Crown

Board: Motor Sports Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Brazilian F1 Grand Prix in Sao Paulo

Exciting qualification. Massa and Hamilton are pretty much equally as fast. With 80% chance of rain tomorrow Mclaren probably decided not to go too light in the event of safety car getting deployed. It's always beneficial with some extra fuel allowing you to be out a bit longer trying to outplay the weather. Trulli was a major surprise, he came from nowhere. Pretty much ever site I visit predict rain for tomorrow. So I suspect there's going to be some nice surprises tomorrow. Almost like in Monaco where Ferrari fought hard to lock the front row but got caught badly in the rain.

The table:

I guess HAM will be playing it safe and just try to bring it home. With his car, he really should be able to finish on p5.

No big chance for rain though, a few drops at most.

1 Massa, Felipe 1:12.368
    2 Trulli, Jarno + 0.369
    3 Räikkönen, Kimi + 0.457
    4 Hamilton, Lewis + 0.462
    5 Kovalainen, Heikki + 0.549
    6 Alonso, Fernando + 0.599
    7 Vettel, Sebastian + 0.714
    8 Heidfeld, Nick + 0.929
    9 Bourdais, Sebastien + 1.737
    10 Glock, Timo + 1.862
    11 Piquet jr, Nelson - 0.231
    12 Webber, Mark - 0.079
    13 Kubica, Robert - 0.068
    14 Coulthard, David + 0.349
    15 Barrichello, Rubens + 0.771
    16 Nakajima, Kazuki + 0.432
    17 Button, Jenson + 0.442
    18 Rosberg, Nico + 0.634
    19 Fisichella, Giancarlo + 1.058
    20 Sutil, Adrian + 1.140

I expect that Alonso from P6, will want to throw a spanner in HAM's works.

He will start by attempting to overtake both McLarens at the start.

It will be a very long GP tomorrow.

Another problem with the british press and public is that they destabilise situations with wrong priorities. 

Whilst the task at hand is the title, they are preoccupied by racism and all these idiocies some people put up on the internet!!!

I'm not surprised Ferrari went very light. For Massa it's either all or nothing and in trying to leech the WDC of Hamilton a pole was pretty compulsory. 

On the other hands I'm appauled by the racit behaviour of the Brzilian and Spanish fans. They were very disrespectful to Hamilton's father when he was displayed on the screen, and last year huligans were lined up outside Hamilton's hotel in Brazil making disturbing sounds in an ttempt to deprive him of a good night sleep.

Emperor:

They were very disrespectful to Hamilton's father when he was displayed on the screen, and last year huligans were lined up outside Hamilton's hotel in Brazil making disturbing sounds in an ttempt to deprive him of a good night sleep.

F1 is becoming a mass sport . These things have been happening in football for ages now.

The more you pay attention to these people the worst they become. HAM can go out tomorrow and win the title and everybody will be silenced. On the other hand if he and others pay too much attention to negativity he will lose and these stupid activities will be no excuse for either him or McLaren who will win the title of eternal losers.

Winners stay  focussed!

reginos:

Emperor:

They were very disrespectful to Hamilton's father when he was displayed on the screen, and last year huligans were lined up outside Hamilton's hotel in Brazil making disturbing sounds in an ttempt to deprive him of a good night sleep.

F1 is becoming a mass sport . These things have been happening in football for ages now.

The more you pay attention to these people the worst they become. HAM can go out tomorrow and win the title and everybody will be silenced. On the other hand if he and others pay too much attention to negativity he will lose and these stupid activities will be no excuse for either him or McLaren who will win the title of eternal losers.

Winners stay  focussed!

Sorry but Massa and Ferrari have already won the title of eternal losers. Given all the help and support they've received from FIA, it's shocking that they haven't already bagged both titles. Ferrari has stood no chance against Hamilton this year. Kimi is a fluke and Massa has just been fortunate enough to have FIA make favorable decisions while recklessly punishing Hamilton.

reginos:

Agree , I reckon Alonso will go for a shunt up the rear of Hammy to spin him off on the first corner..Alonso would just hate to see Hammy win this year , you could see his relief last year whem KR won it,,,jelousy is a sad thing..

--

throt

"I didn't do it"

throt:
    reginos:

Agree , I reckon Alonso will go for a shunt up the rear of Hammy to spin him off on the first corner..Alonso would just hate to see Hammy win this year , you could see his relief last year whem KR won it,,,jelousy is a sad thing..

--

throt

"I didn't do it"

Alonso would rather seen Massa to win, but he is professional and I don't believe he would crash into Hamilton. I hope Trulli wont be a truble, he is defenetly very very light. I hope he isn't on Ferrari's pay list too Smiley

What a sloppy driver Hamilton is, bloking his left tyre lap after lap. If tyre changes weren't allowed like some years ago.....

gangajas:
    What a sloppy driver Hamilton is, bloking his left tyre lap after lap. If tyre changes weren't allowed like some years ago.....
    got to play it safe , 2nd race for his car and 3rd for the gearbox !

rain!

The most unfair ending ever, the most mediocre champion ever. Congratulations to Lwwis Hamilton.

What did Glock do???

AlexG:

What did Glock do???

If he handed the position to Hamilton, Massa should kick him in the balls.

AlexG:

What did Glock do???

Glock was on slicks.

JoeRockhead:
    AlexG:

What did Glock do???

If he handed the position to Hamilton, Massa should kick him in the balls.

OMG OMG OMG OMG, what an ending!!!!

VETTEL passed him, what a lucky bastard!!! Hamilton your luck angels are all used up just to let you know. Next season it's gotta be more your work. Jesus, how lucky a guy.. i can't believe he didn't do anything there... Toyota is so stupid... that's going to be a lot of talking about him forgetting to accelerated out of THE LAST TURN to let the champion be switched!!!

Wow, amazing race.. with the rain! This is what F1 is all about and best of all Vettel did AMAZING!!

Congratulations to Hamilton eventhough we should thank Glock lol!!!

--

2005 Ford Focus S, 5spd
    1986 Porsche 944, 5spd

Incredible race and what an end to the season. A fittingly chaotic end to a topsy turvy season.

gangajas:
    AlexG:

What did Glock do???

Glock was on slicks.

He was on slicks the whole time bud... Don't make it sound normal because he just didn't accerate out of the last turn which was pretty dry.. we're going to get "mechanical problem" hahaha.

--

2005 Ford Focus S, 5spd
    1986 Porsche 944, 5spd

Atzporsche:
    gangajas:
    AlexG:

What did Glock do???

Glock was on slicks.

He was on slicks the whole time bud... Don't make it sound normal because he just didn't accerate out of the last turn which was pretty dry.. we're going to get "mechanical problem" hahaha. 

Actually he was six seconds slower in the second sector too on the last lap. 

ezzie:
    Atzporsche:
    gangajas:
    AlexG:

What did Glock do???

Glock was on slicks.

Actually he was six seconds slower in the second sector too on the last lap.

He was struggling like mad... Poor Ferrari who were snapped celebrating!!!  I guess it did rain in that part.
    But certainly need replay of that turn in which vettel got by hamilton and both by toyota right after or the other way around.. i was on the edge of my seat!

--

2005 Ford Focus S, 5spd
    1986 Porsche 944, 5spd

Glock was 18 seconds ahead of Hamilton going into the last lap and wasn't losing anytime, he was under no pressure from anyone behind him and did a 1:44 final lap. He either ran out of fuel or pulled over for Lewis.

In fact GLock's last lap was 3, 9 and 6 seconds slower in sectors 1,2 and 3 respectively on the last lap compared to Hamilton's 

Also congratulations to Alonso for showing again that he's the best driver in F1 and to Vettel for his great race.

At least McCheaters haven't won the WCC, congratulations to Ferrari altough I guess they don't care at all about that at tha moment.

Looks to me like Glock just couldn't get the power down...

Massa drove brilliantly, so did Alonso to be honest.  LH's race full of drama as usual but well done to him.  Ferrari International Assistance won't be too happy.

There will be an investigation for sure. lol

--

KresoF1:
    Moderators! Please for all of us delete post posted by Emperor and warn him about language displayed all the time in his posts about Lewis Hamilton. What is way too much is simply too much! He is probably the bigest LH fan but, rednack language do not belong on rennteam.

You are quite right. Done.

Massa was very gallant at the press conference. 

Amazing finish, all kinds of variables, Not since 86 can i remember a more dramatic end to the championship.

Hamilton choked, then got saved by weather or Glock and team making a decision. But we can't forget it was weather that put glock in that position.

Very exciting end.

Well holy hell?!@#%?$%&

What an intense last 3 laps of the F1 season.  Vettel blows me away, as long as the Red Bull cars are reliable and competitive next season Vettel may be a force to recon with on a full time basis.  Sad for Massa when you drive a perfect race and have to rely on someone else either making or breaking your year.  I'm thinking Glock may want to get on a plane ASAP and fly back to Germany as i'm sure there aren't many happy people in Brazil right now.

Like it was said before some threads ago....every race should have rain, makes for a more eventful F1 race.

--
    harrY 2006 Boxster S, Atlas Grey, Black/Black, 6spd

Ron Dennis has only thanked English supporters, that shows what kind of man he is,  a nationalist with zero class.

Emperor:

None of all you of can stop Hamilton. Hamilton won against all odds while Ferrari lost despite receiving massive assistance by FIA.

hahaha Glock almost stopped him lol

I think Massa deserves it more than Hamilton.. I mean i know they both did huge mistakes this season, but Massa has more blood, sweat and tears behind the wheel of a F1 car.

I like the style in which Hamilton won... where is he?? hehehehe not on the podium? not in the interviews? that sucks! lol

--

2005 Ford Focus S, 5spd
    1986 Porsche 944, 5spd

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    764805 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    436815 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    261180 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    258081 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    82707 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5331 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

877140 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    809292 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM