Crown

Board: Ferrari Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

ready to order 430,opinions and help needed plz!!!

hi all i decided today to make the move ,went to the dealer,got a built date and everything ,these are the options i am taking:
    scuderia shields , yellow calipers ,leather roof panel,leather rear bench and underdoor ,electrical seats , hifi with sub , bluetooth ,cd changer ,stitching,rear sensors
    as for the hardest part that is the color int/ext i am lost between 2 combinations :
    1- solid black exterior with black interior with yellow stitching,yellow rpm,yellow seat belts(if available),yellow calipers and the yellow shields of course
    2-titanium exterior with dark tan interior (cuio sella,check the pic) as the one on my current 360, i like it ,also yellow rpm,yellow calipers,shields but without stitching.
    any other suggestions ,or color combos will be helpful . and what interior colors suits the titanium exterior?
    thanks

Re: ready to order 430,opinions and help needed plz!!!

I would not go with the Black/Black, but I love the interior shown above. I think that interior color would go well with Black, Red, or Blue. For Titanium exterior, I think the dark burgundy red interior is best...

With Titanium try a blue interior. They have several shades. They all look real good.

Quote:
    nberry said:
    With Titanium try a blue interior. They have several shades. They all look real good.

Yes. Blue is nice. I like light grey interior as well. very spaceship-esque

Option 2! Titanium exterior with Tan or Red interior... your current shade of tan looks nicest!

Can't imagine a 430 w/o CCM and w/o sport seats....
    Would get the Enzo style wheels if getting CCM....o/w the CS-style wheels are better for hiding the "girlie" brakes
    Consider carbon fiber for dash inserts and cf paddles.
    With titanium, may want to also consider blk leather w/red stitching, tach, scud red calipers...or yell stitch, tach, yell calipers....
    So, F is now doing colored belts? Borrowing P option ideas again are they? (they're offering painted wheels as well)....

thanks all ,in fact i have a problem with all shades of blue ,and i saw a titanium with grey 430 i did not like the combo.
    vksf , i thought about titanium with black interior and yellow stitches,calipers rpm etc.. but everybody around me told me this combo wont fit together.. conclusion..i am soooo lost..
    i have also been told that titanium with burgundy fits well 2gether..but again i havent seen all of these combos.. would anybody know a site or have pics of different combos int/ext????? that would be really helpful.thanks

Black on black with yellow stitching, yellow calipers and sheilds is

titanium and brown, dark tan (same thing) ? Not for me at all. Ferrari interiors shouldn't look brown imo. But there's lots of them out there so my opinion means nothing in the grander scheme of things.

Quote:
    dhayek said:
    i have also been told that titanium with burgundy fits well 2gether..but again i havent seen all of these combos..

I've got a titanium/bordeaux that is about a week out...I'll post pics when I can.

Gary

Quote:
    dhayek said:
    thanks all ,in fact i have a problem with all shades of blue ,and i saw a titanium with grey 430 i did not like the combo.
    vksf , i thought about titanium with black interior and yellow stitches,calipers rpm etc.. but everybody around me told me this combo wont fit together.. conclusion..i am soooo lost..
    i have also been told that titanium with burgundy fits well 2gether..but again i havent seen all of these combos.. would anybody know a site or have pics of different combos int/ext????? that would be really helpful.thanks

Titanium with black interior and silver stitching looks awesome. Yellow calipers and sheilds.

Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    Black on black with yellow stitching, yellow calipers and sheilds is

titanium and brown, dark tan (same thing) ? Not for me at all. Ferrari interiors shouldn't look brown imo. But there's lots of them out there so my opinion means nothing in the grander scheme of things.

Yeah, the tan and wine-colored stuff in a F seems like "elder gentleman racer" look

Also consider tit w/blk leather and silver stitching, yell calipers and tach...or alum-colored calipers and tach.....I believe a rennteamer recently got a similar-spec'd 430 and posted pics...

dhayek,

go with the black/black with yellow contrast combo!!
    Don't forget to get the "SPECIAL STITCHING" which is only slightly more expensive (EUR200 or so) but looks so much more luxurious.

Is the upgraded stereo any good? >>ALL?

Quote:
    iyori said:

I'd prefer an aftermarket exhaust that lets you enjoy the included 4.3L stereo

Quote:
    iyori said:

My thought as well. Really do not need the upgrade.

Iyori do you have a black interior with the special yellow stitching? If so I would love to see a picture.

Quote:
    iyori said:

IMO standard stereo quality is quite acceptable, and having in mind that in the F430 it's kind of a crime to listen to the stereo...

and personally i don't like this subwoofer installment behind/between the seats.

zzoba , do you have on the site more pics of your car???

Quote:
    VKSF said:
    Yeah, the tan and wine-colored stuff in a F seems like "elder gentleman racer" look

I resemble that remark! I prefer to think of it as "classically elegant". My original order was titanium/black and silver stitching but changed at the last minute.

Gary

Quote:
    tdf360 said:
    Quote:
    VKSF said:

I resemble that remark! I prefer to think of it as "classically elegant". My original order was titanium/black and silver stitching but changed at the last minute.

Gary

Gary, shouldn't you be called "tit430", instead of "tdf360"? I'm sure you can probably out-drive in your "classically elegant" 430 any of the guys who opt for the 430s w/"boy racer" color schemes and PlayStation-like trannies....

Quote:
    tdf360 said:
    Quote:
    VKSF said:

Gary - I think it'll look great

Gary, have you gotten your car yet? I should get mine in about ten days. You bought it from Brad right?

Quote:
    Chrigel said:
    Gary, have you gotten your car yet? I should get mine in about ten days. You bought it from Brad right?

Yes I did. The car came off the line around 7/26 or so. It has not been invoiced so I assume it has not cleared customs yet. Brad and Evan are so busy these days I hate to bother them asking for continual updates, I'm sure they'll let me know when it's on the truck. When was yours completed? Color and options? Coupe or Spider?

Gary

Quote:
    zzboba said:
    Quote:
    iyori said:

IMO standard stereo quality is quite acceptable, and having in mind that in the F430 it's kind of a crime to listen to the stereo...

and personally i don't like this subwoofer installment behind/between the seats.

Totally agree! Couldn't have said it better.

what do you guys think of titanium with black interior and red stitches?

and that is titanium with black interior and yellow stitching....

Quote:
    dhayek said:
    what do you guys think of titanium with black interior and red stitches?

Personally I don't like the red stitching with a black interior. It just seem "too much" for me.
    But allow me another question: why did you order the PDC? Is it really necessary? And don't the sensors look some kind of weird at a Ferrari sports car (it's no 612 Scag )?

rossi ,i drive my car everyday ,sensors can only be a plus ,unless they look bad ,on my current modena i installed a pdc that is a band that you place inside the rear bumper ,it is working excellent ,and you dont see anything from the outside .and in case i see a pic of sensors on 430 and they look bad i will delete the option for sure ,and franckly i am 90% sure they will look bad ,and i will install my "old" pdc...
    concerning the red stitching,the black interior without any "trick" looks a little bit fade thats why i am thinking of stitching(yellow or red)

Quote:
    dhayek said:
    rossi ,i drive my car everyday ,sensors can only be a plus ,unless they look bad ,on my current modena i installed a pdc that is a band that you place inside the rear bumper ,it is working excellent ,and you dont see anything from the outside .and in case i see a pic of sensors on 430 and they look bad i will delete the option for sure ,and franckly i am 90% sure they will look bad ,and i will install my "old" pdc...
    concerning the red stitching,the black interior without any "trick" looks a little bit fade thats why i am thinking of stitching(yellow or red)

Did anybody ask for pics again?

This is Jean Todt's blue F430 Spider. In that colour you can hardly recognise the PDC, at least on these pics. Funny thing is, that he seems to have PDC rear AND front, but if you are not Jean Todt, you can only order PDC for the rear.

Pic of the front PDC:

Rossi, thx for the pictures Is it TDF Blue ?

How do you know it is Jean Tod's car?
    In France he used to drive a black 575M, with black tinted glasses and black-painted wheels, and a diplomatic license plate from the Republic of San Marino (He is one of the ambassadors, along with M.Shumacher).
    Seems like he likes special wheels, as the ones of his spider are chromed ones.

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/16/24 3:13 PM
    watt
    754303 1797
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    431218 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    258777 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    255714 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    79725 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5260 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

868693 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    802492 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM