Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 997 - Turbo Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: 997.2 Turbo vs GT-R vs R8 V10 by Autocar

fun2k:
    MKSGR:
    fun2k:

Regarding the issue with tyres,yes it makes the biggest difference in handling,but we should only consider the ones which are installed and recommended by the manufacturer at the time of purchase.

You can order the 997TT with Pirelli Corsa and Michelin PS Cup as well. These are OEM approved and recommended tires Smiley Nothing special really.

Oh i didnt know that,which tyres where they using for this test?and wouldnt cup perform worst in this damp condition??

i didnt get a choice of tyres when i ordered my gt3 (ariving this month btw Smiley).its either corsa or cup.

Their test car was equipped with Bridgestones Smiley The track was only partially damp, not wet, most parts were dry. In these conditions Cup tires should be much quicker Smiley

BTW, many congrats on the GT3 - a great car indeed SmileySmileySmiley If you drive mostly in the dry and spend some time on the track I would ask for a delivery on Michelin PS Cup. The Corsas (the normal version, not Motorsport) is a perfect "allrounder" and can also be used in rain etc.

MKSGR:
    fun2k:
    MKSGR:
    fun2k:

Regarding the issue with tyres,yes it makes the biggest difference in handling,but we should only consider the ones which are installed and recommended by the manufacturer at the time of purchase.

You can order the 997TT with Pirelli Corsa and Michelin PS Cup as well. These are OEM approved and recommended tires Smiley Nothing special really.

Oh i didnt know that,which tyres where they using for this test?and wouldnt cup perform worst in this damp condition??

i didnt get a choice of tyres when i ordered my gt3 (ariving this month btw Smiley).its either corsa or cup.

Their test car was equipped with Bridgestones Smiley The track was only partially damp, not wet, most parts were dry. In these conditions Cup tires should be much quicker Smiley

BTW, many congrats on the GT3 - a great car indeed SmileySmileySmiley If you drive mostly in the dry and spend some time on the track I would ask for a delivery on Michelin PS Cup. The Corsas (the normal version, not Motorsport) is a perfect "allrounder" and can also be used in rain etc.

Thankyou for the advice, mine is already on the boat so i dont if they will change now. what is the treadwear rating for all 3 tyres,which would be less noisy(if there is a lot of difference in noise levels)on the road.will most probably never track mine,just go for spirited drives.

nberry:

What I found interesting viewing the video was how bumpy the 911 ride was. In the 911, his body was literally jumping up and down. That was not the case in the other two cars. 

That said, it does appear that Porsche has finally caught up to the GT-R.

Maybe it had that new special suspension setting that Porsche seems to have started employing on press cars  Smiley

Yes i think they mixed it up with the panamera suspension parts,the engine is also the v8 from the pan turbo thats y its so quick off the line.

The latest issue of Excellence has an article on the 2010 Turbo. It talks about tires on the Turbo and says the Bridgestone Potenza RE050A N1 has "grip levels not far off Michelin's Cup tire", with better aquaplaning resistance.

Maybe the RE050A N1 is better than we think.

fun2k:
    MKSGR:
    fun2k:
    MKSGR:
    fun2k:

Thankyou for the advice, mine is already on the boat so i dont if they will change now. what is the treadwear rating for all 3 tyres,which would be less noisy(if there is a lot of difference in noise levels)on the road.will most probably never track mine,just go for spirited drives.

The Pirelli Corsa are much more durable than the Michelin Cup. This and the ability to use the Pirelli also in quite heavy rain might make the Pirelli Corsa just perfect for your new GT3 Smiley

On the track (HHR for example) the Michelin Cup should be 1s to 1.5s faster than the Pirelli Corsa (normal version) though. You won't recognize this performance difference on public roads though.

hope you ordered a hydraulic lift system too  rubbing the front lip really sucks

--

http://i28.tinypic.com/166k5zo.png

MKSGR:
    fun2k:
    MKSGR:
    fun2k:
    MKSGR:
    fun2k:

The Pirelli Corsa are much more durable than the Michelin Cup. This and the ability to use the Pirelli also in quite heavy rain might make the Pirelli Corsa just perfect for your new GT3 Smiley

On the track (HHR for example) the Michelin Cup should be 1s to 1.5s faster than the Pirelli Corsa (normal version) though. You won't recognize this performance difference on public roads though.

Thanks for the info,p corsa ftw. also i heard you have to warm up the cups first in order to get max grip where as the corsa are always at max so i would actually be 1.5s quicker coming out of my parkingSmiley

BiTurbo:

hope you ordered a hydraulic lift system too  rubbing the front lip really sucks

Yes i got lift,dem and full leather. i still think i will rub the lip on some of the steep speed bumbs here but now slightly less.

lol @ vid,reminds me of torture videos where the guy is forcefed alcahol until he gives up.

Boy these GT-R threads is a pain to read but do contain some very interesting information.

Without question the GT-R is a remarkable technical achievement and an amazingly fast car on the track (7:38 IS amazing for this huge car); but having read through all these posts all these months, I still think - IMHO - the discussion of the GT-R should start and end with its near 3900 lbs weight. One of my biggest complaints about my Turbo is the 3500 weight, the GT-R adds on 300 lbs! Not very elegant engineering and perhaps a result of the low-cost nature of the car.

1. Ugliness:  Overwhelmingly so to some people, but totally subjective. And I could try not to look when I approach the car. :-)
    2. Reliability: Perhaps a result of the car being so cheap and so heavy. The GT-R costs a lot less than Turbo, so can't blame Nissan here.
    3. No manual transmission. Big problem, but only for those with unreasonable sentimental attachment to old technology. :-)
    4. Weight: For me this is the most significant criteria of being a good sports car and a major design flaw. No solution.

I would agree that PAG was caught "reacting" with the release of the excellent GT-R. But... that's the price of being number one: you become everyone's target. I do hope that PAG is now "on guard" and shifts gear to be much more on the attack mode.

Speaking of attack mode, why wouldn't PAG release the Cayman with GT3 level suspension tuning and new engine?
    Does Nissan have to release a 370Z RS for Porsche to jump start another program?
    Even if it doesn't make money, such a Cayman will generate accolades that benefit Porsche overall. It will not hurt sale of 911; how many crazy people will buy a 2 seater with no trunk space and ride that causes one's tooth fillings to come out? Smiley Is someone at Stuttgart listening?

--

Regards,
    Can
    997 Turbo + Bilstein Damptronic ( Review ) + GIAC ECU Tune ( Fast as a torpedo & reversible to stock - Review ) + Cargraphic Exhaust ( Oh heavenly noise! )

KresoF1:

Markus,

Did you read comparison in latest AMS? Comments about GT-R are interesting:"Bie schnellen runden auf der Nordschleife im Rahmen eines Vergleichestestes uberhitze das Getriebe so stark, dass der GT-R nur noch im Notlaufprogramm an die Box humpelte."

Huh...

Kreso,

these are old stories and Nissan addressed the problems clearly with the MJ2010 (see below), coming out in April next year. The 'Schadenfreude' of Porsche owners regarding this car is misplaced. Thanks to it Porsche has finally improved the 997tt to where it should have been for the start. Not to forget the last sentence of the AMS test which said that unfortunately Porsche - when overhauling the dynamic qualities of this version - forgot to overhaul the calculation for their car! 

very rue words indeed... Smiley

NISSANS SUPERSPORTWAGEN ERHÄLT GEZIELTE VERBESSERUNGEN

FEINTUNING FÜR DEN GT-R

·       Änderungen „unter der Haut“ für noch mehr Fahrspaß und Sicherheit

·       Modifikationen an Fahrwerk, Getriebe sowie Brems- und Kühlsystem

·       485 PS starker 3,8-Liter-V6 Bi-turbo nun nach Euro 5 zertifiziert

Nissan hat die Europa-Version des Supersportwagens GT-R mit einer Reihe von kleinen, aber sehr wirkungsvollen Maßnahmen auf noch mehr Fahrspaß, Sicherheit und Komfort getrimmt. Die von außen nicht sichtbaren Änderungen betreffen die Fahrwerks-Abstimmung, die Bremskraftverteilung, die Kühlung des Heckbereichs, die Schaltprogramme des Getriebes im Automatik-Modus und eine noch wirkungsvoller gegen Lärmabstrahlung isolierte Rückbank. Der unverändert 485 PS starke 3,8 Liter V6 mit Bi-Turboaufladung ist nun nach Euro 5 abgaszertifiziert. Mit Preisen ab 83.500 Euro bleibt das in den Versionen Premium Edition und Black Edition lieferbare Hochleistungscoupé weiter das erschwinglichste Angebot im Segment der Supersportwagen.

Alle Modifikationen fanden „unter der Haut“ des GT-R statt und setzen beim Set-up der vorderen Feder-/Dämpfereinheiten an. Das dort vorgenommene Feintuning führt zu einem verbesserten Abrollkomfort, zugleich profitiert dank noch exakterer Kontrolle der Ein- und Ausfederwege das Handling des Fahrzeugs. An der Hinterachse sorgt eine steifere Querlenkerbuchse für ein besseres Ansprechverhalten in Kurven und ein sichereres Fahrgefühl.

Um die Kühlung im Heckbereich zu optimieren, integrierten die Nissan-Ingenieure zwei NACA-Düsen in den aus Kohlefaser gefertigten Diffusor. Sie bewirken eine bessere Kühlung des Auspuffs und des Getriebes. Zusätzlich sinkt dank einer vergrößerten Kühlwasserleitung die Temperatur des Getriebeöls (je nach Bedingungen) um fünf bis zehn Grad.

Ein ebenfalls sehr effektives Detail ist das verstärkte Frontgetriebelager – es absorbiert unter Volllast auftretende Vibrationen im Antriebsstrang.

Die Neuprogrammierung des Getriebesteuergeräts verzögert bei Fahrten im Automatik-Modus den Wechsel von der sechsten in die fünfte Fahrstufe; dagegen erfolgt das Runterschalten vom vierten in den dritten sowie vom dritten in den zweiten Gang nun aggressiver und schneller.

Last but not least veränderten die Ingenieure auch die elektronische Bremskraftverteilung am GT-R. Durch eine leichte Verlagerung nach hinten verbessert sich die Bremsstabilität im Trockenen. Eine modifizierte Querfeder an der Hinterachsbremse verringert Bremsgeräusche, während ein neu geformtes Ablenkblech (vor den Hinterrädern) die Scheiben intensiver kühlt.

Dem Finish der Karosserie zugute kommt eine doppelte statt nur einfache Klarlackschicht für die Stoßfänger – durch sie wirkt der Farbton intensiver. Im Interieur erhielten die Skalen von Tachometer und Drehzahlmesser neue Einfassungen in „Gun Metallic“. Die Rücksitzbank wurde gründlicher gegen Resonanzen isoliert, was das Geräuschniveau an Bord weiter senkt.

Hochmodernes Audio- und Navigationssystem auf Festplatten-Basis

Bereits seit September liefert Nissan jeden GT-R mit einem neuen und kombinierten Audio- und Navigationssystem aus. Herzstück der Anlage ist ein Festplattenlaufwerk (HDD – Hard Disc Drive) mit 40 GB Speicherkapazität. Zu den zahlreichen Vorteilen der Anlage zählen eine 3D-Navigation mit verbesserten Graphiken und sehr realistischen Darstellungen von Kreuzungen, Autobahnabfahrten oder Sehenswürdigkeiten. Die Auflösung des 7 Zoll großen Touchscreen-Monitors ist vier Mal höher als bei den Geräten der Vorgänger-Generation. Das Kartenmaterial wurde um die Türkei, Osteuropa und Russland erweitert und umfasst nun 43 Länder.

Das Navigationssystem wird ergänzt um eine 9,3 große Musikbox, die den Inhalt von bis zu 300 CDs speichern kann. Für eine noch breitere Musikauswahl stehen iPod®- und USB-Schnittstellen bereit, die sowohl über das Touchscreen-Display als auch via Lenkradtasten angesteuert werden können. Weitere Audio-Medien sind über Bluetooth® Audio Streaming abrufbar; zusätzlich besteht auch die Möglichkeit zur Wiedergabe eines DVD-Videos.

Seit Europa-Start hat Nissan über 1.600 GT-R verkauft

Seit dem Start des Europa-Geschäfts hat Nissan schon über 1.600 GT-R an Kunden ausgeliefert. Weltweit hat das Modell zwei Jahre nach seiner – zuerst in Japan erfolgten – Einführung bereits über 50 Preise und Auszeichnungen erhalten. Unter den wichtigsten sind:

-       World Supercar of the Year (von Top Gear, Großbritannien)

-       Performance Car of the Year (von What Car?, Großbritannien)

-       Car of the Year (von Motor Trend, USA)

-       Automobile of the Year (von Automobile Magazine, Südafrika)

-       International Car of the Year (USA)

-       Car of the Year 2007-8 (Consumers‘ Choice Award, Japan)

-       King of Cars (von Nippon Sport Newspaper, Japan)

--
    turbolite

Sure, it is a great idea to launch a first major facelift after 6 months (first sales in Germany)... The 1.600 GTR owners mentioned in this press release will love it - no doubt. Who wants to own a pre-FL GTR Smiley

Honestly, this FL is only the latest demonstration of how incapable Nissan is to develop a decent sports car Smiley They should have tested the car BEFORE selling it to customers. Now they find out that the car cannot be used as promised in their marketing story which was full of misleading (if not worse) claims anyhow. What a major screwup the GTR actually isSmiley

cannga:

Speaking of attack mode, why wouldn't PAG release the Cayman with GT3 level suspension tuning and new engine?
    Does Nissan have to release a 370Z RS for Porsche to jump start another program?
    Even if it doesn't make money, such a Cayman will generate accolades that benefit Porsche overall. It will not hurt sale of 911, how many crazy people will buy a 2 seater with no trunk space and ride that causes one's tooth fillings to come out? Smiley Is someone at Stuttgart listening?
    --

Regards,
    Can

Oh yeah, what a concept, a true mid-engine light-weight hooligan Smiley

That and the PFL option (P-face-lift) Smiley cause the Cayman doesn't do it for me

--

Slow In, Fast Out

MKSGR:

Sure, it is a great idea to launch a first major facelift after 6 months (first sales in Germany)... The 1.600 GTR owners mentioned in this press release will love it - no doubt. Who wants to own a pre-FL GTR Smiley

Honestly, this FL is only the latest demonstration of how incapable Nissan is to develop a decent sports car Smiley They should have tested the car BEFORE selling it to customers. Now they find out that the car cannot be used as promised in their marketing story which was full of misleading (if not worse) claims anyhow. What a major screwup the GTR actually isSmiley

Well, no doubt Nissan could have done things in a different way. But still, solving some design problems in their car is better that completely ignoring the problems those flaws cause, like other sportscars manufacturers have traditionally done.

MKSGR:

Your comment is off the mark, sorry! Smiley 

The cars the customers bought since May 2009 were clearly improved from the models sold before in the US and Japan. MJ2010 is again improved and so it will be next year. With every year going by the 'crucial' fixes will be less (and I believe the 2010 GTR is well worth the wait) as flaws are being discovered and tackled. I very much appreciate that Nissan does this effort on a car which has this competitive price. Smiley

Porsches might need less improvements from MJ to MJ due to their experience, but there are still tons of examples where Porsche screwed it up, year after year. The M96 engine problems are certainly worth mentioning as well as - to stay next to your car choice - the launch of the 996.2 gt2 not very long after the 996.1 gt2 (that was indeed a facelift sold as 'new model'), leaving the 996.1 gt2 owners in the dust - not only with crumbling PCCB brakes but also with crumbling resale values...Smiley

--
    turbolite

MKSGR:

Did you know that the last 3 generations (R32, R33, R34) had issues (Engine & Transmission) ? Smiley

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=34763

Nissan should've thrown a free Queen - Another one bites the dust cd along with the GTR Smiley

--

BiTurbo:

Did you know that the last 3 generations (R32, R33, R34) had issues (Engine & Transmission) ? Smiley

Well, we should at least give them credit for being consistent. Smiley 

--

fritz

MKSGR:

Markus, isn't Porsche a sport car and to be used on the track? If so, why does Porsche's warranty not apply to failure occurring during track events? Is that not misleading in that the car cannot be used as promised?Smiley

--

Does Ferrari's warranty apply to track events? Do any manufacturers' warranties extend to the track? This is not a loaded question, I'm just wondering.

nberry:
    MKSGR:

Markus, isn't Porsche a sport car and to be used on the track? If so, why does Porsche's warranty not apply to failure occurring during track events? Is that not misleading in that the car cannot be used as promised?Smiley

Nick, the Porsche warranty - at least in Germany - does cover damages occuring on the track Smiley

turbolite:

Porsches might need less improvements from MJ to MJ due to their experience, but there are still tons of examples where Porsche screwed it up, year after year. ....................- to stay next to your car choice - the launch of the 996.2 gt2 not very long after the 996.1 gt2 (that was indeed a facelift sold as 'new model'), leaving the 996.1 gt2 owners in the dust - not only with crumbling PCCB brakes but also with crumbling resale values...Smiley  

The initial 462hp version of the 996 GT2 was produced in model years 2001, '02 and '03.
    The  mildly face-lifted 483hp version was built in MY 2004 and early '05.
    I really don't know what you are talking about. Do you? Smiley

--

fritz

I love how people talk about Nissan problems assume that Porsche make reliable cars. My 996 GT2 needed new PCCBs and a new gearbox in the first 18 months and 9,000 miles. Many friends of mine have had RMS issues on many 911s including one who has had three RMS operations on his GT3.

As for the tyres debate, my GTR has done 2 days at the ring, one day at Snetterton and one at Silverstone as well as 7,100 miles overall. It still has 5.3mm of tread on the original front Dunlops and 5.1mm on the rears. There's no way my Cups or Corsas on either my 996 or 997 GT2 would have lasted that long. The tyres are a good construction clearly, but are definitely not soft sticky track rubber.

Oh and these were not slow laps, all sessions at Snett were 7-10 laps straight and an exact match for a friends 997.2 GT3 3.8. At Silverstone I was approx 2 secs per Grand Prix lap slower than a friend who is a multiple Carrera Cup winner in his Moton-equipped 997 GT3RS.

The fact is that Porsche, who I love (having owned many GT2s and RSs) are selling a Turbo thats broadly speaking equivalent to a GTR for twice the price. It costs Porsche $7,000 more to make a Turbo than a Boxster, it is their ability to rip-off the customer and become the most profitable maker in the world that should annoy us all.

Let's see how nismo department is trying to rip you off

- ¥2,205,000 (approx $22,000) chassis package includes the suspension plus wheels and tyres

- ¥1,890,000 (approx $19,000) Carbon Bucket Seats package or ($19,000) the Titanium Exhaust System package

Total: $60,000 

Package comes with a 3 year or 60,000km warranty

I almost forgot, a spare gearbox for $20,000 incase it goes into limp mode every time it enters the ring.

--

fritz:
    turbolite:

Porsches might need less improvements from MJ to MJ due to their experience, but there are still tons of examples where Porsche screwed it up, year after year. ....................- to stay next to your car choice - the launch of the 996.2 gt2 not very long after the 996.1 gt2 (that was indeed a facelift sold as 'new model'), leaving the 996.1 gt2 owners in the dust - not only with crumbling PCCB brakes but also with crumbling resale values...Smiley  

The initial 462hp version of the 996 GT2 was produced in model years 2001, '02 and '03.

Maybe he suffers from "GTR feaver" Smiley

Guy:

I love how people talk about Nissan problems assume that Porsche make reliable cars. My 996 GT2 needed new PCCBs and a new gearbox in the first 18 months and 9,000 miles. Many friends of mine have had RMS issues on many 911s including one who has had three RMS operations on his GT3.

As for the tyres debate, my GTR has done 2 days at the ring, one day at Snetterton and one at Silverstone as well as 7,100 miles overall. It still has 5.3mm of tread on the original front Dunlops and 5.1mm on the rears. There's no way my Cups or Corsas on either my 996 or 997 GT2 would have lasted that long. The tyres are a good construction clearly, but are definitely not soft sticky track rubber.

Oh and these were not slow laps, all sessions at Snett were 7-10 laps straight and an exact match for a friends 997.2 GT3 3.8. At Silverstone I was approx 2 secs per Grand Prix lap slower than a friend who is a multiple Carrera Cup winner in his Moton-equipped 997 GT3RS.

The fact is that Porsche, who I love (having owned many GT2s and RSs) are selling a Turbo thats broadly speaking equivalent to a GTR for twice the price. It costs Porsche $7,000 more to make a Turbo than a Boxster, it is their ability to rip-off the customer and become the most profitable maker in the world that should annoy us all.

thanks Guy!    glad I'm not the only one here who loves Porsches but is not blinded enough to fall for their marketing ploy...

There will be more and more Porsche customers out there (and i mean the ones who have been spending 150k+ on Posches) who will start to look at the GT-R as a possible alternative, just like you did .Smiley

--
    turbolite

Carlos from Spain:

Except the facts are that you can't compare UTQG ratings between manufacturer's because each manufacturers assigns a different scale to their ratings (and with marketing bias) because they are based on observed results extrapolated from initial wear (its like directly comparing Celcius degrees and Farenheight degress) and vary completely from one manufacturer to another, so they are ONLY moderately helpful when comparing tires from the SAME manufacturer.

--

Absolutely correct . A Pirelli "100 " wear rating tire will wear out approx twice a fast as a Pirelli 200 tire , but that 200 Pirelli compared to  Michelin 200, may wear the same  or 50% sooner or last 50% longer .  YMMV.

turbolite:

There will be more and more Porsche customers out there (and i mean the ones who have been spending 150k+ on Posches) who will start to look at the GT-R as a possible alternative, just like you did .Smiley

Honestly, if you have the means and love to drive a car fast: why should you buy a GTR? It is a compromise. You save some money - but you own a compromise Smiley

Of course, some might buy a GTR in addition to the serious sports cars they own - just to test it for some time (one of the two GTR owners I know is such a guy). But then: these guys tell you quite frankly how the GTR ranks vs. a 997TT or even GT2/GT3. The find very clear words actually. And these words don't share much with what some guys keep spreading over the Internet.

fritz:
    turbolite:

why don't you ask Guy....Smiley

--
    turbolite

Name 1 car just 1 car which is reliable and has similar performance to these cars,or even remotely similar.The fact of the matter is both company exist to make money they dont care about anything else.porsche can easily fix rms problems,the weak lsd or move to slotted discs but that would be mean less profits,same as nissan can offer an oil cooler for the transmission instead of just adding an air vent it will not solve the heat problem entirely. My biggest complaint is agianst porsche ,why havent they fixed the rms issue yet?will it take another 50years for them to realise there is an issue with the seal? tell you why,because ppl are still buying gt3's which means????yes lazy ass profiteering

MKSGR:
    turbolite:

Honestly, if you have the means and love to drive a car fast: why should you buy a GTR? It is a compromise. You save some money - but you own a compromise Smiley

Of course, some might buy a GTR in addition to the serious sports cars they own - just to test it for some time (one of the two GTR owners I know is such a guy). But then: these guys tell you quite frankly how the GTR ranks vs. a 997TT or even GT2/GT3. The find very clear words actually. And these words don't share much with what some guys keep spreading over the Internet.

I seriously dont get what so good about a porsche 911 turbo tip??the engine has HUGE lag,the "merc like" slush box never lets the driver shift when he wants,the front end of the car bounces everywhere,it understeer on throttle,it bounces like a ping pong on long fast corners,at 1620+kg it isnt exactly a light weight,it sounds like theres is a hole in the windsheild(wsssssssssh),oh and sometimes it drains all the water from the radiator(ok so its a one off but it still happened) hehe

ok so now the ball is in your court please start with the transmission overheating,solinoid prob and gears breaking lol.

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    777385 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    441758 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    262803 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    260988 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    85263 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5590 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

880670 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    816033 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM