Crown

Board: Porsche - Carrera GT / 918 Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: 918 latest news Thread Closed

Wow congrats mate! The F12 must be amazing!!! I am sorry to read about your troubles with the 918 delivery but hopefully (probably) Porsche reads this thread and deals with you directly at some point to make things right with you. I I think this parts issue is bound to happen with so many brand new high tech parts and suppliers involved and doesn't necessarily indicate that Porsche quality is going down. 

--

1991 BMW 535i Granitsilber/White Leather

Ex: '91 BMW 318i, '89 BMW 525i, '74 Mercedes-Benz 280E, '87 BMW 325is, '86 BMW 325e, '05 Ford Focus ZX4 S, '85.5 Porsche 944

Both F12 and 458s are very nice cars....  Didn't know 458S could be soo easily detached.... suppose F12 is a already well established bench mark for Ferrari.  Want to know if you have both 12C and 458S, which would you give away first.... I know you said both cars are different... 

MY question is "where in the hell do you put on those cars?" Certainly your garage isn't that large or is it?

I forgot you traded the 12C :-( for a short term 458S - ouch.  I would have loved that 12C - can I get a deal on it?

From a performance point of view, I believe 12C < Speciale = 650S

Price wise, the McLarens are cheaper than the Ferrari, but if one factor in depreciation, the Ferrari wins again, re-sale value on McLarens are almost non-existent, almost have to give it away.

Interior, McLarens are pretty bare consider what it costs, Speciale is also bare but the quality of material is night and day.

Had I had the 12C and the Speciale together in my garage and had to get rid of one, 12C would be the first to go, I still love driving that car, but Speciale drives just as well if not better, even the suspension compliance part.

Last year my 918 was scheduled to arrive in May, so I had money scheduled to be available to pay Porsche early summer. But with the delays after delays and no car in sight, the car itch suddenly becomes to great to smooth over when opportunities arises. 

Had my car arrive on schedule I would never have bought the 1st Ferrari. Wouldn't have know the modern Ferraris are that much better than expected. I guess I can thank Porsche for getting addicted to Ferrari now.

But some good news on the 918 front, seems like production on the 918 has restarted already and is already at their planned max of 20 cars a week, they were aiming for 20 cars a week in September back in April. Likely they will catch up to the last delay and maybe more. Maybe they read about me buying up Ferraris and wanted me to stop 

--

Leawood911:

I forgot you traded the 12C :-( for a short term 458S - ouch.  I would have loved that 12C - can I get a deal on it?

That 12C had changed hands 3 times now last I checked............

--

nberry:

MY question is "where in the hell do you put on those cars?" Certainly your garage isn't that large or is it?

I ran out of room a long time ago, waiting for my neighbour to sell so I can tear down his house for a garage.

4 car garage with a car pod, one of the spot is reserved for the 918, one for the Turbo S, one for the G63, and one for the Speciale/F12. My Honda van stays outside.

Got rid of the S8 to free up a spot for the 918, when I had the Macan for that short little while I kicked the van out to the kerb. Who would have known, that car was the first Porsche I didn't lose money on haha.

The Turbo S might go when my FF arrives in Dec. As for the Speciale Spyder, I am hoping when it arrives sometime next year my new garage would be ready.

--

Just think of a neat scenario to test the big 3. Nardo or even better, Ehre Lessien.

Not sure how the LaFerrari will fare as the hybrid system is not well known to many on how it works.

P1 will starts off great, and on paper will be awesome as the extra downforce will let it gets better cornering speed on the 2 end turns, and DRS will be useful for the long straight. BUT. With a limited battery size and only 1 electric motor, the car will be running at 727HP minus whatever HP needed to drive the generator most of the time.

918 will starts off awesome for the initial acceleration, it will lose out on the corner speed to the P1, and most of the time the front motor will be disconnected as speed will be comfortably above 265km/hr. The higher battery capacity will be useful for extended run on the rear motor to gives it 762HP. The braking/coasting time during corners will not be enough to recharge the whole battery, but it will gives a nice boost at the beginning of the straights. 

Would be very interesting to see which car can do a lap faster.

--

McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918... (Top Gear Speed Week)

The McLaren P1 and the Porsche 918 Spyder face off for the first time anywhere in the world. So which is best? Woking or Stuttgart?

(28 July 2014)

The McLaren P1 and the Porsche 918 Spyder. Despite the very obvious talents arrayed on this peculiar little strip of Spanish tarmac, these are the two cars that drag the word ‘exceptional' into deeper and darker linguistic territory. Hyperbole can be a dangerous thing, but in this case, it's entirely justified. With a combined value of more than 1.5-million quid and possessed of enough horsepower to spin Europe on a pivot around central Germany, they have so much cutting-edge, hybrid technology stuffed into their actively aerodynamic fuselages - feels a bit banal to call them simply ‘bodies' - that they leak the future from their Inconel exhausts. What we're looking at is the distillation of the intellectual might of fast-car super boffins. Today, they face off for the first time on the same day, on the same track. To be blunt, I can feel the familiar itchy prickle of nerves.

One reason is that these two draw attention like barracuda in a fishtank, so any screw-ups will be very public and, not incidentally, cripplingly expensive. The second reason for my reticence is that the last time I drove a McLaren P1, it tried to spit me off a wet European motorway at 80mph, in what could have been one of the shortest and most embarrassing road tests in history. In a triumph of survival reflexes over skill, it took two lanes to gather it back up, and then stony silence for 20 minutes as editor-in-chief Turner - who was unfortunately in the passenger seat at the time - stared blankly at the carbon dashboard and monotonously repeated the word "No." Luckily, with the after-effects of post-traumatic stress disorder, he's blanked the episode from his mind. Although he does still flinch if I mention Belgium.

Unfortunately, deciding which to drive first is like choosing a pistol for a light-hearted game of Russian roulette. Concerted staring must be employed, just to get the measure of the two. Equally unfortunately, the 918... looks a bit daft. A white car with giant threes plastered down the sides and bonnet, and vinyl red scallops splashing backwards from the headlights, like mascara applied at 100mph. Porsche's most advanced and psychotically fast production car probably doesn't need the look-at-me warpaint. But ignore the fripperies and with the contrasting carbon roof panels, black spoilers and industrial rear section, the 918 cuts a mean stance. The dwarf exhausts periscope up from the centre of the naturally aspirated 4.6-litre V8's vee to exit through the car's thorax, and there's a table-top of a wing currently berthed flush against the rear body.

This one also features the Weissach performance package - an option which deletes 41kg through the use of magnesium wheels, ceramic bearings, a lack of carpets and trim and other weight-saving measures. A keener edge to an already razor-sharp car. You can't see the pair of electric motors that create the Porsche's four-wheel drive - one wedged between the seven-speed PDK 'box and the petrol engine, and the other just aft of the front boot - but they are definitely there. In the metal, it's a special thing, no doubt, but a friendly- looking hypercar. If such a thing exists.

The P1 is a different story. It just looks plain evil. Painted black-hole purple, it appears physically smaller than the 918, more menacing. There's not a spare ounce of fat. And every strake and swoop has an aero function, from the teardop of the driver's canopy to the bonnet vents that push hot air up and away from the radiators and yet leave a specific channel of cold induction for the engine's roof snorkel. There's only one 26kg electric motor here, this time downstream of a turbocharged 3.8-litre V8 and pushing through a similar SSG seven-speed paddleshift. And, yes, it drives only the rear wheels. Like the 918, the expanded horseshoe of a rear wing is currently in the down position. It won't stay that way for long. Mainly because it's time for me to see whether the fastest McLaren is as much of a handful as I remember from that trip back from Spa.

Slip into the driving seat, and you're surrounded by the matte finish of the carbon MonoCage - essentially a vaulted version of the 650S's MonoCell for even more intense rigidity - and faced with a remarkably even view. You really can see out of the P1, and getting comfortable takes no time at all. A quick press of the starter button, and the turbo V8 fires with a raw bellow, before settling into an even, racecar high idle. Press ‘D' on the centre console, and we burble gently out of the pitlane, feeling every single eye.

Here's a thing: at half throttle, the P1 is very easy to drive. You can position it, the steering is light, the delivery smooth. There's a defined kick when the turbos come on song, and, yes, it's incredibly fast, even when you're not really pushing, but there's a sense that it all works, and if you've ever driven a baby-brother 12C/650S, the essential experience is familiar. After a few laps, I pause, and push the requisite buttons to get the P1 into the track-only Race mode, which takes 30 seconds. In Race, the rear wing deploys to full 300mm extension, the ride height drops by 50mm and the spring rates increase by 300 per cent. The hydro-pneumatic RaceActive Chassis Control suspension also starts to more aggressively manage roll-control, heave and damping, and the wing, venturi and active flaps just ahead of the front wheels combine to produce roughly 600kg of downforce at 160mph. If you're carrying enough speed, it feels lashed to the floor with steel hawsers.

We do a full-boost acceleration run. It's even more insane than I remember. Left foot on brake, throttle, wait for the boost to reach peak, and then simply lift the left foot and plant the right. Not a complicated dance, but the side effects may include vomiting. The launch causes my ears to make a soft clapping noise as they meet somewhere at the back of my head. It's not just fast, it's extraordinary, a violent rent in the atmosphere that means the P1 is there, and then just... not. And it's worth noting that it's not perfect: there is wheelspin in second, and all of the first three gears leave black, greasy lines along the tarmac. Our own figures reveal 0-60mph in 2.7secs, 100mph in five dead. Brutally fast. But also wise to remember that the standing-start party trick is only part of the story, and I lean back into the seat and progressively apply more throttle. And then full throttle.

Castellolí suddenly becomes instantly, terrifyingly small.

The P1 devours the straights and rips through the corners. It makes a noise like a Harrier jump jet trying to land on the back of your head, and on full-throttle changes, the cymbal crash of the dump valve behind your right ear is enough to make you flinch. It feels light, spiky and nervous, and edits the circuit into a series of places to breathe. Every gear brings a revelation, mainly the one that I'm constantly half a step behind the car: it feels murderously fast, and if you get it even minutely wrong (such as turning in even slightly on the brakes), disconcertingly loose and vehemently rear-wheel drive. For the first couple of laps at proper full-throttle speeds, I'm not sure I even blinked. The back straight is managing somewhere near 150mph, and I'm well into the ABS by the end of it. I haven't dared look down at the speedo on the main straight. Adrenaline? I can feel my heartbeat in my eyes, and I'm surprised I haven't shattered my teeth I'm grinning so hard.

The 918 cannot possibly be this fast.

Back to the pits, and half an hour to calm down and familiarise myself with the 918's interior. Now this is a different kettle of carbon fibre. A giant glassy touchscreen of a central spine, familiar Porsche cues, but twisted into new and interesting forms. It's comfy too, with similar ergonomic excellence to the McLaren - these are not particularly compromised machines. The Porsche feels bigger, though, and in the first couple of warm-up laps, noticeably heavier - it is, by more than 200kg - though the weight is carried low. Again, it's very easy to drive, but that naturally aspirated motor sounds pure racecar, and the experience and feel are immediately totally different from those of the P1.

No surprise, really. No turbos, more volts. The 918 has an engine vaguely related to the Le Mans-winning RS Spyder motor with aluminium block and heads, a flat crank and a 90-degree vee, supplemented by those electric motors for each axle to give instant AWD. When you get the motor singing to the 9,150rpm red line, it sounds like it's splitting atoms in your wake. Soon enough, we dispatch Sport and reach for Race mode. The rear wing raises to the attack position from its hideaway, and the 918 prepares for launch.

For a little while, I run out of words. It's quicker than the P1. From a standing start, I've only driven drag cars that feel like this. Pure grip, no wheelspin, ballistic thrust. The way the 'box snatches gears is like a striking snake, quicker than you can think. And the way the 918 puts on speed like a particularly unrealistic computer game. It might be heavier than the McLaren, but at this point, it feels like every ounce of its specific gravity is dedicated to traction. Our timing gear suggests it hit 60mph in a barely credible 2.5secs, a similar five to 100. But it feels faster. More incredible than that, it feels easy.

And that's when it all goes a bit weird. The Porsche 918 is different gravy to the P1, because where the McLaren shreds your nerve endings and heightens your impression of speed, the 918 is much, much easier to drive at the kind of pace usually only experienced by far more talented people. The impression of fully lit aerodynamics is less pronounced, but the traction through corners simply cannot be denied. The all-wheel drive fills in the holes in your talent, mops up, lends a helping hand in situations where the P1 feels like it wants to bite everything off.

An example. Manage the long left-hander onto the back straight correctly, patiently, and you can fire down ferrying afterburner speed. The P1 loads like a thing possessed, the aero pushing the car into the floor, even at relatively modest speed. Except that I was carrying a little too much speed at the start of the corner. I felt the already-light steering lose tension and the nose start to slip wide. And, at somewhere north of 80mph, I did the worst possible thing and lifted off the throttle. The P1 yawed, then snapped sideways like a racing car, the downforce generated by the rear wing immediately eliminated by the slight rotation. We barely skimmed the exit kerb, and all I could think about was one wet morning just outside Brussels, and my monotonous boss.

The same corner in the 918, and things couldn't have been more different. I loaded the car up and tried taking it at 70mph. Rock steady. Then 80mph. Then 85 and 90. Then I tried lifting, exactly like the P1. A bare shimmy and a tug from the front, and that's it. I eventually ended up managing the corner at 95-ish, and couldn't face heading in any faster. And yet the 918 is anything but boring. There's glorious feedback through the steering and, though not as hysterical as the P1, the chat is more comforting. There's almost as much power as the McLaren, but it arrives in less of a heady, all-consuming headrush. There's less to manage, but plenty to be getting on with. Its just as fast, but not the same.

The figures suggest that these two are equally as fast around a track. With me driving, and with the Porsche being a more flattering thing to pilot, I'm quicker in the 918. But every time I drive the P1, I understand it a little more, start to be able to manage its furious delivery, and the gap starts closing. Honestly? The speeds are getting to the point where a miniscule misstep is going to leave a gaping hole in the perimeter wall. The truth is that these two cars are occupying a space so far above what we currently accept from a performance car that they are desperately hard to assess in just a couple of days. Which means we need more time. And more miles. Which is rather handy, because, for once, that's exactly what we've got.

-- Article by Tom Ford

McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918 -- Top Gear

Smiley SmileySmiley

Better quality of materials in which car ?speciale ?

JEANTET:

Better quality of materials in which car ?speciale ?

Speciale. 

--

Thanks ,hope you will enjoy soon your 918!

Whoopsy:

Price wise, the McLarens are cheaper than the Ferrari, but if one factor in depreciation, the Ferrari wins again, re-sale value on McLarens are almost non-existent, almost have to give it away.

Whoopsy, MP4-12Cs in Canada are still listing for $240-260k, even now that the 650S has replaced it (yes, I've been looking!).   As they sit on lots I assume these dealers are accepting quite a bit of discount on these list prices rather than publicly show lower prices.  So the depreciation of the 12C is still not showing up, at least on listed prices.... Smiley 

--

2011 Range Rover Sport S/C,  2009 Porsche 911S

Whoopsy:

First impression, this is a Corvette with a MUCH nicer interior. Power seats is a nice change from the racing ones on my Speciale.

3rd impression, not sure if Ferrari tune it this way, need to ask later, but the clutch pick on start off is lazy, even in Race mode, like driving a torque converter car. Nothing like the immediate pickup on the Speciale. Maybe others here who has the F12 can chip in.

Whoopsy  - Congratulations Smiley Glad you made the right choice. I do cringe though every time you mention the Corvette in the same breath as the F12. Not had the slow clutch issue you refer to, press the gas pedal harder my friend and feel the wheels spin Smiley

crayphile:
    press the gas pedal harder my friend and feel the wheels spin Smiley

SmileySmiley

--

My new blog with automotive & motorcycle renders: tessoart.blogspot.com

4trac:
    Whoopsy:

Whoopsy, MP4-12Cs in Canada are still listing for $240-260k, even now that the 650S has replaced it (yes, I've been looking!).   As they sit on lots I assume these dealers are accepting quite a bit of discount on these list prices rather than publicly show lower prices.  So the depreciation of the 12C is still not showing up, at least on listed prices.... Smiley

It shows on the trade in price. one would be lucky to get 200k for a 12C coupe.

--

crayphile:
    Whoopsy:

First impression, this is a Corvette with a MUCH nicer interior. Power seats is a nice change from the racing ones on my Speciale.

3rd impression, not sure if Ferrari tune it this way, need to ask later, but the clutch pick on start off is lazy, even in Race mode, like driving a torque converter car. Nothing like the immediate pickup on the Speciale. Maybe others here who has the F12 can chip in.

Whoopsy  - Congratulations Smiley Glad you made the right choice. I do cringe though every time you mention the Corvette in the same breath as the F12. Not had the slow clutch issue you refer to, press the gas pedal harder my friend and feel the wheels spin Smiley

Well, you HAD to agree with my choices, you have the same cars 

If talking about performance and handling, mentioning the F12 together with the Corvette is not a knock, both are world class front mid engine rwd cars. Which also happens to have room for quite a bit of luggage. 

As for the clutch issue, what you said got me worried now, maybe the car have a bad clutch already at less than 3000km.

From stop, the clutch doesn't seems to want to engage until I get the revs up to around 1500rpm on lazy throttle input, like slow traffic light starts. on the Speciale, the clutch is fully engaged by about 1000rpm, that's pretty much immediately after just a tiny bit of throttle off idle.

--

Just to add in some 918 content.

I heard back from Porsche that my car is NOT affected by the suspension issue, parts for it are being made as we speak and production will complete in the week of Sept 14th. My guess was correct that my car will enter production after their Aug holiday. Also means very likely they will miss the Sept 20th date again but at least they are giving me a firm date now. 

Now we can go back to Ferraris.....................

--

Just watched the Chris Harris LaF review. Yes I paid for it. I think his work deserves some compensation. As usual a great video. WOW what a car. Interesting how he only mentions the P1 and not 918. Anyways its worth watching and I can't wait for more of his videos....

--

2013 BMW 750 xDrive & 2014 x5 & 2014 991 TTS Cab

--

My God, they're gorgeous

--

Porsche, seperates LeMans from LeBoys

Whoopsy:

Nick, never mind the PM. I just noticed someone on the other board let the cat out.

Due to quality issue on the lower trailing arms on the rear axle, Porsche has issued a stop sale order as of last Tuesday. 2nd stop sale in 4 months.

The 6 North American cars, 5 in the US and 1 in Canada, are to be inspected and replace if necessary.

Now you guys kind of know why I am cleaning house. Quality of Porsche is getting worse.

Been saying it for several years Smiley but since you're on the 918 spyder list, I guess the fanboys won't attack you anytime soon Smiley

If I were you and Ferrari offered me a LaFerrari, I'd ditch Porsche in an instant and would never look back and if they refused to refund a deposit (if you've already paid them) just tell them to think of it as a charity from your side to their R&D dept.

I bet Futch has already put over 3,500km on his LaFerrari and loving it.

BiTurbo:
    Whoopsy:

Nick, never mind the PM. I just noticed someone on the other board let the cat out.

Due to quality issue on the lower trailing arms on the rear axle, Porsche has issued a stop sale order as of last Tuesday. 2nd stop sale in 4 months.

The 6 North American cars, 5 in the US and 1 in Canada, are to be inspected and replace if necessary.

Now you guys kind of know why I am cleaning house. Quality of Porsche is getting worse.

Been saying it for several years Smiley but since you're on the 918 spyder list, I guess the fanboys won't attack you anytime soon Smiley

If I were you and Ferrari offered me a LaFerrari, I'd ditch Porsche in an instant and would never look back and if they refused to refund a deposit (if you've already paid them) just tell them to think of it as a charity from your side to their R&D dept.

I bet Futch has already put over 3,500km on his LaFerrari and loving it.

6000 km and mounting!

Was at Silverstone yesterday. Great day. Some pics are on Silverstone twitter account. The car is so fast you have to recalibrate every time. I brought my 4.0 and I arrived at the end of hangar straight more than 30kmh faster than the 911, it's expected but then you brake at the same point and things get hairy. Took it out in the pouring rain and almost had a tragic moment at Maggots! It's an incredibly fast car but on the track the 4.0 is much more fun, more agile. Lala is super quick but more setup like a road car, tyres are not great, it's a big thing and it's heavier than  what Ferrari claims. No way this car is 1350 kgs. Amazing piece of kit though.

Been reading Woopsy's posts. You made fun of Ferraris a few months back and now you're driving a 458, hahaha!!!

Futch!!, good to see you chime in while taking a break from going 300km/hr on a track smiley

I am a master of eating my own words.

I trashed the styling of the McLaren 12C when it first came out, and i ended up with one.

I made fun of F12's rear styling yet I am also at the point of putting one in the garage. Once I get over the initial shock of the exterior, the driving experience is out of this world.

I didn't like the way Ferrari dealers' tactics but now that I am in the house on my own terms, it opens up a whole lot of possibilities. 

I still didn't like the regular 458, too feminine, the Speciale should have been the styling all along for the 458. The tuned engine helps changed my mind too.

Who knows, maybe I will get lucky and get a LaFerrari and eat more of my own words too.

--

Whoopsy:

Futch!!, good to see you chime in while taking a break from going 300km/hr on a track smiley

I am a master of eating my own words.

I trashed the styling of the McLaren 12C when it first came out, and i ended up with one.

I made fun of F12's rear styling yet I am also at the point of putting one in the garage. Once I get over the initial shock of the exterior, the driving experience is out of this world.

I didn't like the way Ferrari dealers' tactics but now that I am in the house on my own terms, it opens up a whole lot of possibilities. 

I still didn't like the regular 458, too feminine, the Speciale should have been the styling all along for the 458. The tuned engine helps changed my mind too.

Who knows, maybe I will get lucky and get a LaFerrari and eat more of my own words too.

Honestly, I can't blame you, because I am exactly the same! I made fun of the F12 rear which reminds me of the Syd the character in Ice age cartoon, but then you drive it and realise it's a triumph. Mine's black so I that the lines come out less Smiley 

The 458 I don't like the front styling but the chassis is so good and the Mclaren, same, very anonymous styling but to drive it's meant to be amazing.

Try and drive a Lala, it's not perfect as I discovered on Monday on the track but as a road car, it's very special, the power is addictive and the TC (same as your Speciale I believe) is a work of art. It works with you, not against you, like most systems.

Futch:
     It's an incredibly fast car but on the track the 4.0 is much more fun, more agile. Lala is super quick but more setup like a road car, tyres are not great, it's a big thing and it's heavier than  what Ferrari claims. No way this car is 1350 kgs. Amazing piece of kit though.

This kind of review is just the best of the best. Where can you read comparisons like this SmileySmileySmiley

MKSGR:
    Futch:
     It's an incredibly fast car but on the track the 4.0 is much more fun, more agile. Lala is super quick but more setup like a road car, tyres are not great, it's a big thing and it's heavier than  what Ferrari claims. No way this car is 1350 kgs. Amazing piece of kit though.

This kind of review is just the best of the best. Where can you read comparisons like this SmileySmileySmiley

I cannot believe this but I've just read in the owner's manual that the weight of the car is 1490 kgs!

Now this is weird, why on earth does every journalist claim the car is 1350 kgs when Ferrari themselves officially write in the manual that the car is 150 kgs heavier. Which by the way is consistent with the sensation I had with the car. 

Note to oneself: Do not brake at 150m board when arriving at 280 khm!Smiley

1500 kgs by the way is actually pretty good, can't complain considering it's carrying the hybrid tech. 

Anyway, whatever the weight, it's still a mighty impressive machine. But the white one in the back is more fun!Smiley By the way, the Pilot Cup 2 help a lot! I'm gonna try and fit them on lala once the shit Corsas are smoked.

Lala.JPG

Futch:
    MKSGR:
    Futch:

I cannot believe this but I've just read in the owner's manual that the weight of the car is 1490 kgs!

Now this is weird, why on earth does every journalist claim the car is 1350 kgs when Ferrari themselves officially write in the manual that the car is 150 kgs heavier. Which by the way is consistent with the sensation I had with the car. 

Note to oneself: Do not brake at 150m board when arriving at 280 khm!Smiley

1500 kgs by the way is actually pretty good, can't complain considering it's carrying the hybrid tech. 

Anyway, whatever the weight, it's still a mighty impressive machine. But the white one in the back is more fun!Smiley By the way, the Pilot Cup 2 help a lot! I'm gonna try and fit them on lala once the shit Corsas are smoked.

Lala.JPG

Strange indeed... Maybe the 1350kg is just the dry weight? Cool picture, BTW Smiley

Excellent comments and insights.

Thanks Futch!

Futch, I'm sure you have scales to do corner balancing for the RSR, you should put the LaLa (I can't call it that and not think of Guigal instead) and some others in your stable on them and get REAL weights. I bet we would all be surprised at the reality vs the posted numbers...

And like everyone else here, it's really wonderful to read about people actually enjoying their fantastic cars. You have more kms on your Lala already than most will EVER have on it and that's both a wonderful and sad thing. 

--

Past-President, Porsche Club of America - Upper Canada Region

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    689549 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    409227 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255735 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    234990 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65524 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4646 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

857969 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    774025 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM