearly don't know how to act with their money. As some of you mihgt know money can buy almost anything but it can't buy you class.

Fair enough. I do realize that most of the time rap is harmless, but it's exactly the commercialized stuff (which you've already pointed out in an earlier post) that gives it a bad name. I'm not a fan of hip-hop or rap, but I can appreciate that people like the music. What bothers me is that the famous rappers, regardless of whether they've actually lived the lives they rap about or not, are setting a bad example for youth which is growing up right now. That's what I strongly agree about with Lasse.
    As for Mr. Storch, I will not touch on his talent as I'm sure he's very accomplished in his field of work, but it's the way he displays his wealth that is just wrong. Flaunting it in the open is an indicator that, as you've said, money doesn't buy class. In any case, nice to see that there hasn't been any name calling in this thread.

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    luwalira said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:

Fair enough. I do realize that most of the time rap is harmless, but it's exactly the commercialized stuff (which you've already pointed out in an earlier post) that gives it a bad name. I'm not a fan of hip-hop or rap, but I can appreciate that people like the music. What bothers me is that the famous rappers, regardless of whether they've actually lived the lives they rap about or not, are setting a bad example for youth which is growing up right now. That's what I strongly agree about with Lasse.
    As for Mr. Storch, I will not touch on his talent as I'm sure he's very accomplished in his field of work, but it's the way he displays his wealth that is just wrong. Flaunting it in the open is an indicator that, as you've said, money doesn't buy class. In any case, nice to see that there hasn't been any name calling in this thread.

In what way does Scott Storch display his wealth in the wrong way? I can't see anything wrong with driving around in a Veyron or lean back and smoke inside a MM.

In a way, Rap is the new Heavy Metal. It offends parents, is loud, abusive, and portrays a glutoneous lifestyle, sex, drugs... But the difference is that metal was mostly white, while rap is mostly black, so that scares people even more.

So, while people have looked the other way when someone is preaching about brining their daughter to a satanic slaughter and sacraficing her to the devil, we have a problem with a rapper that wants to shoot someone for stealing his money?

I am not sticking up for rap, and I am not a rap fan, but everyone talks about how bad rap artist songs are (and they are), but I think much of the heavy metal from the 80's was just as bad or worse and never recieve nearly as much criticism.

I was metal fan in the 80's and listen to Slayer talk about rotting corpses in hell that are being tortured by ravenous beasts...but we never took that stuff seriously as kids. We just liked the aggresive nature of the music and knew our parents would hate it...(it's called being a teenager). The smart kids will make smart choices and the dumb ones will make dumb choices. We just need to keep them focused on what the smart choices are and why.

No, owning nice cars, planes, etc. is no problem at all. It's just the posturing. Smoking and trying to look badass seems really out of class for me, same goes for dressing like a Russian mobster and posing in your bathroom. Of course our perceptions differ, but I stand by my observation, as I personally don't perceive these photos to show class. There are many people, who are much richer, but are not so "in your face" about it. Naturally you have your own opinion and very likely disagree with me, so take this as my personal observation.
    And the cigarette burn inside a 1-million-Euro vehicle... Sure, he paid for it, but come on!

95jersey: Excellent post.
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    No, owning nice cars, planes, etc. is no problem at all. It's just the posturing. Smoking and trying to look badass seems really out of class for me, same goes for dressing like a Russian mobster and posing in your bathroom. Of course our perceptions differ, but I stand by my observation, as I personally don't perceive these photos to
    show class. There are many people, who are much richer, but are not so "in your face" about it. Naturally you have your own opinion and very likely disagree with me, so take this as my personal observation.
    And the cigarette burn inside a 1-million-Euro vehicle... Sure, he paid for it, but come on!

Yeah that photo in the bathroom is quite silly but to tell you the truth is is actually one of the more laid back in the rap industry who barely is on the front street like most rappers. I have seen him in a few clips and he is quite a shy dude. I can tell you for shure that I would never smoke inside my maybach, let alone pose for a camera like that.

PS his ex girlfriend is Paris Hilton for you who don't know.

Quote:
    luwalira said:
    PS his ex girlfriend is Paris Hilton for you who don't know.

Now, THAT's what I call a surefire stamp of quality! LOL!

Seriously.
    @ Icon: Please READ what I write.
    You're making mountains out of molehills: I said he LOOKS stoned. I have no way of know if he is or not.
    However, I just read an article on him where he claims he smokes weed constantly and even admits to driving stoned.
    So I believe my observation is pretty accurate.

Nor did I say that you CANNOT have class if you come from a trailerpark. I'm pretty sure you can. The proverb I quoted means that your upbringing and/or background will almost always shine thru - even if you go thru a financial change in your life.

You say: "The real Dr Phil would be ashamed!"
    Now, who is making direct assumptions here? Do you know Dr. Phil?
    One minute you blame me for referring to "facts" I have no way of knowing about. The next you do exactly the same. That's not very nice.

DVD burnings?
    We have freedom of speech where I come from, so why would I suggest that?

I agree with you, that parents and teenagers have always disagreed on culture and will continue to do so for generations to come.
    As I see it, it is getting constantly tougher for parents to counter-act the influences of youth culture and especially hiphop/rap and/or rave/electro.

Like Tom Arnold said way back in "True Lies" to Arnold about his kids: "Forget it, their real parents are Madonna and Axl Rose".

One thing is having music, movies and games as part of your upbringing - it's quite another to have them as influences that DEFINE you as a person and significantly influences the choises you make in life. Especially if those choises are based on a view of life that says violence and disrespect is fine.

I also agree that there always will be poor examples for kids to follow.
    But why do we accept that the poor examples are the most exposed and most significant in the media?
    I can think of one positive rap artist, and most other rappers consider him somewhat of a joke because he didnt grow up killing everyone in his neighbourhood: Will Smith.
    Among other things, Smith often speaks about why rappers have to curse and swear constantly - much to the dismay of other "real" rappers.

I know that rap has its roots in the tough neighborhoods, and that murder, violence, disrespect, swearing etc are common here.
    But just because these (IMO very negative) elements are part of everyday life in the ghettos, does that make it ok for large corporations to commercialize them and sell them off to everyone else as something good??

Yes, Jeffrey Dahmer is also real and so is child molestation and torturing animals. But would we accept a band or culture that embraces serial killing, child porn or animal abuse? I'd like tho say I hope not - but perhaps it's just a matter of time before we are hardened and cynical enough to accept this as something "normal".
    Why not? We already accepted drugdealers and killers as rolemodels and influences for our children.

IMO the message should be:
    "If you kill people, sell drugs or disrespect others you flush your life down the toilet."
    In reality the message is:
    "If you kill people, sell drugs or disrespect others you might end up selling a lot of records and make enough money to continue your way of life without consequences and people will start emulating your way of life".

Yes, RocknRoll, the Beatles, Punk, even Jazz...you name it.
    Ever since rythmic music started there have been "rebels" for teens to follow and parents to hate.
    The big difference is the major shift in morals.
    While jazz musicians were "subversive" because of the music + lyrics itself, and rockers were because of the music + lyrics + drugs, the latest generation of rappers also add violence/murder and negativity to this list.

I dont think kids in general think much about the hardcore reality behind some of these artists. Much as they dont think about the fact that wearing their pants with no belt so that they hang from their hips actually is emulating death row inmates.

I believe it's the job of parents to inform and guide their kids about the reality and background of their idols, and whille letting them act out their "teenage rebellion" still make sure that they do so within safe and morally sound boundaries.
    What "safe" and "morally sound" means is a whole different debate. And Im sure we all have different definitions of this.
    I do hope we can all agree that letting violent, sexist drugabusers stand as shining examples for our kids is not the best way of bringing up the next generation.

Quote:
    Crash said:
    No, owning nice cars, planes, etc. is no problem at all. It's just the posturing. Smoking and trying to look badass seems really out of class for me, same goes for dressing like a Russian mobster and posing in your bathroom. Of course our perceptions differ, but I stand by my observation, as I personally don't perceive these photos to show class. There are many people, who are much richer, but are not so "in your face" about it. Naturally you have your own opinion and very likely disagree with me, so take this as my personal observation.

Yes, agreed,
    One aspect is the lack of class and style. That's just a matter of taste.
    Another aspect is the whole "I am rich enough to do what I want. You cant touch me. If I wanna smoke weed in this PR photo I do so. You cant touch me. I am king of my own bathroom".

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:Yes, agreed,
    Another aspect is the whole "I am rich enough to do what I want. You cant touch me. If I wanna smoke weed in this PR photo I do so. You cant touch me. I am king of my own bathroom".

you don't even see your own prejudice, but it clearly comes through in your post above.
    the doc phil reference was a joke in light of your avatar and not meant to be taken seriously.:D
    saying he "looked stoned" when he just looks relaxed and you can't see his eyes from sunglasses is another example of your preconcieved opinion.
    i think you know what i meant by the dvd burning.
    why quote the proverb if you dont believe it?
    deniability?
    jeff

Quote:
    icon said:
    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:Yes, agreed,

you don't even see your own prejudice, but it clearly comes through in your post above.
    the doc phil reference was a joke in light of your avatar and not meant to be taken seriously.:D
    saying he "looked stoned" when he just looks relaxed and you can't see his eyes from sunglasses is another example of your preconcieved opinion.
    i think you know what i meant by the dvd burning.
    why quote the proverb if you dont believe it?
    deniability?
    jeff

OK, I think the two of us have different views on what it means to look relaxed. Apparently you dont think this guy is stoned. I do. End of debate.

Call it prejudice all you want. Maybe it is. I just call it the way I see it.
    If you feel this guy looks humble, down-to-earth or anything else that represents the opposite of how I interprete his demeanor, you are very welcome to feel so.
    I have heard your standpoint. Please accept that we see things differently, instead of trying to make me "realize you are right and I am wrong".

And I believe the proverb very much. Which is exactly what I elaborated on.

I believe you wanna provoke me into an argument by conveniently misunderstanding most of what I say - it's just more interesting for me to debate than argue.

i'm not trying to provoke anything.
    as you said, i call it like i see it as well.
    a debate is an argument.
    it's dropped.
    jeff

This is the wierdest thread in ages.

Let Storch be Storch.

I dont understand the bashing of him or his work here.

Hes young, rich and I hope he enjoys every minute of it!

Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:

Let Storch be Storch.

Exactly. RENNTEAM is about cars. And isn't it great that this Storch guy is buying all those nice cars and drives them?

Quote:
    zzboba said:
    Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:

Let Storch be Storch.

Exactly. RENNTEAM is about cars. And isn't it great that this Storch guy is buying all those nice cars and drives them?

A stoned guy in a Veyron. Every fellow motorist's dream!

Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:

He will...until he gets married!

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    A stoned guy in a Veyron. Every fellow motorist's dream!

At least he's not judging the behaviors of people he doesn't really know in some web forum

This is one stupid thread, what happened to talking about cars. Who cares if a rich kid has cigarette buns in his car.

Quote:
    chapse said:
    This is one stupid thread, (...)

...and u just made it even longer

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:

He will...until he gets married!

I think he has enough money to afford several marriage disasters. He could burn up what money he has now and the future licensing revenue from the music library rights he owns remains enough to keep him living like royalty in Bel Aire till the sun fizzles out.

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 5/15/24 8:44 AM
    art.italy
    803695 1808
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    448668 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    266261 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    90139 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    6705 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

885977 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    833827 3868
    Porsche GT4RS 4/21/24 11:50 AM