Crown

Board: Porsche Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Porsche & Lawsuits

Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    Nick is not the "930" lawyer.

I didn't mean that. I figure, based on his earlier comments, that since the "930" lawyer is representing Mrs. Cory Rudl, HE must be representing Mrs. Ben Keatons.

How else do you explain his AWD question on the 997TT forum, his secretiveness and lack of comment to my earlier post? I'm sure Nick is on the case, albeit for another plaintiff.

Im sure that if Bens wife had also filed, that we would have heard about it.

I hope Porsche counter sues for economic and image damages arrising from such imoral greedy misuse of the law.

The law should not allow for succesful companies to fall prey of these law-pirates just because these companies have economic resources to loot.

The measures sportcar makers would have to adopt to protect themselves from something they are not responsible for (the private use onwners do of the vehicle from their own free will) would hurt us all, especially the US sportcar fans.

We have seen some ENZOs and SLRs totaled, why aren't they sued? many more people die from sportbike accidents which are more accident prone and more risky, why aren't they sued?

Stuff like this and the people involved make me sick.

Carlos, I think in some instances and in some states, that if a lawsuit is deemed by a judge to be frivolous, that those who filed it can be made to pay a extra penalty beyond just the cost of the defence against the frivolous
    lawsuit itself.

And in Mrs. Rudls case in California, I think that if she loses, that she will have to pay Porsche for their legal expenses. Porsche could then file suit against her and her attorneys for other damages etc..

Nick can clarify all of that Im sure and the multi party nature of it.

Since her attorney is also sueing the track, the ferrari club, the ferrari driver and Ben's estate, her lawyer is running down the hall tossin grenades into rooms to see who will come out and surrender $$$$.

Ben had a lot of fast sports car driving expertise and the accident was not a planned murder, so I think the whole thing should be chalked up to death by misadventure and not
    used to hang Porsche.

It's ironic that this situation has driven many companies out of the once-thriving general aviation industry in the USA and stifled innovation in light aircraft manufacture. Private flyers have to fall back on old aircraft or old-tech aircraft as a result, which is not going to improve the safety of this form of transport.

How long will it be before ambulance-chasing lawyers do the same to sportscars?

Quote:
    fritz said:
    It's ironic that this situation has driven many companies out of the once-thriving general aviation industry in the USA and stifled innovation in light aircraft manufacture. Private flyers have to fall back on old aircraft or old-tech aircraft as a result, which is not going to improve the safety of this form of transport.

Or until you can find a decent doctor? Have you seen the malpracticie insurance premiums these days... In europe, they was a doctor (OB Gyn) on TV the other day who said he was going to stop doing surgery and pregnancy diagnostics when his insurance runs out in a few months because he couldn't afford it anymore

Quote:
    fritz said:

Fritz, they tried also to break the back of the firearms industry. They have pretty much almost run Family GP's and OBY-GYNs out of business and almost done it to ER Drs.

The only upside to any of this nonsense is that eventually
    the cost of legal malpractice insurance may exceed the cost for medical malpractice insurance. What goes around, comes around.

Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    Quote:
    fritz said:
    the cost of legal malpractice insurance may the cost for exceed medical malpractice insurance.

I'd love to see that!!

Quote:
    SciFrog said:
    Or until you can find a decent doctor? Have you seen the malpracticie insurance premiums these days... In europe, they was a doctor (OB Gyn) on TV the other day who said he was going to stop doing surgery and pregnancy diagnostics when his insurance runs out in a few months because he couldn't afford it anymore

Where am I going to find myself a gynacologist if this goes on!

But seriously though ..........

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    Quote:
    fritz said:
    the cost of legal malpractice insurance may the cost for exceed medical malpractice insurance.

I'd love to see that!!

.... and Nick would still be making a buck out of it.

Nick, I have nothing against you. I do have a real problem with the stance you are taking on this case and I see where you are heading. I am deeply sorry that these women lost their husbands due to their hobby, but these husbands knew the minute they step on the track they are not going to be covered by insurance because they deem this a dangerous activity that greatly increases their chance of loss. This loss incluedes loss of life. I do not want to ever see another person killed on a racetrack, but it can happen. These men knew this and accepted that responsability so they could drive on the track. To sue Porsche for their car being to powerful without proper training is simply an angle that only an attorney would think of to generate money for himself and his client. I do not think you will ever convince the masses here that you are right or justified. I can only say that it is self serving.

Quote:
    nberry said:
    First let me make one thing clear. I have spent most of my law career DEFENDING people and companies in personal injuries litigation.

I was not part of the 1980 litigation but I honestly believe most of you would have voted in favor of the Plaintiff given the secretive memo intrOduced at trial.

The CGT litigation has many good points in favor of the Plaintiff which I am not at liberty to discuss. One thing you all must understand is these cars with their huge power are basically dangerous in a average drivers hands.

Porsche and other car companies know this and that is why they developed safety devices to help the driver. In the CGT, Porsche could have installed several devices which would have made the car safer. However they wanted performance to be the prime consideration and installing these devices would have compromised the ultimate performance experience. But what they did not do was consider the buyer. Anyone with money could buy one regardless of driving skill or experience.

Thus, as many of you have stated ,several of them have crashed their CGT's (notice how many single car accidents?) and many have been seriously injuried. They just did nott know how to handle the car.

Given the propensity of the car and the necessity of driver skill why would Porsche wily nilly sell it to the public? What warning did they give to these these inexperienced drivers that this car will spin out of control without corrct modulation of the throttle and sharper input than necessary on the steering wheel while at speed over 70 mph?

Since it was a limited production car why not required training on the opreation of the vehicle with the setup and power it has? They are cash rich but apparently callous in their disregard as to to who is buying the CGT. I could go on but I think you get the point.

BTW, only recently has Porsche begun to train some owners of the CGT how to drive the car. Mike has posted on his experience and he has has much experience in track work as most do. I am certain he learned a lot about his car after his training.

Finally this applies not only to Porsche but to the rest of the car manufacturers. I have written this before but it bears repeating. Try flying any airplane without training and approved licensing. .

Nick, nothing against you and/or your work, I'm pretty sure that you're a hard working person and you probably deserve each buck you earn. But I wouldn't really compare cars to planes. Let me use the US as an example: US laws require that any person who wants to operate a motor vehicle needs a driver's license, right? US laws don't mention what kind of vehicle, if it has 50 HP or 500 HP. Right? The same training for everbody who wants a driver's license, no matter if he drives a 50 HP car or a 500 HP afterwards.
    So wouldn't the authoroties who are responsible about proper driver training before issueing a driver's license need to be held responsible for inadequate driving after obtaining the driver's license? So if the drivers can't handle a car with 500 HP right after they obtained their driver's license, shouldn't the authoroties forbid the driving of such cars for let's say a period of a couple of years until the driver has gotten proper training/experience?

And furthermore, there are speed limits and traffic laws, right? How stupid has somebody to be to crash a Carrera GT in the city at a speed of 35 or 40 mph? Or even at 60 mph?

Yes, of course there are track courses where drivers can drive the hell out of their supersportscar. BUT: does Porsche for example approve track racing of their cars? Does Porsche "push" people in any way to track race their car? I doubt it. Why would somebody put a helmet on his head if he isn't aware that he is going to put himself at a high risk driving his car at high speeds on the track? Does the same person wear a helmet on public streets? No. This means that this specific person knows very well what he is doing and of course he is to blame if something happens and not Porsche.

And finally: owners who have driven and/or owned high power sportscars in the past, cannot really sue Porsche for selling them a "dangerously" fast car and not making them aware of it. This is not only stupid, it smells fishy.

Don't get me wrong: I understand the grief of the family of a victim who died in a horrible accident, especially if this accident happened like in Ben's case during a track event which actually should have been fun. But exactly here is the "problem": the word fun. If somebody does snowboarding for fun, he is aware that he can be seriously injured. Who would be to blame? The manufacturer of the snowboard? The snow?

I love the US and I always felt like home. But sometimes, I have my problems with some pretty weird regulations and the attitude of some people. Example: speeding. Go over 20 mph over the legal speed limit and the highway patrol guy is almost ready to shoot you. A beautiful woman sunbathing topless on a huge beach, beach patrol handles this case like if somebody just robbed half of the people on the beach. My wife not wearing a bra at Disney World in summer time (at 105* F) and trust me, you couldn't see a thing through her shirt...a fat 300 pounds guard comes over and violently threatens her to throw her out of the park like as if she just molested a 5-year old boy or something.
    The customs officer at the border forgets to take out the green ticket out of your passport when you leave the US...when you want to re-enter it after a year, they refuse entrance because they don't know if you have left one year ago. I could give you more examples.

What Americans really need is less lawyers, a little bit more common sense and a little bit more flexibility regarding certain legal situations. I don't know the IQ requirement for police/security/customs officers in the US but sometimes I get the feeling they are trained robots and not thinking humans. No, I never had problems with them but only because even in some pretty humiliating situations, I was keeping my mouth shut.
    9/11 made the whole situation even worse and I can't hide the feeling that a lot of people are actually using 9/11 and homeland security/patriot act to cook their own soup like we say here and to show how "important" they are. Example: I took a picture of my little girl in a mall. A security guard came over and asked me to refrain from taking pictures. When I asked him why, he said because of 9/11 and security laws. Talking to a lawyer at my hotel afterwards about this incident, I learned that the security guard has been BS me.

To make a long story short: common sense is the key to a change. If a judge has the widow of a 35-year old accident victim in front of him who is sueing a sportscar manufacturer for 5 Mio $, he has to tell her: "I'm sorry about your loss but your husband was an adult at 35 years of age, he was a successful business man, meaning that he wasn't stupid or naive, he owned several high performance sportscars in the past, he even did professional track racing in the past, he clearly knew of the dangers involved by driving such a car on a closed track for "fun". Sorry but you shouldn't blame the manufacturer of the sportscar but your husband because he put his life at risk. IF there is somebody to blame anyway."

But of course this would make lawyers pretty poor...can't let this happen, right?!

Not too worried re: this threat of lawsuits vs P/F/etc....presumably any competent auto mfr anticipates a certain no. of lawsuits and settlement costs in the US, well-known as both world's largest mkt for cars...and the most litigious mkt in world....and any competent mfr prepares legal defenses in advance of the "incidents" and "prices" the likely potential legal costs into the car's MSRP....

Sure, many US lawyers are unsavory characters....but I suspect the threat of legal costs reduces the risk of many similarly unsavory car mfrs from releasing dangerously/incompetently engineered cars into US mkt....esp if the potential legal liabilities are greater than any poss incremental profits from shoddy engineering/mfg, etc....perhaps a healthy set of checks and balances btwn greedy, evil lawyers and any greedy, evil mfrs....

And I suspect it's always a little bit more challenging convincing a judge/jury to have much sympathy for an affluent guy killed/maimed by crashing his $200K+ sportscar while driving at some speed well above posted lims on a public road or in a high-risk setting like a racetrack....judge/jurors prob assume buyers of such cars are a bit brighter and more responsible than the typical car buyer....and if the high-end car buyers make risk/reward choices w/negative results or simply claim ignorance, many jurors may be quite pleased to see Darwinian evolution play itself out.....don't underestimate the amt of jealousy/class envy that arises in a case like this when the typical juror has a paychk of well under $100K/yr and drives an 8yo car worth less than the cost of a mere PCCB/CCM option.....

OTOH, a case of a middle-class soccer mom and her "honor student" kids being killed/maimed when their $30K SUV rolls over in an emgcy maneuver on a fwy may generate more sympathy from a jury....and perhaps legitimate questions re: stab ctrls/brakes/emgcy handling/rollover risk/side&head airbags/roof strength, etc of many SUVs that everyday, working-class folk use to commute to work/transport their kids to school, etc.....

Police officers and IQ.

There was a law suit upheld that a police force could discriminate against applicants with IQ's over 120.

Most police union/government contracts provide police officers with immunity as individuals against civil prosecution for over zealous enforcement, errors and ommissions. So police have no individual responsibility,
    in civil cases.

As for speeding enforcement, police are taught that speeding is a potential indicator of a DWI, drug courier,
    drug user, etc.. Unfortunately, very few police are left who
    were raised before the 55mph speed law, the "drug war" and when people still drove fast and courteously.

These days you have so many young police who become police officers to wear swat team gear, shoot MP5's and drive around annoying people. Wannabe commandos in police drag are pretty common now, common sense is not.

Most of the members here have covered what I want to say. Ultimately though, enthusiasts like us lose in a lawsuit like this. Porsche will re-consider making cars like the GT3, CGT and GT2 for the US market. I sympathize with Ben and Cory's families, I met Ben one week before he passed away at the SD gathering. He was an enthusiastic person, full of passion for cars. However, like a previous member has mentioned, he would turn in his grave if he knew about this lawsuit. His passion was for cars and this case destroys the very thing Ben loves.

It is the responsibility of the driver for their own safety, the safety of their passengers and the safety of others around them whenever they operate a motor vehicle, be it a Honda Civic or a CGT. I'm sure Ben knew this when he stepped onto the race track. The car is not at fault, Ben took the risk. Why is it when I was at Leipzig (3 times), the Porsche Travel Club (2 times), and Willow Springs International Raceway with Fast Lane Racing School (sponsored by Toyota Racing Development), that they make you sign a liability waiver? Because the responsibility lies with the driver to act in a mature and safe fashion. The car manufacturer cannot control the actions of the driver piloting their cars.

People like us, chose to buy cars like the GT3 (no driver aids). No one forced us to. The CGT that my father has, which I drive most of the time (out of the 600 miles we have clocked, I've driven 540 of them), no one forced us to buy it. We know the risks, we know we're no Schumacher, so we take it easy. RESPECT the machine. If something were to happen due to excessive speed or because I was taking risks, it's my fault, not the manufacturer. Come on guys, we all know if we drove our exotics within legal guidelines (the speed limit, etc.), our cars are probably among the safest on the planet. It's when you stretch the boundaries, that the cars become dangerous.

I'm sure we accept these risks, like how Schumacher accepts the risk whenever he takes to the racetrack. To sue the car manufacturer is just plain in bad taste and unethical. US laws are too loose. I can go on and on, like the F430 not having side airbags (why don't you sue them too Nick for not being safe?), but it's pointless.

Just bear in mind, that ultimately, the car enthusiast is the loser in all of this.

-Nick

Quote:
    Turbo Al said:
    Quote:
    JMShrink said:
    Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    While America as a revolutionary country was founded around what can joe average get from the guys at the top, or from the next guy over.

Actually no. America was founded around joe average revolting to being EXPLOITED by the guys at the top..

Doctor (and Nick),

This mentality (a perception-whether valid or not-many Americans have that they are being "exploited" by others) is THE primary explanation for our legal system's litigation phenomenon, to wit: jurors' (representing American citizens) preconceptions supporting enthusiasm for blaming someone or something else for their misfortune before they are selected by plaintiffs' and defendants' attorneys for trial are the most important determinant of a jury's decisions. So Nick and other attorneys and judges are not responsible for America's liability "crisis," instead Americans themselves are-and this phenomenon is spreading to European countries.

Hey there Turbo Al. I think you may have jumped to the wrong conclusion about where I stand. When it was mentioned about America being founded, my response was regarding 18th century Americans being exploited. NOT modern day Americans. There's quite a difference in the mentality as a culture between 18th century Americans and 21st century Americans.

O.K. now, regarding this whole current American culture of litigation. EVERYBODY pays in one way or another for this sue happy culture. We pay for it in the products we purchase, our health care, etc. Many Americans have NO CLUE about how good they have it in the U.S. Many Americans have never even visited a third world country. Basically this whole discussion can be distilled down to this...projection of blame, lack of a sense of responsibilty, and the "I'm a victim" mindset. It's not a government's job IMO to protect people from their own stupidity. But I'm sure the liberals disagree.

As far as addressing your response to me and Nick, I'm quite disappointed. As far as Nick goes, I can see where he may be coming from... he mentions being involved in DEFENSE of such claims, but guess what...he still benefits from such. Think about it. If there weren't such cases, there'd be no cases to DEFEND. I'm sure Carlos is probably saying, "Ah ha!!" about now.

How's that for a response Al?

Significant tort reform is so overdue! I'm all for the true victim, but matters have gone beyond anything resembling sanity.

JMShrink,

I totally agree with your second paragragh. It appears that a lack of integrity is often a part of the problem too!

Quote:
    ajcastaneda said:
    Quote:
    vinnie said:
    For those who have not seen how tricky the CGT can be, even for professional drivers have a look at this video, it's a repost.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5956630212110957109&q=Porsche+GT

It's quite surprising that there was no PASM on the CGT.
    Enzo and the Zonda both have stability management.

I agree with Jeremy that the CGT is the most exciting, the best looking, the most expensive and the fastest road going Porsche ever made even though as RC said, it has the soul of a Ferrari.

You mean PSM?

Slightly OT -- I was one of those New Yorkers that could not least my P because of that liability law. I was forced to go through Options, and two months after I purchased the car, the damn law was repealed. I don't know if Porsche has any plans to reinstate leasing in NY however.

I don't know what you mean by PSM I meant PASM (Porsche active suspension management.)

Quote:
    vinnie said:
    Quote:
    ajcastaneda said:
    Quote:
    vinnie said:
    For those who have not seen how tricky the CGT can be, even for professional drivers have a look at this video, it's a repost.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5956630212110957109&q=Porsche+GT

It's quite surprising that there was no PASM on the CGT.
    Enzo and the Zonda both have stability management.

I agree with Jeremy that the CGT is the most exciting, the best looking, the most expensive and the fastest road going Porsche ever made even though as RC said, it has the soul of a Ferrari.

You mean PSM?

Slightly OT -- I was one of those New Yorkers that could not least my P because of that liability law. I was forced to go through Options, and two months after I purchased the car, the damn law was repealed. I don't know if Porsche has any plans to reinstate leasing in NY however.

I don't know what you mean by PSM I meant PASM (Porsche active suspension management.)

Vinnie,

PASM is just a ride-adjustable suspension, while PSM means Porsche stability management. I'm sorry if I misunderstood anything, but I am under the impression that you mistook PASM for stability control

"It's quite surprising that there was no PASM on the CGT.
    Enzo and the Zonda both have stability management."

If you meant something else, I apologize.

By the way, almost hit a deer on my way home last night

Thanks Crash, yes I did mistake PASM for stability control.
    My mistake.

You were luckier with the deer than a very good customer of ours in Bavaria, he hit one quite badly. The German deer are small and solid like dogs.

Quote:
    RC said:
    What Americans really need is less lawyers, a little bit more common sense and a little bit more flexibility regarding certain legal situations. ...

I am sorry RC, but I think Europe is more highly regulated than the US is.

The widow has a legitimate wrongful death claim. Someone screwed up. The court case will find out exactly who is at fault.

The US has always valued the loss of a life due to an accident higher than the rest of the world. If I died because someone screwed up, I hope it is in the US because my heirs will be compensated much higher. You would be suprised on how many court cases are filed in the US for deaths in other parts of the world.

Rc and the rest of you please understand I am sympathetic with your postion on this matter. I have been part of the culture of victimization for many years and yes Doctor profited from it. Our society is infected with the attitude that if something bad happens it must be someone else at fault.

Armed with this knowledge, many of you tend to view situation of this kind in black and white terms. Individual responsiblity trumps all other considerations. Well I am here to tell you things are not what they seem. There are many grey areas. I have witnessed first hand time and time again initial outrage and righteous indignation (as we have here) turn into Oops, settle and move on.

I will not argue the CGT case here. For every argument against Porsche, I can offer an argument to support Porsche. However, to dismiss the Plaintiffs case solely on the premise he went into this with his eyes wide open is using a jewelers eye to judge the case. You will miss the entire picture.

It may well be at the end of the day Porsche will walk away unscathed. But I'll bet in the future they will do things differently and all for the better.

Finally, RC you raised many important societal issues the US is facing and like you I have my concerns. Particularly troubling is what happen to your wife.

Hey Nick you have had that CGT for almost 6 months and only 600 miles? My Spider is a little over two months old and has 1600 miles.

Quote:
    JMShrink said:
    Quote:
    Turbo Al said:
    Quote:
    JMShrink said:
    Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    While America as a revolutionary country was founded around what can joe average get from the guys at the top, or from the next guy over.

Actually no. America was founded around joe average revolting to being EXPLOITED by the guys at the top..

Doctor (and Nick),

This mentality (a perception-whether valid or not-many Americans have that they are being "exploited" by others) is THE primary explanation for our legal system's litigation phenomenon, to wit: jurors' (representing American citizens) preconceptions supporting enthusiasm for blaming someone or something else for their misfortune before they are selected by plaintiffs' and defendants' attorneys for trial are the most important determinant of a jury's decisions. So Nick and other attorneys and judges are not responsible for America's liability "crisis," instead Americans themselves are-and this phenomenon is spreading to European countries.

Hey there Turbo Al. I think you may have jumped to the wrong conclusion about where I stand. When it was mentioned about America being founded, my response was regarding 18th century Americans being exploited. NOT modern day Americans. There's quite a difference in the mentality as a culture between 18th century Americans and 21st century Americans.

O.K. now, regarding this whole current American culture of litigation. EVERYBODY pays in one way or another for this sue happy culture. We pay for it in the products we purchase, our health care, etc. Many Americans have NO CLUE about how good they have it in the U.S. Many Americans have never even visited a third world country. Basically this whole discussion can be distilled down to this...projection of blame, lack of a sense of responsibilty, and the "I'm a victim" mindset. It's not a government's job IMO to protect people from their own stupidity. But I'm sure the liberals disagree.

As far as addressing your response to me and Nick, I'm quite disappointed. As far as Nick goes, I can see where he may be coming from... he mentions being involved in DEFENSE of such claims, but guess what...he still benefits from such. Think about it. If there weren't such cases, there'd be no cases to DEFEND. I'm sure Carlos is probably saying, "Ah ha!!" about now.

How's that for a response Al?

Excellent response. But since I'm an Anglophile and don't feel a need to justify our Declaration of Independence from the British, I'll end my post here....

Quote:
    vtrader said:
    The US has always valued the loss of a life due to an accident higher than the rest of the world. If I died because someone screwed up, I hope it is in the US because my heirs will be compensated much higher. You would be suprised on how many court cases are filed in the US for deaths in other parts of the world.

I rest my case....

What ever happend to"Personal Responsibility" ???

Each and every time you go on track you sign a:
    RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT

4. Assume full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, including death, or property damage arising out of or related in any way to the undersigned's activities, participation....
    5. Acknowledge that participation in the event held at xxx is extremely dangerous and involves a high risk of serious bodily injury, including death, and property damage.
    In addition the undersigned expressly acknowledges that injuries received by him or her may be compounded or increased by negligent rescue operations or procedures of the Releasees, and hereby expressly forever releases and discharges the Releasees from any and all claims arising therefrom.

You sign the document and assume it's conditions.
    You kill youself
    Lawyers jump in and want to asign culpability to the deep pockets, even after you agreed to the terms of the contract

The "DEEP POCKETS" mentality of the legal profession makes me sick!

Trundle 997S in fact all the litigants had sign waivers. Generally,they are valid and upheld by the courts. However, the waivers do not apply to Porsche because none were signed regarding Porsche.

Nick, if any organization needs a can of legal whoop ass opened on them its the NFL and their officials.

Any chance of fans obtaining a legal remedy and punitive damages for the substandard officiating that changed the outcome of the Super Bowl?

Go ahead make all of Seattle happy, please!

Quote:
    nberry said:
    Trundle 997S in fact all the litigants had sign waivers. Generally,they are valid and upheld by the courts. However, the waivers do not apply to Porsche because none were signed regarding Porsche.

Nick, please answer me this:
    If you go to a track, let's say California Speedway, with your F430, and you end up in the same situation Ben and Cory did; you are racing down the straight at close to 150 mph, when another car pulls out in front of you. You swerve, slide, hit the concrete barrier and you die. After you've been buried 20 feet deep, since deep down you lawyers are really nice guys, would you want your wife to sue Ferrari?
    Answer honestly, please.

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Nick, please answer me this:
    If you go to a track, let's say California Speedway, with your F430, and you end up in the same situation Ben and Cory did; you are racing down the straight at close to 150 mph, when another car pulls out in front of you. You swerve, slide, hit the concrete barrier and you die. After you've been buried 20 feet deep, since deep down you lawyers are really nice guys, would you want your wife to sue Ferrari?
    Answer honestly, please.

I would like to know this too. If Nick, you were like Ben, just as crazy for your F430 as he was for his CGT (and he couldn't stop raving about the CGT, enjoying it every moment he got), would you want to see your wife sue Ferrari from Heaven or whereever you're at in the afterlife And yes, please answer honestly, dropping your lawyer glasses for a second and answering with your heart, not the lawyer inside you.

-Nick

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    776957 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    441614 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    262738 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    260885 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    85147 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5538 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

880593 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    815781 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM