Crown

Board: Porsche - Macan Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Macan Turbo - Short Driving Report

Finally had a chance to drive the car, too. I had a Macan Turbo as test car.

Surprisingly.... I can underline every word RC was stating before. The car looks great but almost boring if you are used to a Cayenne. Interior as well Exterior seems the same and you have to look twice to get the difference. The Turbo I was driving was basically equipped - Standard leather, etc, black on black. My wife and I came to the conclusion of "Zero Emotions". Really - the car does what it should do, but neither it feels very fast or sporty, nor it feels very luxury and exclusive. Certainly - no elegance neither (but that is not wanted from Porsche). I had non-stop the feeling of driving an Audi.... maybe because it is an Audi. Also - as the car is small it feels small and light. No sense of SUVish dominance and strength. Not bullish at all - why the heck would I drive such an tiny SUV, where even A-Class and Mini-Van drivers can look down to me at the traffic light?

Reaction of pedestrians, neighbors, friends.... "ahh... you are driving a Cayenne now" ;) Second.... no reactions at all. No turning heads, no thumbs up on traffic lights - nothing. This might be a good thing in a jealousy dominated area. But???

Conclusion, if I spend 100k€ for an Mini-SUV - god bless me.... but I cant call this tiny car an SUV - again, if I would spend 100k€ for such an Mini-SUV I would expect a high level of fun and entertainment. This I couldn't get. I think there are better choices to burn 100k€ for an Mini-SUV, or even real SUV which can give you fun and exclusivity. I read the argument that an Macan is much less expensive than an Cayenne - right, but another choice might be getting an year old Cayenne instead which gives you at least the Exclusivity and Porscheish as well SUVish feel. I also dont understand why the design needed to be so much the same like the Cayenne, this is boring as we all are used to the Cayenne face already. I would have wished for a different look and feel - younger, fresher which I only find in the really beautiful, Audi look-a-like rear lights.

Couldn't agree more!

--

1992 964 Carrera 2 - 2012 Cayenne Diesel - 2013 Mini Cooper S - 1995 BMW318ti

Lars997:

Surprisingly.... I can underline every word RC was stating before. The car looks great but almost boring if you are used to a Cayenne. Interior as well Exterior seems the same and you have to look twice to get the difference. The Turbo I was driving was basically equipped - Standard leather, etc, black on black. My wife and I came to the conclusion of "Zero Emotions". Really - the car does what it should do, but neither it feels very fast or sporty, nor it feels very luxury and exclusive. Certainly - no elegance neither (but that is not wanted from Porsche). I had non-stop the feeling of driving an Audi.... maybe because it is an Audi. Also - as the car is small it feels small and light. No sense of SUVish dominance and strength. Not bullish at all - why the heck would I drive such an tiny SUV, where even A-Class and Mini-Van drivers can look down to me at the traffic light?

Reaction of pedestrians, neighbors, friends.... "ahh... you are driving a Cayenne now" ;) Second.... no reactions at all. No turning heads, no thumbs up on traffic lights - nothing. This might be a good thing in a jealousy dominated area. But???

Conclusion, if I spend 100k€ for an Mini-SUV - god bless me.... but I cant call this tiny car an SUV - again, if I would spend 100k€ for such an Mini-SUV I would expect a high level of fun and entertainment. This I couldn't get. I think there are better choices to burn 100k€ for an Mini-SUV, or even real SUV which can give you fun and exclusivity. I read the argument that an Macan is much less expensive than an Cayenne - right, but another choice might be getting an year old Cayenne instead which gives you at least the Exclusivity and Porscheish as well SUVish feel. I also dont understand why the design needed to be so much the same like the Cayenne, this is boring as we all are used to the Cayenne face already. I would have wished for a different look and feel - younger, fresher which I only find in the really beautiful, Audi look-a-like rear lights.

Couldn't you say it through the "flower"? Smiley Smiley

I get the feeling that the Macan gets more praise in the US for example than in Europe. Surprisingly, many many people over here ordered the Macan but I guess it is not surprising considering the (very high) price tag of the Cayenne. 

It will be interesting to see where the Macan stands in two to three years.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)

There was also a top test article in the Autocar (UK). They were very impressed. 4.5 stars out of 5 which is not frequent even for performance cars and other top cars.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/porsche/macan

--

"Form follows function"

Macan goes like hot cakes here. It will at least double Porsche sales on our pretty small local market. 

RC:

And I thought I was already "mild" Smiley

KresoF1:

Macan goes like hot cakes here. It will at least double Porsche sales on our pretty small local market. 

No doubt - the car is and will be a huge success!

Especially if Porsche will launch smaller engines it will become crazy!

but.... everyone has to decide for themselves! 

They offer the "Chinese market"  2.0 petrol engine by special order in the UK, but it is only £3.000 less than the Macan S.

--

"Form follows function"

reginos:

There was also a top test article in the Autocar (UK). They were very impressed. 4.5 stars out of 5 which is not frequent even for performance cars and other top cars.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/porsche/macan

--

"Form follows function"

Are autocars' ratings hyped or conservative?  The smaller size and slightly better looks appeal for my usage, its a concern there are no factory skid plates yet

Very difficult to get 5 stars.

The SQ5 was rated at 3.5.

Two five star cars have been the GT3 and the Cayman GTS.

IMO Autocar tests results are a good balance between quantitative and qualitative aspects.

--

"Form follows function"

RC:
    Lars997:

I get the feeling that the Macan gets more praise in the US for example than in Europe. Surprisingly, many many people over here ordered the Macan but I guess it is not surprising considering the (very high) price tag of the Cayenne. 

It will be interesting to see where the Macan stands in two to three years.

No surprise. In europe the Macan is being compared to estate wagons. In the US the wagon market is inexistent. The Macan fills a niche of daily driver perfectly. What I actually love about it is that it is a SUV that feels and drives like a Panamera. Porsche did it perfectly. As far as inside quality, you can't even compare it to a Q5. I had a loaner a while ago, the Macan feels like a S class, the Q5 felt like a Toyota Camry... All reviews show this.

You mean reviews by UK and USA car press. In German car mags results are not that impressive at all. Neither AMS, AB or AZ were impressed at all with Macan as a package. Drive dynamics aside Macan according to German car press(and that mirrors my opinion) do not offer any kind of advantage over Q5, X3 or GLK.

KresoF1:

You mean reviews by UK and USA car press. In German car mags results are not that impressive at all. Neither AMS, AB or AZ were impressed at all with Macan as a package. Drive dynamics aside Macan according to German car press(and that mirrors my opinion) do not offer any kind of advantage over Q5, X3 or GLK.

I think there is one obvious problem the Macan has: It is too close to the competition. Nothing really sets it apart from the competition but it costs much more and the rebates and lease offers are, quite frankly, ridiculous right now. Well, the Macan may be the sportiest small SUV on the planet but I'm not quite sure this is what potential buyers are looking for.

Porsche is walking a narrow path here. They want to satisfy the typical Porsche buyer but at the same time open the door to new customers. Won't be easy. Right now, the Macan hype is big but it may crash down on Porsche if customer feedback doesn't live up to the currently high customer demand.

I am very impressed with the drive/steering feel and handling of the Macan Turbo but this is the most boring Porsche I ever drove. This includes the Panamera and Cayenne base Diesel models. Also, I agree with Lars that Porsche should have given the Macan a slightly different look (vs. the Cayenne) but I guess Porsche wanted to have a smaller brother (design-wise) as some sort of buying incentive for new customers. The Cayenne is a huge success and why not use it's design to continue the success with the Macan? I get it but I still think they could have done it differently. Especially the front of the Macan is no masterpiece but I have to admit that the rear always reminds me a little bit of the VW Tiguan (not the Q5) and I just don't understand why. Smiley

Please don't get me wrong, the Macan Turbo is an excellent "small" SUV but I expected a little bit more from a Porsche.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)

IMO the Macan is far in front in terms of dynamics and feel (judging from my own test drive) compared to BMW. Audi, and Range Rover. The Mercedes I don't know because they don't make it with Right Steering. The interior is also better quality than the names above.

Some will value these positives and buy the Macan. Others, like some members here, will pass it by for a variety of reasons, including the higher price.

I am sure that the positively inclined (in all markets) will be enough to comfortably cover Porsche's sales targets. Definitely, Porsche don't aspire to sell a Macan to everyone.

I, for one, wouldn't pay the extra over the Audi TDI. But if I didn't have the 911 and the Boxster I most probably would have gone for the Macan Turbo as my only car. I'd prefer it not only to other small SUVs but also to a 3-series or a C-class. The Macan offers great sales possibilities for Porsche.

Macan is also the ideal car to be entered in the Dakar and the other Desert Raids. This will be great marketing with road version offshoots.

--

"Form follows function"

reginos:

Macan is also the ideal car to be entered in the Dakar and the other Desert Raids. This will be great marketing with road version offshoots

The Macan already has a reputation as an offroader. Smiley

--

2012 Cayenne S White/Espresso 

Ex: 993 Targa, 986S, 986 and 964 C2

reginos:

IMO the Macan is far in front in terms of dynamics and feel (judging from my own test drive) compared to BMW. Audi, and Range Rover. The Mercedes I don't know because they don't make it with Right Steering. The interior is also better quality than the names above.

The Mercedes GLA is surprisingly agile but I hate how it looks. The interior quality is comparable, it is a little bit below the Cayenne quality (may be subjective though).

Some will value these positives and buy the Macan. Others, like some members here, will pass it by for a variety of reasons, including the higher price.

Actually, the price tag makes the Macan Turbo very attractive...compared to in-house competition (Cayenne) only though. I just wish Porsche would give the Macan Turbo more emotions. At some point, they will probably offer a Macan GTS but similar to the Cayenne GTS, this car will be about emotions only but without the necessary performance. Smiley

I am sure that the positively inclined (in all markets) will be enough to comfortably cover Porsche's sales targets. Definitely, Porsche don't aspire to sell a Macan to everyone.

I don't know what Porsche's plans for the Macan are but of course they want to sell as many as possible. 

I, for one, wouldn't pay the extra over the Audi TDI. But if I didn't have the 911 and the Boxster I most probably would have gone for the Macan Turbo as my only car. I'd prefer it not only to other small SUVs but also to a 3-series or a C-class. The Macan offers great sales possibilities for Porsche.

After looking at the Macan Turbo as a family car replacement, I am actually inclined towards the Cayenne again. The Macan is just too small to satisfy my (our) needs regarding interior and luggage room. The problem is, the Cayenne Turbo/S is too expensive and if I get one, I have to say good-bye to my weekend toy (whatever it will be). Right now, I am more inclined to keep a weekend toy (911 Turbo S or whatever in the future) and get the next gen Jeep GC SRT with that new Hellcat engine instead. Probably faster than the facelifted Cayenne Turbo S at almost half the cost. Smiley I know that I shouldn't look a the price tag, a Cayenne has some huge advantages (build quality, sportiness, air suspension, etc.) but at some point, I cannot ignore the cost.

Macan is also the ideal car to be entered in the Dakar and the other Desert Raids. This will be great marketing with road version offshoots.

Not sure this is going to happen but let's see. Right now, it seems as if the Cayenne is the better choice for any kind of (half-way) serious off-roading.

--

There was an off road drive in the Autocar and the Macan did very well for its type.

In the picture I presume the Macan is towing the other car indecision

BTW guess who won the last two Dakar Raids. The Mini  Countryman!

--

"Form follows function"

RC:
    KresoF1:

I think there is one obvious problem the Macan has: It is too close to the competition. Nothing really sets it apart from the competition but it costs much more and the rebates and lease offers are, quite frankly, ridiculous right now. Well, the Macan may be the sportiest small SUV on the planet but I'm not quite sure this is what potential buyers are looking for.

Porsche is walking a narrow path here. They want to satisfy the typical Porsche buyer but at the same time open the door to new customers. Won't be easy. Right now, the Macan hype is big but it may crash down on Porsche if customer feedback doesn't live up to the currently high customer demand.

I am very impressed with the drive/steering feel and handling of the Macan Turbo but this is the most boring Porsche I ever drove. This includes the Panamera and Cayenne base Diesel models. Also, I agree with Lars that Porsche should have given the Macan a slightly different look (vs. the Cayenne) but I guess Porsche wanted to have a smaller brother (design-wise) as some sort of buying incentive for new customers. The Cayenne is a huge success and why not use it's design to continue the success with the Macan? I get it but I still think they could have done it differently. Especially the front of the Macan is no masterpiece but I have to admit that the rear always reminds me a little bit of the VW Tiguan (not the Q5) and I just don't understand why. Smiley

Please don't get me wrong, the Macan Turbo is an excellent "small" SUV but I expected a little bit more from a Porsche.

--

Fully agree with your analysis.

Also, let's not forget that Macan AWD is actually a system a la Panamera AWD with rear wheel drive active most of the time and front wheel drive active electroncially on-demand. This system is IMHO inferior to REAL AWD that uses Cayenne or Audi Q5 where via central diff AWD is active at all times. Despite Porsche marketing Macan is not any better at off road then its competitors, actually it is probably even little bit inferior (despite air suspension).  

I would rather buy M4 and basic Q5 TDI then Macan Turbo.

reginos:

There was an off road drive in the Autocar and the Macan did very well for its type.

In the picture I presume the Macan is towing the other car indecision

BTW guess who won the last two Dakar Raids. The Mini  Countryman!

The Dacia is actually towing the Macan but this photo is very misleading since the Macan had high performance street tires and the Dacia had all-season tires (as far as I heard). Of course this photo should have never happened, it was very unfortunate and I wish Porsche would have thought about possible "encounters" like that by putting a couple of Cayenne(!) out in the field for a towing purpose. I guess they were too cocky and car journalists sometimes even provoke such situations, so they get the shot of their lifetime. Smiley

--

KresoF1:

I would rather buy M4 and basic Q5 TDI then Macan Turbo.

911S and Q5 TDI is the best combination, although someone will pay more but still it won't break the bank.

All bases covered without paying exorbitant sums. If someone can spend little more then GT3 and TDI.

For a single multi-purpose car, the Macan Turbo is ideal. The M4 appeals to me too but it is not practical enough.

--

"Form follows function"

I think Porsche may have designed the Macan to closely resemble the Cayenne for the reasons RC gave: to create an obvious visual connection and using design cues that have been well-received on the Cayenne and giving them a distinct enough difference for the Macan [more so on the back than the front].

While I definitely wish there was a little more differentiation in looks, I feel that Porsche may have done this in order to distance the Cayenne further from the Macan. Don't forget that an all-new Cayenne is due in 2017, right around the time the Macan will be due for a facelift; this means that the new Cayenne should preview a new design language and technology that will put it ahead of the previous generation details that the Macan will still be using. This way, the Macan will always be one step behind the Cayenne.

RC - you brought up an interesting point with the GLA quality. I found the MLA platform vehicles (A, CLA, GLA) to have frustratingly poor interior finishing with lots of rough, scratchy plastics in the lower center consoles/transmission tunnels [you can actually get a hand in there and pull it all away with enough force] and cheap-feeling plastic controls like on the climate control knobs. Look at the Audi A1/A3 competitors, those definitely feel more premium with special touches like real knurled metal on knobs and soft-touch materials rather than harder, lower-grade detailing.

rulesdontapply

--

2008 Porsche Boxster S PDE2
    2012 Porsche Cayenne S

RC:

After looking at the Macan Turbo as a family car replacement, I am actually inclined towards the Cayenne again. The Macan is just too small to satisfy my (our) needs regarding interior and luggage room. The problem is, the Cayenne Turbo/S is too expensive and if I get one, I have to say good-bye to my weekend toy (whatever it will be). Right now, I am more inclined to keep a weekend toy (911 Turbo S or whatever in the future) and get the next gen Jeep GC SRT with that new Hellcat engine instead. Probably faster than the facelifted Cayenne Turbo S at almost half the cost. Smiley I know that I shouldn't look a the price tag, a Cayenne has some huge advantages (build quality, sportiness, air suspension, etc.) but at some point, I cannot ignore the cost.

I would never compromise my fun car for an upgraded family car. Better settle for a class below family car (but still a good and safe one) and have fun on your rest days.

Not sure this is going to happen but let's see. Right now, it seems as if the Cayenne is the better choice for any kind of (half-way) serious off-roading.

The Cayenne is very established and it doesn't need the Raid involvement. The Macan would benefit in terms of publicity and sporting image, even as a successor to the desert rallye 911s and 959 of the 80s.

If Mini won the Dakar twice, we can recognize a different category of paricipants.

--

"Form follows function"

reginos:
    RC:

I would never compromise my fun car for an upgraded family car. Better settle for a class below family car (but still a good and safe one) and have fun on your rest days.

Your concept is flawed: Why would I want to have a superb sports car in the garage, which I get to drive one or two hours per weekend (if I'm lucky) but drive around almost all day long, seven days a week (incl. vacations), in a crappy family car??? No way.

The Cayenne is very established and it doesn't need the Raid involvement. The Macan would benefit in terms of publicity and sporting image, even as a successor to the desert rallye 911s and 959 of the 80s.

I don't think the Macan makes sense in any race. Have you seen a Mercedes GLA, Audi Q5 or BMW X3 in any race? 

This is a different customer base and I doubt they care about race performance or off road performance.

Porsche needs to put at least one Macan on the market, which is miles ahead of the competition. I am not talking off-road performance here, most customers couldn't care less. I am talking performance and emotions, some kind of good sounding Macan GTS with a nice and tasteful looking sport design package and some really huge power figure like 450 hp or so. Also, a Macan GTS could serve it's purpose too but Porsche needs to be careful how they market it. Why not give the Macan GTS also 400 hp (same as Turbo)? A GTS with less performance isn't really my cup of tea. They could actually charge a premium for the GTS but I rather think that they are going to place the GTS somewhere between the S and Turbo, at around 360 to 370 hp, which is a shame. I loved my Cayenne GTS but straight line and Autobahn performance wasn't really great.

Also, I am missing a high power Diesel in the Macan. I am pretty sure that at some point, Porsche will react to the RSQ5 and X3 35d with a 320 hp or so Diesel but this is just keeping up, not really "running" the show.

--

RC:
    reginos:
    RC:

Your concept is flawed: Why would I want to have a superb sports car in the garage, which I get to drive one or two hours per weekend (if I'm lucky) but drive around almost all day long, seven days a week (incl. vacations), in a crappy family car??? No way.

It is a matter of habits and situations. In my daily life and when I have others in the car, I just drive to travel within the speed limits and very aware of other traffic. In these circumstances a good car like a TDI would do very nicely and there is no need for me to spend on something very expensive.

I use the two Porsches mostly  during weekends to go to the sea or to the mountains, or for no particular reason except to have fun on some back roads I know very well.

Your location and lifestyle obviously require something different which I can understand.

I don't think the Macan makes sense in any race. Have you seen a Mercedes GLA, Audi Q5 or BMW X3 in any race? 

The X-raid X3s raced in the Dakar series for some seasons without winning. Subsequently, BMW decided to promote the Mini Countryman/Paceman and they won twice in a row.

I would like to see a Macan "Desert Fox" version (Wüstenfuchs Smiley)  of a Dakar racer.

Motorsport associations always excite buyers even those who go slow on the road. What is then the point of racing versions of ordinary road cars in the DTM or the WTCC?

Porsche needs to put at least one Macan on the market, which is miles ahead of the competition. I am not talking off-road performance here, most customers couldn't care less. I am talking performance and emotions, some kind of good sounding Macan GTS with a nice and tasteful looking sport design package and some really huge power figure like 450 hp or so. Also, a Macan GTS could serve it's purpose too but Porsche needs to be careful how they market it. Why not give the Macan GTS also 400 hp (same as Turbo)? A GTS with less performance isn't really my cup of tea. They could actually charge a premium for the GTS but I rather think that they are going to place the GTS somewhere between the S and Turbo, at around 360 to 370 hp, which is a shame. I loved my Cayenne GTS but straight line and Autobahn performance wasn't really great.

Also, I am missing a high power Diesel in the Macan. I am pretty sure that at some point, Porsche will react to the RSQ5 and X3 35d with a 320 hp or so Diesel but this is just keeping up, not really "running" the show.

I expect a Macan GTS and a higher output diesel and why not a GT version with rear wheel drive.

It is still early days in the life of this Porsche.

--

"Form follows function"

I never drive a car just for driving and getting from A to B. I tried that and it annoyed me up to a point where I really hated that car (Mini Cooper S). I realized that I need to have fun when driving, no matter if I drive forth and back to my office or just with the family for short or longer trips. The car needs to be fun, otherwise I cannot enjoy the ride.

So I would rather compromise on the weekend fun car than regarding my daily (family) driver. Easy maths: I drive the weekend fun car for one to two hours per week, I drive the "other" car all the time when I need to drive. So the decision is pretty easy.

I cannot say I am extremely happy with my daily ride, the Boxster S but it is satisfying. Driving my Jeep SRT to work would be a possibility but the Jeep looks mean, it is huge and it sounds like thunder, so not really the car I want to park next to my office, even if it would be probably more "acceptable" for my customers than the Cayenne GTS I owned.

Right now, I am taking in consideration three variants of possible combinations for my (car) future:

1. Next gen Cayenne Turbo S (daily driver, family car) and a Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat (weekend fun car)

2. Next gen Jeep SRT Hellcat (daily driver, family car, if they decide to build one) and the facelifted GT3 or Turbo S (depending on my budget and needs)

3. Used next gen (or used facelifted) Cayenne Turbo and a used Lamborghini Aventador/Huracan or a used Ferrari 458 Speciale.

As you can see, I am planning ahead. indecision

--

I understand you've never had a GT3 of any generation. As a Porsche man you should live with one of those at some point, I think.

--

"Form follows function"

reginos:

I understand you've never had a GT3 of any generation. As a Porsche man you should live with one of those at some point, I think.

I feel that the GT3 is, no offense, underpowered. I would drive this car on weekends and not only on deserted country roads or some track occasionally but also on the Autobahn. For the Autobahn, the GT3 just lacks some power. I don't want to have a new E63 AMG station wagon  in my rear view mirror "chasing" me. Smiley

Another problem is the lack of AWD and rear seats but I finally realized that I can compromise on that.

--

The Autobahn is not this car's natural habitat. Maxing out you would need 2.000-3.000 extra rpm and some 1/3 extra fuel. 

--

"Form follows function"

reginos:

The Autobahn is not this car's natural habitat. Maxing out you would need 2.000-3.000 extra rpm and some 1/3 extra fuel. 

530 hp, rear seats and I would be happy. Smiley

The GT3 is actually quite comfortable (for this type of car) but I love stiff chassis setups anyway, so no surprise here. Smiley

--

My Macan turbo interior is one of the best I have ever seen in any car...

The Macan turbo doesn't need more power in the USA because of the PDK software which works amazingly well. Even my 8 year old Q7 has a better interior than the Q5 I drove last year.

Sound from the outside is actually adequate. The problem is from inside the cabin.

Most the critics here come from the fact that they want the Macan what THEY wanted it to be and not what Porsche made... Which is the ultimate daily driver that can replace a SUV, an estate wagon and a sporty sedan all together at a great price point.

No offence RC but here in the US the SRT is similar to the Corvette crowd i.e. a car for cheap thrills for middle aged middle class men or their low 20s kids... The design is quite bland especially compared to what Jeep were in the past, especially the rear, and you see variants of it everywhere on the road. But it has a big engine and pushes hard, which is what you like... I would much rather have the efficiency, finesse and sophistication of the Macan. It surpasses my 09 CTTS in every aspect except of course for interior space and cargo, for a fraction of the price...

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    764406 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    436553 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    261063 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    257986 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    82655 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5329 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

876928 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    808998 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM