Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 997 - Turbo Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

High Quality Plastics used in the construction of new Vette!

I don't know what all the fuss is about?????

Re: High Quality Plastics used in the construction of new Vette!

Stupid Americans must love the plastic. It would appear as though it is everywhere. lmao

wow, very nice..........

Re: High Quality Plastics used in the construction of new Ve

Oh! I've seen that!

That's the new cartoon-ifying video software. It's used on broadcast TV to make real events (like NASCAR) appear like cartoons thus more appealing to a broader spectrum of TV-watching Americans.

No wonder its whopping all the Euro @$$

Quote:
    crazi4speed said:

Yes, unrefined and made out of plastic. It would be a shame if it was also beaten in the performance category, while offering race-car-like comfort (as in no comfort ). I wonder, though, how they're planning on making the SS 300 lbs lighter...

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    crazi4speed said:

Yes, unrefined and made out of plastic. It would be a shame if it was also beaten in the performance category, while offering race-car-like comfort (as in no comfort ). I wonder, though, how they're planning on making the SS 300 lbs lighter...

Always finding a way to justify your additional expenditure.

Quote:
    forhamilton said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    crazi4speed said:

Not really. I actually considered the Z06 for a while, but decided to wait and save up for the 997TT. The Z06 is a marvelous car, with stunning performance. However, from all I hear, its daily-driver capabilities leave something to be desired, at least in my part of the world, where we get rain and snow. Personally, I think it would make a great track toy, for someone who can afford to have both, but I just don't see it as a viable option for myself.
    As for justifying the extra monetary expenditure, it's all relative. Some forum members here have watches and audio systems that cost more than a new 997TT and a 430 combined.

Hey, thats a C5.....the C6 is much uglier.

Wow, that 'vette really does corner like its on rails (well, a rail anyway).

Did anyone notice the factory Trained, Red Neck, Sinking Beer at the track in the 1st photo??

Quote:
    Larry Oootzzzz said:
    Did anyone notice the factory Trained, Red Neck, Sinking Beer at the track in the 1st photo??

Maybe it is suposed to be gatorade in that collor bottle ?

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    crazi4speed said:

Crash....Once again you MUST chime in with another one of your negative remarks about the Vette. You must just love it! Well, I said it once before, and I still feel the same way....you are a first class a..hole!

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    forhamilton said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    crazi4speed said:

Not really. I actually considered the Z06 for a while, but decided to wait and save up for the 997TT. The Z06 is a marvelous car, with stunning performance. However, from all I hear, its daily-driver capabilities leave something to be desired, at least in my part of the world, where we get rain and snow. Personally, I think it would make a great track toy, for someone who can afford to have both, but I just don't see it as a viable option for myself.
    As for justifying the extra monetary expenditure, it's all relative. Some forum members here have watches and audio systems that cost more than a new 997TT and a 430 combined.

What about this post ronnie? You only see the negative

I'm Glad that I stirred the pot!!

I was really hoping to ignite some passion from the "My C0ck's bigger that your C0ck's Team!!

Keep up the good work!!

Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    crazi4speed said:

Crash....Once again you MUST chime in with another one of your negative remarks about the Vette. You must just love it! Well, I said it once before, and I still feel the same way....you are a first class a..hole!

Why is it that the only time you can type two "S" letters together is when you write so enthusiastically about the new Corvette "SS"? Aptly named, though, as it will undoubtably be at the forefront of a new "Blitzkrieg", when some of you low-self-esteem-nothing-but-Corvette-out-there people unite to rub our faces into another new "Porsche destroyer". I have nothing more to say to you, but that you read rhino's response to your post.

Rhino: thanks!

Any time bud

Quote:
    rhino said:
    Any time bud

HUhh??

Who's on which team???

Quote:
    Larry Oootzzzz said:
    Quote:
    rhino said:
    Any time bud

HUhh??

Who's on which team???

No teams, really. It's just that some of us guys get along really well and some don't.

Some guys take the time to respect others and their views. Some guys can't even understand someone else's views due their own ego. Some guys just get great pleasure out of spewing their pretentious garbage and hoping someone will bite.

I enjoy posts such as this. I don't mind the redneck crap, just as I didn't mind the prententious crap when I had my 996TT. I could afford either or both. I choose to drive a Z because it is built for the track. The combination of styling, American muscle and track prowess does it for me. Are there some things I would like to improve? Yes, but I traded my 996TT out of frustration with the dealer's inability to solve a problem (had the car 3 out of 12 months last year). Yeah, they all have their problems.

Love the Porsche, but I just can't justify the additional 60k for the TT. Now, the GT3? Damn, just gotta have it.

Quote:
    forhamilton said:
    Stupid Americans must love the plastic. It would appear as though it is everywhere. lmao

"Stupid Americans"....a bit bias, are we??? You know what your options are if you don't care for it here.....

Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    forhamilton said:

"Stupid Americans"....a bit bias, are we??? You know what your options are if you don't care for it here.....

Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    forhamilton said:

Ronnie

Damn I miss you on CF. Shouldn't you change your name to RonnieF360? Sorry you guys didn't catch the sarcasm. I should probably sell my C6Z and move out of the country.

Chris

Quote:
    forhamilton said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    forhamilton said:

Ronnie

Damn I miss you on CF. Shouldn't you change your name to RonnieF360? Sorry you guys didn't catch the sarcasm. I should probably sell my C6Z and move out of the country.

Chris

Yes...I did miss the sarcasm...you have my sincere apology..
    please do not leave the country, and PLEASE do not sell the Z! (and I still am on the CF forum and am looking for another Vette...I just had to buy the Ferrari)

Did you sell the ZO6?

Quote:
    rhino said:
    Did you sell the ZO6?

That's like asking an alcoholic if he threw a new bottle of Jack Daniels away.

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    rhino said:
    Did you sell the ZO6?

Crash....you're the best. I sure wish you could come over and have a beer with us. We sit around and insult everyone and make fun of their choices in life.

Glad to see we have something in common.

Quote:
    forhamilton said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    rhino said:
    Did you sell the ZO6?

Crash....you're the best. I sure wish you could come over and have a beer with us. We sit around and insult everyone and make fun of their choices in life.

Glad to see we have something in common.

Nice to see at least one of the two has a sense of sarcasm.

Just one last drink before I throw the bottle away

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    762005 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    435135 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    260389 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    257471 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    80907 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5318 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

872001 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    807355 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM