Crown

Board: Ferrari Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Thinking of getting rid of the 996tt for a 360

Quote:
    fritz said:
    Quote:
    SoCal Alan said:
    It's about 7% to 8% sales tax here in California, depending on where you live. You guys in Europe should lower your taxes.

Yeh, sure. I'll get onto it as soon as I get back into the office after the weekend.

And make sure to do away with all the speed limits while you're at it

Went to my local P dealer today and much to my suprise there was a beautiful 01 360 in the showroom. Not that I don't like the look of the P car but man F cars are beautiful art work. I think I may just have to pull the trigger and get one. Still have not seen a 430 in person.

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    nberry said:
    Quote:
    pete r said:
    Thanks for all of the feedback. I have been tracking some of the 430 and what they are selling for in the US and even used ones are comanding very high prices in the mid to high 200K. There was a post on this board a week or so ago and the gentleman posted the sticker of his new 430 and he said he got it for MSRP. Do I need to know someone in the buisness to get one for MSRP? Because if I can get a new "off the showroom" floor for 200k or so verses used at 50+ K more I would like to get one no one has ever driven.

Pete you need a relationship with a Ferari dealer. Otherwise you will never see the day when you buy a new one at MSRP. My understanding is in the US the 430 is sold out for the entire production whatever that may be 5-7years?

Ocean I sold a 360 Spider with 15,000 miles above MSRP. Also, why would i want to keep a car any longer?

Nick,

do the words CAR ENTHUSIAST ring the bell? If the car is really so much fun to drive, why sell it after 15.000 miles?

Because a new one is more fun to drive.

Question; does a car enthusiast have to be car dumb?

Quote:
    nberry said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    nberry said:
    Quote:
    pete r said:
    Thanks for all of the feedback. I have been tracking some of the 430 and what they are selling for in the US and even used ones are comanding very high prices in the mid to high 200K. There was a post on this board a week or so ago and the gentleman posted the sticker of his new 430 and he said he got it for MSRP. Do I need to know someone in the buisness to get one for MSRP? Because if I can get a new "off the showroom" floor for 200k or so verses used at 50+ K more I would like to get one no one has ever driven.

Pete you need a relationship with a Ferari dealer. Otherwise you will never see the day when you buy a new one at MSRP. My understanding is in the US the 430 is sold out for the entire production whatever that may be 5-7years?

Ocean I sold a 360 Spider with 15,000 miles above MSRP. Also, why would i want to keep a car any longer?

Nick,

do the words CAR ENTHUSIAST ring the bell? If the car is really so much fun to drive, why sell it after 15.000 miles?

Because a new one is more fun to drive.

Question; does a car enthusiast have to be car dumb?

No, as far as I'm concerned a true car enthusiast cannot be dumb. We leave that to the F&F rice crowds. I simply responded to your question about keeping it longer. Ferraris don't sell that well in the EU (50k above MSRP) so maybe I would think differently if I owned a 430 in the States. I just don't see the point in selling a car that I'm actually enjoying, escpecially if it was speced exactly to my demands, whether it has 5, 15 or 30.000 miles on the clock, regardless of the profit to be gained. Like it has been said before, most people here don't buy their cars as an investment.

Quote:
    Freak 2 said:
    Don't they pay TAXES on cars in THE MIGHTY US, which you ALWAYS LOOSE when selling ?????
    We pay 21% + 5000 Euro BIV (Tax to put the car "In Traffic") !!!!!
    Wasn't Nick THE GREAT FERRARI MAN, NOW it's very easy to understand WHY, they don't cost him ONE PENNY, instead he is MAKING MONEY in driving Ferrari's, WHAT A LUCKY BASTARD !!!!!
    For me it's VERY CLEAR, if they would cost him big time, like they do here in Europe, he wouldn't drive ONE !!!!!
    IMHO that's HOW FAR his FERRARI LOVE goes, playing "The Big Spender" WITHOUT spending ANY !!!!!
    CONGRATS Man, you are one LUCKY GUY !!!!!

You don't lose on taxes in NY.
    When you're trading in a used car for a new car you only pay tax on the difference.
    Or if the used car is worth the same as the new car you pay $0 tax.
    ie) When I trade in my CS for a 430, if the CS is worth $200,000 and the F430 cost $200,000 I pay zero tax.

For many US F-car salesman most of their time is spent "rotating" good customers in and out of new cars where the customer gets a new car every year or so for nothing (except for the interest if theres a bank note), even making money if the stars line up right. In the US if you can establish this kind of relationship with a dealer you're golden. But it's built upon trust from both sides and doesn't come along overnight. Much of it for a new customer and first car (if you want a new car at msrp) is based on waiting years in the beginning. But then once you have a car waiting for the next one (which wont take as long as the first) while you're enjoying the car you have isn't bad at all.

This is not aimed at you Freak - But buying smart (if you're lucky enough) like Nick doesn't make someone any less of an Enthusiast IMO. I'm sure most people in the US if presented with the same opportunity would do the same thing. Or would you say - Charge me $50,000 for the depreciation anyway, I want to show how big a car Enthusiast I really am ? Doubt it.

Stradale,

I think most of us around the world envy Nick's position. If I had the chance to change into a new F car on a fairly regular basis and lose no cash in the process I'd be an extremely happy guy. That must be a fantastic feeling. I think Ferrari should gift me a car to get me started off on the ladder in light of all the money I've lost over the years on Fiats, Alfa Romeos and Lancia's. I'm not greedy, I'll happily except a lightly used, previously enjoyed 360!

I dont envy Nick.

He doesnt own a Bugatti.

Quote:
    pete r said:
    Ok guys, I have a 996tt and love it, but have always wanted a 360. Anyone out there owned both? What can you add to my decision making. I do like to drive my cars, I am not one of those car owners that just let the car sit. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Very close - 2002 996 TT (sold) & 360 Challenge Stradale

Haven't owned a 360 Modena but my CS is similar.
    To put it simply the 360 is just going to be more fun to drive and own than the TT. But the TT is more practical.

In terms of how much fun - A lot of it depends on the type of driving, the area you live /the weather etc.
    One thing I will tell you against the 360 is that it it is difficult to see out the back/ to the rear so you have to practice against some traffic cones, backing up etc. before parking fequently.

With my CS I have to watch for driveway inclines very carefully. Between the cars extended front spoiler and the shorter spings it would be easy to scrape if I wasn't careful. The TT only touched its lip on more extreme inclines and can be easily replaced if scraped up. I believe the Modena's clearance falls somewhere in between the Turbo and the Stradale. You will need to pay attention to curbs when opening the doors on the 360. And the paint on the Porsche is tougher then on the 360. Not sure if it has to do with aluminum or not but you have to be careful. It will also dent easier.

Overall quality wise the 360 has the TT beat. Feels more special. Fit and finish on the Ferrari is remarkable. And if you get a 360 chances of seeing another one just like yours is very slim. And the sound (especially with a Tubi) hands down goes to the 360. Both cars are a blast to drive with the edge going to the 360. The 360 feels like more of a race car. The TT gives you better wet performance. Depending on seats the 360 is a little harder to get in and out of. The TT in my area is a nice car but it blends in. The 360 will get looks and thumbs up from everyone around. It's a lot of fun with Family and friends but there's not a time where I'm driving my CS that someone isn't hanging out the window in the car next to me or coming up to talk to me at gas stops, etc. which can also be a real pain sometimes. If you like that kinda stuff then a 360 is the way to go.

Ideally I would keep the TT for everyday and use the 360 for the fair weather weekends etc. Another thing is it's a great time to buy a pre-owned 360 Mondena. Good low milaege examples can be bought at msrp or lower (in the US). Just a year ago mint low milaege 360 Modena's were selling higher. Also buying a pre-owned 360 from a dealer may get you a place in line for a 430 (I would make that the closer for a deal)

Good luck !

Quote:
    When I trade in my CS for a 430, if the CS is worth $200,000 and the F430 cost $200,000 I pay zero tax.

For many US F-car salesman most of their time is spent "rotating" good customers in and out of new cars where the customer gets a new car every year or so for nothing (except for the interest if theres a bank note), even making money if the stars line up right. In the US if you can establish this kind of relationship with a dealer you're golden. But it's built upon trust from both sides and doesn't come along overnight. Much of it for a new customer and first car (if you want a new car at msrp) is based on waiting years in the beginning. But then once you have a car waiting for the next one (which wont take as long as the first) while you're enjoying the car you have isn't bad at all.

I guess if you have this set up you need to make sure you take perfect care of the car and keep the miles very low ... so I see why you would also want the 911 so the Ferrari does not get driven that much ... " I am sure it is also very wise to really take care of your Ferrari sales guy if you know what I mean

Quote:
    OCEAN said:
    Quote:
    When I trade in my CS for a 430, if the CS is worth $200,000 and the F430 cost $200,000 I pay zero tax.

I guess if you have this set up you need to make sure you take perfect care of the car and keep the miles very low ... so I see why you would also want the 911 so the Ferrari does not get driven that much ... " I am sure it is also very wise to really take care of your Ferrari sales guy if you know what I mean

Nothing could be further from the truth. The relationship with the dealer is strictly business and above board. I turn the car in to them when I am ready to sell. They have no concern regarding when I sell, the amount of miles on the car and its condition. They get their commission on whatever they sell.

Ocean, I know your trying to find fault with the arrangement but there is none. It is a win-win for the dealer and loyal customer.

I am not trying to find fault ... I would like to become a 430 owner and wish I had known how to do this 3 or four years ago . I would love to buy a spider and having to pay 50 -100K over sticker is something I can not do . I find it hard to believe people would want a 360 when the 430 is out . I would not want to have to buy a used 360 at msrp so I could get on a list . For those that do pay over sticker I bet it is tricky with insurance , getting that (real world over sticker what it would cost to replace the car today ) when the insurance company probably will only give you MSRP at best .

Quote:
    nberry said:
    Quote:
    OCEAN said:
    Quote:

Nothing could be further from the truth. The relationship with the dealer is strictly business and above board. I turn the car in to them when I am ready to sell. They have no concern regarding when I sell, the amount of miles on the car and its condition. They get their commission on whatever they sell.

Ocean, I know your trying to find fault with the arrangement but there is none. It is a win-win for the dealer and loyal customer.

This is NOT the way a dealer should sell !!
    Ferrari should do something about that, so that REAL Ferrari buyers could buy their car at 'normal' prices !

.......... selling these cars to a 'select' group of posers, who hardly put some miles on it, because of resale value, who commonly choose red/tan, for again, resale value, is NOT the way Ferrari's are meant to sell !!

Ferrari should do something about that, so that REAL Ferrari buyers could buy their car at 'normal' prices ! I agree but is an Italian thing ....... I have a friend in Miami that paid 100K over sticker for one of the first 430 Spiders and he got it at the Ferrari dealer ... I could not believe the actual Ferrari dealer could do that . So one spider comes in and it goes out for 100K over sticker and then that same dealer a few weeks later lets one go to someone else for MSRP ( hard to believe that there is not some kind of somthing going on in that deal ) . I can see though that the way this may work well for the dealer is that he gets to sell the same car twice and those guys do not have that many cars to sell .

Quote:
    OCEAN said:
    Ferrari should do something about that, so that REAL Ferrari buyers could buy their car at 'normal' prices ! I agree but is an Italian thing ....... I have a friend in Miami that paid 100K over sticker for one of the first 430 Spiders and he got it at the Ferrari dealer ... I could not believe the actual Ferrari dealer could do that . So one spider comes in and it goes out for 100K over sticker and then that same dealer a few weeks later lets one go to someone else for MSRP ( hard to believe that there is not some kind of somthing going on in that deal ) . I can see though that the way this may work well for the dealer is that he gets to sell the same car twice and those guys do not have that many cars to sell .

If it is a official dealer, than he is supposed to sell at MSRP, NOTHING more !!! He is a criminal in my eyes, NOT a businessman ! He should lose his contract with Ferrari.

Like I said, these guys are selling to a group of posers, who hardly uses the car, because they are afraid to loose some resale value. When resale prices should drop, these same posers, with their 'good, butt kissing relationship' should NEVER buy any Ferrari again ! (no matter what they say, they won't, at least 99%)

My dealer (one of the 4 official in Belgium) even sold a 430 to a guy who bought his FIRST Ferrai ever. AND the car was delivered together with mine and another, as one of the FIRST three 430's in Belgium, it was in januari. .... is that dealer dumb, NO, he sold the car to someone who really deserves one ! (the guy already had some faktory visits, loved Ferrari for a long time, .... and the dealer knew that). So my dealer is a REAL FERRARI dealer, not just a businessman, he sells the SPIRIT of Enzo !!!

Quote:
    Patriek said:

If it is a official dealer, than he is supposed to sell at MSRP, NOTHING more !!! He is a criminal in my eyes, NOT a businessman ! He should lose his contract with Ferrari.

Like I said, these guys are selling to a group of posers, who hardly uses the car, because they are afraid to loose some resale value. When resale prices should drop, these same posers, with their 'good, butt kissing relationship' should NEVER buy any Ferrari again ! (no matter what they say, they won't, at least 99%)

My dealer (one of the 4 official in Belgium) even sold a 430 to a guy who bought his FIRST Ferrai ever. AND the car was delivered together with mine and another, as one of the FIRST three 430's in Belgium, it was in januari. .... is that dealer dumb, NO, he sold the car to someone who really deserves one ! (the guy already had some faktory visits, loved Ferrari for a long time, .... and the dealer knew that). So my dealer is a REAL FERRARI dealer, not just a businessman, he sells the SPIRIT of Enzo !!!

I could not agree more with your post Ferrari should focus on real enthusiasts (which are not necessarily long-term customers) as this is the only sustainable strategy to retain and strengthen brand value.

Maybe Ferrari should increase their quantities to the U.S. because of the demand. But that would come at the expense of the rest of the world's quantities. Or maybe Ferrari should increase production to meet the U.S. demand.

if I had the money I would honestly keep all the Ferraris I buy because I would enjoy them...I am in agreement with Patriek but being in Nick's position wouldn't be too bad

Quote:
    Patriek said:
    Quote:
    OCEAN said:

Patriek your letting your emotions cloud your judgment. A dealership in the US is lucky to get 40 cars a year. If they sold those cars to people who turn around and sell them for a profit, which many would, where does this leave the dealer? Profit on 40 cars will not compensate for the operating expense of the dealership. Since there are limited cars, service profit is not enough to make up for the short fall.

I would wager your dealership sells other manufacturers cars.

Finally I am an ardent Ferrari fan/enthusiast and the fact that I do not keep Ferrari's in a long time ownership does not make me less so.

The dealers are supposed to sell the cars to people who don't flip the car for a profit.

Honestly Nick, would you buy a 430 if you know there is not sutch a resale profit ...

Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    Quote:
    Freak 2 said:
    Don't they pay TAXES on cars in THE MIGHTY US, which you ALWAYS LOOSE when selling ?????
    We pay 21% + 5000 Euro BIV (Tax to put the car "In Traffic") !!!!!
    Wasn't Nick THE GREAT FERRARI MAN, NOW it's very easy to understand WHY, they don't cost him ONE PENNY, instead he is MAKING MONEY in driving Ferrari's, WHAT A LUCKY BASTARD !!!!!
    For me it's VERY CLEAR, if they would cost him big time, like they do here in Europe, he wouldn't drive ONE !!!!!
    IMHO that's HOW FAR his FERRARI LOVE goes, playing "The Big Spender" WITHOUT spending ANY !!!!!
    CONGRATS Man, you are one LUCKY GUY !!!!!

You don't lose on taxes in NY.
    When you're trading in a used car for a new car you only pay tax on the difference.
    Or if the used car is worth the same as the new car you pay $0 tax.
    ie) When I trade in my CS for a 430, if the CS is worth $200,000 and the F430 cost $200,000 I pay zero tax.

This is not aimed at you Freak - But buying smart (if you're lucky enough) like Nick doesn't make someone any less of an Enthusiast IMO. I'm sure most people in the US if presented with the same opportunity would do the same thing. Or would you say - Charge me $50,000 for the depreciation anyway, I want to show how big a car Enthusiast I really am ? Doubt it.

NO PROBLEM Stradale, so YOU are A VERY LUCKY GUY too !!
    I have loved cars ever since I was a little boy and FERRARI in particular (I have MANY Ferrari but they are TOO SMALL to get in ;-p), if we could get the same conditions over here, I'M VERY SURE THAT I WOULD DRIVE A FERRARI TOO !!
    With the situation over here (Taxes etc...) they are WAY over my budget, but I drive a brandnew Boxster S with all the options I wanted (Almost - still some to retrofit because of non available at the time of ordering) and I am VERY HAPPY with this PORSCHE, so this makes ME : A VERY LUCKY GUY...TOO !!

Profit on 40 cars will not compensate for the operating expense of the dealership. Since there are limited cars, service profit is not enough to make up for the short fall. That is why most dealerships that sell Ferrari's sell other cars also like the Collection in Miami .

i agree with patriek ,but nevetheless what nick said is also true , cars allowances dont compensate for the operating expenses...same here..

Quote:
    dhayek said:
    i agree with patriek ,but nevetheless what nick said is also true , cars allowances dont compensate for the operating expenses...same here..

So sell other brands. The Ferrari dealer here sells cars at strictly MSRP although there is fierce competition for every car. They are also a Maseratti dealer btw.

Quote:
    nberry said:
    Quote:
    If it is a official dealer, than he is supposed to sell at MSRP, NOTHING more !!! He is a criminal in my eyes, NOT a businessman !

Why do you say that? Surely it's not criminal. Is it contrary to the arrangement between the factory and the dealer?

Quote:
    Patriek said:
    The dealers are supposed to sell the cars to people who don't flip the car for a profit.

Honestly Nick, would you buy a 430 if you know there is not sutch a resale profit ...

Dealers don't sell to people that flip for profit. I don't think you understand what's happening here. I completely agree with you - Dealers shouldn't sell to customers that immediately flip the car around for profit. There are people out there that have bought new F430/F430 Spiders that have listed their cars for sale immediately after delivery. My dealer black lists anyone that does this. If you take possesion of a car and then put it on the market right after delivery you cannot buy another car from them. On the other hand their good customers will enjoy their cars for a year or so and trade in for a new one. They want as many people as possible contributing to their charity rallys and events like the one I'm going to this weekend. They sell cars to people that enjoy owning them. You wont find a F430 customer of my dealer that isnt completely passionate and crazy about driving the car. Matter of fact they wont sell 05 or 06's unless you already purchased a car from them partly because they want to be 100% sure you're not going to flip the car for profit. Unless you're an enthusiast you're not getting a car.

Sure it sounds macho but do you think someone has to beat the crap out of a car and hold it for years and years before they're good enough for another one ? Does how much money someone lose validate their passion for the brand ? To answer the question you asked Nick - I would still buy Ferrari if I lost money doing so. Why not ? I lose money on my other car purchases why wouldn't I be willing to do so with a Ferrari ? But the fact that I won't lose money makes the whole experience that much more fun.

Spec'ing out a new Ferrari is a blast and delivery of a Ferrari is right up there with the greatest feelings in the world. The only thing better is being able to do it every year or so.

Let me ask you a question - If the strong US Ferrari market fell apart and was no longer partially responsible for helping the residual value of your own F430 and you would lose twice as much money would you still buy a 430 ?

Better yet, answer this "Honestly".. If you were in Nicks position would you do exactly like he is doing, rotating new cars every year or so at your discretion, making money in the process OR would you really do as you are implying and pass on getting a new car every year or so that you can hold onto the older model or year and lose money while the car depreciates ? the truth now.

Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    Dealers shouldn't sell to customers that immediately flip the car around for profit. There are people out there that have bought new F430/F430 Spiders that have listed their cars for sale immediately after delivery. My dealer black lists anyone that does this. If you take possesion of a car and then put it on the market right after delivery you cannot buy another car from them. On the other hand their good customers will enjoy their cars for a year or so and trade in for a new one.

Sorry, I disagree.

I do not think there is a major difference between a customer who sells after 12 months and a customer who sells after 12 days.

Why? Because most of those who sell after 12 months would not do so if economies would work out differently (i.e. if there was substantial depreciation).

Ferrari should put customers selling after 12 months on the black list as well: No real enthusiast would sell a built-to-order Ferrari after such a short period of time (except the car had too many bugs). Also, a longer holding period might support the official dealers due to higher service revenues.

Quote:
    MKSGR said:
    Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    Dealers shouldn't sell to customers that immediately flip the car around for profit. There are people out there that have bought new F430/F430 Spiders that have listed their cars for sale immediately after delivery. My dealer black lists anyone that does this. If you take possesion of a car and then put it on the market right after delivery you cannot buy another car from them. On the other hand their good customers will enjoy their cars for a year or so and trade in for a new one.

Sorry, I disagree.

I do not think there is a major difference between a customer who sells after 12 months and a customer who sells after 12 days.

Why? Because most of those who sell after 12 months would not do so if economies would work out differently (i.e. if there was substantial depreciation).

Ferrari should put customers selling after 12 months on the black list as well: No real enthusiast would sell a built-to-order Ferrari after such a short period of time (except the car had too many bugs). Also, a longer holding period might support the official dealers due to higher service revenues.

I think it's the other way around.
    Sure there are guys that are only buying Ferrari's to flip for profit but in general the more passionate the car guy the more frequent they would probably buy and sell for the new model or for a change of colors and options etc. If you're not an enthusiast these kind of things don't matter. ie)I think a lot of guys that own 360's no matter how new would love a new F430. That doesn't make them less of an enthusiast. And I completely disagree that people wouldn't sell after a year if the economies worked out differently. I'm living proof. In the last 3 years I've bought and sold 4 sports cars that I lost money on. I did so because I love cars and wanted to experience them. I would order a new Ferrari every year (if I was able) even if it cost me money. One year a coupe ,the next a spider ,the next the new model. According to you I'm not a real enthusiast. Anyone I know can vouch for me as being the biggest enthusiast, car nut they know. I'm not here because I'm trying to find ways to make my Ferrari experience more profitable. I'm here because I love cars. Some people have golf, some have other hobbies. Cars (especially Ferrari's) is my passion. We can agree to disagree on that point.

Also if that were the case (where people were forced to hold their cars longer then a year) besides putting the dealer out of business hardly anyone would be able to buy a nice pre-owned car. There wouldn't be any available. And prices would be so outragous no one could afford one.

To be honest,
    I now have my 430 for about 9 months, I could NOT imagine I should sell it in about 3 months, NO WAY ! what should I have to buy, .. a spider maybe ? what else ???? and next year, if there isn't anything new ... what do you do than ??

The worst thing of all, is that a lot of you guys are even chosing the car in matter of resale (red/tan, not so mutch options ...)
    Look at Nicks 430, (red/tan) he has already sold it, and he dindn't took delivery of his new one .

Sorry, like MKSGR says, Ferrari should put you guys on the black list, and for sure choose some serious dealers, like we here in europe have !

Quote:
    Patriek said:
    To be honest,
    I now have my 430 for about 9 months, I could NOT imagine I should sell it in about 3 months, NO WAY ! what should I have to buy, .. a spider maybe ? what else ???? and next year, if there isn't anything new ... what do you do than ??

The worst thing of all, is that a lot of you guys are even chosing the car in matter of resale (red/tan, not so mutch options ...)
    Look at Nicks 430, (red/tan) he has already sold it, and he dindn't took delivery of his new one .

Sorry, like MKSGR says, Ferrari should put you guys on the black list, and for sure choose some serious dealers, like we here in europe have !

First off, I don't believe you. In your market maybe but if you were in the US and someone offered you a new F430 in (spec'd anyway you wanted) and offered you $20,000 over what you paid for your car to trade I don't believe you wouldn't do it..sorry. If I'm wrong you would probably be the one guy in a 100 that wouldn't take that deal.

When I get my F430 it will be just enough time to hold the car a year or so to buy the F430 CS. Just because you don't want to trade doesn't mean I should be black listed for changing models.. That's ridiculous.

I hate tan so I don't order it. Matter of fact I didn't like the red& black alcantara in the Challenge Stradale so I ordered mine with all black alcantara. I order my cars the way I want them. If someone else likes it during re-sale - great.

Regarding "not so mutch options" - I'm ordering my F430 with racing seats because that's what I like. Doesn't matter to me what the re-sale is like. My car will be well North of $205,000. But maybe I should order a purple F430 because that's my favorite color. Would I be okay in your book then ?

I'm also ordering CCM's. Did you ? If not I think you should be black listed. What kind of real enthusiast would order a F430 without CCM's ?

btw : Didn't you sell a 360 spider for the 430 ? You should be black listed.

YOU ARE WRONG !! tell me, what should I buy in the beginning of next year, if I should (forced to) sell my 430 ???

WHAT IF THERE IS NO 430 CS ???????????

I DID ORDER THE CCM !!!! and the racing seats, and the challenge rims, and the roll barr, and the 4 point harness, .....

I SOLD THE 360 spider FOR 125K, so I lost 35K, after only 3000 miles
    I didn't care (maybe a little ) because I didn't liked it anymore. I was on the list for the CS, but when I saw the 430 at the "secret preview in 20/7/2004" I was sold ...

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    777764 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    441905 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    262874 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    261096 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    85360 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5635 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

880772 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    816262 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM