Crown

Forum - Thread

Re: The moment I've been waiting for...

angel The apple did not fall far from the tree !  Absolutely stunning, like always.  Those shots take the 997 RS to another dimension . Beautifull .

BTW : did you take out the roll cage in your car ?

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm

Congratulations , terrific photos. You should be advising  Porsche Marketing  on how to beautifully render the 911 shapes. I am saving all your photos on my pc . A curiosity ,  is it a G-550 in the last shot?

--

911 Club Coupe, 993 4S Riviera Blau, 12' Audi S4 Avant

This are Calendar shots! So Top-Gun'ish

.... like the car itself! Smiley

Stunning picture! Smiley

Absolutely beautiful pictures...

--

throt

"I didn't do it"

Your pics are so unbelievable great. Whenever I'm on Rennteam one of my first looks checks if your thread contains new posts. I know than wonderful pics can be seen from a great car. Thank you very much for that. !!

--

Kind regards, Conny 

Porsche 997.2 Turbo S  *  BMW Grand Coupe 650i xDrive

I hope you don't mind me posting a photo from my flight today. It was so beautiful and I thought I would share this view with our Rennteam members.

Gnil, thank you! I'm always very humbled by your comments. I hope it won't be long before you can get your 991 RS. wink

m4ever, you are very welcome! The Gulfstream is a G400 I believe.

Larss997, good idea for the calender. kiss

Conny997, my pleasure! I hope I don't run out of ideas so I can keep them coming...

Thank you jesse and throt!

--

If I don't fly, I drive my .:RS 

I'm back to salivating over the epic pictures on this thread !!

And I dare say theres is not a single RS in all California as loved as this one. 

Conny997:

Your pics are so unbelievable great. Whenever I'm on Rennteam one of my first looks checks if your thread contains new posts. I know than wonderful pics can be seen from a great car. Thank you very much for that. !!

Kind regards, Conny 

Same here Pilot! I know that whenever there's new posts to this thread, i'm in for a treat! I guess it's testament to both your daughter's skills and a beautiful subject ;-)

--

Porsche, seperates LeMans from LeBoys

+3 Smiley

Thanks P

Enmanuel, thank you! I'm glad the pictures have not disappointed. smiley Again, congrats on your graduation! wink

Joost, thanks for the compliments, this RS is really a dream! We are already planning the next photo shoot. kiss

Thanks to you as well werner.

--

In response to your question Gnil (which I just noticed I haven't answered yet) the US cars weren't delivered with a roll cage and I didn't order one. Smiley

--

Driving into darkness ... about romance and GT3s. smiley

As many of you know, the very first drive in my RS was at night. That drive-- in my first Porsche-- was exciting and new and special. The feelings I had then reminded me of those I had on the day I married my beautiful wife. cool

Celebrating our 26th anniversary this past weekend was another very special event, especially since I got to take her out in the car of my dreams ... If only I had a bigger fuel tank so the trips could be longer.

--

Congrats to your 26th anniversary and again to your wonderful wife  and of course stay happy with your RS. thanks for the nice pics. 

Btw: the dress and the nylons fit perfect to the RS Smiley

--

Kind regards, Conny 

Good stuff mate,
    Congratulations on your anniversary!
    Cheers Joost.

--

Congratulations on your anniversary .  26 years is quite something and your wife looks as young as your RS kiss

Everything is so elegant in your last photos ….  Thanks

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm

Conny997, my wife and I say thank you for the congratulations. I particularly like the shot with the dress and the car as well. It continues the gray and black theme.

Joost, thank you, I always appreciate your kind words! kiss

Gnil, my thanks to you for your congratulations, and my wife says thank you for your compliment. indecision

I enjoy flying at night just as much as I do driving when it's dark. Air traffic control is less busy and the air is usually smoother. I'm currently less then 300 hours away from a total of 10,000 flight hours, and I can't wait to hit that goal!

I'm planning to celebrate this event in Sydney, Australia. If all goes according to plan, we will arrive on my birthday-- so it'll be a combination birthday and flight time vacation. It'll be our first trip there and we are all super excited, especially since we have the opportunity to stay in a beautiful beach house just 3 hours north of Sydney.

Of course I will miss driving the RS during the time we're away, but I'm sure when I start it up after we return it'll be as great as ever. smiley

--

Enjoy your stay in Sydney mate.  you will love it.

always enjoy reading your updates.  makes me wanna go home and drive my GT3 right now haha!!!

--

BMW 1 M + C63 (gone).   997.2 GT3

Thanks so much derder, I am sure Australia will be great! From everything I've seen and read about it, it seems like a beautiful country with so much to explore. If there is anything you would recommend my family and I should see/visit during our stay, please feel free to share Smiley

Hopefully you were able to take your GT3 out for a nice spin Smiley

--

Sunday was a sunny, clear and pleasant day here in SoCal, just right to go to the LA Auto Show and have a good time there. Now that we all consume so much information about our cars online, I felt the show itself was lacking something-- a sort of additional experience on top of what we already have and know.

Porsche, of course was my first stop on the list. However, for the first time the 911 seemed to play a lesser role in the company's line of products than the other models, which saddened me a bit. A look at my favorite dealer's showroom floor unfortunately confirms my observation.

Viewed in this context, I'm very proud and happy to drive a pure 911. indecision

The photo below is from Saturday; it's still one of my favorite angles to enjoy the 911 shape. My date smiley and I were on our way to see a movie (About Time). Luckily no cops stopped us-- I guess over a certain speed the car just disappears and goes off radar. I hope it stay that way ... kiss

--

Pilot:

Celebrating our 26th anniversary this past weekend was another very special event, especially since I got to take her out in the car of my dreams ... If only I had a bigger fuel tank so the trips could be longer.

Wow, congratulations. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)

Many congrats!

--

1987 911 Carrera 3.2 - 1992 964 Carrera 2 - 2012 Cayenne Diesel - 2013 Mini Cooper S - 1995 BMW318ti

Thanks RC and Mikla I'm very proud of the girl in the black dress. smiley

Here is what I do if I don't drive my RS: flying into darkness. indecision  This is from a few hours ago, after a long flight, inbound for landing ...

--

Great.... what are you approaching here - John Wayne?

Lars997:

Great.... what are you approaching here - John Wayne?

Affirmative, the island out there is Catalina (AVX).

--

Endless love ... 10,000 miles and three years later.  smiley

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Photo Location:  Historical 4th Street Bridge in L.A.

Time and Temperature:  Very early morning and freezing cold.

It was a great night and an even more beautiful morning in the City of Angels. What more can you wish for when you have a sexy wife and racy GT3 RS. Even LAPD had no problem with the setup. kiss

I really enjoyed shooting away at the beginning of this new day. The rising sun warmed us up only a little so my model was almost a frozen statue towards the end... and so was I. Thanks to Porsche's attention to the car's environmental system, we thawed in no time once we were seated and on our way again. indecision

Okay, here is to my Cinderella...

--

Can't say how much I love your pics!!

They are just wonderful. Thanks a lot.

--

Kind regards, Conny 

Fantastic mate, keep up the good work! (Both enjoying the car and taking wonderful pics)
    -Joost-

--

It is my pleasure Conny997

Joost, I will keep trying! This last photo shoot was more like a last minute idea so I'm glad it turned out nicely. kiss

The building on the far right with the pointy roof is the Los Angeles City Hall. It once was the tallest structure in L.A. and served as a visual waypoint for the approach into LAX.

After our photo session we went to the L.A. Arts District, which is just off the bridge and south of Downtown. There is a really cool coffee shop there that serves fine espressos and fresh pastries. The timing was just perfect for a few more shots before they opened.

We had one of the best Sunday mornings...

--

Stunning pictures, as always! Feels like joining you two on your journeys, that´s how good your photos are!

kiss

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    689325 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    409088 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255697 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    234946 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65500 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4644 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

857898 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    773904 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM