Crown

Board: Ferrari Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Thinking of getting rid of the 996tt for a 360

Quote:
    Patriek said:

YOU ARE WRONG !! tell me, what should I buy in the beginning of next year, if I should (forced to) sell my 430 ???

WHAT IF THERE IS NO 430 CS ???????????

I DID ORDER THE CCM !!!! and the racing seats, and the challenge rims, and the roll barr, and the 4 point harness, .....

I SOLD THE 360 spider FOR 125K, so I lost 35K, after only 3000 miles
    I didn't care (maybe a little ) because I didn't liked it anymore. I was on the list for the CS, but when I saw the 430 at the "secret preview in 20/7/2004" I was sold ...

I am wrong. Okay. You wouldn't sell your F430 for $20,000 over what you paid to trade it in for another new car ? I don't know what you would get. Say another F430. You wouldn't pocket $20 grand and get a new car. Don't believe it but fine. This is not about your particular situation. This is about you saying Nick should be black listed for selling his F430. If you wouldn't sell for another model like the spider fine. That's great. My point is - Other people might want a different model then the car they have. They might want a spider if they have a coupe. Or want a 430CS if they have a 430. That doesn't make them less an enthusiast then you.

If there is no F430CS then I don't sell my F430. So what ? What's your point ?

You sold your 360 Spider after only 3000 miles ? So according to your whole arguement why shouldn't you be black listed too ? Why would any real enthusiast sell after 3000 miles ?

Like I said - The financial situation surrounding the trade or the options/colors they got doesn't make anyone more or less an enthusiast. Sure I understand it must be very frustrating for you seeing other Ferrari owners making money on their trades instead of losing $35,000 but that doesn't make them less passionate. Or less deserving of a car. Matter of fact I think that stance is rather obnoxious.

Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    in general the more passionate the car guy the more frequent they would probably buy and sell for the new model or for a change of colors and options etc.

You call this "a real Ferrari enthusiast"? Changing colors and options on an annual basis

I love (and buy) Ferrari. However, for my taste there are too many poseurs driving these cars already...

Quote:
    Patriek said:

YOU ARE WRONG !! tell me, what should I buy in the beginning of next year, if I should (forced to) sell my 430 ???

I DID ORDER THE CCM !!!! and the racing seats, and the challenge rims, and the roll barr, and the 4 point harness, .....

I didn't care (maybe a little ) because I didn't liked it anymore. I was on the list for the CS, but when I saw the 430 at the "secret preview in 20/7/2004" I was sold ...

Patriek, what is your problem???? Envy, jealously or just plain stupidity? You cannot be stupid so I have to believe your envious.

I have no doubt if you were in many of the US Ferrai customer shoes you would be first in line to participate as we do. To say otherwise is utter nonsense.

Quote:
    nberry said:
    Quote:
    Patriek said:

Patriek, what is your problem???? Envy, jealously or just plain stupidity? You cannot be stupid so I have to believe your envious.

I have no doubt if you were in many of the US Ferrai customer shoes you would be first in line to participate as we do. To say otherwise is utter nonsense.

Of course he would. But he said he would pass on the $20,000 and a new F430 because then he obviously couldn't poke at you anymore. Yeah, right.

The more & more I read and it sets in the more I realize too many people are jealous & envious. This gets them angry hence the posts above. My favorite are the guys that dont have the opportunity in the first place to buy a 430 post he's not going to buy one because he wasn't treated right at a dealer or he wont buy one because there's too many posers. Pleaaaseee. They wont admit they just can't buy a car instead pretend like it's someone elses fault.

I love the way the dealer's system works. Keeps out the posers.

The more & more I read and it sets in the more I realize too many people are jealous & envious. This gets them angry hence the posts above. My favorite are the guys that dont have the opportunity in the first place to buy a 430 post he's not going to buy one because he wasn't treated right at a dealer or he wont buy one because there's too many posers. Pleaaaseee. They wont admit they just can't buy a car instead pretend like it's someone elses fault.

Jealous OF WHAT ???? I have my 430 since Januari ....(the first in my country, ... I was even invited on the secret preview, remember ..)
    Jealous of WHAT ELSE ????
    I'm the first in line for a 430CS (if it comes) ...

AND !!!! I don't HAVE TO sell

Quote:
    Patriek said:

Jealous OF WHAT ???? I have my 430 since Januari ....(the first in my country, ... I was even invited on the secret preview, remember ..)

Yesterday I asked you if you were in the same position as Nick wouldn't you do the same thing and trade every year or so for a newer model and pocket profit. You denied that you would. Then you said you traded your 360 spider after only 3000 miles for the 430 and today you're saying you're already on the list to buy a 430CS. Matter of fact you did exactly what Nick did trading in a 360 spider for a 430 coupe. Give or take a few months here or there you're doing the same thing as Nick. So what's left about that question that you would be denying ? That in his position instead of yours you wouldn't take the better of the deals financially ? That if given the chance to make money on your trades (like Nick) vs. losing money you would turn down the profit and choose to lose $35,000 on each trade instead of making $35,000 ??????? LOL ! I'm sorry Patriek that's just not believable.

What are you "jealous" of ? At first I wasn't sure. Yesterday you commented that it bothered you a little that you lost $35,000 on your 360 spider trade. Now that I think about it after hearing your Ferrari trades I think you're jealous that Nick has made the same moves as you but instead of having his hat handed to him he's made money in the process... Could that be a little of the reason you were upset with him and I ?

Honestly, it's a shame were even having a conversation like this. But after you said I should be black listed, implying I'm not as devoted a Ferrari enthusiast because I'm not losing money on my trades like you I thought I should reply. Whatever. I wonder if you were in the US and were told you would have to put down a $10,000 deposit just to get on a list for a Ferrari that will take at least 3 years (if ever) to be delivered if you would have ever become a Ferrari owner.

Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    Quote:
    Patriek said:

Yesterday I asked you if you were in the same position as Nick wouldn't you do the same thing and trade every year or so for a newer model and pocket profit. You denied that you would. Then you said you traded your 360 spider after only 3000 miles for the 430 and today you're saying you're already on the list to buy a 430CS. Matter of fact you did exactly what Nick did trading in a 360 spider for a 430 coupe. Give or take a few months here or there you're doing the same thing as Nick. So what's left about that question that you would be denying ? That in his position instead of yours you wouldn't take the better of the deals financially ? That if given the chance to make money on your trades (like Nick) vs. losing money you would turn down the profit and choose to lose $35,000 on each trade instead of making $35,000 ??????? LOL ! I'm sorry Patriek that's just not believable.

What are you "jealous" of ? At first I wasn't sure. Yesterday you commented that it bothered you a little that you lost $35,000 on your 360 spider trade. Now that I think about it after hearing your Ferrari trades I think you're jealous that Nick has made the same moves as you but instead of having his hat handed to him he's made money in the process... Could that be a little of the reason you were upset with him and I ?

Honestly, it's a shame were even having a conversation like this. But after you said I should be black listed, implying I'm not as devoted a Ferrari enthusiast because I'm not losing money on my trades like you I thought I should reply. Whatever. I wonder if you were in the US and were told you would have to put down a $10,000 deposit just to get on a list for a Ferrari that will take at least 3 years (if ever) to be delivered if you would have ever become a Ferrari owner.

Stradale you missed your calling. Should have been a lawyer. Oh, BTW no insult intended.

Patriek the jealously I refer to has nothing to do with you owning a 430. It is all about the terms. Incredibly, you take the position better to loose money to show you are a true Ferrari enthusiast. Sorry, you are insulting our intelligence and demostrating your lack of. Let's move on; alright?

BTW I do not have to sell. I choose to do so.

Quote:
    nberry said:
    Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    Quote:
    Patriek said:

Stradale you missed your calling. Should have been a lawyer. Oh, BTW no insult intended.

Patriek the jealously I refer to has nothing to do with you owning a 430. It is all about the terms. Incredibly, you take the position better to loose money to show you are a true Ferrari enthusiast. Sorry, you are insulting our intelligence and demostrating your lack of. Let's move on; alright?

BTW I do not have to sell. I choose to do so.

lol ! Moved out to LA in 1990 to become an entertainment attorney. Did my first year at Whittier Law School before my college buds that became Stockbrokers sunk their claws into me.

I agree it would be best to change subjects.

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    779237 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    442242 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    263109 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    261392 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    85620 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5807 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

881090 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    817533 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM