Crown

Board: Porsche - Macan Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: OFFICIAL: Porsche Macan

Mikla:

Materials are top quality, but even the Turbo had leather dash but not in the doors, which were plastic like the base models.  

In the UK, Macan interior choices are: (a) leather seats with dash leather; and (b) full leather interior per standard Porsche with leather everywhere.

matpop:

I was plan to order the Turbo but on this article they mention a GTS version, could i be true?

http://www.worldcarfans.com/114040172670/2015-porsche-macan-gts-spied-undisguised

--

Stick with the Turbo. Even if the GTS would be snappier, the Turbo is still faster and the engine is very likely to be the same more or less. Unless Porsche would stick the Cayenne GTS engine into the Macan...never going to happen. Smiley

A Turbo S is also planned (next year?), rumored power is 430-440 hp.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)

Just heard on a local main stream FM radio a commercial for the Geneva Porsche Garage and their  '' super, extra, Macan '' 

Never heard Porsche commercial on a FM radio station before . They used to be reserved for  Renault, VW, Honda, eventually BMW and Mercedes  . The MACAN is a huge market change for Porsche .

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm

Gnil:

Just heard on a local main stream FM radio a commercial for the Geneva Porsche Garage and their  '' super, extra, Macan '' 

Never heard Porsche commercial on a FM radio station before . They used to be reserved for  Renault, VW, Honda, eventually BMW and Mercedes  . The MACAN is a huge market change for Porsche .

I hope they don't regret it. With the introduction of the Macan, Porsche needs to up their game on the 911, maybe even on the Boxster/Cayman and especially the Cayenne.

Cayenne sales will drop substantially if they don't make this car more special. People who do not need the extra room of the Cayenne will almost always choose the Macan instead.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)

Agree about Macan changing the game and putting pressure on Cayenne sales.  But also guess that Porsche knows its market demographics well, and that most Macan buyers (younger demographic overall) do not need extra room of a Cayenne, and that most Cayenne buyers (older demographic with kids and space needs) will not move back to a Macan.  Some Cayenne buyers will desert for a Macan, but probably not enough to make a real difference.  

But certainly the new taillight look of the Macan, and other new design elements, should move quickly to the Cayenne,  or even the expected FL will look instantly old.  Macan has created excitement, and if the Cayenne doesn't upgrade its looks and performance, people will hold onto their "older" models longer, thereby hurting Cayenne sales as a result of the Macan.

Porsche used to be a brand '' not for everybody'' . So it was perceived as a bit different, special , ''exclusive'' , aimed at people who were somehow passionate about cars .  

With the introduction of the Macan, this stops to be true . The brand will , from, now on, be '' for everybody'' . Specially after 3/4 years, when you will find loads of cheap 2nd market cars . Already now you find Cayennes at Euro 10k. But that will be even more so with the Macan . Perception of the brand will not be ''exclusive'' anymore, as anyone can/could bay a Macan  . And as it is a  practical car , it even broadens more the customer base .

I full agree that Porsche will absolutely have to push the 911 back to something more '' special '' and not so compromised in order to have a product that is more of a niche . They have tried to please too many customers with the 991 Carrera / S .

I am more distant right now with the brand  . The only cars that rocks my boat are the GT versions , the TTS ( in some way ) and the 918 . As I will not spend  918 money on a car, as I do not have the use for the TTS ( only good if access to unrestricted autobahn ) , then only car left for me is a GT3 .

The Cayenne is nice and that would suit my ' family' needs . But it is not a sports car .

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm

I just checked the prices in Switzerland. They will sell LOADS of Macan...Brand dilution? Let's  be honest, even 911s second hand are not that expensive if you REALLY want one. The cost of maintenance and repair is the barrier...

--

996C4, Artic silver (gone) 997C2S, Seal/black, -20mm LSD, PSE (gone) 986S, Arctic Silver (gone)

Audi saw a significant drop in sales of the Q7 in the US after introducing the Q5. So Porsche will need to insure that the 2015 Cayenne Facelift and future Cayennes have the performance and features not found in the MACAN. My wife's MACAN S arrives next month and I am very interested in seeing how it  compares to my Cayenne.

--

2014 Porsche 991 C4S Black with Sports Design Package,  2013 Porsche Cayenne Dark Blue Metallic, 2015 Porsche MACAN S (May 2014 Delivery) New York

Tested the Macan Turbo today and it left me unimpressed. The exhaust has nice burbles, good driving position and comfortable enough having in mind it had 21" wheels. PDK was some how...slow, I was expecting to be much faster than my 997.2 PDK and it wasn´t, autobox on my X6 4.0D is faster there´s much less delay between pressing the paddle and gear engage which I still can´t believe!!!!! Porsche must improve PDK once for all.

Base price here is 110K eur, so a nice speced car goes for 125K which is totally crazy for a Q5 brother. Porsche made a great financial move with this model, but it´s a desaster regarding exclusivity and brand glamor. They should have left this market segment to Audi and VW.

--

J.Seven

I tried today the Macan Turbo and I had to wait a while to take an appropriate judgment. 
    Maybe I was expecting a "sports car" more aggressive instead I found myself with an every day car, and with the aim to have fun with a SUV. 
    The road was wet and I could have fun with a little ease without having to reach too high speed; I found it neutral on the turns with oversteer on exit. 
    The sound is too low on the Turbo, there is a perfect confort inside, only on the rear seats you can hear better the exhaust and the gear changes!
    Wheels 21 are not too rigid.
    Sunroof gives plenty of light inside.
    Too many buttons in the center console.
    The seat position is ok and the steering wheel is fantastic.
    The best color right now is black, I hope to see more colors in the future.

--

Waiting 4 my Macan Turbo....

J.Seven:

Porsche made a great financial move with this model, but it´s a desaster regarding exclusivity and brand glamor. They should have left this market segment to Audi and VW.

I share you view that Porsche could have avoided the Macan. However, it's done now.

At first I thought it would damage the brand but now my opinion is that what counts is how good the products are and at what prices. True, perceptions of glamour and exclusivity are very important for a part of the buyers who are willing to pay a huge premium for this "privilege". I don't think those are the typical Porsche buyers. Nevertheless, Porsche models have never had the "show factor" like some other brands.

As long as Porsche make excellent, quality sports cars, like they have been doing for decades now, these are not only going to sell well but they are going to continue to be the benchmark.

There is an analogy with the Mercedes S class. This model is still the benchmark of limousines and the default choice in its segment,  in spite of M-B now producing all sorts of small and cheaper cars and the Stern being at the front of every taxi, van and truck. Some buyers with the need for conspicuous consumption might migrate to other more limited production brands, but fact is that the success story of the big Mercedes continues unabated because of its solid engineering, quality and because it meets the standards expected in its class. In the same way the 911 will carry on forever and it will continue to be revered by sports car fans, notwithstanding the Macan.

--

"Form follows function"

reginos:
    J.Seven:

Porsche made a great financial move with this model, but it´s a desaster regarding exclusivity and brand glamor. They should have left this market segment to Audi and VW.

I share you view that Porsche could have avoided the Macan. However, it's done now.

At first I thought it would damage the brand but now my opinion is that what counts is how good the products are and at what prices. True, perceptions of glamour and exclusivity are very important for a part of the buyers who are willing to pay a huge premium for this "privilege". I don't think those are the typical Porsche buyers. Nevertheless, Porsche models have never had the "show factor" like some other brands.

As long as Porsche make excellent, quality sports cars, like they have been doing for decades now, these are not only going to sell well but they are going to continue to be the benchmark.

There is an analogy with the Mercedes S class. This model is still the benchmark of limousines and the default choice in its segment,  in spite of M-B now producing all sorts of small and cheaper cars and the Stern being at the front of every taxi, van and truck. Some buyers with the need for conspicuous consumption might migrate to other more limited production brands, but fact is that the success story of the big Mercedes continues unabated because of its solid engineering, quality and because it meets the standards expected in its class. In the same way the 911 will carry on forever and it will continue to be revered by sports car fans, notwithstanding the Macan.

--

"Form follows function"

+1

Smiley

reginos:
    J.Seven:

--

"Form follows function"

I agree.

GM Austin:
    reginos:
    J.Seven:

Hey guys...I would say Porsche "made a great financial move but it´s a desaster regarding exclusivity and brand glamor" since produced the Cayenne, what so different in Macan?? It's just like Cayenne only smaller....

Brand exclusivity and glamor died with Cayenne....and final shot to the head was the Macan.... Not sure about Panamera, but it turned Porsche to look more like VW and Audi as well.

--

"Exclusivity and Glamour"

Exclusive is something catering to a wealthy clientele and exclusivity is a symbol of wealth. Glamour is an exciting but often illusory and romantic attractiveness.

In the context of an automobile I (and many others) don't give a damn about such attributes.

What counts for me is the engineering integrity, the driving pleasure to be derived , the smile I put on my face every time I sit in my car and the relationship I can build with my car. Such a car could be a VW Golf, a Mercedes , a Boxster or a Cayenne or a 911 or a Lamborghini or a Ferrari etc etc. Price and production numbers per se don't count.

We don't choose cars using the same criteria that (some) girls choose their handbags.

--

"Form follows function"

reginos:

Exclusive is something catering to a wealthy clientele and exclusivity is a symbol of wealth. Glamour is an exciting but often illusory and romantic attractiveness.

In the context of an automobile I (and many others) don't give a damn about such attributes.

What counts for me is the engineering integrity, the driving pleasure to be derived , the smile I put on my face every time I sit in my car and the relationship I can build with my car. Such a car could be a VW Golf, a Mercedes , a Boxster or a Cayenne or a 911 or a Lamborghini or a Ferrari etc etc. Price and production numbers per se don't count.

We don't choose cars using the same criteria that (some) girls choose their handbags.

+1 SmileySmiley

--

2014 991 Carrera 4S | Dark Blue Metallic | PDK | S-PASM (-20mm) | PSE
    2010 Audi S5 cabrio | Ibis White

bluelines:
    reginos:

+1 SmileySmiley

+ another 1

--

fritz

reginos:
    J.Seven:

--

"Form follows function"

Reginos Porsche brand is a symbol of wealth , success, a final status symbol of well living and most Porsche buyers buy it for those reasons too, just go to next Porsche Club and talk to some members and you´ll know what I mean. This board does not show the typical Porsche buyer, we are all a bunch of car nuts that bread gasoline in our lungs, the majority of Porsche owners are not like we are, believe me.

If Porsche were alone in the business I could understand their move for a lower segment in order to keep the brand financialy alive, but this is not the case.

--

J.Seven

J.Seven:
    reginos:
    J.Seven:

--

"Form follows function"

Reginos Porsche brand is a symbol of wealth , success, a final status symbol of well living and most Porsche buyers buy it for those reasons too, just go to next Porsche Club and talk to some members and you´ll know what I mean. This board does not show the typical Porsche buyer, we are all a bunch of car nuts that bread gasoline in our lungs, the majority of Porsche owners are not like we are, believe me.

If Porsche were alone in the business I could understand their move for a lower segment in order to keep the brand financialy alive, but this is not the case.

--

J.Seven

At my local Porsche club it seems more like two thirds enthusiasts and one third status seekers. In any event, if Porsche's increasing sales drive away the status seekers who are looking to the brand solely for its exclusivity and glamor factor...I think I'm OK with that. 

SportCarGroup:
    GM Austin:
    reginos:
    J.Seven:

Hey guys...I would say Porsche "made a great financial move but it´s a desaster regarding exclusivity and brand glamor" since produced the Cayenne, what so different in Macan?? It's just like Cayenne only smaller....

Brand exclusivity and glamor died with Cayenne....and final shot to the head was the Macan.... Not sure about Panamera, but it turned Porsche to look more like VW and Audi as well.

I wish I could agree but I don't. 

Let me explain:

Ask a Porsche enthusiast (and non-Cayenne owner) about the Cayenne and he will surely tell you, how bad the Cayenne is for Porsche, how much it dilutes exclusivity and also that this isn't a real Porsche anymore.

Ask ordinary people on the street, and most of them perceive the Porsche Cayenne as a luxury SUV with a pretty good (brand) reputation. The only bad thing people would probably say about the Cayenne is that it is too big, too heavy, eats up too much fuel, isn't environmental friendly and that only rich people or rich soccer moms are driving this car (which, from a luxury brand perception point of view, is good for the Cayenne).

I don't think that the public perception of the Macan will be much different than the one of the Cayenne (many people still think the Cayenne is a rebadged Touareg, developed solely by VW) and this is why I think it won't hurt the Porsche brand itself too much. The Macan will however hurt Cayenne sales because even older Porsche buyers do not buy the bigger Cayenne because they need the room, they buy it because there is nothing smaller from Porsche. 

What will hurt the Porsche brand are two things:

1. The 911 got too expensive and resale value went down the drain. Buy a 150k EUR 991 right now and one year later, you can be happy if you sell it for 100k EUR. This may not always be the case but the times of a good resale value have gone. What can Porsche do? They need to offer more options for free, Porsche shouldn't charge for options like heated seats, cruise control, a "basic" sound system like BOSE, PDK or regular metallic paints. Porsche also needs to improve the interior of the 911.

2. The 911 has always been perceived as the sports car. Unfortunately, this perception has been diluted lately by more and more comfort options, turning the 911, in the perception of many, in a "GT". Porsche needs to up their performance game, a 911 should always be at least two steps ahead of the direct competition. Right now, I cannot see this, sorry. At some point, even loyal customers will switch to other products. The competition has never been that big, there are so many sports cars to choose from and they are getting better and better lately. Porsche shouldn't take this lightly, unless they want to sell only Macan and Cayenne in the next decade. Smiley I miss the performance edge Porsche products had in the past. I want to be faster than others, not as fast.

Overall, the Macan will change a lot, not only for Porsche but also for dealerships. I just hope it was worth it. Smiley

--

Surely, the success of the dealerships is determined by the success of the service departments. More cars sold, means more cars serviced. (and probably lower service levels afforded to customers - hopefully not though) Since mid 2000's most P cars moved from 12 month to 2 year service intervals which means fewer visits to dealer so fewer opportunities to sell new stuff. The expansion of the product line has to be key to sell/service more. I'd rather SUV variants than 911 sub-brand expansion. 

FWIW - I don't think the 991 is over priced. (at least in the UK) It's simply a fact that the Boxster is so good and so reasonably priced in it's own right.

--

991 (what a car!) XC90 - 120 Cab - 2 kids, 1 dog

bridggar:

Surely, the success of the dealerships is determined by the success of the service departments. More cars sold, means more cars serviced. (and probably lower service levels afforded to customers - hopefully not though) Since mid 2000's most P cars moved from 12 month to 2 year service intervals which means fewer visits to dealer so fewer opportunities to sell new stuff. The expansion of the product line has to be key to sell/service more. I'd rather SUV variants than 911 sub-brand expansion. 

FWIW - I don't think the 991 is over priced. (at least in the UK) It's simply a fact that the Boxster is so good and so reasonably priced in it's own right.

Well...I own a Boxster S and the fun was short lived. Now my wife drives it most of the time. Smiley I never understood why people like the Boxster so much, the 911 is just more fun, as fast as the Boxster in twists and turns and faster straight line. I also like the rear engine drive feel much better, I know you hate to hear this but... Smiley The Boxster is also quite pricey for a two seater. New car price of my Boxster S is 87k EUR.

As to the dealerships: I talked to the owners of two different dealerships and nobody is really (positively) excited with the new Macan. Yes, it will bring more customers but not really the customers they seem to want. Also they are very very afraid of the second hand market. My dealer has already issues to store his used cars, the show room is packed with the new cars, it is just too much. Larger dealerships may profit from the Macan but for smaller ones, this could be a disaster.

--

RC:

1. The 911 got too expensive and resale value went down the drain. Buy a 150k EUR 991 right now and one year later, you can be happy if you sell it for 100k EUR. This may not always be the case but the times of a good resale value have gone. What can Porsche do? They need to offer more options for free, Porsche shouldn't charge for options like heated seats, cruise control, a "basic" sound system like BOSE, PDK or regular metallic paints. Porsche also needs to improve the interior of the 911.

2. The 911 has always been perceived as the sports car. Unfortunately, this perception has been diluted lately by more and more comfort options, turning the 911, in the perception of many, in a "GT". Porsche needs to up their performance game, a 911 should always be at least two steps ahead of the direct competition. Right now, I cannot see this, sorry. At some point, even loyal customers will switch to other products. The competition has never been that big, there are so many sports cars to choose from and they are getting better and better lately. Porsche shouldn't take this lightly, unless they want to sell only Macan and Cayenne in the next decade. Smiley I miss the performance edge Porsche products had in the past. I want to be faster than others, not as fast.

Overall, the Macan will change a lot, not only for Porsche but also for dealerships. I just hope it was worth it. Smiley

I agree with you about Porsche milking their customers, through options that should be offered as standard. This is a much discussed topic and we know that we have to spend a few thousand EUR for essential extras. Nevertheless, the 911 is the best selling sportscar in the world and 20.000+ people year in and year out  cannot be just suckers. They have discovered some attraction more than what the rivals have to offer.

For me after 5 or 6 Porsches there is no other car I desire more than a 911. Even if I could spare money for a Lamborghini, the 911 wouldn't go. It is a great ownership experience and a car you can build a relationship with under all conditions, all day and all year. Perhaps, you are not interested in this aspect as you never own your cars but they are rented for a few months and then they go for something newer.

As to super speeds, very few live on the Autobahn and even out of those only a minority max out continuously. The rest want driving pleasure of a different sort than a few tenths less or more to 300 km/h. Moreover, Porsche cars are already too fast and shaving acceleration times significantly is not so easy, for the money. If someone wants to be faster than everyone else on the road this person could pay one million + EUR and get a Veyron or even an Aventador a F12 etc.

--

"Form follows function"

Maybe I didn't make myself clear: I want Porsche to make the 911 more special, not necessarily from a visual point of view but from a performance/value point of view. The interior needs a huge overhaul too, I think we can agree on this one and performance is great, no doubt about it but it is just not much better than competitor performance. I also would love to see a bigger diversity in models and available options. Also, I would like to see a bigger difference between the base models and the top models. The GT and Turbo models should get a slightly different front light and maybe even tail light design for example. Not much different but there needs to be a visual difference. 

Also, I think that a lot of weight can be saved by using more composite materials. Of course this would make production more expensive but still...

--

Such enhancements would be welcome, especially if they came for free (very unlikely surprise). They would make a special model even more attractive. But even as it is the 911 constitutes a great ownership proposition, especially for those who keep their cars for 5-10 years i.e. an age when most rivals begin to disintegrate. From my experience only Porsche and Mercedes are so durable.

--

"Form follows function"

reginos:

As to super speeds, very few live on the Autobahn and even out of those only a minority max out continuously. The rest want driving pleasure of a different sort than a few tenths less or more to 300 km/h. Moreover, Porsche cars are already too fast and shaving acceleration times significantly is not so easy, for the money. If someone wants to be faster than everyone else on the road this person could pay one million + EUR and get a Veyron or even an Aventador a F12 etc.

That is exactly how it is reginos. At least for me.... I couldn't care less if the car was limited to 250km/h like other German cars. I don't drive faster than that more often than a couple of times a year. It can only be done in Germany on the Autobahn (or on a track). It's about the feeling a car gives you, when driving it. The 991 is a truly great car, but there are alternatives that are great cars as well. As a daily driveable sportscar, the 991 is almost unbeatable IMO, but as a weekend/fun car... I don't know. A Boxster for example gives you 80-90% of the fun for 60% or less of the pricetag of a 991 and it's equally as much a Porsche than the 911.

However, different people have different opinions of course and for some people, the sheer speed is the thrill they're searching for. For others it is driving on a twisty mountain road, with the roof down and enjoy the exhaust note and the sceney. If a car makes me smile when driving it, it's a good car for me. The nice thing about the 991 is that there is one for almost every kind of thrill. It's just the pricetag that's getting a bit out of proportions, especially because of the meager standard equipment and the pricetags of some optional equipment. That said... It isn't that much better with other competing brands.

--

Suzy

2013 Porsche Boxster S (MT) | Basalt black metallic
    2014 Audi A6 Avant 3.0 BiTDI Quattro | Moonshine blue metallic

SuzyF:

... A Boxster for example gives you 80-90% of the fun for 60% or less of the pricetag of a 991 and it's equally as much a Porsche than the 911 ...

Smiley +1. ...and the same will now apply for the Macan vs. Cayenne unless one has a family and needs the space. What counts for me, is, that you have a choice (!) - in the 80' / 90' you could opt for a 944 / 928 instead of the 911, later on is was a bit more difficult as the perfomance of a boxster / cayman was not in reach of 911 performance territory. Now, and again, you have the upcoming "GTS" versions of the boxster / cayman (cayman GTS, yummi... Smiley) instead of the 911 and, say, a Macan S or Turbo instead of a Cayenne (or even a 911...?)...so for me, Porsche leaves me with a choice and I do not think that it will dilute the brand...

SuzyF:

... A Boxster for example gives you 80-90% of the fun for 60% or less of the pricetag of a 991 and it's equally as much a Porsche than the 911 ...

I like the Boxster it is a top sportscar and I know it very well as I owned a 986S for 9 years and I currently own a 987 (2.7) together with the 911.

The Boxster is too easy to drive and that spoils it a bit. The corner entry is very smooth, natural and easy whilst in the 911there is a learning curve to master it, with good preparation, trail braking etc. Also with the 911 the leech-like traction on corner exit is addictive and unique.The 911 is also better on standing water where the Boxster feels very "light".

I cannot say that the Boxster/Cayman are 911 substitutes and at a better value. They are different cars altogether, but in no way inferior for what it was conceived.

--

"Form follows function"

Since I own both, the Boxster S and a 991, I cannot say the same. The Boxster is nice when it is warm outside and I can open the roof but the engine sucks, the mid engine setup is not really my thing (I prefer the rear engine setup for driving dynamics, this is also what I can handle best) and when that kid at the fuel station asked me if I took my wife's car for a spin, I knew exactly what he meant (and no, he didn't know me). I have no prejudice towards the Boxster, on the contrary. However, this is not the right car for me. Maybe with better traction and 50 horses more.

Take a basic 991 for a spin and then a Boxster S. The 991 has no traction issues at all, my Boxster S can barely put it's power on the street, especially in Sport or Sport Plus mode.

I agree, the Boxster S is cheaper than the 991 and whoever loves to cruise won't be disappointed with the Boxster. However, I'm not a cruiser and the Boxster is just boring (for me). It doesn't challenge me, I don't get sweaty hands in this car (not that I want them ) and whenever I get out of it, I am totally unimpressed. Please don't misunderstand me but this is my second Boxster S and I still haven't changed my mind. yes

This is not about top speed or Autobahn performance, I actually prefer smaller country roads and smaller tracks which are limited to private events (so you don't have to worry about some idiots trying to follow you or people who don't know the rules when you want to pass them).

Like reginos said, the 911 drive feel and behavior is very addictive and special and the traction is amazing. This combination makes the 911 so special. The 4WD version is even more addictive because the rear comes very late and quite firmly, which adds to the fun in my opinion.

Regarding the Macan and the Cayenne: There needs to be a certain hierarchy, performance- and quality wise. If the difference is only small, most people will choose the Macan. Simply because it is less expensive and drives sportier.

--

RC:

Take a basic 991 for a spin and then a Boxster S. The 991 has no traction issues at all, my Boxster S can barely put it's power on the street, especially in Sport or Sport Plus mode.

The rear suspension of the Boxster is rudimentary and basically it is the same as on the 204 hp original. Porsche haven't invested in this aspect.

However, do RUF change much of the rear suspension on their 420 hp Boxster?

--

"Form follows function"

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    782206 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    442932 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    263526 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    261975 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    86035 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    6040 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

881720 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    819945 3868
    Porsche GT4RS 4/21/24 11:50 AM