Crown

Board: BMW M Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Jeremy Clarkson doesn't like the X5 M...read why

Jeremy Clarkson isn't my favorite type of car journalist. His reviews are funny and entertaining but sometimes they are almost racist and not very seldom pretty biased.

His X5 M is quite interesting: he compares the X5 M to the M5. Ouch.

Just read some of the bits I extracted from his review:

The X5 M pulls off a similar trick. There is simply no other big SUV that goes, steers, stops or turns even half as well as this. You can fling it into bends and while the traction control is already ready to step in and stop you having too much fun and games, you can get the back to step out of line and sit there, in a controlled slide, just like you can with an M5 saloon.
    Actually, I’m being silly. It’s nothing like an M5. An M5 is 5,000 times better in the bends because it’s lower and therefore has the laws of physics on its side. The X5 M is good for an SUV, and that’s it.
    The engine is particularly notable as this is the same unit that will be fitted to the next M5 — due to go on sale in 2011. It’s a 4.4-litre twin-turbocharged V8 so you get lots of power, tons of torque and fewer carbon dioxides than you did from the back of the V10.
    The best thing, though, is the complete absence of turbo lag. When turbos first came onto the scene — in a BMW incidentally, unless you are an American, in which case you will claim it was on a Chevrolet — there was always a pause from the moment you put your foot down to the moment anything happened.
    Sometimes, in the case of Saab’s turbo, the pause was about a year, and we accepted this because it was bound to take time for the exhaust gases to spool up the fan that would drive another fan forcing more air into the engine. Well, in modern turbocharged engines, the pause is all but gone. In the BMW, it has gone completely.
    There are, of course, a few downsides to its new-found sharpness. Like it’s fitted with fat tyres that render the car utterly useless in a field and are fairly hopeless everywhere else too. On a bumpy B road, the ride is so firm, you find yourself hanging on to the steering wheel just to stop yourself being bounced out of the seat. It’s not good enough, this. Not by a long way.
    That said, I don’t really think the X5 M makes much sense except on a track, where it doesn’t make half as much sense as the cheaper, better M5, which, incidentally, comes with just as many seats.
    Like the original, it’s clever from a technical standpoint but times have to be good for a car like this to make sense. And they aren’t. So it doesn’t. If you need a tall off-road car, buy a Range Rover diesel. If you need a five-seater that is fun, buy an M5. Don’t try to buy something that combines both things because what the X5 M proves is that really, it can’t be done.

Thanks, Jeremy. Comparing the X5 M with the M5 really makes sense. Greetings from my wife and the kids: they prefer the X5 M over the M5.  Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor 997 Turbo, BMW X5 M (03/2010), BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S JCW

Re: Jeremy Clarkson doesn't like the X5 M...read why

Oh, forgot to mention: dear Jeremy hates the BMW 3-series (but apparently loves the M3) and the Mercedes GL (which in my opinion is a very nice large SUV, I'd rather hate  the GLK) but...here it comes...loves the Mercedes CLS 55 AMG.

Like I said, his reviews are fun and entertaining but I can't take him seriously for various reasons. I wonder what car he drives privately ?

Oh wait: he just ordered a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder but his wife drives a Volvo XC90.

Volvo XC90 ? Hasn't he heard about the new BMW X5 M ?!

C'mon, even if I would hate my wife, I wouldn't get her a Volvo XC90. Smiley Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor 997 Turbo, BMW X5 M (03/2010), BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S JCW

Why is it strange to hate a GL and love a CLS55 AMG? The CLS is a very nice car, imo...

That Gallardo dates from a while back, if I'm not mistaken he recently had a CLK Black Series. His wife has an AMV8 too...

Porker:

Why is it strange to hate a GL and love a CLS55 AMG? The CLS is a very nice car, imo...

That Gallardo dates from a while back, if I'm not mistaken he recently had a CLK Black Series. His wife has an AMV8 too...

I heard that he drove a SL55 AMG and even drove around in a SLK 55 AMG but he recently ordered a Gallardo Spyder. Before that, he had a Ford GT which left him stranded a couple of times, this is why he switched to the Lamborghini. His wife drives a Volvo XC90 as the family car (they have three kids), don't know about an AM but possible.

The CLS is too "shaped", too "slick" in my opinion. It is a beautiful car and there are rumors that Mercedes actually "stole" this concept from Porsche when the first Panamera rumors came up by that time but I'm not too fond of the CLS, don't know why. The GL is actually one of my favorite SUVs, I just wish Mercedes would offer a much stronger engine for it.

--

RC:

Volvo XC90 ? Hasn't he heard about the new BMW X5 M ?!

C'mon, even if I would hate my wife, I wouldn't get her a Volvo XC90. Smiley Smiley

--

What's wrong with the XC90? I know it's not a performance car compared with the BMW but it doesn't pretend to be. A very good friend of ours is on his second one,it is superbly comfortable, reliable and well equipped. I shouldn't admit it here as I'll probably get banned for admitting that our friend is a caravanner, but it's a superb tow car for his large heavy 'van.

--
    Boxster S 3.4 06 Cobalt / Ocean Blue (Zuffenhausen collection)  BMW 123d M Sport 08 Le Mans Blue / Lemon

I had a XC90 and XC60 loaner in Spain, horrible car, steering feels horrible. I drove many SUVs but the XC90 is the worst one. The XC60 is kind of a bargain but also not what I expected. If you love slow and comfy rides, maybe this is the right SUV for the family but I definetely wouldn't buy it.

--

RC:
    Porker:

I heard that he drove a SL55 AMG and even drove around in a SLK 55 AMG but he recently ordered a Gallardo Spyder.

This is old news. Porker is right, he owns a CLK Black, and his wife has a AMV8 indeed. He sold the Lambo because it attracted way too much attention (according to him...).

And I do think his review make sense, if you read it with the typical SUV/4-door saloon war in mind. What could basically be said is why someone would buy a SUV that is useless off-road, that doesn't work on a track, that is more expensive and offers just as much space as a fast 4-door saloon car.

It's a pretty narrow point of view, I'd give you that.

And, on a side note, J.C. racist ? Just lol.

PinKchampagnE:

And I do think his review make sense, if you read it with the typical SUV/4-door saloon war in mind. What could basically be said is why someone would buy a SUV that is useless off-road, that doesn't work on a track, that is more expensive and offers just as much space as a fast 4-door saloon car.

Absolutely agree. I can perfectly understand J.C. Cars like a Cayenne Turbo or a X5M never made sense to me. If I want (and need BTW) a SUV, I want off-road capabilities and don't care too much about performance. Moreover as these are very heavy cars, I would always consider a diesel and I'm not that fond of diesel engines overall. If I want a car that is really quick, I buy a sportscar. And if I want sportscar perfomance but need more space, I'd order a RS6, M5 or AMG. Smiley

--

The secret of life is to admire without desiring.

Rossi:
    PinKchampagnE:

Absolutely agree. I can perfectly understand J.C. Cars like a Cayenne Turbo or a X5M never made sense to me. If I want (and need BTW) a SUV, I want off-road capabilities and don't care too much about performance. Moreover as these are very heavy cars, I would always consider a diesel and I'm not that fond of diesel engines overall. If I want a car that is really quick, I buy a sportscar. And if I want sportscar perfomance but need more space, I'd order a RS6, M5 or AMG. Smiley

That's a very good point indeed... 

@RC: What is your motivation to choose the SUV-option? I understand you need 4x4, living in Bavaria, I also understand you need the space, as a family car. But what's the advantage of any SUV over an RS6? It's more understated, something I understand is important for you and your family, it's very quick, and probably drives better at speed, let alone the handling...

Cayenne turbo is the only 'super SUV' with serious off-road capability (witness that many times in a deserts around Dubai ) and the only one that make sense - unlike X5 M .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mM2V4tNVZA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DQ7jZnWNr8&NR=1

Porker:
    Rossi:
    PinKchampagnE:

@RC: What is your motivation to choose the SUV-option? I understand you need 4x4, living in Bavaria, I also understand you need the space, as a family car. But what's the advantage of any SUV over an RS6? It's more understated, something I understand is important for you and your family, it's very quick, and probably drives better at speed, let alone the handling...

I can think of several advantages for RC of  the X5/Cayenne over a RS6 type car:

- ground clearance: I remember a ski trip RC made one o two years ago were the ground clearance of his cayenne came in handy, or another ocasion when he needed to park off the road when there was no parking space left.

- wider, the SUV sits three people in the rear (or in combination with child seats) more confortably than the saloon.

- taller cabin roof makes easier to sit the kids on the back and work their seatblets, etc than a saloon.

- bigger boot for trips.

--

Carlos from Spain:
    Porker:
    Rossi:
    PinKchampagnE:

I can think of several advantages for RC of  the X5/Cayenne over a RS6 type car:

- ground clearance: I remember a ski trip RC made one o two years ago were the ground clearance of his cayenne came in handy, or another ocasion when he needed to park off the road when there was no parking space left.

- wider, the SUV sits three people in the rear (or in combination with child seats) more confortably than the saloon.

- taller cabin roof makes easier to sit the kids on the back and work their seatblets, etc than a saloon.

- bigger boot for trips.

--

Those are hardly advantages imo...

• I've been on numerous skitrips with normal cars, I've never had trouble with ground clearance...
    • I doubt an SUV is wider than a A6 or RS6 for that matter, as a matter of fact, the rear seats of an X5 hardly qualify as seats, it's more a bench, imo...
    • True, I've never tried it, but I suppose that's an argument.
    • I'm 100% sure that an RS6 Avant has a bigger boot than an SUV.

Don't get me wrong, I like SUV's, but personally I'd never get one as I struggle to find a purpose for them, that's why I asked

BTW, it's completely off-topic, but because Misha brought up the subject of Cayennes and off-roading, I asked myself this question... Someone in the neighboorhood drives a Cayenne Turbo S with PCCB's, the car is often covered in mud so the guy clearly uses it. Regarding PCCB's, I often read the discs are very sensitive. For example, if you exit your PCCB-equipped GT3 on track and you end up in the gravel, there's a very real risk of damaging those disks. Does the same go for PCCB on Cayennes, as they're actually 'supposed' to drive in gravel, mud, etc...

Porker:
    • I've been on numerous skitrips with normal cars, I've never had trouble with ground clearance...

I searched for the threads, here you go

Ski trip reference, 5 year old thread (time flies! ): http://www.rennteam.com/forum/thread/72051/Cayenne_Turbo__Austria_Ski_Vacation/page1.html

Offroad parking reference, three year old thread: http://www.rennteam.com/forum/thread/322736/When_a_Cayenne_comes_in_very_handy/page1.html

• I doubt an SUV is wider than a A6 or RS6 for that matter, as a matter of fact, the rear seats of an X5 hardly qualify as seats, it's more a bench, imo...

The smaller Q5 already has wider rear seat space than the A4/A5, I just saw this myself yesterday while at the Audi dealership.

After looking it up the official web sites list that RS6 "Avant" has 565l and X5 has 620l.

--

Porker , my guess is:  on track discs (PCCB) get very very hot and likely become brittle .  In off-road use you don't make them 'red hot' .  Porsche knows - if they put them on Cayenne then must be OK .

Carlos from Spain:
    Porker:

I searched for the threads, here you go

Ski trip reference, 5 year old thread (time flies! ): http://www.rennteam.com/forum/thread/72051/Cayenne_Turbo__Austria_Ski_Vacation/page1.html

Offroad parking reference, three year old thread: http://www.rennteam.com/forum/thread/322736/When_a_Cayenne_comes_in_very_handy/page1.html

The smaller Q5 already has wider rear seat space than the A4/A5, I just saw this myself yesterday while at the Audi dealership.

After looking it up the official web sites list that RS6 "Avant" has 565l and X5 has 620l.

--

Carlos, offcourse, if you have the means to do so, you exploit the advantages of your rideheight, but that's no everyday situation. If it were another car, he would've found another parking space, eventually I guess. That's like stating "today, I had to swerve for a deer at 270km/h, luckily I wasn't driving an SUV or I would've lost control" Different cars, different situations present themselves.

I don't know the measurements, but I'm quite positive the rear seats in an RS6 are more comfortable than those in an X5. I've got quite some experience of travelling in both (albeit C5 RS6 an E53 X5), and I know which one I'd choose if I'd had to sit in the back...

My mistake on the trunk-size. I was so sure because in last month's EVO, Harry Metcalfe (who had just swapped a RS6 for a Cayenne Turbo) stated how much less space he had in the Cayenne's boot. I wrongfully assumed the Cayenne's boot would be more or less equal to that of an X5...

On our way to Goodwood we certainly used all the space we could Smiley

Actually, here you can see the advantage of an SUV, thanks to its ride height, it would've kept some clearance at the wheels, regardless of the weight...

@Rossi: we talk again after you have your kid.

OK, tough audience, so I try to answer all your questions.

First, a little background on me: I'm 44 years old, married, two kids (6 and 9) and I live in Bavaria.

Reasons for a SUV:

1. Safety: it is about phsyics. A "serious" SUV has around 2.3-2.5 tons weight. I've seen many accidents involving a SUV and smaller cars and most of the time, with one exception, the smaller car was crushed to pieces. Literally.

2. Cargo space: I hear a lot about station wagons like the RS6 but my daugther's bicycle fits in the Cayenne and it fits into the X5 trunk but not in the RS6. Just a stupid example but there really is a difference. Height is important too.

3. Looks: my wife hates station wagons and I can't say I love them either.

4. Comfort and speed: I can drive at speeds over 275 kph without taking a sweat, incl. my whole family and lots of luggage. 

5. 4WD and higher ground clearance: I don't have to explain the advantages of a 4WD system on slippery surfaces but last year, I laughed my pants off when I saw those BMW 5 series station wagons and those Audi A4/A6 station wagons being stuck in snow, despite their 4WD systems. I live in Bavaria and I drive very often to Austria. Sometimes I really wonder how dumb some tourists are, especially around January/February when heavy snow falls. If you haven't been stuck in deep snow yet, you've been lucky so far. We had three consecutive days of snowing in Katschberg/Austria and without the proper ground clearance, I couldn't have left the parking lot.

6. If you've never owned a high performance SUV, I suggest you testdrive one for a couple of days. I barely know a serious sportscar driver who wouldn't be impressed.

Those who think that high performance SUVs aren't fast or too heavy, well...they are heavy but they're damn fast. Without family, I doubt I would own a SUV, it just wouldn't make sense. On the other hand, there is no more fun than being together with the family but at the same time driving a fast family car I can enjoy. Those who don't have kids, can't understand.

Regarding serious off-roading: 95% of SUV owners barely see a foot of sand or off-road. So whats the point of owning a SUV like the Cayenne ? For ME, it doesn't make sense. For Sheikh El Arabia or Rancher John T. Johnson...maybe.   

The MAJOR reason for choosing the X5 M was:

1. perfect "understatement" car, the X5 is almost the Volks-SUV over here in Bavaria

2. cost: for around 30000 EUR less, I  got the same performance as in the Cayenne Turbo S

3. resale value: the Cayenne is "doomed" right now in Germany

Thank you.

P.S.: I still have the 997 Turbo if I want to kick ass but so far, trust me, I barely had a car outrunning me in the Cayenne Turbo S and I'm not talking straight line only. I'm one of those middle-aged nutjobs who know their car and have fuel in their blood.

A last comment regarding Clarkson: you guys who defend him may check out some background information about him. His racist comments have been discussed very often, he was just lucky that he hasn't been pulled off air. Apparently he uses the same strategy some UK based boulevard newspapers use, who sometimes seem to forget that WW II is over and that the US isn't a colony anymore. Smiley Making fun of other nations isn't just my type of humor, unless he would make fun of his own nation too (which he never did btw.).

--

I completely echo RC's comments on SUVs, In fact I do not get the point of the estate/station wagon species. It's not as sporty as a sports sedan, it doesn't have the seating room or cargo capacity of a SUV, neither does it have the higher commanding driving position. Those 'bastards' are in the middle of nowhere in automobile world, too much compromise in every direction to make them useful.

The raised seat height plus the higher roofline in SUVs compared with sedans/station wagons makes loading children into their seats a breeze. That same attribute also makes loading stuff into the trunk a better option, the loading floor is waist height, there is no need to bend down and potentially hurt the back loading heavy stuff.

What about minivans? You gotta be joking, to quote Clarkson, those who prefer minivans are those who are waiting to die in a grave having fulfilled their usefulness to humanity. Enough said.

OK, fair enough RC, I get your motivation. I hope you enjoy your X5 M when it arrives!

@Whoopsy: Not to start another discussion, but I think you're missing the point of an estate... It's not less sporty as the sedan it's based upon. An M5 or M5 Touring drive 95% the same, same goes for RS6 Sedan/Avant, E63 Sedan/Break, ... It most certainly has at least the same seating room and cargo capacity (apart from the height) is pratically the same.

In fact, I understand estates a lot better than sedans, they offer the same driving experience but they're more practical...

I can't argue with the driving position, although, that's not something that appeals to me (yet?), to be seated higher than the rest, loading stuff is indeed easier..

I agree 100% on minivans.

For those who think a larger sedan has as much room as a SUV, you are wrong. I am considering getting a E63 to replace my C63, and the seats in the rear is definitely smaller than the X5. The height of the X5 also makes life much easier for those of us with young kids. I'm using mum's 323i E90 at the moment and it kills my back whenever I put my son in his child seat! Ok I have a bad back, but that shows that it isn't good for the back. This is why we don't use the C63 much when our boy is travelling in the car with us. Btw, saw my X5M a couple of hours ago in it's raw form before detailing etc. What a beast! Looks great! Started her up and unfortunately that didn't sound so beasty. :( Still, can't wait till next week when I pick up the car!!!

It's interesting how different customers, have different needs concerning family cars, nowadays. That is why all this cars, have their own market.

Me personally, owning 2001 BMW X5 4.6is and Subaru Legacy 2.5 SW, plus one year old kid; definitely vote for the station wagon, because of the following "most important imo reasons":

1. Space: my X5 is a nightmare, concerning boot space. I know the new X5 is better, but by how much? Never had any problems with the Subaru in this respect. Bicycles, skis, snowboards... are always placed on the roof, where is their appropriate place IMO. I like my cars to be as clean as possible and "scratch free" and would never place such obstacles in the cargo space, when there is an alternative.

2. Kids: putting my kid in his chair isn't a big deal for me in the SW. I the X5 is much easier I know but nevertheless...

3. Power: most of the roads in Europe are speed restricted, excluding Germany. Putting the wife and mainly the security of the most precious member of the family, I don't find max speed the most important thing, when we speak about family cars... That why most of us have proper sports car in the garage.

4. Clearance: I have never had any problems with the Subaru with it pneumatic suspension in two stages. Modern A6 Avant or even Allroad can do the same. On the other hand in really bad winter conditions, the enormous weight of a SUV can make a bad joke to its driver. Last year on a very abrupt and icy slope I had to stop with the BMW, because of troubled vehicles in front and the whole car started to slide downwards because of its mass. (new Dunlop winter tyres). In front of me there was an Audi A6, which was like a rescue vehicle for the whole bunch of cars in the resort... Smiley

5. Fuel consumption: 20/100 km. in our days is way beyond normal for a family car imo... Doesn't matter how rich is a person, this just isn't fear and normal in this times. I have driven many Q7 and A6's with the same diesel engine and the difference in real life is very, very big!

6. Seating position: SUV's are better in a way or another, but the feeling to be nearer to the ground and being more connected to the road has its advantages too.

7. Price: family cars are usually tortured by kids, luggage and so on. That's why price and resale value due to condition is also a very important factor.

That's just my opinion and don't get me wrong: I love powerful SUV! The power of my good old X5 is even today enough to be one of the fastest on the road, but after the kid appeared... I prefer different things. Smiley

1. I can't drive over 120 kph with stuff on the roof. I know that some roof boxes are approved up to 160 kph but I usually drive 240 kph during winter time, so this is no solution for me. Stuff on the roof also changes the driving/handling behaviour, no thanks.

2. the new X5 (E70) has definetely more cargo and interior room than the old one.

3. family car: driving anything below 400 HP would be a nightmare for me. I drive a Mini Cooper S JCW from time to time and I started to HATE it, it is soooooo slow. I would KILL myself if I would have to drive a Subaru 2.5 SW, no offense.

4. I don't care about fuel consumption. I would love it to be lower but I enjoy high performance cars a lot.

5. after my first kid, I sold my 996 Turbo. HUGE mistake, I lost a lot of money by trying to buy the right family car. I finally returned back to Porsche and bought the Cayenne Turbo. Keep in mind that the previous family car was a ML55 AMG. I love my kids and they are important to me but I need to be happy too. My wife doesn't keep me on a tight leash regarding cars, so I'm a lucky man. 

6. yes, Europe is pretty much speed limited but this isn't only about speed, it is about safety. For ME, a very powerful car which can pass another car very fast is safer than a car which takes a very long time for the same task. A powerful SUV also has very good brakes and a very good handling capability, even when fully loaded. Last time I visited Sardinia in my Cayenne Turbo S with the family, we were driving at speeds around 180-200 kph on the Autostrada. Crazy? Well, we had two police cars in front of us and since they didn't have their signal on, I was directly behind them and they didn't seem to care. Almost 80 km at that speed, the Sardinian Autostrada is sometimes horrible, with potholes and similar stuff but the Cayenne was like a flying carpet, we didn't feel a thing.

7. since we sold the Cayenne (the X5 M is coming in March), my wife needs to bring the kids to school in her M3 Cab. She just hates it and misses the Cayenne. Guess why ?!

To each his own I guess but I'm used to high power cars for more than 10 years now and I wouldn't want to drive something with less than 400 HP. Unless I could get a safe 300 HP car with maximum 1000 kg weight.  Not going to happen.

I suggest you testdrive a X5 M for a weekend, I bet you'll love it. 

--

RC,

I understand your points and you are absolutely right about that. But for me personally the family car is 99% driving in town, traffic jams, parking in tight spaces and 1% high speed runs. That's why I prefer to wait until the weekend and drive a proper sports car on open roads and tracks when possible. In other words; I can live with less than 400 hp through the week, it's not a big deal...

P.S. I already test drove the X5 M and you have chosen a hell of a car really!!!

Thank you. 

--

WAY:
    What a beast! Looks great! Started her up and unfortunately that didn't sound so beasty. :( Still, can't wait till next week when I pick up the car!!!

Don’t worry.The X5M has quite a good sound even from the inside with the M-sport mode on. I actually very like this sound now.
    It has furthermore a phantastic deep growl from high to low revs, if you  leaves the gas and a pretty bubble during downshifts in manual.SmileySmiley

Trust me….Smiley

--
    Kind regards, Conny 
    More pics: http://www.dayboox.com/group/Connys%20Galerie
    Porsche 997 Turbo * Porsche Cayenne GTS * BMW X5M

Conny997:
    WAY:
    What a beast! Looks great! Started her up and unfortunately that didn't sound so beasty. :( Still, can't wait till next week when I pick up the car!!!

Don’t worry.The X5M has quite a good sound even from the inside with the M-sport mode on. I actually very like this sound now.
    It has furthermore a phantastic deep growl from high to low revs, if you  leaves the gas and a pretty bubble during downshifts in manual.SmileySmiley

Trust me….Smiley

Cool!  But even so, it will never sound like my C63!

Conny997:

Trust me….Smiley

I trust you. If not true, I know where to find you. Smiley Smiley

I can't believe I was dumb enough NOT to pay attention to the change of sound when I activated MDM/Sport. Instead, after driving for a couple of minutes and listening to the disappointing exhaust/engine sound, I turned on the sound system and listened to music.

It was bad weather (snow and rain), I wasn't really in the mood to try everything out. Stupid me. Smiley

@WAY: I won't argue with you about the C63 AMG exhaust/engine sound, it is one of the best I ever heard on a standard production car.

--

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    764120 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    436388 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    260985 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    257913 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    82612 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5325 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

876746 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    808785 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM