Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Wheres KresoF1?

Probably Died after the R8 was introduced as I did lololol.

Probably Died after the R8 was introduced as I did lololol.

Re: Probably Died after the R8 was introduced as I did lololol.

i was asking myself the same question a couple of days ago dsts...

I've been asking myself this same question. One possibility is the fact that he just has a lot of work to accomplish (a business trip perhaps?) as a prominent attorney. The other one is that he sold the house, packed a bag of the most necessary belongings, his wife and took off into the sunset in his brand new Gallardo .

That makes me wonder...at what point do you folks start to know one other. Many of you guys are familiar to me because I see your posts all the time.

Re: Probably Died after the R8 was introduced as I did lolol

Quote:
    Crash said:
    (a business trip perhaps?)

Neckarsulm negotiation?

Kresooooo!!!

Quote:
    atomic80 said:
    That makes me wonder...at what point do you folks start to know one other. Many of you guys are familiar to me because I see your posts all the time.

We just get along fine and then usually exchange several PMs. It's really just a message board for exchanging experiences and viewpoints, so it's normal that some people will exchange phone calls or perhaps even meet each other.

Yes, that is what is so great about this forum. It feels like one big happy family!

Quote:
    dhayek said:

Exactly my thoughts.

I wonder if Kreso was from AUDI itself , nontheless I miss him too.

Quote:
    Ron (Houston) said:
    Quote:
    dhayek said:

Exactly my thoughts.

I wonder if Kreso was from AUDI itself , nontheless I miss him too.

No, Kreso definitely isn't from Audi. He only lives about 130 km away from me and trust me, he hasn nothing to do with the car industry himself. However, he has several friends, who do have connections.

Crash are you from LJ in SLO?

AM

I was waiting for this thread to come up...

Quote:
    janus said:

Yeah? How so?

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    janus said:

Yeah? How so?

O, I meant nothing hostile by my remark...
    I mean it is strange that he's not posting any more, sad, cause he was VERY well informed and seemed to help alot of members here with his advices. I was very surprised by that and even more by the fact that lives in Croatia, a country not so known for many exotics... I hope he'll return soon. I was looking forward to seeing his new Gallardo in the pics and on the streets in Zagreb especially in such a rare color he mentioned, Verde Faunus if I remember correctly...

Quote:
    janus said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    janus said:

Yeah? How so?

I mean it is strange that he's not posting any more, sad, cause he was VERY well informed and seemed to help alot of members here with his advices. I was very surprised by that and even more by the fact that lives in Croatia, a country not so known for many exotics... I hope he'll return soon. I was looking forward to seeing his new Gallardo in the pics and on the streets in Zagreb especially in such a rare color he mentioned, Verde Faunus if I remember correctly...

You have to watch carefully for a very very long time to see him in a Gallardo ....

AM

Quote:
    mumbasic said:
    Quote:
    janus said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    janus said:

Yeah? How so?

You have to watch carefully for a very very long time to see him in a Gallardo ....

AM

In Zagreb now there is four Gallardos: one silver, one yellow, one orange and one black SE. I am 99 % sure about this

Quote:
    mumbasic said:
    Quote:
    janus said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    janus said:

Yeah? How so?

AM

That was mean, really mean.

Quote:
    ALDOGT3 said:
    Quote:
    mumbasic said:
    Quote:
    janus said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    janus said:

Yeah? How so?

AM

In Zagreb now there is four Gallardos: one silver, one yellow, one orange and one black SE. I am 99 % sure about this

ALDOGT3, your nickname is cool. I have a company in Zadar called ALDO y......g

Nice, so there are four Gallardos in Zagreb. Do you now the owners? Which color has Kreso ordered?

AM

Quote:
    mumbasic said:
    Quote:
    ALDOGT3 said:
    Quote:
    mumbasic said:
    Quote:
    janus said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    janus said:

Yeah? How so?

AM

Nice, so there are four Gallardos in Zagreb. Do you now the owners? Which color has Kreso ordered?

AM

If the name ALDO has anything to do with your company, you're paying your employees too much .
    I believe someone above has already stated that Kreso's G color was supposedly Verde faunus. Haven't heard from him for about a month now.

Quote:
    mumbasic said:
    Quote:
    janus said:

Yeah? How so?

AM

AM

Aldo is my real name
    I know all the owners, the silver one use to be mine for a couple months but I don not know anything about Kreso"s Gallardo, maybe it is something new so I do not know still.
    Rest of Lambos in Zagreb are one black Murcie roadster and one yellow Diablo.

Quote:
    Crash said:

If the name ALDO has anything to do with your company, you're paying your employees too much .

Why I don't get it

You can send me a pm if it is not for public.

AM

Quote:
    mumbasic said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:

Why I don't get it

AM

Just a bad joke. You mentioned you had a company called Aldo and I mentioned at the possibility of him perhaps being your employee and receiving a very big paycheck.
    Anyway, I have a feeling we won't see Kreso's car for a long while.

Btw, did you receive my replies to your PMs?

Quote:
    ALDOGT3 said:Aldo is my real name
    I know all the owners, the silver one use to be mine for a couple months but I don not know anything about Kreso"s Gallardo, maybe it is something new so I do not know still.
    Rest of Lambos in Zagreb are one black Murcie roadster and one yellow Diablo.

Okay one of my son is named Al..
    and the other one is called DADO (from Da...)

When they play Playstation, they use as nickname ALDO. When I was searching for a company name they told me to name the company ALDO ......

AM

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    mumbasic said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:

Why I don't get it

AM

Just a bad joke. You mentioned you had a company called Aldo and I mentioned at the possibility of him perhaps being your employee and receiving a very big paycheck.
    Anyway, I have a feeling we won't see Kreso's car for a long while.

BTW, did you receive my replies to your PMs?

Yes I have received it. But you said: if you are a very good, with good carving technique ... and it is hard to classify me myself, maybe I will order speed wave 12, to be sure. Due to my business I get a special opportunity to get Elan skies for my family for a very low price.

OK, the joke I have understand. It would be a good company if my employees could afford a Gallardo

AM

If you have an opportunity, try both the 12 and the 14 out before buying. The SW14 is actually a rebadged and evolved HCX, which was previously classified as part of the RACE line.
    To restate, if you like harder skis, that don't bend like chewing gum, you'll love the 14. On the other hand, if you don't like having to put in so much effort, get the 12, which is a bit softer. Or PM me which skis you currently own and I may be able to advise you better.

I am live and well. My Gallardo is RIP. Long and bad story... Regarding some other comments here I will not comment them.
    And hello to Andrej, DST, Dimitri, Ron(I did not forget you!) and other guys!

Kreso I am happy you are allright.. Who cares about the car. Thanks God you are ok..

Yes, welcome back, Kreso!

Thank goodness you are okay KresoF1. We were all worrying about you. Take care mate!

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    778363 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    442098 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    262979 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    261263 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    85513 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5729 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

880938 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    816671 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM