Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Aston gets keyed

RC:
    J.Seven:

Must be some kind of revenge between guys who know themselves, unbelieveble.

The owner apparently claims that he never saw the (black) guy. Smiley

A sane person would never do such a thing, especially not during a casual stroll with a kid in a stroller, so I still maintain my suspicion that there is something terribly wrong with that guy. Smiley

Btw: The guy, 48 years old, has been arrested. They got him! 

Geez... Smiley 

Yep...incredible. You would think that someone at age 48 has more brains... angry

Btw: The guy seems to have priors and it is going to get very interesting for him, especially since the damage is over 5000, so it becomes a Crown Court matter with a higher punishment. Idiot.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)

RC:

Yep...incredible. You would think that someone at age 48 has more brains... angry

Btw: The guy seems to have priors and it is going to get very interesting for him, especially since the damage is over 5000, so it becomes a Crown Court matter with a higher punishment. Idiot.

At the least he should have to pay for the damages and any associated costs like alternate transportation etc., and then a couple of hundred hours of community service removing graffiti or something might teach him a lesson. 

Gnil:
    throt:

"I promise, they all said they are single"

Write that on a piece of paper and pop it on your dash when leaving it parked. Smiley.

I hope your Mrs doesn't read your post, Gnil, shell kick your arse. Smiley Smiley.

She does make the difference between ma talking sh... and reality Smiley Smiley

Truth is, a lot more people then we think do not have the official father as a real father . 

I did study psychology at some point in my life, and the teacher talked about a study that had to be stopped , as it brought out that many of the children in that study did not have the father they were believed to have .

I agree, Gnil. I know this myself as my Mrs works very closely with children.

Read on the other thread that you have 3 boys Smiley Smiley, they keep you busy i bet. Smiley. Your in for it when they each there teen years and when they hit 12 to 13 years put your foot down and remind them who's boss, that'll be your Mrs then, like mine, haha..

All the best Smiley.

--

throt

"I Have Done It!".

991 GT3 pick up in October.

Who knows, maybe the Aston earlier drove past this guy and his child and the driver  tossed a race baiting comment out the window about the rarity of seeing a male nanny . Perps past hx only relates to picking  the wrong guy to insult that day. 

MKW:

Who knows, maybe the Aston earlier drove past this guy and his child and the driver  tossed a race baiting comment out the window about the rarity of seeing a male nanny . Perps past hx only relates to picking  the wrong guy to insult that day. 

Or maybe the Aston driver was racing up and down Hackney. Or maybe he ran a red light and almost hit the guy and the pram. Who knows? It is interesting how people start judging without having the context.

I bet if there would be another video showing the Aston almost hitting the pram at a pedestrian crossing, then everyone would have gone "serves you right, Aston twat" Smiley

--

2015 981 Cayman GT4 | White | Full Bucket Seats | Sport Chrono
    2014 991 Carrera 4S | Dark Blue Metallic | PDK | Sport Chrono | SPASM

bluelines:
    MKW:

Or maybe the Aston driver was racing up and down Hackney. Or maybe he ran a red light and almost hit the guy and the pram. Who knows? It is interesting how people start judging without having the context.

I bet if there would be another video showing the Aston almost hitting the pram at a pedestrian crossing, then everyone would have gone "serves you right, Aston twat" Smiley

In reality, it doesn't matter what the reason was - he keyed, was caught, will pay. Smiley

bluelines:

No way. Feeling insulted never gives you the right to purposely lay your hands on someone else's possessions...

--

Porsche, seperates LeMans from LeBoys

The Hackney Scratcher apparently likes to operate in the "law of the jungle" mode of action.

Activities not regulated by the  laws or the ethics of civilisation characterise many individuals and social groups even in advanced societies.

--

"Form follows function"

Joost:
    bluelines:

No way. Feeling insulted never gives you the right to purposely lay your hands on someone else's possessions...

Come to  South central Los Angeles or East Oakland and lay an insult on a random person of color  and see what MAY happen to your possesions  ( body included ) ! 

Smiley

Joost:
    bluelines:

Of course it doesn't, but this is not about right or wrong. This is about opinions Smiley

--

The owner is a member of an Aston forum I also post on, and has passed on this info via a friend:

I'm posting this on behalf of the owner who wishes to keep his identity secret. owner is a forum member who i know both he and his car very well. friendly, kind, normal guy who worked hard to buy his dream car.

car wasn't parked in a disabled or mother and child bay or double parked.

owner gave the video to the police showing him driving in to the car park and parking up to prove he wasn't driving too fast or doing anything out of the norm. In fact, the video shows the owner even slowed down to let the bloke cross the road in front of him prior to parking up, his speed whilst trundling around car park was about 6mph.

--

Current - Aston V12 Vantage, Morning Frost White, Buckets, Manual

On Order - Cayman GT4, Racing Yellow, PCCB, Full Buckets

Wow, hope he gets the right resolution, Adam. So it looks like the green eye monster brigade out in force then, sad individual but caught by the crystal clear camera. As good as Name and shame. Lesson learnt mate, think I'ii get a camera too but make it very visible to deter them, the after aggro is just not worth it, specially if you get a crap paint job repair done.

All the best...

--

throt

"I Have Done It!".

bluelines:
    MKW:

Okay, let me get this straight: Gnil was banging the wife of some lower league football player at a pedestrian crossing, after he had consumed loads of drugs, delivered by RC. Then suddenly a famous Hackney R&B musician with his second hand Aston came along and wanted to race Gnil in his forthcoming new RS - if he will ever get it, as he said. Though RC offered him his brand new R8 V10 Plus for the race, this got Gnil so angry, that he decided to hire the black guy, who he had known for at least nine months, to key the Aston in revenge. Thanks god that the black guy doesn't know the real father of his baby...

Correct? Smiley

--

We're at the point where you can be the fastest or just sound like you're the fastest.

The secret of life is to admire without desiring.

Rossi:
    bluelines:
    MKW:

Okay, let me get this straight: Gnil was banging the wife of some lower league football player at a pedestrian crossing, after he had consumed loads of drugs, delivered by RC. Then suddenly a famous Hackney R&B musician with his second hand Aston came along and wanted to race Gnil in his forthcoming new RS - if he will ever get it, as he said. Though RC offered him his brand new R8 V10 Plus for the race, this got Gnil so angry, that he decided to hire the black guy, who he had known for at least nine months, to key the Aston in revenge. Thanks god that the black guy doesn't know the real father of his baby...

Correct? Smiley

Sounds more plausible to me than some of the wild uninformed speculation we've read above.      Smiley

--

fritz

Rossi:
    bluelines:
    MKW:

Correct? Smiley

Hahaha,,,, nice one. Gnil is now the bad boy of Rennteam Smiley Smiley...

--

throt

"I Have Done It!".

Rossi:
    bluelines:
    MKW:

Correct? Smiley

That is a bit insensitive, to post the truth with names and all, in the forum Smiley

--

I laughed so hard at this whole thread. 

bluelines:
    Rossi:
    bluelines:
    MKW:

Correct? Smiley

That is a bit insensitive, to post the truth with names and all, in the forum Smiley

I think this has gone a little too far now.  Smiley

We can't let Gnil take the rap.    Smiley

We all know the real truth:    Obama's to blame.   Smiley

--

fritz

throt:

Read on the other thread that you have 3 boys Smiley Smiley, they keep you busy i bet. Smiley. Your in for it when they each there teen years and when they hit 12 to 13 years put your foot down and remind them who's boss, that'll be your Mrs then, like mine, haha..

All the best Smiley.

Getting there . My oldest will be 13 in October, the 2nd is 11 and the last is 9 . All officially by me Smiley Smiley

--

997.2 C2 ,  -20mm  I 964 Carrera 4 I 991 GT3 RS on order delivery early Sept .

fritz:
    Rossi:
    bluelines:
    MKW:

Correct? Smiley

Sounds more plausible to me than some of the wild uninformed speculation we've read above.      Smiley

Smiley  Finally all truth comes out !! Smiley

--

997.2 C2 ,  -20mm  I 964 Carrera 4 I 991 GT3 RS on order delivery early Sept .

Rossi:
    bluelines:
    MKW:

Correct? Smiley

Copyright the above for your next Hollywood script Smiley

--

"Form follows function"

fritz:

Finally someone said it. Smiley Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)

RC:
    fritz:

That guy is Obama's lost cousin Smiley

--

"Form follows function"

reginos:
    RC:
    fritz:

Man U r on fire this week Smiley

koko:
    reginos:
    RC:
    fritz:

Man U r on fire this week Smiley

SmileySmileySmiley

fritz:

If I look carefully I think I even can recognize him Smiley

Obama.jpg

Lars997:
    fritz:

Obama.jpg

Is it really  him or a lookalike relative? Or perhaps his official decoy?

Questions still remain Smiley

--

"Form follows function"

Lars997:
    fritz:

Obama.jpg

SmileySmileySmiley

--

We're at the point where you can be the fastest or just sound like you're the fastest.

The secret of life is to admire without desiring.

Carlos from Spain:

Yeah, if there was previous history with the owner, I would think the owner would have recognized him and identified him to the police already.

There is always bitter people like that, their punishment is probably having to live the lives they have that make them so bitter...

This one was recent. Would like to snap this guy's little neck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DThSO3XtBxg

Wow

that I see it in person by accident, and even if its not my car. I just think I would just turn him down very badly. Just watching the video makes me angry and blood pressure all over my body Smiley. Just insane, that guy is so lucky he was not busted. 

And what about the people that are walking pass ?? Clearly is just a 18 year old retard. That bottle should be broken into his head.

Ok, violent mood OFF SmileySmiley

Now I will be even more psycho than I am when parking my car Smiley thanks guys ! Smiley

--

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    775402 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    440698 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    262250 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    260470 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    84910 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5448 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

879745 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    814671 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM