Crown

Board: Porsche - Panamera Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016)

noone1:
    Whoopsy:
    noone1:

Englishman's wife seems to have had no problems with it after 2 years. I also can't imagine having no garage space when I have a $175K Porsche...

Very easy to do, I am out already. Soon my Cayenne Turbo S will need to live on the street too.

To further that point, people living in apartments may not have a plug near their parking spot either. London townhouses also relies on street parking. There are many examples. 

You are in no way close to the typical person when it comes to car ownership, even in wealthy demographics. If you didn't own a bunch of exotics, you'd simply park a different car on the street.

I'm not sure picking a single, congested and dense city in the world is very indicative of anything. Hell, most people wouldn't even bother having a car in London.

Why not? Electric cars are supposed to be invented to be city cars. The stop and go style, and short distances, for the times that are stuck in traffic with A/C still working. They have no emission so it's good for the air around cirties too. London has a congestion charge that are waived for electric and hybrids. And LA would be a prime target for electric, same with New York.

It may not be a good choice for someone living in the middle of Montana or something though.

--

I also would get a Tesla S or X before even considering a Panamera for daily usage. At least the old model was too boring to drive and not practical enough.

Mission E seems really cool but with a Panamera turbo S at $200k where will it be priced? $250k? That is a very very small market. What I am secretly hoping for is a full electric RRS or Mercedes GLS (if they upgrade the infotainment and autopilot). They are coming, the only question is when. And once again, hybrids are flawed soon to be obsolete technology as EnglishinNY last two years prove. Has has a house, me too but even where I don't have a house my garage now has THREE chargers. Handling my three times a week 100+ miles commute would be even easier with an electric car than going to the gas station.

My friend who owns a tesla is selling his a he encounters - when it's minus outside - that his range is falling massively and he's very unhappy not knowing if he then reaches target or not. I don't know what the experience with other People living in colder Areas but this would bother me too - t4 a Petrol engine is still very mandatory in this stage of EV's

EnglishManInNY:
    Peformance. Ok above 80mph yes. But the tesla would be there seconds before the panamera. In gear the panamera would loose also. The instant torque on the tesla is so yummy  

I don't think so - we are discussing the new hybrid Panamera turbo s, right?

SciFrog:

And once again, hybrids are flawed soon to be obsolete technology

You might want to keep a print-out of your post and take another look in 3-4 years. You will probably be amazed then by what you wrote today... Physics cannot be easily changed, you know Smiley It will be decades until you see fully electrical cars replacing conventional/hybrid concepts in larger numbers...

Yes hybrid and current electric is a stop gap technology, and until government mandate all gas stations to have charging points and a electric car can be charged up in the same time frame as filling up a car, a hybrid is the best compromise right now. 

I say current electric as they are all running on 400V, hence the slow charge time. But if Porsche do come out with 800V system with the the Mission E AND the 800V can be accepted as industrial standard, just like the diameter of the gas gun world wide, then the next generation of electric car will quite possibly be viable.

--

Whoopsy:

Yes hybrid and current electric is a stop gap technology, and until government mandate all gas stations to have charging points and a electric car can be charged up in the same time frame as filling up a car, a hybrid is the best compromise right now. 

I say current electric as they are all running on 400V, hence the slow charge time. But if Porsche do come out with 800V system with the the Mission E AND the 800V can be accepted as industrial standard, just like the diameter of the gas gun world wide, then the next generation of electric car will quite possibly be viable.

I am even more conservative - with the current technology in batteries I would not expect a major breakthrough for electrical cars (meaning: these cars getting a major market share) Smiley Hybrid will be different though as they will be the key to managing political wishes...

MKSGR:
    SciFrog:

And once again, hybrids are flawed soon to be obsolete technology

You might want to keep a print-out of your post and take another look in 3-4 years. You will probably be amazed then by what you wrote today... Physics cannot be easily changed, you know Smiley It will be decades until you see fully electrical cars replacing conventional/hybrid concepts in larger numbers...

It will faster than we all think.

--

J.Seven

Atzporsche:

Surprised that the Porsche top speed is so low... 20 km/h under competition.. WTF happened mail yes Porsche once came out with the fastest production car on the road with ALL the luxury in the world at the same time angry

Turbo S is coming... Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)

BjoernB:

My friend who owns a tesla is selling his a he encounters - when it's minus outside - that his range is falling massively and he's very unhappy not knowing if he then reaches target or not. I don't know what the experience with other People living in colder Areas but this would bother me too - t4 a Petrol engine is still very mandatory in this stage of EV's

I remember my test-drive...two ludicrous mode accelerations from standstill and a bit of Autobahn...range? 170 km. Smiley 

My R8? Full acceleration all the time, 270 kph on the Autobahn most of the time...range? 350 km. OK, I have the optional 83 l fuel tank but still, more than double the range and this is not a sedan.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)

RC, regarding range about what you said after launching:

1. Bullshit. The guy who does all exotic and Tesla drag strip videos has owned like every Tesla model there is and said launching the car does absolutely nothing to range. The idea that launching the car with full acceleration for a few seconds suddenly uses more energy than 50 miles of highway driving is absurd.

2. It was probably merely estimating range based on your usage, just like the R8 will dynamically adjust your miles until empty number depending on how you drive.

noone1:

1. Bullshit. The guy who does all exotic and Tesla drag strip videos has owned like every Tesla model there is and said launching the car does absolutely nothing to range. The idea that launching the car with full acceleration for a few seconds suddenly uses more energy than 50 miles of highway driving is absurd.

He is lying? Smiley I did exactly two launches in Ludicrous mode from standstill and then drove full throttle (whenever possible) on the Autobahn. 170 km range are ridiculous.

2. It was probably merely estimating range based on your usage, just like the R8 will dynamically adjust your miles until empty number depending on how you drive.

Not really, the dealer called me crazy when I returned the car to him because I was basically running on last resources. How do I know? I couldn't drive fast(er) anymore and there were numerous warnings in the display that my battery is done soon. Dealer claimed that I had energy left for around 10 km or so. Smiley Smiley

To the defense of the car, I have to say that it (the car) warned me to drive to a supercharger and it already had the nearest one in the display but it was off my route and I thought that I could easily go another 40 km to the dealer (display showed a range of 60 km).

Regarding my R8: The range calculation is super precise. Usually, when I fuel the car up, I have a 550 km range. Soon after I am starting to drive fast on the Autobahn, range drops very fast to 370 km and when I fuel it up after 350 km, I usually fill up 80 liters or so.

--

2.4t is bad news. Still the new Panamera is unique product, not for everyone. Those would settle for something as flowed as Tesla or as generic and blunt as 7/S are not the right clients for the Panamera anyways. Porsche has enough "cheap" cars let the Panamera has at least some level of exclusivity.

Bildschirmfoto%202014-12-20%20um%2015.45.49.png

This shows the range of the Tesla S 75 at certain speeds. The way I drove it, the S 75 wouldn't have lasted more than 100 km.  It is not only the speed but also the permanent acceleration to achieve a certain speed again after braking (for example when you have slower cars in front of you).

Probably one reason why the Tesla S has a great range in the US but not that great in Germany (unless you keep your speed in the 130-140 kph range). 

--

All this talk of instant torque with Teslas is all well and good but the drive train just cannot handle it. Only those who are not familiar with high performance petrol powered vehicles are in awe of it. I don't say this from some elitist or head in the sand petrolhead point of view - it's just fact. If I had £100k to spend on a fast high performance saloon then I would look no further than an S Class AMG variant. Far far better quality than a Tesla in every regard.

RC:

This shows the range of the Tesla S 75 at certain speeds. The way I drove it, the S 75 wouldn't have lasted more than 100 km.  It is not only the speed but also the permanent acceleration to achieve a certain speed again after braking (for example when you have slower cars in front of you).

Probably one reason why the Tesla S has a great range in the US but not that great in Germany (unless you keep your speed in the 130-140 kph range). 

So you lie about your average driving style. Big deal.

Who here believes RC's average speed day to day is 200-250 kph?

crayphile:

All this talk of instant torque with Teslas is all well and good but the drive train just cannot handle it. Only those who are not familiar with high performance petrol powered vehicles are in awe of it. I don't say this from some elitist or head in the sand petrolhead point of view - it's just fact. If I had £100k to spend on a fast high performance saloon then I would look no further than an S Class AMG variant. Far far better quality than a Tesla in every regard.

No doubt the S lacks luxury, but I've seen no data indicating Tesla's drivetrain aren't reliable, and I'd point out that Tesla is murdering the S class in sales and has far better residuals.

That said, an S AMG isn't even close to acceleration of a Model S. Not even on the same continent, let alone in the same ball park.

RC:

He is lying? Smiley I did exactly two launches in Ludicrous mode from standstill and then drove full throttle (whenever possible) on the Autobahn. 170 km range are ridiculous.

Way to totally change what you were implying by now adding that you were driving full throttle on the autobahn, as if that's even remotely relevant for that vast majority of people, even in Germany.

Atzporsche:

Surprised that the Porsche top speed is so low... 20 km/h under competition.. WTF happened mail yes Porsche once came out with the fastest production car on the road with ALL the luxury in the world at the same time angry

Turbo S is coming... Smiley

Turbo  S will not be faster then Turbo Smiley it will be quicker but not faster unless they solve some ....... problems SmileySmileySmileySmiley

--

AM

noone1:
    crayphile:

No doubt the S lacks luxury, but I've seen no data indicating Tesla's drivetrain aren't reliable, and I'd point out that Tesla is murdering the S class in sales and has far better residuals.

That said, an S AMG isn't even close to acceleration of a Model S. Not even on the same continent, let alone in the same ball park.

Who really cars only for acceleration. S AMG is a car in his own class, providing the best luxury. Panamera is the sportiest sedan. Tesla the one with zero emission. 

If you have physic learned at university, you would know that acceleration is by far more consuming energy then holding speed (incl. drag). So it is not possible to have some crazy accelerations without influence on the range.

Third who wants to drive a car or sit in a car with all time full acceleration? What sense does it make? Okay once or so in year but not all the time. 

--

AM

noone1:
    crayphile:

It really is not necessary to have the fastest accelerating car.

crayphile:
    noone1:
    crayphile:

It really is not necessary to have the fastest accelerating car.

They why compare it to the $150-200K+ AMG when you can just have the S550 with all the bells and whistles anyway?

ALDO:
    noone1:
    crayphile:

Who really cars only for acceleration. S AMG is a car in his own class, providing the best luxury. Panamera is the sportiest sedan. Tesla the one with zero emission. 

If you have physic learned at university, you would know that acceleration is by far more consuming energy then holding speed (incl. drag). So it is not possible to have some crazy accelerations without influence on the range.

Third who wants to drive a car or sit in a car with all time full acceleration? What sense does it make? Okay once or so in year but not all the time. 

Tell that to RC. Don't look at me, I don't usually drive for an hour straight every day at 250 kph... Hell, I barely drive anywhere at all, even less in dense countries like Europe.

RC:
    noone1:

Not really, the dealer called me crazy when I returned the car to him because I was basically running on last resources. How do I know? I couldn't drive fast(er) anymore and there were numerous warnings in the display that my battery is done soon. Dealer claimed that I had energy left for around 10 km or so. Smiley Smiley

To the defense of the car, I have to say that it (the car) warned me to drive to a supercharger and it already had the nearest one in the display but it was off my route and I thought that I could easily go another 40 km to the dealer (display showed a range of 60 km).

Regarding my R8: The range calculation is super precise. Usually, when I fuel the car up, I have a 550 km range. Soon after I am starting to drive fast on the Autobahn, range drops very fast to 370 km and when I fuel it up after 350 km, I usually fill up 80 liters or so.

--

If doing this with my car, I will stop very soon

IMG_8841.JPG

--

AM

noone1:
    RC:

So you lie about your average driving style. Big deal.

Who here believes RC's average speed day to day is 200-250 kph?

You misunderstand the whole thing. First, I always drive as fast as possible but to achieve an average of 200-250 kph is almost impossible. I returned from Lech/Zuers (Austria) last Saturday and drove 270 kph most of the time on the A96 (around 100 km). Of course I had to brake from time to time and accelerate again, so it is impossible to achieve an average higher than let's say 180 kph or so. I have seen the 270 at least a dozen of times though, so... Smiley

The acceleration process from let's say 140 to 250 kph eats up a lot of energy in the Tesla. This is not a constant speed.

I do know only one Tesla owner and his average range is 250 km or so (P90D I think). He has a similar drive style to mine but he tries to keep the top speed under 200 kph. Of course you can achieve a better range with slower speeds and less acceleration runs but thats not my point. If I would drive the Tesla like any other car I drive (incl. my wife's Cayenne S Diesel), the range would be 170 kph at best (P100D), maybe 200 km if I'm gentle. Smiley Not acceptable, sorry.

--

ALDO:
    noone1:
    crayphile:

All the time. Always. As fast as (legally) possible. Even in a fully loaded Cayenne S Diesel. Ask my wife. Smiley 

This is the fun of driving such a car and it is my driving style. Smiley 

Only car I drive differently is the Mini JCW because I drive it mainly in the city and traction sucks, it is no fun in the city or on country roads, as weird as this may sound (it is fun on the Autobahn though because many Audi, BMW and Mercedes drivers are pretty surprised that a Mini wants to pass them at 230 kph Smiley). Probably one reason why Mini decided to put the new Mini JCW Pro on the market, what a shame.

--

Turbo S will have a better acceleration then the rated HP would suggest if only for the addition of instant torque from the electric part of the powertrain, it will definitely be not seconds behind Tesla at 80mph as someone here suggested if at at all.

Also, I don't care about what some guy says on youtube, prefer my personal experience.

Received the model S P90D for a long weekend test drive, have a very heavy foot, drive at 4 AM to my warehouse on empty tollway with zero cops and loss of power was significant and easy to observe in just one of these commutes of 50 miles round trip (cruising at easy 100-120mph with occasional bursts to 140-150).

I seriously considered that car but that long test drive in my peculiar conditions and demands have shown it was not a car for me (regardless of stupid initial acceleration to 60).

This conclusion did not even take in consideration the sub par interior and overall feel and look of a typical kitchen appliance.

Ended up with S8 Plus, can't wait for Turbo S hybrid.

I have never seen over 28 liters / 100 km in my R8, not even when going top speed.

The advantage of a n/a engine and the disadvantage of a turbo charged engine. Smiley

--

absent:

Turbo S will have a better acceleration then the rated HP would suggest if only for the addition of instant torque from the electric part of the powertrain, it will definitely be not seconds behind Tesla at 80mph as someone here suggested if at at all.

Also, I don't care about what some guy says on youtube, prefer my personal experience.

Received the model S P90D for a long weekend test drive, have a very heavy foot, drive at 4 AM to my warehouse on empty tollway with zero cops and loss of power was significant and easy to observe in just one of theses commutes of 50 miles round trip (cruising at easy 100-120mph with occasional bursts to 140-150).

I seriously considered that car but that long test drive in my peculiar conditions and demands have shown it was not a car for me (regardless of stupid initial acceleration to 60).

This conclusion did not even take in consideration the sub par interior and overall feel and look of a typical kitchen appliance.

Ended up with S8 Plus, can't wait for Turbo S hybrid.

Smiley This is what I'm talking about.

--

Just had to share a few of my experiences recently with the Tesla and a few test drives in the new Panamera. Couple of months ago or so I was very sceptic to Tesla. Range issues, what happens if you forget to plug it in, what about driving it in sub zero climates, rubbish interior, bad build quality, battery drain in no time, just have to wait up for hours to charge it on long commutes, etc etc. Clearly a lot of preconceptions.

Having got the opportunity to borrow a Model S P90DL (facelifted version) for 2 months (I'm not owning the car), It has changed my view on EV and Tesla in general. And it should be noted that I've did this testing in colder climate during winter months which is the worst season for owning an EV. I've done long and short trips (1200km in one day and several trips around 500km), commute to work, city driving, etc. 

- I usually very seldom drive more than 300km per day. And jumping in to the car each morning with full range/charge is just so convenient. Never have to think about filling up, because that I do at home overnight. I agree that its needed to have access to overnight charging, but if you own a nice expensive car, wouldn't you want to store it in a garage overnight anyway? And oh... forgetting plugging the car in is just as likely as forgetting to brush your teeth before going to bed. I didn't forget it one single time during my 2 months trial. And even if i didn't bother to plug it in it turned out to have enough juice for several days driving anyway.

- On those occasions when I was up for the task to drive longer it was very simple with the excellent Tesla supercharging network. The important factor here is that you only charge up to about 85% of the battery where the charging is at about 110kw (after 80% the charging speed decreases for each added % and gets really slow between 90-100%). Charing time equals around 10km added range per minute of charging. So for each 200 km I usually make a stop over anyway, take a quick break, visit the restroom, buy a coffee and perhaps take a quick bite. And even in a petrol car this stop over takes about 15 minutes, and in the Tesla I have to do the same stop for 5 minutes more and then move on. Note that when you charge the Tesla, you just stop and 1 minute later the car is charging. No hazzle with credit cards, need to move the car after filling up, etc.

- The added 5 minutes stop overs have actually turned out to be a good thing. I've been lot less fatigue driving on longer commutes in the Tesla. Because each 200-300km you naturally take a stop over for 15-20 minutes in total relaxation and no stress on the clock for moving on asap. I've done a couple of 300-800 km stretches that I've done in many different Porsches and Audis and the ones in the Tesla are my absolute favorites. Just feel so fresh when I arrive to my destination. And in total it maybe takes 15-20 minutes longer than in a equivalent petrol car (on a 5 hour trip). And those 20 added minutes is worth it every day since you don't need to take a rest and feel tired when you arrive to the destination which (at least for me) is the case if I drive very long stretches with just stressful and quick stop-overs, eating in the car, etc. And if you really can't spare another 20 minutes on a 5 hour roadtrip then take a flight and a taxi instead.

- Autopilot is a relaxing feature to use both in stop and go traffic but especially on longer motorway legs. The system is really very good (and the car I tested only had v1.0 hardware). Compared with the Adaptive Cruise Control I have on my Porsche I just don't find that quite as good. The difference with the Tesla system is that it actually behaves like I myself would do in many situation and auto steer is very well calibrated and confidence inspiring. Always annoyed about the Porsche ACC that it brakes too early and is a bit unpredictable and not very useful in traffic jams. Driving with Tesla autopilot for longer commutes is fantastic. It is crazy that Tesla have created such a good system in this short time frame that is better than most competitive systems. Mercedes might be on par though. And it is super cool that it also get incrementally better each month with OTA sw-updates. Brilliant!

-  I got the opportunity during this time frame to drive the new Panamera Turbo back-to-back with the Tesla (and trying to have an open mindset about the comparison. I still own a Porsche and have considered a Panamera to be my next car). The Tesla is remarkably enough quieter in the cabin which I didn't expect based with less tyre roar (both cars with 21" Sottozero winter tyres). Cabin climate and air in the Tesla also felt more balanced on colder days. The Panamera drivetrain just felt strange in comparison. Gear changes? Rattling engine noises? start/stop "technology", takes for ever to get into the right gear when you put your foot down in Sport+, slow acceleration when needed for overtaking, etc. I just instantly felt something that I didn't expect beforehand and this was a real eye opener.

- When it comes to driving dynamics the Tesla is really fun to drive in the twisties with all that weight down low between the axles and (again) that instant torque out of corners. The Panamera is of course sportier and even more nimble with AWS, but I was surprised that the Tesla was no slouch in the same driving conditions. The Panamera will excel if you want to put the rear out and do some fancy power slides and the brakes on the Panamera does also perform and feel better. But once again, it's not a day and night difference.

- The EV drivetrain is just so simple, smooth and effortless and I actually like the futuristic sounds and whistles from the E-engine when accelerating. I've bashed 4-pot engines, lack of sound etc. But now when it is silent and futuristic I actually quite like it! I almost thought that PSE in the Panamera was annoying from time to time. That instant torque available at a red light is just mind boggling. And actually, this is something that is usable and fun in speed restricted countries. Mind you, the P100DL accelerates from 80-120km/h in 1.2 seconds!!! As a comparison the 991.2 Turbo S does this in 1.8 secs. I've also did a lot of accelerations in the "slower" P90DL I had. And the battery never complained at all and got limited. Of course I didn't do 100 consecutive 0-100 attempts in a row, but who does that anyway?? Accelerating hard 10 times 0-100 during a 30 minute drive at some traffic lights. No problem. The thing just flies! And I was also surprised that the battery did not get drained very much by all these accelerations. Fun thing is also that you really can accelerate hard with the Tesla without disturbing anyone. I would just get a lot of annoyed people around me if I would have engaged launch control at a red light and would have felt like a teen ager. With the tesla - swoooosh, gone! :)

- Driving the tesla continuous in 200km/h is of course where it has limitations. For me, this is not an issue at all since I do all my driving below 150km/h. But I question if anyone drive 250km/h for several hours in a row. It would get very tiresome and not relaxing. When I had a drive through Germany I normally cruise at 160-180 when possible. And at those speeds a P100DL will come 250-300km in the summer which is quite okay and about perfect for taking stop overs in between.

- Few other things I found intuitive with the Tesla. It does Open up itself when you approach the car and close/fold mirrors when you walk away. It automatically open my garage port at home based on GPS when I arrive, it automatically raises the air suspension on a steep incline based on GPS, software updates like an iPhone with new added cool features from time to time that will get better and better. 17" screen is great and this is coming from someone who beforehand had second thoughts about it. Upgraded hi-fi package sounds good (better than Bose at least), steering wheel feels nice, digital instrument cluster very good, sunroof is huge and almost creates a convertible feeling when open. Also the luggage space is massive. Think it is 800 liter in total (without back seats folded) compared with 500 liter in the Panamera. 4 sets of colfclubs - no problem. The car is smart, really smart.

- The minimalistic interior in the Tesla appeal to some and does not appeal to others. I think it's actually quite good, at least the 2016/2017 Model S Teslas that has some updated seats and materials and most manufacturing issues has been worked out (Tesla from 2015 is a different story and probably have lot's more issues). Alcantara roofline, leather everywhere, etc. It's not the Panamera interior, but I wouldn't say it is bad, it is just different and it will look great over time. And I'm used to porsche cabins with full leather, adaptive sport seats etc, but didn't miss this a tiny second during my 2 month test period in the Tesla.

It is funny that the Tesla raises so much emotions. Suddenly focus has been moved away from 0-100 times and Nurburgring and top speed seems more important. Probably mainly because Tesla just made that figure irrelevant for anything north of a 918 spyder or La Ferrari to compete with. Nurburgring times and 300+km/h top speed for a family sedan is probably only used by a few germans, for the rest of us it is just an irrelevant measurement for a daily driver. Perfect combo is a  track toy and an EV as daily.

Now I'm back in my Macan Turbo and as soon as I see a new Tesla on the road I get a bit jealous since I know how good that car is. Sad really that Porsche does not offer anything competitive to Tesla. Porsche is just miles behind and they know it but of course will not admit it. When the Mission-E comes out they still need to fix the charging infrastructure and since Porsche (or the other germans) does not have any recent history in building that kind of infrastructure it will be interesting how this is solved. Also will take time for producing any larger volumes due to battery sourcing with enough capacity. I think they will have a challenge building up anything remotely as good as the Tesla supercharging network the coming 5 years. Time will tell and I would gladly jump into any german EV if the total experience is as good as Tesla have today.

I was quite excited about the new Panamera and had thoughts about ordering one as my next daily driver. But after this Tesla experience I would never be happy with it. It would just feel wrong to order something with a drivetrain that soon will belong to history. So for me a Model S P100D is the most desirable car on the market right now. And I also think it looks cool.

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    688496 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    408685 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255520 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    234765 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65384 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4634 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

857555 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    773336 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM