Crown

Board: Ferrari Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Spotted a yellow F430 spider on Rodeo Drive...yours?

Just came back after two weeks in California. The day before yesterday my GF and me were taking a stroll on Rodeo Drive and spotted a yellow F430 spider with black interior with yellow stiching. As far as I can recall the plates were from San Antonio. Anyone from here? Guess is wasn't Nick's since there was no Starbucks in close proximity

Re: Spotted a yellow F430 spider on Rodeo Drive...yours?

It wasn't me. I hope your GF didn't empty your wallet.

Quote:
    nberry said:
    It wasn't me. I hope your GF didn't empty your wallet.

Nick, Grand Fathers (GF) don't do that .

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Just came back after two weeks in California. The day before yesterday my GF and me were taking a stroll on Rodeo Drive and spotted a yellow F430 spider with black interior with yellow stiching. As far as I can recall the plates were from San Antonio. Anyone from here? Guess is wasn't Nick's since there was no Starbucks in close proximity

LOL. The best place to find Nick is at a Starbucks standing next to his Ferrari trolling for compliments from passersby.

lol that photo is going to burden Nick for life

Quote:
    DavidSF said:
    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:

LOL. The best place to find Nick is at a Starbucks standing next to his Ferrari trolling for compliments from passersby.

I thought that wasn't him.

Quote:
    Danny G said:

Can anyone P-shop a Spider and yellow?

I'm pretty sure it's him.. Hmm, hey Nick can you supply us with some more photos so we can be sure it's you and continue to make fun..

Well if that's him, who's car is that?

Quote:
    trip said:
    Well if that's him, who's car is that?

AFAIK that's his previous car before he got his F430. Anyone have a pic with Nick posing with his F430?

David

We give Nick too much crap. It's a beautiful car, albeit crappy coffee

I believe I saw some pics of Nick next to a yellow F430...but it may just have been a bad dream I had
    Lemme check my photos from Rodeo Drive and see if I can spot Nick on any of them, hiding in the background and waiting for the right moment to jump out and yell, "it's miiiiine!".

And no, Nick.
    She got kinda sucked into the Harry Winston store, but despite the slogan "Diamonds. That'll shut her up....for a while" I managed to pull her away from the store. Yikes!
    No doubt sahe will ruin me int time, but no reason to let her ruin me in a day!

Quote:
    Hurst said:
    We give Nick too much crap.

Oh, that's just so way off the mark! We are actually being nice to him!

Quote:
    Danny G said:

lol I was thinking the same.

Quote:
    Danny G said:

Actually how Nick is treated on Rennteam.com is entirely up to him. If you take a poll of all users on Rennteam.com and ask if there's one person they would like banned, one name and exactly one name, will come up repeatedly: Nick. Why is that? I've asked Nick why it's only him with his twisted thinking on rennteam.com and noone else and he's never replied. So at some level he knows he's weird, and a troll.

David

Quote:
    DavidSF said:
    Quote:
    Danny G said:

Actually how Nick is treated on Rennteam.com is entirely up to him. If you take a poll of all users on Rennteam.com and ask if there's one person they would like banned, one name and exactly one name, will come up repeatedly: Nick. Why is that? I've asked Nick why it's only him with his twisted thinking on rennteam.com and noone else and he's never replied. So at some level he knows he's weird, and a troll.

David

I do not think Nick is weird or a troll. And if there was a poll about banning Nick, I would vote for the person who started the poll. Nick is part of Rennteam and it would be a sad day when Nick does not or cannot post on Rennteam any more.

The problem with nick is that he posts the same conspiracy theories as we do. only we post them in favor of porsche, and nick against porsche LOL Nick, you are appreciated, we just need someone to bark at every now and then :b
    -Joost-

Quote:
    Joost said:
    The problem with nick is that he posts the same conspiracy theories as we do. only we post them in favor of porsche, and nick against porsche LOL Nick, you are appreciated, we just need someone to bark at every now and then :b
    -Joost-

Yes, we love nick and wouldn't want him to get banned. It's all in good fun, unless you lack a sense of humor .

Banned?!!!! Why? He has never attacked anyone personally. He just sees the Porsche/Ferrari debate from a different prospective. I think members who ask RC to ban others just because they have different views are the ones who should be banned. In all honesty, Nick has always taken our personal criticisms in good sport.

Quote:
    ha said:
    Banned?!!!! Why? He has never attacked anyone personally. He just sees the Porsche/Ferrari debate from a different prospective. I think members who ask RC to ban others just because they have different views are the ones who should be banned. In all honesty, Nick has always taken our personal criticisms in good sport.

Very well said!

One of the main attractions of Rennteam is Nick and his ability to speak his mind and express an honest opinion. Nick takes everything in good sport and seems like a very decent guy. I find Nick much more interesting than a certain somebody else who appears to in fact have very little tolerance for others opinions..

Quote:
    ha said:

I agree on that too..... I like reading his posts and he has a very good sence of humour to be able to take all the [censored] he gets here

Nick is like the new Paris Hilton !! That's HOT !

ever wonder if nick is real or a brilliant rennteam invention.

Quote:
    roadtrip said:

Following the motto "Truth is stranger than fiction" he's got to be real.

Brilliant? No way!

Invention? Just so long nobody gets the bright idea of patenting him and licensing the rights reproduce him en masse!

One Nick is enough. Come to think of it, one Nick is often more than enough.

Hey Nick, you must be enjoying this. You're getting all the attention you obviously crave without even having to stir the pot with your "Forza Ferrari, Porsche sucks!" posts.

Quote:
    Joost said:
    -Joost-

Actually the problem isn't Nick is biased (we all are, like you said). The problem is Nick posts the same dribble over and over again on forums that don't want to hear it over and over again. That's what trolls do, they post the same annoying stuff over and over again in places where it's not wanted. Beating a dead horse, as it were. It's like the quarterly visit from Jehovah's Witnesses. Same message I don't want to hear again and again. It's one thing if they stand on street corner with their magazines. It's another thing if they come to you with their negative message over and over again (like Nick visiting Porsche forums to post his negativity over and over again). Perhaps I would be less annoyed if Nick posted his Porsche negativity on the Ferrari board, but he does it in the Porsche forums. Yes Nick, I know, I can skip your posts if I don't want to read them (that's what all trolls say in response). I guess I'm not as tolerant of trolls as some people. Any way, on the lighter side, I've gotten a few private messages from people saying they enjoy my jabbing at Nick, so I will be a good sport and keep it up

David

P.S. Nick has made personal attacks in the past.

Quote:
    fritz said:
    Quote:
    roadtrip said:

Following the motto "Truth is stranger than fiction" he's got to be real.

Brilliant? No way!

Invention? Just so long nobody gets the bright idea of patenting him and licensing the rights reproduce him en masse!

One Nick is enough. Come to think of it, one Nick is often more than enough.

Hey Nick, you must be enjoying this. You're getting all the attention you obviously crave without even having to stir the pot with your "Forza Ferrari, Porsche sucks!" posts.

One thing we can all agree on: Nick is unique!

David

Quote:
    DavidSF said:
    Quote:
    Joost said:
    -Joost-

Actually the problem isn't Nick is biased (we all are, like you said). The problem is Nick posts the same dribble over and over again on forums that don't want to hear it over and over again. That's what trolls do, they post the same annoying stuff over and over again in places where it's not wanted. Beating a dead horse, as it were. It's like the quarterly visit from Jehovah's Witnesses. Same message I don't want to hear again and again. It's one thing if they stand on street corner with their magazines. It's another thing if they come to you with their negative message over and over again (like Nick visiting Porsche forums to post his negativity over and over again). Perhaps I would be less annoyed if Nick posted his Porsche negativity on the Ferrari board, but he does it in the Porsche forums. Yes Nick, I know, I can skip your posts if I don't want to read them (that's what all trolls say in response). I guess I'm not as tolerant of trolls as some people. Any way, on the lighter side, I've gotten a few private messages from people saying they enjoy my jabbing at Nick, so I will be a good sport and keep it up

David

P.S. Nick has made personal attacks in the past.

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    689388 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    409108 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255697 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    234960 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65510 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4644 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

857903 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    773930 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM