Crown

Forum - Thread

Re: OFFICIAL: New 911 GT3 (991)

Carrara:
    ag23:

http://youtu.be/OCFoHbFBZNg

who here thinks that this is sapphire blue, in the video it says electric blue, but I do not think that color exists...

give me your opinion as I am seriously considering this color for my GT3...

That is Aqua Blue, Sapphire isn't available for the regular 991, it's GT3 only.

I agree that the car in the video is defintely Aqua blue, but sapphire is NOT exclusively for the GT3. It's the MY2014 replacement for aquablue for all 991 and 981 models.

--

I'm just another female petrolhead :)

MKSGR:
    RC:
    Some people love to be fast, others love to look fast. Smiley Smiley

Attracting too much attention in a GT3 (or Turbo S for that matter...) is nice in front of a night club or driving down Collins Av. in Miami Beach Smiley but over here in Europe, you are happy if you do not attract too much attention, especially when you are going fast. You know that, Markus. Smiley

Smiley

You understood that the second part was for you, right? Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S (Sept. 2013), Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)

nberry:

No need to worry Christian. With your color nobody will notice whether you are going fast or slow. Seriously, in my view if you are going to spend over $200,000 for a car it should be noticeable and not look like a salvage car from a military car pool.

My advice is if you can change color DO IT!kiss

Nick, blue is a horrible color for a sports car in my opinion. Have you ever seen a blue Ferrari? Or a blue Lamborghini? Smiley

I love the stealth look of a sports car, I do not get my cars for other people, I get them for me and my driving pleasure.

Actually, I wanted to switch from agate grey met. to plain white after seeing the 991 Turbo S live (the Turbo S was white, the Turbo was agate grey, not sure I'm really a fan of this color, it seems to look a bit brownish in a certain light) but I cannot do it anymore. Any (even smaller) change in my order would actually push the order back to the day the change is made, meaning that I wouldn't get the car end of September or early October.

So far, the best looking colors for the 991 Turbo S seem to be white or racing yellow (if you want to attract attention, this is the perfect color). Haven't seen rhodium silver though. Black hides a lot of design elements. Brown and blue look horrible but this is just my personal opinion, to each his own I guess. Guards red looks nice but like I said in an earlier post, too Ferrari-ish but it is a great color for the GT3.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S (Sept. 2013), Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)

RC:

Nick, blue is a horrible color for a sports car in my opinion. Have you ever seen a blue Ferrari? Or a blue Lamborghini? Smiley

There is nothing wrong with blue on a 911 . Just remember Atomic's car.

RC : Change your colors, even if it delais your car by a month, you will other wise regret it for many years .

7696229910_db6b8471d5_h.jpg

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm

I hate blue on a sports car, I am sorry but this just isn't my color. enlightened

Only exception: The Audi RS2 Avant. The blue color just fits the car perfectly.

rs2_avant_9785-b.jpg

Speaking of changing the color of my ordered 991 Turbo S: I want to drive the car in October, I promised my son to have several trips (Porsche Museum, lake Garda, maybe even Cote d'Azur) with him because in November, we are going to be a week in Miami and after that, the weather usually starts to get really bad over here. If I change the color, my car won't be at the dealer before earliest November, this doesn't make sense.

I do not care about the color because I have a great guy at hand who can give me ANY color I want for aprox. 2.5k EUR. So if I am not happy with agate grey met., I just get something else. That simple. If I don't like it, it can be undone pretty fast since this is no paint but foil. Maybe matte white, saw it on a car, liked it a lot. Or matte grey (see Cayman pic...sorry for the bad quality and ignore the red/white design "applications"), which also looked quite nice. There are so many options I can choose from, I don't care about the exterior color (anymore). Only the interior is important and after seeing the black/Carrera red bi-color interior live, I am hooked. Very nice looking and it goes pretty well with lots of different exterior colors.

1374397138437cay.jpg

--

From my perspective, the 911 GT3 looks great in many different colours, including blue...

...from a customer's perspective -- like the choice of gearbox -- colour is just a matter of personal preference...

Porsche 911 GT3 end of an era -- Video Link

Smiley SmileySmiley

Not a fan of this color, sorry. It surely attracts attention though.

--

Another select quote from Georg Kacher on the 991 GT3...

Porsche 911 GT3 (2013) CAR review

"Is the new transmission really an improvement over the manual six-speeder, both in terms of emotional appeal and functional advantage? The answer is a cautiously worded yes and no. Fact is, when the day was half over, I even ignored the up and down shifters attached to the steering wheel simply because the the adaptive shift programme is gifted with such telepathic foresight that it executes the job to perfection."

-- Full article by Georg Kacher in Car magazine (August 2013)

...so after just half a day, Georg Kacher was driving a 911 GT3 as a full automatic! Smiley

If you prefer to drive PDK there's no problem -- just order the car -- although existing GT3 owners might like to check out the 991 GT3 RS launch at the Frankfurt Motor Show! Smiley

Smiley SmileySmiley

Why? Does the GT3 RS have manual?

The beauty of the PDK is: You can drive it in manual mode but you don't have to. Not sure if everybody understands the difference.

When current GT3 owners will realize that they cannot keep up with the new 991 GT3 on the track, some even have issues with 991 Carrera S drivers driving PDK in auto mode, they will fast switch to the 991 GT3. Driving manual may be fun but being slower on the track (or on the street) is no fun. Smiley

--

RC:

Why? Does the GT3 RS have manual?

There are a few select comments in Georg Kacher's first drive review of the 991 GT3 in Car magazine... Smiley

Porsche 911 GT3 (2013) CAR review

"While the winged wonder from Weissach may have lost some of its rough edges, it has at the same time acquired important new qualities. Like a supreme sense of balance, a higher level of tactility, more potent and more progressive action, a creamier behaviour at the limit of adhesion as well as amazingly articulated feedback."

"The message to hardliners is don’t worry, all the trademark GT3 entertainment values are still there, standing proud and tall. Some buyers will never be convinced, however, and for them there's still hope: the upcoming 911 GT3 RS is rumoured to be as blunt a weapon as the diehards could ever wish for, and the engineers haven't yet ruled out an optional manual gearshift..."

-- Article by Georg Kacher for Car magazine (August 2013)

Smiley SmileySmiley

Porsche is testing a version with manual too, like on the GT3 but this doesn't mean they will offer manual. Does it actually make sense to offer a manual option? If they offer manual on the GT3 RS, this car will be slower than the GT3 (without RS) on the street and the track. Would you pay the extra 30 or 40k for it (non-RS vs. RS)? Really? I wouldn't.

I can imagine however that a 991 GT2 RS would have manual because the current PDK isn't really made for huge torque figures and at the rumored 630 hp, I guess Porsche would rather use manual and the old "Mezger" engine. Which also would suggest that a GT2 is not coming since a GT2 with manual wouldn't be faster than the current 991 Turbo S.

--

There will be a manual option for the 991 GT3 RS to cater for demand from existing GT3 and GT3 RS customers ... Smiley

2014 Porsche 911 GT3 First Drive

"We are not ignorant, Porsche is not ignorant," says Andreas Preuninger, the engineer in charge of the company's GT series cars, with the air of a man who wishes to draw the current subject of conversation to a close.

We've been discussing the decision not to offer a manual transmission in the new 2014 Porsche 911 GT3. It's a topic of conversation that has consumed most of his waking hours for the past six months and, to be fair to the man, not one on which he can offer much more.

For reasons of cost, engineering and marketing, Porsche has chosen to build the newest GT3 (the car that perhaps connects the company with hard-core drivers better than any other in its model range) with only two pedals. Accordingly, the cognoscenti have gone native on Porsche.

If the lack of a manual hinders sales, I think we can assume that the company will reconsider the strategy.

As slick as the PDK is, a car like this should surely offer both options. For those who want to work a stick and enjoy the fruits of their own skills, often learned over decades, the new 2014 Porsche 911 GT3 will be a slight disappointment. 

Only time will tell if Porsche made the right decision with the 991 GT3's specification. It's a stunning car to drive: faster, more agile and, well, plain better in every area. But the GT3 brand also contained an unspoken contract between driver and machine that has been slightly broken with the insertion of two metal paddles...

-- Source: 2014 Porsche 911 GT3 First Drive by Edmunds

...and you will have heard the rumour that the 991 GT2 RS is testing an engine with a hybrid power-boost... Smiley

Smiley SmileySmiley

As much as we are mourning about the lack of a manual in the new GT3 cars, we have to praise Porsche for going forward with technology. Look at what has become of Lotus: no real innovation in over 15 years...(lack of money, I know).

--

997 GT3 3.8

The problem with manual would be that neither the electronic differential nor the rear axle steering could be combined with manual. Now just think about development and especially adaptation cost and time, I doubt that Porsche will do that for some hardcore Porsche enthusiasts when they can get at least 2 new customers for every old customers not wanting the car because of PDK. Just saying...

If Porsche offers manual on the GT3 RS, this will open the Pandora's box of special desires, which Porsche cannot afford to handle. I wouldn't do it and I hope that Porsche doesn't make this mistake. Actually, I would start offering PDK as standard on all the cars, with the exception of the Cayman maybe (this could be some sort of incentive to buy the Cayman).

--

It may be surprising to discover that the 991 GT3 RS with the optional manual gearbox will certainly be faster than the 991 GT3 with PDK. The comments about the rear axle steering and electronic differential are just a "red herring" they have been peddling to the press -- the engineers in Weissach understand well how the 991 chassis will move the game on for the 991 GT3 RS. Porsche understand that the 991 GT3 PDK already covers a somewhat different customer base to traditional GT3 and GT3 RS owners, with considerably more overlap to potential Carrera S and Turbo drivers. As you heard from Andreas Preuninger, Porsche are not ignorant and it seems a manual gearbox has been on the cards for the 991 GT3 RS for some time -- targeted at the existing GT3 and GT3 RS customer base.

If you keep in mind what the 997 GT3 RS 4.0 accomplished with manual gearbox and the Mezger engine...

...and how the Porsche 991 RSR with a Mezger engine succeeded at Le Mans...

...now try to imagine the secret love-child of the 997 GT3 RS 4.0 and the 991 RSR... Smiley

...all will be revealed at the Frankfurt Motor Show! Smiley

Smiley SmileySmiley

RC:
    MKSGR:
    RC:
    Some people love to be fast, others love to look fast. Smiley Smiley

Attracting too much attention in a GT3 (or Turbo S for that matter...) is nice in front of a night club or driving down Collins Av. in Miami Beach Smiley but over here in Europe, you are happy if you do not attract too much attention, especially when you are going fast. You know that, Markus. Smiley

Smiley

Ahh, now I understand Smiley Seriously, I anticipated that you know me well enough Smiley

Boxster GTS, do you have actual connections to Porsche like a few others here do or are you just basing your assumptions on the material you read in the media and post here on RT?

Boxster Coupe GTS:

It may be surprising to discover that the 991 GT3 RS with the optional manual gearbox will certainly be faster than the 991 GT3 with PDK. The comments about the rear axle steering and electronic differential are just a "red herring" they have been peddling to the press -- the engineers in Weissach understand well how the 991 chassis will move the game on for the 991 GT3 RS.

The rear axle steering is not just a marketing ploy. I haven't driven the 991 GT3 yet but I can tell you from the 991 Turbo S that the rear axle steering does an amazing job and I cannot see, at all, how the Porsche engineers would compensate for the lack of PDK and the rear axle steering with a better chassis and more power only. This is impossible and if it would be possible, Porsche would actually loose credibility after making so much fuss about the rear axle steering and PDK, incl. the new electr. diff. on the GT3. Not going to happen.

--

MKSGR:

Ahh, now I understand Smiley Seriously, I anticipated that you know me well enough Smiley

I was afraid that you misunderstood me (this seems to happen to me quite often on the forum, according to others... Smiley), so I didn't want to take any chances with you. Smiley

--

I agree with Boxster that RWS and ediff being linked to PDK is a red herring.  RWS + ediff will prove to both be fantastic, but they are not dependent on PDK.

Andreas P stated that you'd lose ediff b/c the pump for the diff is located in the pdk box.  Ferrari has already shown that this doesn't have to be the case: the pump can be a standalone unit.  I think Andreas P statement was made to deflect the issue.

--

991 GT3 incoming, 964 Turbo 3.6, E36 M3 ltw S54 conversion, bunch of other stuff

frayed:

I agree with Boxster that RWS and ediff being linked to PDK is a red herring.  RWS + ediff will prove to both be fantastic, but they are not dependent on PDK.

Andreas P stated that you'd lose ediff b/c the pump for the diff is located in the pdk box.  Ferrari has already shown that this doesn't have to be the case: the pump can be a standalone unit.  I think Andreas P statement was made to deflect the issue.

You agree but I know. Smiley Smiley

--

RC:
    frayed:

You agree but I know. Smiley Smiley

It's clearly appreciated that rear wheel steering is a significant improvement for the 991 Turbo S over the 997 Turbo and we understand that you have now driven the 991 Turbo S.

However, a suggestion that the 991 GT3 RS with manual gearbox could not be engineered to work with rear wheel steering is clearly wide of the mark.

If you'd like to share your knowledge of the 991 GT3 RS it would be very interesting to hear, but it sounds like the engineers over at Weissach will accomplish a lot more than you give them credit for! Smiley

Andreas Preuninger on the 991 GT3 RS: 

"I can already say with full conviction: The RS is just wow."

Smiley Smiley Smiley

I didn't say it is impossible from a technical point of view. Maybe I should give you a last hint and then I really shut up: A certain project has a cost limit. The engineers cannot just go there and do what they want and in the end, the product is ready and then they put a price tag on it. The price tag "happens" before the car is developed (with minor adjustments along the way but...). angry So if Porsche does a RS with manual gearbox, electronic diff. and rear axle steering (or not) and it will be faster than the GT3 on the track or on the street, then expect a price tag beyond good and evil. I just doubt it.

We will see what happens but Porsche cannot put a GT3 RS on the market which is slower than the GT3. This ain't going to happen.

Also, think logical: If Preuniger said that the GT3 RS is WOW and he really got angry when people criticized the new PDK on the GT3 and he put his heart's blood in it, guess what?! Smiley Everything he said would be rendered pointless if the GT3 RS gets manual only. If it gets PDK and manual, the manual version will be slower and it will lack one or two features. Now the question is: Who would buy this car?! The production numbers for the GT3 RS are too low in my opinion to justify both options. Unless of course the new GT3 RS costs over 200k EUR, then it may be doable.

Even if Porsche gives the RS car over 510 or 520 hp, without PDK, it stands no chance vs. the GT3. From the weight point of view, I doubt that the RS will be much lighter than the GT3. The wider rear from the Turbo and that huge rear wing actually add weight.
    Honestly, I don't have a clue about the technical specs of the GT3 RS, I just heard some rumors I cannot share for a reason but everything I heard so far indicates a faster, more powerful and much cooler looking version of the current GT3 with a highlight in the cooling and/or aerodynamics department.

--

Well, I have no inside information, but the following seem fairly obvious:

1) The GT3 has quite a few more HP than quoted (probably 485-490bhp), so the GT3 RS will at best be able to eke out another 25-30hp or so.

2) The rear wheel steering is allegedly worth an extra 50-70bph

3) The PDK gearbox saves a few tenths in the 0-60 and 0-100 acceleration runs

4) The extra wide body (from the Turbo / Turbo S), assuming that is used for the GT3 RS, will be heavier than the body of the GT3 - so even extensive weight reduction for the GT3 won't give it a huge advantage over the GT3.

It therefore seems highly unlikely that a manual GT3 RS will be released as (given the above) it would inevitably slower than the GT3.

Happy to be corrected by 'those in the know'...!

:)

Yes, the 991 GT3 RS with optional manual gearbox will indeed be faster than the 991 GT3 PDK! Smiley

Keep in mind the 991 GT3 RS will have inter alia more power, less weight, increased downforce, rear wheel steering...

For example, if you take a 997 GT3 RS 4.0 with the traditional Mezger engine and manual gearbox and just fit it with the latest generation cup tyres (Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 or Dunlop Sport Maxx Race) it can already lap as fast as the 991 GT3 PDK -- and that's without the advantages of the new 991 chassis, RWS, etc.

The 991 GT3 was benchmarked to outperform the 997 GT3 RS 3.8 with a target Nurburgring lap time below 7m30s.

The 991 GT3 RS is benchmarked to outperform the 997 GT3 RS 4.0 with a target Nurburgring lap time around 7m20s.

The idea that Porsche is unable to make a 991 GT3 RS with a manual gearbox that's faster than the 997 GT3 RS 4.0 gives very little credit to the motorsport engineers in Weissach... the 991 GT3 RS will establish a new benchmark! Smiley

As an aside, at the Frankfurt Motor Show the new Lamborghini Gallardo will be unveiled with a manual gearbox (also available on the next generation Audi R8) -- Porsche are understandably keen to maintain an appropriate range of GT models for cater for both new PDK drivers and their existing GT3 and GT3 RS customer base.

Smiley SmileySmiley

Boxster Coupe GTS:

Yes, the 991 GT3 RS with optional manual gearbox will indeed be faster than the 991 GT3 PDK! Smiley

Keep in mind the 991 GT3 RS will have inter alia more power, less weight, increased downforce, rear wheel steering...

For example, if you take a 997 GT3 RS 4.0 with the traditional Mezger engine and manual gearbox and just fit it with the latest generation cup tyres (Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 or Dunlop Sport Maxx Race) it can already lap as fast as the 991 GT3 PDK -- and that's without the advantages of the new 991 chassis, RWS, etc.

The 991 GT3 was benchmarked to outperform the 997 GT3 RS 3.8 with a target Nurburgring lap time below 7m30s.

The 991 GT3 RS is benchmarked to outperform the 997 GT3 RS 4.0 with a target Nurburgring lap time around 7m20s.

The idea that Porsche is unable to make a 991 GT3 RS with a manual gearbox that's faster than the 997 GT3 RS 4.0 gives very little credit to the motorsport engineers in Weissach... the 991 GT3 RS will establish a new benchmark! Smiley

As an aside, at the Frankfurt Motor Show the new Lamborghini Gallardo will be unveiled with a manual gearbox (also available on the next generation Audi R8) -- Porsche are understandably keen to maintain an appropriate range of GT models for cater for both new PDK drivers and their existing GT3 and GT3 RS customer base.

Smiley SmileySmiley

It's not that they CAN'T do it, it's whether it is economically sensible for them to do so.

Guys,Frankfurt is again far,50 days?

we need right and true info,so talk only with true rumors coming from insider,but not with words read around or told by unaffidable sources.

we are talking of our/my future... SmileySmiley

ThanksSmiley

--

997TT RS Tuning stage II(sold),2011 Cayenne Turbo

Christian I am not a fan of blue either. Rhodium silver, white and yellow would be excellent choices. I agreed with Gnill if your are only compromising on the color just so you can have the car earlier, you are crazy. Get the color you want even if it means a later delivery. I am sure your son will understand and you will be much happier. 

sidicks:
    Boxster Coupe GTS:

Smiley SmileySmiley

It's not that they CAN'T do it, it's whether it is economically sensible for them to do so.

I had some "inside information" on the 991 GT3 development but not the 991 GT3RS. Its been discussed on other boards. The only information I have here is that the architecture was already set months ago around the time of the GT3 launch. At that time the RS was PDK only.

The 991 GT3 has already surpassed the 4.0RS in terms of 0-100 and Ring time (for the 4.0RS 3.8s and 7.27 respectively). That was using Dunlop Sport Maxx tyres and it was not the fastest run achieved - more a median of fast runs. This part I know for 100%. The new MPSC2 tyres could provide another .1-.2s in ideal conditions over the Dunlops  according to teh engineers (they appear to be a better warm/dry tyre and the Dunlops a bit better in the wet) although AP says they are both about the same performance.

The RWS is independant of the gearbox. It is however integrated into the "network" via the ECUs which have Yaw sensors. RWS can be made to work with MT gearbox but would need calterations to lectronics/network.

Ive spent the last half a day looking at track traces from a track day this weekend using manual 911 and I can say without doubt on a circuit as long as the Ring the PDK must be saving 3-4s in shift times. If I run my local 3km circuit and make two less shifts it saves me 0.33s alone. Thats a 1.20s course. The time taken to shift manually creates a blip in the trace where acceleration is momentarily retarded. If the ring had say 50-60 sift points in a manual not only would these likely to be reduced by 20-30% with PDK but also the speed of the PDK shift would save another 35-35% time wise for those shifts that do occur. And thats with a professional driver so PDK is definately an advantage at the Ring. This is one of the benefits the Nissan GTR had over the GT3 previously given in pure power terms its only 100 bhp more (2009-2011 model) but weights almost 200kg more and posted times in the mid 7.20s

The PDK gearbox isnt just about shift times on the track its about stability, balance and also optimal shifting (getting the shiftpoint right to maximise the ratio between HP and Torque.

The 991 GT3 RS will not be massively lighter than the 991 GT3 for reasons already stated. It will also unlikely have a significantly higher top speed. This is due to the even wider Turbo body. the Turbo/S factory quotes top speed are only 1-3mph higher than the 991 GT3 for similar reasons even with higher power to weight ratio.

The 991 GT3 is likely to stay at 3.8L. The specific output will not move significantly as they at most can change Cam, inlet manifold, airbox and exhaust configurations. they are more likely to use some of the unquoted power the 991 GT3 already makes but doesnt publish with some small tweaks on the aforementioned perhaps another 15bhp for a headline figure of 500bhp.

Getting the new manual gearbox ready for the 991 GT3RS this generation would be a huge task for the development team given the car launches in less than two months. The MT project was largely shelved back in November 2012 and would require the engineering of a second dedicated hydrallic pump to run the e-diff. Its possible to do as other manufacturers have done this but its not an overnight solution. The entire engine management system and networked ECUs will also need to be recalibrated (traction control and others).

For these reasons its highly unlikely the 991 GT3 RS will be launched in Sept in MT. Apart from the above reasons there is also the point RC mentioned which put simply is that Porsche have made a commitment here and would be accepting defeat before the worlds motoring press and their customers have even had a 991 GT3 to test properly on road and track. I just dont see that happening Im afraid.

Lastly, even in the specification I state below I believe the 991 GT3RS would be about the same around the Ring than the 991 GT3. For example if you were to make the 991 GT3 manual I would suggest Ring time would fall back to 7.29  so Id suggest around 7.24-7.25. To pay 30k more for no better headline figures would be difficult for many.

My take on the 991 GT3 RS (and you can hold me to this) would be

PDK only

RWS

3.8L 500 bhp (stated), 330 lbft torque

0-100 in 3.2s

Ring time around 7.20 

Weight 1395-1405kg (assumes fixed bucket seat available). More composites, less interior furniture. Remember + half cage too (20kg).

Turbo wide body, 20" CL wheels (lighter weight again over GT3)

You must remember the 997.1 GT3/RS had no difference in power/engine only suspension and small weight and this is where I think we will be going again with the 991 GT3RS. Graphics yes, extra large wing yes, some additional body adornments yes, big power increase = no IMO.

Of course this is mostly speculation and shortly we will know for sure, but I certainly wouldnt be getting my hopes up for MT. Given the lack of number of 991 GT3RS test mules that have been pictured testing so close to launch time Id suggest the base architectture is already set in stone and we are looking at mostly styling changes and some suspension and wheel tweaks...of course Id love to be wrong but I dont think Ill be far off the mark....

Ziggy:

Boxster GTS, do you have actual connections to Porsche like a few others here do or are you just basing your assumptions on the material you read in the media and post here on RT?

My P source is currently on his summer holidays with his family. He is with my family and me on Adriatic coast.Smiley

According to his direct words about Boxster GTS suggestions/predictions about 991 GT3 RS:

-no

-not possible

-not at all

So, read between the lines.Smiley

BTW, other remark that my P source made:"Most car press members that are complaining about PDK only in GT3 are from English language based magazines(read UK and USA). For example in Italy nobody in interested in good old stick gearbox for true sportscars. Interesting is the claim that only real men can drive manual??"

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/29/24 1:47 PM
    Enmanuel
    691109 1781
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    410199 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    256254 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    235423 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65750 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4746 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

858850 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    775144 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM