Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Alonso receives qualifying penalties

Dont agree with you Jim, but you sure have a way with words mate

Very good!!!!!

Button still deserved the win though!

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Ejem... Alonso (...) was already 30 seconds ahead up until Kimi decided to RAM his car into another driver's causing the safety car to come out nullifying all his advantage. Then he looses because of a mechanical fault while being in front.

Button is a joke, he is not winner's material, he needs to give up his seat and take a test driver's seat were he belongs, 113 races in competitive F1 cars and he takes his first win now? pffff... and a handed-down lotery race win at that, in the wet with Alonso, Kimi, and Schumi being out of the race Also Button has made some of the most embarrasing rookie mistakes during the races in the last two championships and cracks like a tweed under pressure. His pre-F1 curriculum is also not worthy of a seat in one of the leading teams, yet he was placed by "finguer" as we say, he if he would of started in one of the less competitive teams like all drivers do, he is one of those drivers that would of never made it to a top team.

You may not like Alonso but don't loose your objectivety, give credit were its deserved

LOL! Seems you're using the same arguments I did last year, when Homonso won half the races ONLY becasue Kimi DNF.
    Now that Alonso has bad luck, it's an oh-so different story? LOL!

"If your car doesnt work, you lose."
    I believe that's what Kimi has been haunted by these past 2 seasons, and Feminando - and any other driver - also has to live with.
    When your team cant create an engine that lasts, you lose.
    When your team cant tighten a wheelnut, you lose.

I look forward to your comments next season, Carlos, when you most likely will find yourself explaining why your protegé experiences technical problems, DNF's and consequently less wins.
    Renault has a good team when it comes to performance and durability. Mercedes dont.

Look at Massa. Aint it funny how all of a sudden he is in the top 5 all the time after seasons of total obscurity?

Winning F1 takes a good driver, but apparently most of all some good hardware.
    Feminando is a mediocre dwarf with a superior car. Plain and simple.

And now renault is starting to make simple mistakes because the championship is at stake. Pretty natural. Schumi can smell blood and nothing in hell is gonna stop him from taking the championship...in his own mind at least
    Makes for a great finish to the season!

And just for the record: You say Kimi DECIDED to ram Liuzzi's car. Erm, no.
    read F1.com and you will see Liuzzi apologizing for a) not being able to see out of his helmet due to moist and b) being sorry he took the wrong line and hence left Kimi no option but to hit him from behind.

Carlos, you midget-loving paella-muncher!!
    I like the fact that you defend the weak, but Feminonzo is old news. He is done, over and out! As soon as Norbert Hauch gets him into a McL-Merc Homonzo is back where he belongs: Oblivion.

JIm! I love the way you write!

...and agree with your words

Thank you

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    LOL! Seems you're using the same arguments I did last year, when Homonso won half the races ONLY becasue Kimi DNF.

I believe that's what Kimi has been haunted by these past 2 seasons, and Feminando - and any other driver - also has to live with.

I look forward to your comments next season, Carlos, when you most likely will find yourself explaining why your protegé experiences technical problems, DNF's and consequently less wins.
    Renault has a good team when it comes to performance and durability. Mercedes dont.

Look at Massa. Aint it funny how all of a sudden he is in the top 5 all the time after seasons of total obscurity?

And now renault is starting to make simple mistakes because the championship is at stake. Pretty natural. Schumi can smell blood and nothing in hell is gonna stop him from taking the championship...in his own mind at least

read F1.com and you will see Liuzzi apologizing for a) not being able to see out of his helmet due to moist and b) being sorry he took the wrong line and hence left Kimi no option but to hit him from behind.

I like the fact that you defend the weak, but Feminonzo is old news. He is done, over and out! As soon as Norbert Hauch gets him into a McL-Merc Homonzo is back where he belongs: Oblivion.

Dr.Phil: "And just for the record: You say Kimi DECIDED to ram Liuzzi's car. Erm, no.read F1.com and you will see Liuzzi apologizing for a) not being able to see out of his helmet due to moist and b) being sorry he took the wrong line and hence left Kimi no option but to hit him from behind."

Was that taken from the Dating News section on F1.com? Did they go on a nice picnic later?

There are reasons why the F1 tow truck drivers love Kimi, he is their poster boy and meal ticket. He must hold the F1 record for best laps when alone and most tows in a season.

Kimis downfall is when other cars are on the track. Then his brain stops, crashes happen and the excuses start.

He has more than just no luck, he has anti luck . When he drives for ferrari next year he will take it with him. Kimi will raise the income of every Sicilian fortune teller and witch doctor in Italy as they attempt to find a cure for him.

There is none!

Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    Dr.Phil: "And just for the record: You say Kimi DECIDED to ram Liuzzi's car. Erm, no.read F1.com and you will see Liuzzi apologizing for a) not being able to see out of his helmet due to moist and b) being sorry he took the wrong line and hence left Kimi no option but to hit him from behind."

Was that taken from the Dating News section on F1.com? Did they go on a nice picnic later?

There are reasons why the F1 tow truck drivers love Kimi, he is their poster boy and meal ticket. He must hold the F1 record for best laps when alone and most tows in a season.

Kimis downfall is when other cars are on the track. Then his brain stops, crashes happen and the excuses start.

He has more than just no luck, he has anti luck . When he drives for ferrari next year he will take it with him. Kimi will raise the income of every Sicilian fortune teller and witch doctor in Italy as they attempt to find a cure for him.

There is none!

Kimi would be awesome in NASCAR. The only car left on the grid by the end of the race !

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:

Wow, Carlos.
    Gee,I never thought your reply would be THAT inventive.
    I have only seen that vignette about...oh, 17 times.
    You must have really used all your brainpower on that.
    Guess defending girlie midgets all day long is a tiresome and arduous task.

Or did u simply run out of excuses on Feminando's behalf?

By the way: "Mild Seven"...is that a reference to the Seven Dwarfs? Just curious..

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Wow, Carlos.

Actually the same old obsessive retoric its gotten quite repetitive and unappelaing towards the end of last season, so you can imagine now, yet another season and Alonso is again leading the championship again, and Kimi nowere to be seen with his usual crashes and misterious mechanical failures... want a tissue?
    So unfortunately, thats about as much time and brainpower as I'm going to waste on my responses this season ... I guess you will be seeing that vignette even more times

Go on Phil, tell us more about Kimi ramming Liuzzi from behind...

One thing is for sure- Kimi has to leave Mclaren. It might not always be the car's fault- 90% of the time it is- but his luck is beyond bad. If he were to stay and never win the title then people would always say "he should have left Mclaren"

Quote:
    brunner said:
    Go on Phil, tell us more about Kimi ramming Liuzzi from behind...

You like the thought of getting rammed from behind? Cant help u buddy. Perhaps u should ask Carlos for Feminando's phone number?

Quote:
    911fan said:
    One thing is for sure- Kimi has to leave Mclaren. It might not always be the car's fault- 90% of the time it is- but his luck is beyond bad. If he were to stay and never win the title then people would always say "he should have left Mclaren"

Yup, it is getting close to a joke. No matter if he has bad luck, pushes the car too much or simply doesnt have the right hardware.

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Wow, Carlos.

Actually the same old obsessive retoric its gotten quite repetitive and unappelaing towards the end of last season, so you can imagine now, yet another season and Alonso is again leading the championship again, and Kimi nowere to be seen with his usual crashes and misterious mechanical failures... want a tissue?
    So unfortunately, thats about as much time and brainpower as I'm going to waste on my responses this season ... I guess you will be seeing that vignette even more times

Well, well...Kimi is totally out...again. So no question we wont debate that. All that remains to be seen is HOW Feminonzo is gonna lose the championship
    So you can borrow some tissues from me. I have some left from last season!

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    You like the thought of getting rammed from behind? Cant help u buddy. Perhaps u should ask Carlos for Feminando's phone number?

LOL

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:

Hmmm...I'm thinking Kimi might have stepped on the brake pedal. BTW Dr. Phil, when are you and the little Finn finally going to tie the knot?

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    688126 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    408523 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255466 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    234688 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65316 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4632 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

857424 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    773096 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM