Crown

Board: Porsche - Cayman Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Cayman GT4 & 718 Spyder -- Pistonheads review

Jim_in_Iowa:

Speaking of Pistonheads, here's Dan Prosser's review from there; Prosser has written for Evo and I find him insightful.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_oFjmYhMOE

Print reviews (with links to forum comments):

https://www.pistonheads.com/news/ph-driven/2019-porsche-718-cayman-gt4--driven/40596

https://www.pistonheads.com/news/ph-driven/2019-porsche-718-boxster-spyder--driven/40600

Obviously, almost every YouTube channel content provider was invited to Porsche's presentation in Scotland Smiley and it is indeed striking that Pistonheads were / are the only ones expressing something "negative". Personally, driving a 981 GTS and having had some fun at trackdays recently where some GT4s were also around, I doubt that current 981 GT4 owners would get the new model (unless, "the boys always want the newest toys") - just for improved aeros ? Still not able to follow a current GT3 on an high-speed track ? Still being passed by a 991.2 GTS on "ordinary" Michelin 4s ?  Smiley

It will be interesting to see whether Porsche will let people compare a 718 GTS with a 718 GT4 on a track such as Hockenheim in the future - I am definitly not a fan of the "broken beetle 4cyl. engine sound", but I think that this tiny turbo engine leaves a GT4 behind.

The GT4 is not about all out performance. 

Good read - and I agree - everything is not about performance. But performance is measurable and interesting to discuss while we can't drive.

Porsche hints that hotter Cayman GT4 RS is coming...

1564207829530image.jpeg

WE’RE a greedy bunch, aren’t we? Porsche has only just given us the new 982 Cayman GT4 but already our minds are pondering “what if it had more performance…”

And we aren’t the only ones.  Andreas Preuninger, who heads Porsche’s coveted GT division, has hinted that an even hotter GT4 RS could be on its way.

Speaking to Wheels at the GT4’s international launch, Preuninger revealed that the increasing popularity of Porsche’s GT cars means he sees room for a GT4 RS to join the Cayman range.

“There’s always room, if you create the room,” he said. “There’s lot of ideas that we have at the moment, and the good point is we have a lot more ideas than we can really carry out and realise. But I would say yes, sure. Stay tuned on this channel.”

porsche cayman gt4

Wheels understands any potential GT4 RS is well over 12 months away, though Preuninger did shed some light on how its additional performance could be achieved.

“There’s meat in this engine construction,” Preuninger added, referring to the GT4’s all-new, naturally aspirated 4.0-litre flat-six. “We concentrated on getting the regular GT4’s 420hp (309kW) so it’s right on the longevity side and on the emissions side, but I think that with this engine, if we weren’t strangled by [emissions] laws, it could produce more power quite easily.” 

The man in charge of developing Porsche’s boxer engines, Markus Baumann, added some further detail, explaining that more performance could easily be extracted by fitting the new 4.0-litre with the GT3’s titanium internals, rigid valvetrain and rear-mounted dry sump.

“There’s a lot of room,” said Baumann, when asked how much additional power the 4.0-litre can make. “You can add technologies and then you enable this engine for more power and more revs.”

On top of the customary chassis improvements (improved aero, wider tracks, stickier rubber, and rose-jointed suspension), it’s likely the GT4 RS would be offered solely as a seven-speed dual-clutch to keep it in line with the rest of Porsche’s auto-only RS range.

The biggest hurdle facing the GT4 RS is cost. “To give this engine [the GT4’s 4.0-litre] more RPMs you give it more components that become really costly,” said Preuninger. “That’s why the GT3 engine was not an option for the GT4. In the GT3 we might have one of the most expensive engines in the automotive market for a street-legal car.”

Ensuring any potential GT4 RS doesn’t cannibalise the 911 range by offering similar performance to a GT3 is also a valid concern. So there are roadblocks to navigate, but as Preuninger says, stay tuned to this channel.

Link:  https://www.whichcar.com.au/news/porsche-hints-that-hotter-cayman-gt4-rs-is-coming

Smiley 

Porsche’s new 4.0-litre flat-six has “a lot of room” for more power

DEEP breaths, engine lovers. Porsche has some news. Hot on the heels of giving us an all-new 4.0-litre flat-six to lust after in the second-gen Cayman GT4, Porsche’s engineers have confirmed it has ample headroom for more power and torque, and a GT3-rivalling 9500rpm rev limit.

Speaking to Wheels at the GT4’s international launch in Scotland, Porsche’s GT division boss, Andreas Preuninger, and the man responsible for Porsche’s boxer engines, Markus Baumann, both confirmed the 4.0-litre has lots of potential. 

“There’s meat in this engine construction,” said Preuninger. “We would be stupid to give it the maximum for the first time. If you look at the Mezger when it first appeared in 1999 in the GT3, it had 360hp (265kW), and then when we stopped with the Mezger more than a decade later in the 4.0-litre it had more than 500hp (368kW).

“…with this engine, if we weren’t strangled by [emission] laws it could produce more quite easily.”

Not to be confused with Porsche’s other atmo 4.0-litre, which is fitted to the GT3 and is motorsport derived with titanium components, the Cayman GT4’s unit is based on the 911’s 3.0-litre twin-turbo, though around 80 percent of the engine is unique. 

We’ve detailed the extensive technical changes here though two juicy technical details we didn’t know then are that the new 4.0-litre shares its sparkplug design with the 918 Spyder, and, contrary to reports that the engine’s sole transmission would be a six-speed manual (in the Cayman GT4, at least), it will be paired with a seven-speed dual-clutch.

Back to the performance. Like Preuninger, Baumann smiles knowingly when you ask him how much headroom the new 4.0-litre has to give.

“There’s a lot of room,” he says. “A lot of room. If someone wants us to enable this engine for more performance, we have those steps. Just look at what technologies the GT3 engine has … you can add technologies and then you enable the engine for more power and more revs.”

Specifically, Baumann is referring to the GT3’s titanium con-rods and valves, its unique valvetrain, plus its rear-mounted dry sump design, which is different to the GT4’s integrated dry sump.

Preuninger explains: “You need more RPMs for more power, and for more RPMs you need to look at the internals; the weight of the pistons, the friction parameters of the piston rings and the cylinder bores and the bearings.  And the more RPMs you give the engine, the more components you need that become really costly.

"That doesn’t mean it’s at the edge of its capabilities mechanically, not by far,” Preuninger added. “But I can’t just plug in a different ECU and make 500hp and rev to 9000rpm. That wouldn’t be possible. First you’ve got the cam adjusters, we’ve got a rigid valvetrain in the GT3 … This [Cayman’s 4.0-litre] is still a high-revving sport engine, but it is not a race engine we can make 150hp more by the switch of a button.” 

Cost isn’t the only hurdle Porsche faces when developing the 4.0-litre. Meeting ever-tightening emissions laws is arguably the bigger obstacle, though Preuninger assures us the new mill is futureproofed.

“It’s even better than it has to be on the legal side,” he says. “It’s already fulfilling the emissions rules for the day after tomorrow. [So] it’s not so much what the engine can make mechanically, it’s about how much horsepower can we make under the circumstance of the emissions. This is definitely the limiting side, it’s not the hardware.”

And as for a 9500rpm rev limit, or even beyond?

“Why not?” laughs Baumann. “If you had a dry sump, titanium components and a rigid drivetrain … anything is possible.”

Link:  https://www.whichcar.com.au/news/porsches-new-40-litre-flat-six-has-a-lot-of-room-for-more-power

Smiley

Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 (UK review by Autocar)

Feels like a more mainstream car than the last, until you find the right road and discover it’s as special as ever...

-- by Andrew Frankel

(29 July 2019)

What is it?

It is a measure of the way the wizards of Weissach go about their work that this new GT4 is not the quickest Cayman on sale. Despite its new 4.0-litre engine, despite it being the first mid-engined Porsche to offer more than 400bhp (Carrera GT and 918 Spyder hypercars aside), if you look at the numbers you’ll discover that, thanks to offering more torque lower down and offering the option of a paddle-shift transmission, a humble GTS can be configured to be quicker to 62mph and no slower to 100mph. Criticised though they are, you can’t say those turbo motors are entirely without merit.

But a Porsche GT car has never been about the numbers, and this one is no different. The Motorsport department that makes these cars recognises ‘fast’ as a mere component of ‘fun’, and that speed comes in more than just straight lines. If they simply wanted this car to be quick, they could have easily wrung more power out of the 2.5 turbo four than offered by this normally aspirated 4-litre six, kept the PDK and saved a fortune in the process.

But no. Every Porsche to date to wear the GT badge has been flat six powered, this one would be no different and hang the expense. And it would only have manual gears (though we believe PDK will be made available), as well as GT3 front suspension like the last.

Yet despite these modifications and the aero package offering half as much downforce again as the previous GT4 (but with no drag penalty), it’s very much business as usual inside. There’s some Alcantara and GT4 badging (plus optional carbon fibre race seats in the test car you need to sit in before choosing), but even when you twist the key and hear the flat six spark up it doesn’t feel like you’ve finally reached the promised land. You may be grateful there’s no four cylinder fart, but six-cylinder Caymans are nothing new and like them, this one does not threaten to rip your head off at the first blip.

What's it like?

Indeed despite offering over 100bhp per litre, it is reasonably quiet, flexible and civilised. There’s enough of an edge in its voice to suggest there’s a monster waiting to be unleashed, but that’s being saved for the 911 GT3 which will rev at least 1000rpm higher than this, all the way to 9000rpm, minimum.

In short, this is a very pleasant car in which to go about your daily business. All the usual refinements are here – air, cruise, digital radio and so on – and there are times you might even forget you’re in a GT car.

But not on a decent road. On the way, you might even fear that this car has lost its edge, that the promise of a 4-litre, flat-six Cayman – which to me sounds about as enticing as it gets – may not be entirely fulfilled. The car feels so, well, normal.

Have faith. It’s been a while since I’ve driven the old GT4, but I’d say some sense of occasion has perhaps been lost, that as a thing in which simply to stooge about this car feels less special than the last. You can look at the 80kg weight gain as a possible reason, but I think the car is simply set up to be more usable more of the time. Which is fine so long as when it matters, it delivers. 

It delivers. Actually part of the joy of this car is the re-education process that comes with it. It’s amazing how rapidly the diet of paddle-shift turbos has become the norm, how quickly you forget how things always were, and how recently. You can’t just plant a hoof and expect it to take off: maximum torque doesn’t arrive until there’s 5000rpm on the clock. In a Cayman GTS that figure is 1900rpm. The car makes you work which means, of course, it gets you involved.

So drop a couple of gears, press the auto-blip button if you must (they should have hidden it behind the steering wheel so your mates will think the rev-perfect downshifts are your own doing), get the revs above the magic mark and let it go.

Now the engine is superb, a searing, soaring powerhouse that seems as surprised as you to hit its 8000rpm limiter. It feels like it would go forever or at least a lot farther and, in time and in 911s, I have no doubt it will. The gearbox can been criticised its ratios that are little different – if at all – from those in the last GT4 and still too long in all (bar top which is too short), but the shift quality is essentially faultless. Fast, fluid, mechanical in action with just enough heft… can I just say now how lovely it is to be talking about changing gear again in such a car?

But even a stick-shift, atmospherically inducted powertrain like this still plays a supporting role to the Cayman’s chassis. Grip levels on standard Michelin Pilot Cup 2 tyres are almost gratuitous – in fact I’d like to see a harder, skiddier option available – the steering unsurpassed among other electrically assisted systems. Together they allow the car to flow along the most difficult roads with breathtaking precision and ease. On the limit it’s probably the best behaved mid-engined car I’ve driven, trumping even the Alpine A110 because it has a gentle limited slip differential providing little additional understeer on the way into a corner and as much oversteer at the exit and you could want. In fact the back moves quite fast as you’d expect, but it’s so linear it’s easily caught.

Should I buy one?

The Cayman GT4, then, is a near pitch-perfect introduction to the world of the Porsche GT. For you it’s fast, fun and almost absurdly accessible. For Porsche, however good it is, it’s a car that’s likely to leave the owner wanting more, and more determined than ever to work harder for longer until he or she can graduate to the top table where GT3s dine in their increasingly varied forms. Job done all round, I’d say. 

Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 specification

Price £130,500 Engine 6 cyls, 3995cc, normally aspirated Power 414bhp at 7600rpm Torque310lb ft at 5000rpm Gearbox 6-spd manual Kerb weight 1420kg 0-62mph 4.4sec Top speed189mph Economy 25.7mpg (WLTP) CO2 251g/km (WLTP) Rivals Lotus Evora GT410 Sport, Alpine A110S

Link:  https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/porsche/718-cayman-gt4/first-drives/porsche-718-cayman-gt4-uk-review 

Smiley 

Thanks for these articles. Not sure where they got their +80kg weight penalty. I suspect its again a misinterpretation of the recent changes in SAE weight reporting requirements for the auto industry in Europe....no mention either of the lighter clutch which for anyone who has owned/driven the 981 GT4 will be the instantly most different change in terms of the controls surely...

--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2017 991.2 GT3 Manual, 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia QV, 2017 Macan S (Petrol)

Porsche Cayman GT4 on track...

Video link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skYatVjFTlY

1554541446878image.gif

Porsche Boxster Spyder on road...

Video link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHb3-aNuZzQ

Smiley

Andreas Preuninger popping out for milk on a Sunday morning drive...  1554541446878image.gif

1565508990629image.jpeg

Smiley

Autocar Heroes: Greatest Porsche GTs - new Cayman GT4 meets GT3 RS and GT2 RS...  1554541446878image.gif

(22 August 2019)

Porsche has been making GT cars for 20 years, and its latest offering is the 2020 Porsche Cayman GT4 - its mid-engined sports car which returns with a naturally-aspirated flat-six engine. Praise be.

But while it's a great Cayman, just how good is it when compared to other great Porsche GT cars? 

We brought along two of the best: the 997.2 GT3 RS 3.8-litre, one of the finest Porsche 911s ever to have a number plate, and the 991 GT2 RS, with its 700hp twin-turbocharged six-cylinder making it the most powerful GT Porsche to date.

Which is best? And is there something about the way GT Porsches drive that links these three great cars together? Join us as we find out.

Autocar Link:  https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-video/autocar-heroes-greatest-porsche-gts-new-cayman-gt4-meets-gt3-rs-and-gt2-rs

Video Link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4E9sjY8b44

Smiley

Thanks your posting.

Sorry, Autocar, I like their reviews (also on the new GT4), but this one ... yawn ... yeah, the GT2 RS is a beast and the GT3 RS is in somebody's TOP 5 ... and , yes, the GT4, bla  bla , bla ... well, perhaps, next time ...

i like the verdict smiley

Given the positives reviews, I wonder if it would be even harder to get a 718 GT4, compared with 981 GT4, unless Porsche increases the production this time.  Talked to a sales, he said they only have allocation for customers who have brought 7 or more Porsche from them previously. 

sima:

Given the positives reviews, I wonder if it would be even harder to get a 718 GT4, compared with 981 GT4, unless Porsche increases the production this time.  Talked to a sales, he said they only have allocation for customers who have brought 7 or more Porsche from them previously. 

Your sales guy  does not know much . Production will be made so that every one who wants one can have one . At least 3 x as many as 981 - Only production of this year is hard to get . If you want one , just keep reminding your sales guy , stay on the list and be patient . Production will go until at least 2021

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm -- 991.2 GT3 RS 

Porsche had been caught by surprise when the 981 GT4 came out - this time, as AP said, everybody will get one - it is a matter of time ... for what it is worth and talking about the new GT4, it does not tick all the boxes for me to replace my (even less powerful) 981 GTS... I know that we have a high number of GT3 / RS addicts here, but would the other "3" (or so smiley) 981 owners think the same ?

Took mine out today. Holding on to it. Sweet and honest car...

Would only be tempted by a Spyder at the moment.

Question will the 718 Spyder (at the end of live cycle) come with a DPK?

It probably will. Had several sources confirm this. Expect news by July next year...

d997h:

Porsche had been caught by surprise when the 981 GT4 came out - this time, as AP said, everybody will get one - it is a matter of time ... for what it is worth and talking about the new GT4, it does not tick all the boxes for me to replace my (even less powerful) 981 GTS... I know that we have a high number of GT3 / RS addicts here, but would the other "3" (or so smiley) 981 owners think the same ?

I’m with you on this d997h, nothing in the (affordable for me) current Porsche line up lights my fire. Four and a half years on i’m as thrilled with my 981 GTS as I was the day I collected it. Will I ever replace it with another Porsche? Highly unlikely both on cost and practicality reasons. Porsche are becoming increasingly overpriced, a new 4 cylinder 718 GTS with its horrible and agricultural engine would cost 20% more to buy than the 981 GTS did specified like for like. A GT4 would be too hard core, I would be unlikely to ever track it so would be wasted on me. The Spyder similarly with its impractical soft top (you can’t even open the rear trunk with the roof up) and according to the road tests the engine sound is muffled by the requirement by the tree huggers to fit a particulate filter.

--

Porsche Boxster 981 GTS Carrara white / VW Golf GTI 5dr DSG Tornado Red

WTF, i don't know what happened but couldn't post anymore for over a year.... everytime a failure message...

But now... all of a sudden it works again.

So 718 GT4 and spyder.... i was longttime (stil are) thinking of selling my 981 spyder, but.... we went this summer for the 4th time for vacation with it (app 3000km with open top) OMG what a tremendous , fast, enyoiable car is this... 

After 30.000km with it i'm still surprised of the fun it generates every second you drive with it. It may not be the fastest porsche (i could drive the GT3 991.1 of a friend lately, great great car and engine...) but for daily driving the spyder provides more fun imo, because you enjoy it more by driving with an open top.

--

965 3.3turbo/  993 targa / 996 cab /997S cab/996 GT3

Audi A6 3.0 biturbo Quattro/Mini JCW/ 993 cab// boxster spyder

dreamcar:

I’m with you on this d997h, nothing in the (affordable for me) current Porsche line up lights my fire. Four and a half years on i’m as thrilled with my 981 GTS as I was the day I collected it. Will I ever replace it with another Porsche? Highly unlikely both on cost and practicality reasons. Porsche are becoming increasingly overpriced, a new 4 cylinder 718 GTS with its horrible and agricultural engine would cost 20% more to buy than the 981 GTS did specified like for like. A GT4 would be too hard core, I would be unlikely to ever track it so would be wasted on me. The Spyder similarly with its impractical soft top (you can’t even open the rear trunk with the roof up) and according to the road tests the engine sound is muffled by the requirement by the tree huggers to fit a particulate filter.

Keeping your GTS for ever is the wise thing to do in your situation. You will always enjoy it , it will stay for ever a special car with it s engine and sound and it looks will not date . Why waste money on anything else . Don't sell it , you'll regret it .

--

beltar:

WTF, i don't know what happened but couldn't post anymore for over a year.... everytime a failure message...

--

965 3.3turbo/  993 targa / 996 cab /997S cab/996 GT3

Audi A6 3.0 biturbo Quattro/Mini JCW/ 993 cab// boxster spyder

Welcome back Smiley

--

beltar:

So 718 GT4 and spyder.... i was longttime (stil are) thinking of selling my 981 spyder, but.... we went this summer for the 4th time for vacation with it (app 3000km with open top) OMG what a tremendous , fast, enyoiable car is this... 

After 30.000km with it i'm still surprised of the fun it generates every second you drive with it. It may not be the fastest porsche (i could drive the GT3 991.1 of a friend lately, great great car and engine...) but for daily driving the spyder provides more fun imo, because you enjoy it more by driving with an open top.

I have the same issue on regular basis. you understand the issue is there as the character are different compared to normal writing. what I usually do is closing the window and opening it later or trying from different device (laptop or mobile phone) then it is ok. I raise this issue before but RC can't see it from that far Smiley superman power but with some limitation Smiley

--

GT Lover, Porsche fan

991.2 GT3 manual, 991 GT3 2014(sold)

Cayenne GTS 2014

Looks like someone (720S) over on PFF has repeatably stated that a RS would be coming in the 21/22 time frame (very informative engine posts by him). 
    Didn't Whoopsy claim he might have seen a prototype a year or so ago?

Sold my GT4 and not sure if I want to replace it with a modern Porsche. I feel that the new options are expensive for the value they provide unless I go the GT route again... lets see what the 992 platform brings.

--

2016 Cayman GT4 - 1992 964 Carrera 2 - 2016 Macan S Diesel - 2018 Mini JCW

Schutzhund:

Looks like someone (720S) over on PFF has repeatably stated that a RS would be coming in the 21/22 time frame (very informative engine posts by him). 
    Didn't Whoopsy claim he might have seen a prototype a year or so ago?

That guy is awesome. kiss The forum is very lucky to have him.

--

2018 White 911 GT3

Since the GT4 has become a bit more ""soft"" the RS will come in the future, with a very high probability.

PDK should come first.

Gnil:
    dreamcar:

Keeping your GTS for ever is the wise thing to do in your situation. You will always enjoy it , it will stay for ever a special car with it s engine and sound and it looks will not date . Why waste money on anything else . Don't sell it , you'll regret it .

+1 Smiley

--

2017 991.2 Carrera 4 GTS | GT Silver Metallic - The GT3 Killah!
    2013 Audi S3 | Glacier White

bluelines:
    Gnil:
    dreamcar:

+1 Smiley

Thanks Gnil and bluelines - that is exactly the plan, it’s a keeper Smiley Smiley

--

Porsche Boxster 981 GTS Carrara white / VW Golf GTI 5dr DSG Tornado Red

A bit off-topic, however since "all" GTS  - owners seem to gather around - I had my odd share of around 1.000 km on the track this year, however, and this is what I wanted to point at, I had all six ignition coiles replaced - seems to be something of an "issue" with the 981 GTS / S models. Not expensive to replace though, but when one is having fun and suddenly the engine management light comes up and one feels like there are some rhinos crossing through your engine bay - it becomes a bit worrying... Smiley  ...

Porsche 718 GT4 RS spied! ultimate Cayman spotted testing

► 718 Cayman GT4 RS spied after Porsche hints
    ► Bosses confirm there's room for an RS
    ► Details, likely power, pics

Earlier this year, our colleagues Down Under at Wheels magazine in Australia have fleshed out the details of a potential 718 Cayman GT4 RS, after interviews with top brass in the Porsche GT department. But now, we can reveal new spy shots of the 718 Cayman GT4 RS testing.

We've already fallen for the Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 hook, line and sinker, so images of an even more focused RS version has set tongues wagging in the CAR magazine office this Frankfurt motor show week.

Andreas Preuninger, who heads up the GT department, admitted there was potential above the GT4 for an even more focused road car. 'There’s always room, if you create the room,' he told Wheels. 'There are lots of ideas that we have at the moment, and the good point is we have a lot more ideas than we can really carry out and realise. But I would say, yes, sure. Stay tuned on this channel.'

The pictures above show he's making good in his promise. YNACA ducts at the front of the mid-engined GT4 RS snatch air for brake-cooling, and Porsche engineers are also funnelling extra air into the uprated flat-six with louvres in the side rear windows. It's a mean-looking thing, and the effect is only multiplied by that huge testing-spec wing on the back. 

Porsche 718 Cayman GT4: more potential from 4.0 flat six

Porsche's engine guru Markus Baumann said that pilfering the GT3's parts bin would liberate tech to take the GT4's flat six even further. Adding a dry sump, new valvegear and titanium internals would 'enable this engine for more power and more revs,' he added. Chassis mods would be likely to include new tyres, race-spec suspension components and new aero fixtures to create extra grip in corners.

Preuninger warned that this confection of high-tech parts would considerably raise the price of a potential GT4 RS over the regular car (above). 'To give this engine more RPMs, you give it more components that become really costly,' he said.

This alone poses a marketing - and ethical - conundrum for Porsche. It wouldn't want to push the Cayman too deeply into 911 territory. And it's already copped some flack for increasing the price of the new GT4, which rose from £64k to £75k in the UK.

Link:  https://www.carmagazine.co.uk/spy-shots/porsche/porsche-718-cayman-gt4-rs/

Smiley

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    689059 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    408944 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255639 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    234891 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65477 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4642 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

857774 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    773750 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM