Crown

Board: Porsche - Panamera Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Panamera - Not a good start

ALDO:
    who is looking better?

Front: draw

Rear: Italian one - Germany nil

--

The secret of life is to admire without desiring.

at the end the Germans wins regardless of the result in the middle of the game.

OK, last time the Italian won - it was an accident.  I´m sure it won´t happen again ;)

PS. you didn´t see the rear of Panamera in real? - it is like seeing  Monica Belucci, Sofia Loren and Penelope Cruz at the same moment.

--

AM

but if you don´t like this three women than it is ok not to like the rear of Panamera.
    --

AM

ALDO:

PS. you didn´t see the rear of Panamera in real? - it is like seeing  Monica Belucci, Sofia Loren and Penelope Cruz at the same moment.

After how many beers will the rear start looking like that? Smiley because at the moment I'm only seeing the Hunchback of Notredame Smiley Smiley

--

Carlos from Spain:
    ALDO:

After how many beers will the rear start looking like that? Smiley because at the moment I'm only seeing the Hunchback of Notredame Smiley Smiley

Carlos, especially you, you will need something stronger than beer before this car appeals to you Smiley

--
    It's not where you're going, it's how you get there that counts

reginos:
    Carlos from Spain:
    ALDO:

Carlos, especially you, you will need something stronger than beer before this car appeals to you Smiley

I  hope , this pic.  will do the trick   ( click to enlarge - for extreme cases )  Smiley

003_panameratech.jpg

Best pic yet--thanks Misha.  This shows a clean, integrated design--unique and smooth.  I have come to admire Porsche's adherence to rounded, curved design, rather than giving way to the angles and creases that are portrayed as "modern".  One trouble with creases and angles is that facelifts have to have yet another new crease or angle to "update" the look.  With Porsche's design philosopy, facelifts are more likely to be and appear  more evolutionary and refined. 

Facelifting this car I think presents quite an interesting design challenge.  Just adding an aerokit with side skirts and front/rear spoilers will disrupt the elegant and settled look of this sports touring car, and will change the "feel" to racier design more suitable in my view to the two seater examples like the 997, Cayman and Boxster. 

OK guys, finally found some time to throw my VERY limited photoshop skills at this car :P

I hope someone more skilled will try to do a better job at it, but the idea is to incorporate the roofline and the rollbar look of the carrera gt in the roofline of the panamera. Additionally, I think the CGT has a lowered section in longitudinal direction in the roof. That might look good in the panamera as well; the turbo has a hood scoop that might complement the looks.

-Joost-

PanameraGT.jpg

--

Porsche, seperates LeMans from LeBoys

Bravo Misha!! that is a masterful picture of this lovely big car!!! Love it!!!

P.S. it seems I´m the only one..  Porsche should pay me for all the times I have said I like that car!

--
    ALL PORSCHE ARE REAL PORSCHE!!!

Thanks Ed !   Panamera is simply majestic on that picture .

P.S.  You are not the only one !  When they (Porsche) handed over a cheque to me , they also told me about writing a cheque for you ... and then you spoke about  " that color " .   Smiley    you know , like one on this door   Smiley

066_panameratech.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

--
    Happy Driving

Misha011:

Thanks Ed !   Panamera is simply majestic on that picture .

P.S.  You are not the only one !  When they (Porsche) handed over a cheque to me , they also told me about writing a cheque for you ... and then you spoke about  " that color " .   Smiley    you know , like one on this door   Smiley

066_panameratech.jpg

With a nice cheque from Porsche I will buy a collection of all Porsche actual models and ask them to be painted in this topaz brown!!! Smiley

P.S. Panamera rocks!!!!

--
    ALL PORSCHE ARE REAL PORSCHE!!!

Yes Ed . Panamera rocks & rules  !!!     Smiley

Looks great in ruby red. Would look better with the all red taillight option. Also the "7" by the front wheel looks akward. On the track pics, it looks like a #7...

Looking forward to seeing a turbo in black with black wheels and PCCB's Smiley 

--
    05' C4S

05' C4S

--
    05' C4S

God the interior just looks sooooooooooooooooooooooo much better with the carbon and without the wood. It's just purely sexy.

Another Ruby Red...

--
    05' C4S

Misha011:

Some really nice :

porsche_panamera_2009_046.jpg

porsche_panamera_2009_054.jpg

porsche_panamera_2009_063.jpg

porsche_panamera_2009_065.jpg

porsche_panamera_2009_058.jpg

Is the dark one a midnight blue? It doesn't look black enough to be a black. I think I just found the perfect color for my Panamera, Midnight Blue again. Too bad I still cannot config one yet from my local dealer, they still don't have the config tool up yet :(

from DR

http://www.drivers-republic.com/first_look/interviews/details.cfm?articleid=503f20ce7f2143a8979d659f21045842&page=1

also a video inside

--
    Dedi La vita è troppo corta per non guidare italiano.....

On US soil. Obama might want one of these as previous car.

, the 300C is our of fashion.

Those wheels look so small Smiley

So no antenna for the Jack in the Box head? Smiley

--
    05' C4S

JP66:

panamera turbo standard wheels(not painted)... 19" rims

--
    Dedi La vita è troppo corta per non guidare italiano.....

andrea:
    JP66:

panamera turbo standard wheels(not painted)... 19" rims

Not good enough. The Turbo should come with 20s with 21s as an option.

The wheels are inappropriate in style for a sedan and I agree way too small.

But the tires are not sized right for that wheel, they seem to shrink in and are also high profile. 

The whole thing is just Smiley

racerx:

But the tires are not sized right for that wheel, they seem to shrink in and are also high profile. 

They are winter tyres, Continental TS810 Sport, that's why perhaps they look little weird.

--
    It's not where you're going, it's how you get there that counts

This wheels (rims) are 20" & I like them .

light olive metalic.JPG

(seems she likes this color)

Gosh, that Ruby Red Panamera is truely gorgeous. For some reasen when you click to enlarge the picture, it looks truely stunning- especially when compared to some plain vanilla 7/S/A8. 

Interior is juicy as well.....

This thing is really growing on me.

Tim 

Tim:

Gosh, that Ruby Red Panamera is truely gorgeous. For some reasen when you click to enlarge the picture, it looks truely stunning- especially when compared to some plain vanilla 7/S/A8. 

Tim 

Your wallet better grow at the same rate as the Panamera, even the Turbo, comes absolutley bare with no option. Not even bluetooth support, rear wiper, CD changer, AUX input or floor mats are standard. This is very different from the S600 which comes standard with all options you ever dreamt of.

Emperor:
    Tim:

Tim 

Your wallet better grow at the same rate as the Panamera, even the Turbo, comes absolutley bare with no option. Not even bluetooth support, rear wiper, CD changer, AUX input or floor mats are standard. This is very different from the S600 which comes standard with all options you ever dreamt of.

But it's really no different than what Porsche been doing like forever, almost every single piece of leather/trim/decorations inside/outside anything Porsche produced IS a option. It's how Porsche sell cars, 'customization' as they called it. They could do it like Lexus/Acura where every car is loaded, there is no bare car and just about the only option is engine choice and navi.

I would LOVE Porsche to make every car a Turbo and loaded with Navi, Bluetooth, carbon trims, contrast stitching, keyless entry/drive, heated/cooled seats, etc so I don't have to order and wait for my car, but people may not want what I want: some can't afford the Turbo and prefer a smaller engine, and maybe some here will go for the bare car, some want navi but not bluetooth, some will want it loaded but without the contrast stitching. Some want the rear wiper and some don't, etc.

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    688954 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    408904 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255619 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    234878 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65459 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4640 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

857732 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    773679 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM