Crown

Board: Motor Sports Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Brazilian F1 Grand Prix in Sao Paulo

gangajas:
    Ron Dennis has only thanked English supporters, that shows what kind of man he is,  a nationalist with zero class.

Well, I agree to an extent but he was hardly going to thank the Spanish supporters was he?

--

gangajas:
    Ron Dennis has only thanked English supporters, that shows what kind of man he is, a nationalist with zero class.
    Yes i noted that too and i was stoked! not surprised but wow.. shows what a man he is

--

2005 Ford Focus S, 5spd
    1986 Porsche 944, 5spd

ResB:
    gangajas:
    Ron Dennis has only thanked English supporters, that shows what kind of man he is,  a nationalist with zero class.

Well, I agree to an extent but he was hardly going to thank the Spanish supporters was he?

-- 

Isn't McLaren a British team? What kind of message is that to the British, but non English, McLaren fans? That without taking into account the few McLaren fans outside of the islands.

Moderators! Please for all of us delete post posted by Emperor and warn him about language displayed all the time in his posts about Lewis Hamilton. What is way too much is simply too much! He is probably the bigest LH fan but, rednack language do not belong on rennteam.

Agree with Kreso, one thing to be happy but I'm sure LH doesn't appreciate such supporters like this either.
    --
    harrY 2006 Boxster S, Atlas Grey, Black/Black, 6spd

KresoF1:
    Moderators! Please for all of us delete post posted by Emperor and warn him about language displayed all the time in his posts about Lewis Hamilton. What is way too much is simply too much! He is probably the bigest LH fan but, rednack language do not belong on rennteam.
    +2

So, Lewis Hamilton is WC... Did he deserver it? Looking at complete season answer is yes. Looking at this last race answer is NO.

IMHO Hamilton did not won today World Title but, Massa lost it...

Both are by far my favourite drivers. It the end lucky one won World Title today... Glock, Glock! LH new favourite name for sure...

Vettel drove excellent today as did Alonso IMHO.

All in all drama in the end. Good(or bad) end scenario for all F1 fans.

How ironic and sad is sport at times, after Hamilton almost sent Glock into the wall at Italy, today he has handed him the championship. 

gangajas:
    Thank Brazilian and Spanish fans for that. Mclaren have had to up their security because of the threats issued by the Brazilian fans. Last year people tried to deprive Hamilton of a good night sleep before the race by making loud noises outside his hotel in Brazil. Image racing in a country where people are ready and willing to sabotage for you. You have no idea how cruel racism can be.

KresoF1:

So, Lewis Hamilton is WC... Did he deserver it? Looking at complete season answer is yes. Looking at this last race answer is NO.

IMHO Hamilton did not won today World Title but, Massa lost it...

Both are by far my favourite drivers. It the end lucky one won World Title today... Glock, Glock! LH new favourite name for sure...

Vettel drove excellent today as did Alonso IMHO.

All in all drama in the end. Good(or bad) end scenario for all F1 fans.

Yes indeed F1 is still my favorite eventhough all the changes to stop MS lol

This season though was pretty good. They talked about McLaren making an 2.5 second speed increase over the first race this season, meaning Ferrari and McLaren were on full development mode each and every race. However, renault caught up in the end which means they must've worked 24/7 for months!! That to me is increadible. Williams gave up and started focussing on next season and STR Ferrari did a good end with Vettel being the star rookie that's for sure. If hamilton/alonso's can become champions.. imagine what Vettel could do!!
    Next season will be very interesting. Sad to see Coulthard go so early this race as his end but that's racing.

All in all LH is champion because he got the most points. Well next year Massa would have taken it with the gold metal idea that Max came up with this time... LOL we'll see how that goes..

--

2005 Ford Focus S, 5spd
    1986 Porsche 944, 5spd

KresoF1:

Quite right. Done.

EMPEROR: I deleted your post. Next time be a little more classy. You should go out and celebrate, but such posts can be insulting to others and not permited in Rennteam as you can see.

--

Emperor:
    gangajas:
    Ron Dennis has only thanked English supporters, that shows what kind of man he is, a nationalist with zero class.
    Thank Brazilian and Spanish fans for that. Mclaren have had to up their security because of the threats issued by the Brazilian fans. Last year people tried to deprive Hamilton of a good night sleep before the race by making loud noises outside his hotel in Brazil. Image racing in a country where people are ready and willing to sabotage for you. You have no idea how cruel racism can be.

Yes but those same fans never did that to Micheal so what does that tell you? I think a lot of it has to do with McLaren's crazy history and issues with security/privacy and whatnot they pulled over the years. Their aditude accounts for a lot of hate not only to the ones driving in a silverarrow, but also towards the team in general...

--

2005 Ford Focus S, 5spd
    1986 Porsche 944, 5spd

gangajas:

Also congratulations to Alonso for showing again that he's the best driver in F1.

I completely agree.  Assuming he does have a team-first mentality, I'd like to see him in a red car.  :)

--

I also forgot to mention how sad I feel for Coulthard to finish his last F1 race in a long career and be crashed out after the first corner after the green flag drops.  Was really hoping that he could just have finished the race no matter what position, crossing that finish line one last time would probably be the proper closing for any racers career.

And what about all the stupid hype over LH's girlfriend?!#$@#$%  Who gives a crap who she is even if she is the voice if PCD, shes a "is now" and soon will be a "has been" in the F1 paddock.  The way media swarmed to her was just sick.

--
    harrY 2006 Boxster S, Atlas Grey, Black/Black, 6spd

I think his girlfriend looks like Lewis in drag......stick a helmet on her and you wouldn't know the difference....Smiley

What a great ending to the season.....if that had been scripted as a film, it would have been seen as unbelievable.  Smiley

--
    "Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out."

Indeed real life is stranger than fiction.

gangajas:
    How ironic and sad is sport at times, after Hamilton almost sent Glock into the wall at Italy, today he has handed him the championship. 

Alonso also had a very mild approach towards Massa. In fact he was acting as he was watching his back like a bodyguard.

However, if Vettel stayed behind Glock, Hamilton would end up 6th, because in no way he could pass Vettel in the wet.

So, Vettel's ambition to finish as high as possible helped Hamilton. Glock was the weak link, he stayed on dry tyres and inevitably was passed by Vettel first and after that Hamilton's task was very easy.

reginos:
    gangajas:

Alonso also had a very mild approach towards Massa. In fact he was acting as he was watching his back like a bodyguard.

However, if Vettel stayed behind Glock, Hamilton would end up 6th, because in no way he could pass Vettel in the wet.

So, Vettel's ambition to finish as high as possible helped Hamilton. Glock was the weak link, because he was passed by Vettel first and after that Hamilton's task was very easy.

Glock was much slower than both of them, there was nothing he could do to block Vettel and Hamilton.

gangajas:
    reginos:
    gangajas:

So, Vettel's ambition to finish as high as possible helped Hamilton. Glock was the weak link, because he was passed by Vettel first and after that Hamilton's task was very easy.

Glock was much slower than both of them, there was nothing he could do to block Vettel and Hamilton.

I've just found out that Glock stayed on dry tyres and obviously his gamble didn't pay off.

I must also say that Massa was a gentleman in defeat. I respected the way he conducted himself.

--

Now THATs cruel.... Smiley

No , it's cheap .

lol!

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=-1I1fAG238g

Glock did well to keep it on the road with slick tyres.

Massa's time will come, just as Kimi's did after years of just missing out and for Hamilton after losing out last year by a single point. Had Massa won this year, there would have been question marks about certain stewards decisions in earlier races, just as if a McLaren had won last year for different reasons. We should all rejoice for a very exciting season even though at times it has been rather bewildering. Well done to Hamilton and Massa for thier part and also the other teams being so much closer this year. Shame lots of rule changes next year as it's been the most competitive season for years with 7 different race winners. 

Glock should get the number two seat at McLaren next year. Those two ought to be on the same team.

Hamilton deserved the win for the season he has had. It would have brought too much scrutiny to every stewards decision of the season if he hadn't won.

Not a great way to seal the deal, but he did win the drivers championship.

Congratulations to Lewis and McLaren for the drivers championship.

Congratulations also to Ferrari for the constructors championship.

I love to see the titles split at the end of the season, it breeds an extra competitiveness for the next season.

With the rule changes for next year and the awesome performance from Renault lately, next season looks great.

Alsonso, Hamilton, Massa, and Kubica should all have a great shot. I am concerned for Vettel being "promoted" where I fear next season might be all the tougher on him.

Wow what a race! Congrats to Hamilton and all his fans (me included). To Massa I say you can't win the world championship if you suck in the rain. I'm surprised you have reached that far in the season. However, you have showed a class act in defeat and for that I congratulate you too.
    --

Fantastic race, congratulations to Lewis, his family, Maclaren and everybody involved. it's very well deserved for Ron as well as he must have endured a heart stopping race. This race will go in the history books and I will not forget it for a long time. Lewis well done !!!!!!!!!!Smiley

Cheers,
    Mark

--
    2008 Cayenne Turbo 2007 BMW X5 4.8is (sold) 2007 Landcruiser Prado 1997 Wrangler TJ 1957 LR

I don't know who had new engine on last race, but I heard that most drivers got new engine. Probably those engines were more opened, a little more powerfull, because its last race and it doesn't need to hold on two races, but only on one. Maybe thats reason why Ferrari was that faster, why Toro Roso and Toyota was on McLaren's pace. 

Too much errors in ferrari this season...the could won the title 2 races ago

I'm convinced that Alonso could won last year and this year the title without any favoritism for lewis in mclaren...

--
    Dedi La vita è troppo corta per non guidare italiano.....

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    689325 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    409088 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255697 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    234946 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65500 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4644 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

857898 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    773904 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM