Crown

Board: AMG Mercedes Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

how slimey do you have to be?

....to cover up your bad build quality by BLAMING THE CUSTOMER'S W......

CLICK ME YOU ....

Re: how slimey do you have to be?

What an excuse for poor reliability.
    Another legal dispute between a manufacturer and a fat man.
    Wasn't there a fat guy suing Ferrari because his 360CS couldn't reach its claimed top speed on the Autobahn? I never found out how that one ended, if it has yet.

What an excuse for poor reliability.
    Another legal dispute between a manufacturer and a fat man.
    Wasn't there a fat guy suing Ferrari because his 360CS couldn't reach its claimed top speed on the Autobahn? I never found out how that one ended, if it has yet.

Bilal,

I'm surprised that you're actually not taking MB's side . I had 3 MBs and will never, as long as I'm alive, own another one in my house hold. MB is a closed chapter for me it has been since '01.

Bilal,

I'm surprised that you're actually not taking MB's side . I had 3 MBs and will never, as long as I'm alive, own another one in my house hold. MB is a closed chapter for me it has been since '01.

the higher echelon MBs are still alright. but the service is aweful. (and has been since the late 90s)

i too will never buy another MB.

the higher echelon MBs are still alright. but the service is aweful. (and has been since the late 90s)

i too will never buy another MB.

I still like MB, but I am SICK of the BAD build quality and BAD service. There's only so much sh!t you can take as a fan before you start to realize this is not on.

I still like MB, but I am SICK of the BAD build quality and BAD service. There's only so much sh!t you can take as a fan before you start to realize this is not on.

Quote:
    DamienL said:

he's still flooring it on the straights, should be reaching maximum velocity any time now...

Quote:
    DamienL said:

he's still flooring it on the straights, should be reaching maximum velocity any time now...

"The 37-year-old said he got fed up and wanted to return the car but Mercedes refused to release him from his lease contract."

Yeah, seems his parents fed him up reeeeal good.
    160 kg and he could hardly fit behind the wheel.
    If the suspension had caved due to his weight, I'd definately blame MB, but this dude sounds like a deadbeat to me.
    I would assume he found out he could hardly fit behind the wheel BEFORE leasing the car....and being heavy he probably didn't exactly get in and out of the car or use tha car like an average weighing person.

MB might not be delivering good service at all, but this guy sounds like a lamo.
    If I'm too tall for a specific car - I obvously wont but or lease it.
    Maybe this fella should have gotten himself a truck.
    D'oh!

"The 37-year-old said he got fed up and wanted to return the car but Mercedes refused to release him from his lease contract."

If the suspension had caved due to his weight, I'd definately blame MB, but this dude sounds like a deadbeat to me.
    I would assume he found out he could hardly fit behind the wheel BEFORE leasing the car....and being heavy he probably didn't exactly get in and out of the car or use tha car like an average weighing person.

MB might not be delivering good service at all, but this guy sounds like a lamo.
    D'oh!

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:

D'oh!

He should hit the treadmill and start exercising instead of feeding his fat ass and whining about MB not attaining to the customers' needs. The airlines make him pay double for his size and weight, so why should a car manufacturer cater to his needs? Fat bastard.

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:

D'oh!

He should hit the treadmill and start exercising instead of feeding his fat ass and whining about MB not attaining to the customers' needs. The airlines make him pay double for his size and weight, so why should a car manufacturer cater to his needs? Fat bastard.

Woah, guys what's wrong with you? You don't even know that guy - neither do I! You don't know his size, maybe he's 7 ft. - what's the point of those bullsh!t comments?

Mercedes had some ridiculous built quality in the recent years across the ENTIRE model range. I won't be buying a car for 60k+ and have to deal with multiple breakdowns or malfunctions.

I personally had to experience these things and truly hope that they will recover soon. It would be a sad thing otherwise!

They used to offer a reinforced seat for a couple of bucks in the past for bigger guys, so why don't they offer it anymore?

Regarding the guy in the Ferrari, it is WELL known that the vast majority of 360s were far from their claimed hp figure and therefore not able to obtain topspeed. What's the point in delivering official numbers when the prod. cars can't back them up?

The fact that a lot of ridiculous trials are held in Germany, now that's a different story...

Woah, guys what's wrong with you? You don't even know that guy - neither do I! You don't know his size, maybe he's 7 ft. - what's the point of those bullsh!t comments?

Mercedes had some ridiculous built quality in the recent years across the ENTIRE model range. I won't be buying a car for 60k+ and have to deal with multiple breakdowns or malfunctions.

I personally had to experience these things and truly hope that they will recover soon. It would be a sad thing otherwise!

They used to offer a reinforced seat for a couple of bucks in the past for bigger guys, so why don't they offer it anymore?

Regarding the guy in the Ferrari, it is WELL known that the vast majority of 360s were far from their claimed hp figure and therefore not able to obtain topspeed. What's the point in delivering official numbers when the prod. cars can't back them up?

The fact that a lot of ridiculous trials are held in Germany, now that's a different story...

Sometimes wonder if German trials are similar to David E. Kelley's usual weekly legal programmes *

*(Ally Mcbeal/The Practice/Boston Legal)

Sometimes wonder if German trials are similar to David E. Kelley's usual weekly legal programmes *

*(Ally Mcbeal/The Practice/Boston Legal)

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    781940 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    442847 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    263493 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    261906 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    85982 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    6011 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

881668 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    819679 3868
    Porsche GT4RS 4/21/24 11:50 AM