Crown

Board: Porsche - Panamera Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Panamera 2016 (Gen.2) Thread Closed

Hey guys, with the data loss all information about the next Panamera are lost. 

Could you guys post the infos you had again? 

Thanks in advance.

cheers

Re: Panamera 2016 (Gen.2) Thread Closed

1437480094773image.jpg
    1437480094783image.jpg
    1437480094794image.jpg
    1437480094803image.jpg
    1437480094743image.jpg
    1437480094761image.jpg

The current Panamera is that what the BMW 7 or S-Class used to be. Driven as second hand car mostly by pimps, drug dealers or club owners.... sorry to say - but this is where I see most of those cars. And not to forget - most of them are equipped with insane rim/wheel combinations..... not to forget - mostly you see small Diesel cars as this is the entry price: I.e.:

6967152028_05647d5e57_z.jpg

The new Panamera will have the exact same destiny.... you will see!

There are 4 Panameras in my neighbour, and they are in banks, commercial, logistics, manufactur field....  non applied to what u said above....  I for one is in fashion business, and would like to get one on their next generation...  Perhaps this is where most of Panameras fall into in German, but certainly its not soo very typical where I am from in Asia.   Regardless of the stereotype, Panameras, S7, 6series, CLS... this cat. of cars are growing bigger and bigger now....  

RC had one... he is German, and he is certainly non of what u stated....

Unfortunately, Lars is right. Here Panamera is driven mostly by "shady" people. Yesterday,  I saw one prefacelift Turbo in black with beige interior. Hungarian licence plates. Driver in his late 40s with his girlfriend in early 20s. She looked like she jumped out from xxx movies. 

KresoF1:

Unfortunately, Lars is right. Here Panamera is driven mostly by "shady" people. Yesterday,  I saw one prefacelift Turbo in black with beige interior. Hungarian licence plates. Driver in his late 40s with his girlfriend in early 20s. She looked like she jumped out from xxx movies. 

Here in Germany the driver is in late 50s and his wife in late 50s, so guess who has it better Smiley

--

AM
    www.aldo-yachting.de

ALDO:
    KresoF1:

Here in Germany the driver is in late 50s and his wife in late 50s, so guess who has it better Smiley

Indeed...Smiley

But, you should see that hungarian driver (kratke suskave hlace i majca bez rukava sa Boss natpisom). Got the pictureSmiley

huangester:

There are 4 Panameras in my neighbour, and they are in banks, commercial, logistics, manufactur field....  non applied to what u said above....  I for one is in fashion business, and would like to get one on their next generation...  Perhaps this is where most of Panameras fall into in German, but certainly its not soo very typical where I am from in Asia.   Regardless of the stereotype, Panameras, S7, 6series, CLS... this cat. of cars are growing bigger and bigger now....  

That's why I was writing "second hand". 

The class of a car you can measure once it goes to the used market. While many here owned a Panamera when they been new and hip, the image paled and changed over the years. 

And I understand that in Taiwan the perception of such a car is completely different.

@Kreso - thanks "shady" is the word I was looking for - this describes it best!

Lars997:
    huangester:

The class of a car you can measure once it goes to the used market. While many here owned a Panamera when they been new and hip, the image paled and changed over the years. 

And I understand that in Taiwan the perception of such a car is completely different.

Do you really see so much "shady" persons in a Panamera here in Germany? I have to say, that I have seen a few "tuned" Panameras but not every day. Where I live, mid-size city, I haven´t seen any Panamera with some suspect persons. 

From time to time my son is using my Panamera, he is very young and I could imagine that the volume of the sound system is much higher when he is driving. Maybe he opens the window, too. But he is 20. 

--

AM
    www.aldo-yachting.de

ALDO:
    Lars997:
    huangester:

Do you really see so much "shady" persons in a Panamera here in Germany? I have to say, that I have seen a few "tuned" Panameras but not every day. Where I live, mid-size city, I haven´t seen any Panamera with some suspect persons. 

From time to time my son is using my Panamera, he is very young and I could imagine that the volume of the sound system is much higher when he is driving. Maybe he opens the window, too. But he is 20. 

Maybe because I see most of them in Frankfurt where I spend most time during the week.... maybe it is a city thing. 

In the black forest where I live I hardly see any Panamera... and the only one I know for sure here in the little town is driven by a second-hand car dealer - again, with those kind of shiny oversize rims Smiley

For sure it is different in Stuttgart where any kind of factory employee may drive it as a company car!

ALDO:
    KresoF1:

In USA, Panameras are upper-end and cross-cultural vehicles.  I'm older with a (not much) younger wife and have local license plates.  I also turn 1 min, 43 sec laps in it at Mid-Ohio race course. Smiley

--

Mike

918 Spyder + Carrera GT #0911 + Tesla Roadster 1.5 & Model S + Panamera Turbo +  BMW Z8 + BMW 3.0 CSi + Bentley Arnage T

huangester:

I got it new and after some while, I didn't really feel too well driving one.

Unfortunately, older (used) BMW 7 series and Mercedes S class have this destiny in Germany, Lars is absolutely right.

I wouldn't call the owners shady though, mostly owners from former Yugoslavia and Turkey, some of them being serious business people. Actually, there are two cars which seem to be very popular with this group of people in Germany: The Panamera and the BMW X6. Nothing wrong with that but there is a lot of prejudice going on.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)

huangester:

RC is a drug dealer.  And that's the truth. 😂

RC:
    huangester:

Unfortunately, older (used) BMW 7 series and Mercedes S class have this destiny in Germany, Lars is absolutely right.

I wouldn't call the owners shady though, mostly owners from former Yugoslavia and Turkey, some of them being serious business people. Actually, there are two cars which seem to be very popular with this group of people in Germany: The Panamera and the BMW X6. Nothing wrong with that but there is a lot of prejudice going on.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)

Christian,

Sorry for going off topic but, can you use "from Balkans" instead of former Yugoslavia? That miserable state died in 1990 and memories of communism is not very pleasant for some of us. Spoke recently with the guy from Belgrade who is in similar business as I am and he also is sick and tired of former Yugoslavia. 

Only members of far left political parties in Slovenia, Croatia,  Serbia or Bosnia are still dreaming about illusions of some kind of new communist Yugoslavia... 

It still looks awkward and is tragically overpriced.

So really no information so far? broken heart well, I understand all the prejudices about cars, but does it that matter that you wouldn't drive one, even if it would be just a great car for you? 

I dont expect radical visual adjustments, so render below could be very close to real thing 

--

My new blog with automotive & motorcycle renders: tessoart.blogspot.com

Thanks Milanno, nice render kiss. I do expect radical changes, especially at the rear end, since even Matthias Müller said that there's a major aspect of the car (the interior as well), which they have to change/improve. I exprct to be more "aggressive" as well.

Better seat 5 people and have a much larger trunk...

RS 991:

Thanks Milanno, nice render kiss.

Sorry, I should note that render is not mine Smiley

--

Lets just hope they taken out that stupid rear centre council and put a +1seat, then it would be a guarantee success!!

KresoF1:
    RC:
    huangester:

--

Christian,

Sorry for going off topic but, can you use "from Balkans" instead of former Yugoslavia? That miserable state died in 1990 and memories of communism is not very pleasant for some of us. Spoke recently with the guy from Belgrade who is in similar business as I am and he also is sick and tired of former Yugoslavia. 

Only members of far left political parties in Slovenia, Croatia,  Serbia or Bosnia are still dreaming about illusions of some kind of new communist Yugoslavia... 

From Balkan or from former Yugoslavia is the same for you. You will always be a part of it. To be ashamed of Yugoslavia  who built up nearly everything for you is as being ashamed of your parents who born you.

--

AM
    www.aldo-yachting.de

WAY:
    huangester:

RC is a drug dealer.  And that's the truth. 😂

Oops...forgot. You got me. Smiley Smiley

--

KresoF1:
    Christian,

Sorry for that but actually I received several complaints talking about Balkans when referring to Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, etc., so I thought former Yugoslavia was more correct. 

I never get it right. Smiley Smiley

--

ALDO:

From Balkan or from former Yugoslavia is the same for you. You will always be a part of it. To be ashamed of Yugoslavia  who built up nearly everything for you is as being ashamed of your parents who born you.

Yugoslavia was known as successful country back in history, Balkan is known for nothing successful AFAIK, currently Balkan countries are rising stars of huge debts Smiley 

--

Milanno:
    ALDO:

Yugoslavia was known as successful country back in history, Balkan is known for nothing successful AFAIK, currently Balkan countries are rising stars of huge debts Smiley 

--

My words Smiley

Yesterday evening I was in a so called "in cafe" in Vienna and I have heard on the neighbour table some guys (with lot of testosterone) talking in one of the former-YU languages. In front of the cafe on a place where parking is not allowed a matt-black F 612 and a Panamera with huge rims. Shortly the guys left the cafe and guess to whom the cars belonged? The picture was complete as RC and Lars presented us.

--

AM
    www.aldo-yachting.de

Was Kresho among them  ??

ALDO:
    KresoF1:
    RC:
    huangester:

--

Christian,

Adnan,

You do not have clue what you are talking about here. My late father was arrested in 1972 because he was singing Marjane, Marjane at his best friends wedding. He spended 3 moths in jail because that song was considered nationalistic by communist regime. So, I am ashamed of my parents? You directly insulted me and my family here. Why you expatrioted to Germany? Wait, it is not my right to know. I could invade your privacy here. But, you know just everything about how good communism and ex-Yugoslavia were. 

Yugoslavia did not build anything to me or my family. My father ended after that wedding in Germany where he got job and worked almost 9 years. My mother becuase of my father's "crime" was removed from her position as President of County Court in Zagreb and work as Legal Aid until end of Yugoslavia in 1990. I finished high school in Yugoslavia and thank God Law Schoold in new Croatia. My first business loan was from my late father who earned his savings with his work in Germany, not in Yugoslavia. Clearly,  Yugoslavia was such a nice place to live in, especially at the end of 1980s when Milosevic started his meetings (mitingovanje) campaign what in the end caused the war. Ask mothers of Srebrenica what do they feel amabout Yugoslavia and its politics in late 1980s? Or you are like Vucic, friend of "tko nas bre zavadi" politics. Even Bakir Izetbegovic today is not found of ex-Yugoslavia at all. 

Sorry for going off topic to rest of the rennteam members. But, Adnan's judgement was little bit too much for me. No posts from me from now on regarding political subjects.

Milanno:
    ALDO:

--

Successful for what? From mid 1970s Yugoslaiva had electricity reductions, gasoline and diesel reductions. People could not buy coffe in grocery stores so, they smuggle it from west (and some ended in jail because of it). Yugoslavia citizens needed viza for many countries. 

https://mises.org/library/why-nostalgia-old-communist-economy

We had recently tv series called Crno bijeli svijet (Black and white world) which satirically presented time from 1979 till 1981. Some of you should get the chance to see it. Just to remember the time of good old way of buying meat-sindikalne svinjske polovice...

Guys, not need to fight. I am pretty sure that nobody really likes former (semi-communist) Yugoslavia but at least it kept people at peace and Tito let people leave and work outside, unlike other communist countries where people were kept like prisoners. Until the war crushed down on people and destroyed so many lives and families. A sad part of European history but hopefully, a thing of the past.

Back to cars, please. Thank you. wink

--

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    688126 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    408523 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255466 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    234688 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65316 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4632 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

857424 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    773096 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM