Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 991 - Turbo Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: 991 Turbo S - Short Driving Report (owner)

SuzyF:
    reginos:
    SuzyF:
    Boyko23:

Not to mention paint finish... 

Paint finish on Porsches isn't that great either... I had quite some orange peel on the rear- and front bumper of my Boxster.

Blame the supplier, not that it makes a difference. Bumpers come from the suppliers already painted before assembly, according to the "just-in-time" method. I always thought that is very cost efficient from the Porsche point of view but doesn't leave much scope for a  factory quality control scrutiny if something has passed the supplier's quality net.

As to assembly in general, the man who owns a body/paint workshop that does Porsche, Bentley, Ferrari and the occasional Lamborghini was telling me that the integrity and quality of the Porsche welding and assembly are by far superior to the others.

Good to know. Didn't know they came already painted. I guess that is the downside of mass producing such a car....

It is done in the interest of not making the cars any more expensive, than they already are.

It also takes a lot of prior testing to match the paint as close as possible to the rest of the body, as they are done separately. A reason perhaps that Porsche don't offer as many colours as customers would have wished for Smiley

--

"Form follows function"

Evo magazine article this month (200th issue) says that 991 turbo prices are cheaper now than they were when the 993 turbo was around, taking account of inflation.

On absolute numbers, 991 Turbo prices has increased a lot less than Ferrari prices, % wise. 

reginos:
    SuzyF:
    reginos:
    SuzyF:
    1Gunner:

Interesting opinions being expressed here on the 991. 

I'm completely content with the 991 TT and after 2 997s it's definitely a step up.

Comparing apples to oranges is never an easy task...

991 may be a step up from the 997, but that is hardly an achievement!

Why?

That's what new models are for. If it wasn't a step up from the previous model, Porsche should be very ashamed!. Besides that, I think that the on the inside, the 997 looked already 10 years old when it was introduced. Just like the 991 BTW... Same problem. Being a Porsche designer must be a 9-5 job.Smiley

Huh?? "The 997 looked already 10yrs old when it was introduced." ...compared to a 996?? Wow...!! "Just like the 991 BTW." again, Wow... and weird!! LOL

I will repeat, interesting opinions being expressed here on the 991.

This is the 911 we are talking about, a car who's DNA can be traced back to it's roots, even with the new 991. That in itself is quite an achievement very few other car makers can say. 

--

Peter

991 TT Cab

997 GT3

Lexus GS350 F-sport Sport 

F150 Platinum

sfo:

Evo magazine article this month (200th issue) says that 991 turbo prices are cheaper now than they were when the 993 turbo was around, taking account of inflation.

On absolute numbers, 991 Turbo prices has increased a lot less than Ferrari prices, % wise. 

That is certainly true on the UK market . Prices were dropped during the financial crisis and the £ loosing it's value .

It is certainly not true in Switzerland, on the contrary  , and I would dought it is in Germany 

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm

1Gunner:
    reginos:
    SuzyF:
    reginos:
    SuzyF:
    1Gunner:

Interesting opinions being expressed here on the 991. 

I'm completely content with the 991 TT and after 2 997s it's definitely a step up.

Comparing apples to oranges is never an easy task...

991 may be a step up from the 997, but that is hardly an achievement!

Why?

That's what new models are for. If it wasn't a step up from the previous model, Porsche should be very ashamed!. Besides that, I think that the on the inside, the 997 looked already 10 years old when it was introduced. Just like the 991 BTW... Same problem. Being a Porsche designer must be a 9-5 job.Smiley

Huh?? "The 997 looked already 10yrs old when it was introduced." ...compared to a 996?? Wow...!! "Just like the 991 BTW." again, Wow... and weird!! LOL

I will repeat, interesting opinions being expressed here on the 991.

This is the 911 we are talking about, a car who's DNA can be traced back to it's roots, even with the new 991. That in itself is quite an achievement very few other car makers can say. 

Just to be clear.. i was talking about the interior of course... Not the exterior. Not much wrong with the exterior IMO. It's an iconic shape and I agree it's an achievement to make a car like the 991 look pretty modern, yet still iconic.

--

Suzy

2013 Porsche Boxster S (MT) | Basalt black metallic    [SOLD]
    2014 Audi A6 Avant 3.0 BiTDI Quattro | Moonshine blue metallic

Ok, let's be perfectly clear... the 997 interior was 10 yrs outdated compared to what...? It's predecessor, the 996? And the 991 is the same,... compared to the 997?  

Again... Wow! :)

ps; it's still early here in the colonies. 

--

Peter

991 TT Cab

997 GT3

F150 Platinum

SuzyF:

Just to be clear.. i was talking about the interior of course... Not the exterior. Not much wrong with the exterior IMO. It's an iconic shape and I agree it's an achievement to make a car like the 991 look pretty modern, yet still iconic.

Out of curiosity, since the interior is the usual point of criticism on the 911, as well as other Porsche models, what sort of changes to people envision Porsche making there? It can be a fine line between "not special enough" and "feels like a brothel". So what do people think Porsche should change here without tarting it up too much?

1Gunner:

Ok, let's be perfectly clear... the 997 interior was 10 yrs outdated compared to what...? It's predecessor, the 996? And the 991 is the same,... compared to the 997?  

Again... Wow! :)

ps; it's still early here in the colonies. 

Haha  Smiley

Well, in my opnion the 991's interior design (981's as well) looks like a car from about 10 years ago. If someone told me it was designed in 2004, I would definitely believe it. The same applied to the 997 when that showed up. It's well built and materials are reasonably nice, but the overall look and feel just looks dated to me. Or maybe boring is a better word to describe it, I don't know. Fact is that the interior of a 991 doesn't make me very happy and certainly doesn't give me the feeling that I've spent my money very well. That's a feeling I don't like to have when spending $300k+ (Again... Maybe that's just me Smiley)

Besides that, I miss modern technology in the car, PCM is hopelessly dated compared to systems like MMI and iDrive (although better than for example Jaguar/Range Rover).  Another example: Heads up display is not available. It's kinda sad that VAG's more expensive/exclusive brands have the worst multimedia technology built in their cars. All the technology is available from the shelf if they want to. Audi has an excellent MMI system and also a very nice (not as good as BMW) HUD.

--

Suzy

I suppose I get the criticism if paying £150k for TTS - but for £70K Carrera I think my interior is a marked step up from the 997 with it's scratchy brown PCM surround (which I always detested). I'm a big fan of the binacle screen also. That said, I don't get why the light pack isn't standard across the range - seems odd that I have no footwell lighting in the car. (or DAB radio for that matter)

--

991 Carrera Black\Black, XC90 Black\Black, 120 Cab Black\Coral Red - 2 kids, 1 dog

I drove a new 2014 Boxster S for 4 days while my TT was in for minor updates and to compare it in any way to a 991 is a wishful fantasy... but maybe that's just me.  But heck, I've never known anyone with a 911 who wished they owned a Boxster as their only Pcar.... now the reverse move, yes!

I'm happy with the progression Porsche has made with their 911. It works for me, so we'll politely agree to disagree.

BTW... while HUD in my Lexus is nice, it's definitely not something I'd ever wish for in a 911. But then 5 years ago I never saw myself in a PDK... never say never! 

--

Peter

991 TT Cab

997 GT3

F150 Platinum

1Gunner:

I drove a new 2014 Boxster S for 4 days while my TT was in for minor updates and to compare it in any way to a 991 is a wishful fantasy... but maybe that that's just me.  But heck, I've never known anyone with a 911 who wished they owned a Boxster as their only Pcar.... now the reverse move, yes!

I'm happy with the progression Porsche has made with their 911. It works for me, so we'll politely agree to disagree.

BTW... while HUD in my Lexus is nice, it's definitely not something I'd ever wish for in a 911. But then 5 years ago I never saw myself in a PDK... never say never! 

Boxster S comparing to a 991 TTS is not even a comparison when it comes to driving, but when it comes to the interior....that's a different story! There's not much difference between a 981 interior and that of a 991, while the latter is definitely a lot more expensive, especially a TTS!

In the end it's of course very personal. I just don't like the feeling of not being completely satisfied after spending a lot of money, hence the fact that I would still prefer a Boxster over a 911 at the moment (at least for the way I use the car). If it was daily driver, the 911 would definitely be the better choice.

--

Suzy

This is exactly the problem: I own a 991 Turbo S and a 981 Boxster S. Whenever I switch from the Boxster to the 991, it actually feels and looks the same. 80k EUR car vs. 205k EUR car. Ouch.

I didn't know it would bother me but it does. The 991 Turbo S is quite an expensive car (compared to the competition from Ferrari and Lamborghini) and while the 991 Turbo S may, kind of, be worth it's money from a performance point of view, in no way is this car a bargain.

600 hp, sport exhaust with a nice sound, turbo "pop-off/wastegate" sound, better interior with performance display(s) and a slightly different front and tail light design and the Turbo S would be just perfect (in the sense of being "special"). As it is right now, it is a fantastic sports car but the novelty fun has kind of worn off fast I'm afraid. The interior is too close to the regular models, so is the look and the performance is great but not much better than in the 997 Turbo S and in no way ahead of the competition.

I argued with Porsche before, this is a fantastic product but no benchmark (as they advertised it). Sorry to say that.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)

RC:

This is exactly the problem: I own a 991 Turbo S and a 981 Boxster S. Whenever I switch from the Boxster to the 991, it actually feels and looks the same. 80k EUR car vs. 205k EUR car. Ouch.

I didn't know it would bother me but it does. The 991 Turbo S is quite an expensive car (compared to the competition from Ferrari and Lamborghini) and while the 991 Turbo S may, kind of, be worth it's money from a performance point of view, in no way is this car a bargain.

600 hp, sport exhaust with a nice sound, turbo "pop-off/wastegate" sound, better interior with performance display(s) and a slightly different front and tail light design and the Turbo S would be just perfect (in the sense of being "special"). As it is right now, it is a fantastic sports car but the novelty fun has kind of worn off fast I'm afraid. The interior is too close to the regular models, so is the look and the performance is great but not much better than in the 997 Turbo S and in no way ahead of the competition.

I argued with Porsche before, this is a fantastic product but no benchmark (as they advertised it). Sorry to say that.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)

Wow....really? My experience was much different and after driving 500kms in the '14 Boxster S, although it's a nice car for the money... it simply confirmed my appreciation for every aspect of my 991 TT Cab.

And who buys a new Porsche, any new Porsche and applies the term "bargain" as a determining benchmark to justify their purchase. That's silly talk IMO. We've all worked hard to earn the privilege... or are select members of the lucky sperm club! lol

Sorry to hear others are so unimpressed with their TT/S purchases... Guess my standards are not quite as high as theirs... which thankfully I'm not at all unhappy with!!

--

Peter

991 TT Cab

997 GT3

F150 Platinum

The sweet spots of the Porsche sports range are the Boxster S/GTS and the Carrera S (and upcoming GTS). IMO what they offer cannot be found elsewhere in its entirety. They are also affordable in that you don't have to be super rich to purchase one.

The GT3 is a top model but of limited use and expensive nevertheless.

The Turbo/S are a tricky situation in that they are very accomplished but purchase cost is on the threshold of exotics. OTOH a Ferrari is a maximum 50 days a year car whereas a Turbo is a 365 days car, so the price proximity is not so close when usefulness enters the equation. Besides, Turbo maintenance costs are not enormous compared to the exotics.

Personally, the only Porsche I would consider in terms of value/performance/use is the RWD Carrera S/GTS. The Porsche SUVs don't interest me at all.

--

"Form follows function"

reginos:

The sweet spots of the Porsche sports range are the Boxster S/GTS and the Carrera S (and upcoming GTS). IMO what they offer cannot be found elsewhere in its entirety. They are also affordable in that you don't have to be super rich to purchase one.

The Turbo/S are a tricky situation in that they are very accomplished but purchase cost is on the threshold of exotics. OTOH a Ferrari is a maximum 50 days a year car whereas a Turbo is a 365 days car, so the price proximity is not so close when usefulness enters the equation. Besides, Turbo maintenance costs are not enormous compared to the exotics.

Personally, the only Porsche I would consider in terms of value/performance/utility is the RWD Carrera S/GTS. The SUVs don't interest me at all.

This is actually the problem: The 991 Turbo S is a perfect daily driver and perfect daily drivers are...boring. Of course the 991 Turbo S is not boring per se but a performance driven person like me gets used to it fast and everything else needs to activate some emotions through other means than "just" raw performance and this is where the Turbo S kind of fails lately. A Ferrari may lack the refinement, quality and maybe even drivability (on a daily basis) of the Turbo S but it creates plenty of emotions. Even negative emotions can sometimes create a stronger bond with a car, believe it or not.

Speaking of Boxster S and Turbo S: I'm not that impressed with the Boxster S either. Yes, the chassis is quite good, the drive feel is sporty and the exhaust sound with PSE quite nice but even this car fails in the emotions department, believe it or not. I would always prefer the F-type V8 S over the Boxster S to be honest. No one can tell me that the interiors of the Boxster S and the Turbo S don't look (almost) the same. This reminds me a lot of BMW, where a BMW 6 series Cab. has almost the same interior as a cheaper 3 series car. This just doesn't feel right, one reason why I do not like BMW anymore. The cars are boring and Porsche seems to march towards the same issue with flying colors.

Which Porsches I like best right now? To be honest: GT3 and Cayenne Turbo facelift.

--

reginos:

Personally, the only Porsche I would consider in terms of value/performance/use is the RWD Carrera S/GTS. The Porsche SUVs don't interest me at all.

--

"Form follows function"

Not quite anymore with the FF, which can be a 365 days car like the Turbo. Granted the price is a bit more, but it is everything a Turbo is. Even the looks kinds of blends in in a parking lot full of cars.

--

I agree with you Whoopsy. Like RC says, almost all perfect daily drivers are in some way boring or become boring after a while. The performance of the 991 TTS is something one gets used to very quickly. The FF is the exception. That car simply has it all. Emotion, usability, comfort, sportiness.  The looks may not be to favor everyone, but I personally like the design very much. 

It is however, also quite expensive. But at least that car looks and feels as expensive as it is and that is important to me. It's a car that makes you feel special.

When it comes to Porsche, the only cars I would consider at the moment are a Boxster S (or GTS) and maybe a 991 Carrera (4)S coupe (not a fan of the cab's looks), just like Reginos says. The 911 is a tiny bit nicer, but also more expensive and I'm not sure if it is worth that premium for me. 

--

Suzy

SuzyF:

the only cars I would consider at the moment are a Boxster S (or GTS) and maybe a 991 Carrera (4)S coupe (not a fan of the cab's looks)

+1 and +1 Smiley Smiley

--

2014 991 Carrera 4S | Dark Blue Metallic | PDK | S-PASM (-20mm) | PSE

2010 Audi S5 cabrio | Ibis White

Whoopsy:
    reginos:

--

"Form follows function"

Not quite anymore with the FF, which can be a 365 days car like the Turbo. Granted the price is a bit more, but it is everything a Turbo is. Even the looks kinds of blends in in a parking lot full of cars.

Sorry, I haven't thought of the FF as a sportscar. But obviously you know better Smiley

--

"Form follows function"

SuzyF:

When it comes to Porsche, the only cars I would consider at the moment are a Boxster S (or GTS) and maybe a 991 Carrera (4)S coupe ... The 911 is a tiny bit nicer, but also more expensive and I'm not sure if it is worth that premium for me. 

Am I wrong? Is my memory playing tricks with me? I kinda remember reading posts of yours where you had posted complete configurations of your 991 to come.  A C4S if I'm not mistaken.  No?  Did you shred that plan?

987er:
    SuzyF:

When it comes to Porsche, the only cars I would consider at the moment are a Boxster S (or GTS) and maybe a 991 Carrera (4)S coupe ... The 911 is a tiny bit nicer, but also more expensive and I'm not sure if it is worth that premium for me. 

Am I wrong? Is my memory playing tricks with me? I kinda remember reading posts of yours where you had posted complete configurations of your 991 to come.  A C4S if I'm not mistaken.  No?  Did you shred that plan?

No you're not wrong. You're absolutely right, but the Boxster (which was actually meant as a interim car) made me realize more and more that I would not be any happier with a 911, no matter which version of it. So I cancelled and saved myself a lot of IMO wasted money. 

As I said earlier, the Swiss prices for Porsches are also a reason I started to doubt. If I had to pay similar prices like our friends in the US, I would not hesitate so much  i guess... 

--

Suzy

reginos:

Sorry, I haven't thought of the FF as a sportscar. But obviously you know better Smiley

It may not be a bona fide sports car, it corners good enough but when it can blow the doors off pretty much anything when the road straightens, that's 'sporty car' enough for me.

There really isn't a perfect sports car, all has compromises. it's which part of the car one is willing to sacrifice. Some willing to sacrifice cornering speed, some will to give up straight-line speed, some will forgo habitable space, etc. Everyone has their own priorities.

--

SuzyF:

No you're not wrong. You're absolutely right, but the Boxster (which was actually meant as a interim car) made me realize more and more that I would not be any happier with a 911, no matter which version of it. So I cancelled and saved myself a lot of IMO wasted money. 

As I said earlier, the Swiss prices for Porsches are also a reason I started to doubt. If I had to pay similar prices like our friends in the US, I would not hesitate so much  i guess... 

--

Suzy

Porsche jacking up the prices is one of the reasons I kinda switching over to Ferrari. 

I did a config for a Cayman GTS not too long ago, didn't need much help to go over 100k, I was like WTF? 

--

RC:

600 hp, sport exhaust with a nice sound, turbo "pop-off/wastegate" sound, better interior with performance display(s) and a slightly different front and tail light design and the Turbo S would be just perfect (in the sense of being "special").

As it is right now, it is a fantastic sports car but the novelty fun has kind of worn off fast I'm afraid. The interior is too close to the regular models, so is the look and the performance is great but not much better than in the 997 Turbo S and in no way ahead of the competition.

--

...and please....engine revving to 8400RPM....and 100kg lighter. then the TTS would be perfect. recently i drove the lambo huracan and it felt more alive than the turbo S. certainly it has other drawbacks (like the tunnel view forward and to the sides, the infinitesimally small boot, the understeery nature). in austria the price difference between the huracan and the 991TTS is about 40K. throw in another 30K and you get a 458speciale. next year's 458T (or M) will be equally priced to the huracan.

peter

All I wished for in the 991 Turbo S was a little bit more emotions. This car doesn't have to be lighter (it feels quite nimble and the extra 40 horses I asked for, would have done the trick) but it just needs to deliver more emotions. The interior sucks and the engine/exhaust sound may be nice (full throttle) from the outside but maybe my sound symposer is damaged (the factory "fix" has been done already if you get some wrong ideas) but from the inside, I get the feeling the car sounds less and less emotional. Or to use the words of my son: If the 991 Turbo S would sound like the Carrera S with PSE, he would be happy. Add a bit of turbo whining and/or (fake) wastegate pop-off noise to the mix and voila...

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)

I always found it slightly weird since Preuninger started to use the word emotion to describe facets of Porsche's sports cars, since then this word seems to have caught on as the way to describe the feeling/sounds/NVH/performance of Porsche cars.

In English emotion defined by Oxford is: A strong feeling deriving from one’s circumstances, mood, or relationships with others

English people would not use the word emotion related to a car, it is a word used for mainly relationships with other people or living things and using it for a car is, well just a bit weird for us Brits, well me at least  indecision

I looked up some stuff on the net and it seems the Germans use this English word as an alternative to Gefuhl which seems to be more to do with "feelings" which I think is probably a more accurate way to describe what a car can do to a person ie in terms of the different feelings it can give you for example driving a Wraith to a flash party may give someone a feeling of greatness and self grandeur whereas for me feeling my engine rev from 6 to 7000rpm is the hair on the back of the neck type feeling, a real high but not an emotional high, if I crashed the car and totalled it I would feel pissed off but not emotional like I would if something even slightly bad happened to people I love

Does this make any sense, have Porsche plagiarised this word or are some of you guys emotional about this car stuff wink  

--

997 GT2 2014 3.9 Mezger, 800PS @ 1.0 bar

TB993tt:

I always found it slightly weird since Preuninger started to use the word emotion to describe facets of Porsche's sports cars, since then this word seems to have caught on as the way to describe the feeling/sounds/NVH/performance of Porsche cars.

In English emotion defined by Oxford is: A strong feeling deriving from one’s circumstances, mood, or relationships with others

English people would not use the word emotion related to a car, it is a word used for mainly relationships with other people or living things and using it for a car is, well just a bit weird for us Brits, well me at least  indecision

I looked up some stuff on the net and it seems the Germans use this English word as an alternative to Gefuhl which seems to be more to do with "feelings" which I think is probably a more accurate way to describe what a car can do to a person ie in terms of the different feelings it can give you for example driving a Wraith to a flash party may give someone a feeling of greatness and self grandeur whereas for me feeling my engine rev from 6 to 7000rpm is the hair on the back of the neck type feeling, a real high but not an emotional high, if I crashed the car and totalled it I would feel pissed off but not emotional like I would if something even slightly bad happened to people I love

Does this make any sense, have Porsche plagiarised this word or are some of you guys emotional about this car stuff wink  

You give the answer yourself....

That strong feeling can derive from numerous circumstances... The emotions or feelings that a car can provide at a certain moment can be one of those circumstances. A random car can make a random human being feel special. That special feeling is a positive emotion....

i got goosebumps all over when I was 7 years old and heard my uncle rev the magnificent 2.6 liter V8 in his Alfa Romeo Montreal. It's the reason I'm a petrolhead. If that isn't emotion, I don't know what else is! Smiley

--

Suzy

SuzyF

i got goosebumps all over when I was 7 years old and heard my uncle rev the magnificent 2.6 liter V8 in his Alfa Romeo Montreal. It's the reason I'm a petrolhead. If that isn't emotion, I don't know what else is!

I think it is the use of the word "emotion" I am questioning, it is an English word and you are using it whilst writing English (just as Preuninger/Porsche like to use it) and i think the vast majority of English people would find it quite odd being used like this.

If I was talking amongst male friends and said "OMG I changed from 5th to 6th at 160mph at 8400rpm in my Carerra GT and the emotion it gave me was incredible" said friends would thing I had lost the plot/become effeminate as English people would simply not say that we would say "OMG I changed from 5th to 6th at 8400rpm in my Carrera GT and (add suitable expletive here) it made me fire/it was awesome" English people would not refer to their emotional state by using the word emotion.....

What about the Yanks on here, do you guys talk in terms of emotion ?

--

997 GT2 2014 3.9 Mezger, 800PS @ 1.0 bar

Okay,that's a good point indeed.kiss  Can't say anything senisible about that of course. I'm not British. I'm only trying to do my best with using your language 

--

Suzy

TB993tt:

"Emotion" isn't just an English word, having been borrowed from French 400 years ago, which had previously adopted it from Latin. It is also now used regularly in modern German everyday speech, and particularly in marketing and advertising; it is far from being the case that it is used exclusively by Porsche in German, as you seem to think (because that's where you became conscious of its use?). 

You'll find plenty of instances of the word being used more loosely in English than the limited meaning you attribute to it. For instance, to mean "irrational", as in: "There's no need to get emotional about it"  Smiley

So it's just you. Smiley

--

fritz

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    689325 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    409088 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255697 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    234946 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65500 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4644 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

857898 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    773904 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM