Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Tesla

^

I have seen others try, in vain, to convince you re your "Tesla" fixation and folly. 

If I were like you and prone to proselytizing about the sub par Tesla, I am smart enough to learn from their failures and avoid trying to convince anyone of anything.

Vive la difference! 

cnc:

^

I have seen others try, in vain, to convince you re your "Tesla" fixation and folly. 

If I were like you and prone to proselytizing about the sub par Tesla, I am smart enough to learn from their failures and avoid trying to convince anyone of anything.

Vive la difference! 

I’m all for differences. It does not mean you can’t be factually wrong. 
    As for me convincing other. No need, I don’t even share half of my joy and experience here even though this would be the place I have learned my lesson long ago. , Tesla is doing just fine thanks to all of their satisfied customers. 

“Tesla recalls 362,000 U.S. vehicles over Full Self-Driving software”

(16 February 2023)

WASHINGTON, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Tesla Inc said it would recall 362,000 U.S. vehicles to update its Full Self-Driving (FSD) Beta software after U.S. regulators said on Thursday the driver assistance system did not adequately adhere to traffic safety laws and could cause crashes.

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) said the Tesla software allows a vehicle to "exceed speed limits or travel through intersections in an unlawful or unpredictable manner increases the risk of a crash."

Tesla will release an over-the-air (OTA) software update, and the electric vehicle maker said it is not aware of any injuries or deaths that may be related to the recall issue. The automaker said it had 18 warranty claims.

The recall covers 2016-2023 Model S and Model X vehicles, 2017-2023 Model 3, and 2020-2023 Model Y vehicles equipped with FSD Beta software or pending installation.

Tesla shares were down 3.6% at $206.62 on Thursday afternoon. It was among the most actively traded stocks on U.S. exchanges.

This is a fresh setback for Tesla's driver assistance system, which faces regulatory and public scrutiny. Chief Executive Elon Musk has repeatedly missed his own targets to achieve self-driving capability, which he has touted as a potential cash cow.

NHTSA asked Tesla to recall the vehicles, but the company said despite the recall it did not concur in NHTSA's analysis. The move is a rare intervention by federal regulators in a real-world testing program that the company sees as crucial to the development of cars that can drive themselves.

U.S. senators Ed Markey and Richard Blumenthal, both Democrats, said the recall was "long overdue," adding, "Tesla must finally stop overstating the real capabilities of its vehicles."

The recall comes less than two weeks before the company's March 1 investor day, during which Musk is expected to promote the EV maker's artificial intelligence capability and plans to expand its vehicle lineup.

While Tesla's Autopilot feature assists with steering, accelerating and braking for other vehicles and pedestrians within its lane, the company says FSD is a more advanced system “designed to provide more active guidance and assisted driving” under active supervision of the driver.

Tesla reported having $2.9 billion in deferred revenue at the end of 2022 related to "access to our FSD features, internet connectivity, free Supercharging programs and over-the-air software updates primarily on automotive sales."

Tesla could not be reached for comment, but Musk tweeted on Thursday that the word "recall" for an over-the-air software update is "anachronistic and just flat wrong!"

Tesla released FSD Beta to nearly all of its 400,000 FSD customers in the United States and Canada in the fourth quarter, when it recognized FSD revenue of $324 million. It said it expects to recognize nearly $1 billion of deferred revenue that remains over time as software updates are delivered.

ONGOING PROBES

Musk has positioned FSD technology as one of several artificial intelligence initiatives at Tesla.

Last May, in an interview with members of a Tesla owners club, Musk called full self driving "essential" for the company. "It’s really the difference between Tesla being worth a lot of money or worth basically zero."

NHTSA has an ongoing investigation it opened in 2021 into 830,000 Tesla vehicles with driver assistance system Autopilot over a string of crashes with parked emergency vehicles. NHTSA is reviewing whether Tesla vehicles adequately ensure drivers are paying attention. NHTSA said on Thursday despite the FSD recall its "investigation into Tesla’s Autopilot and associated vehicle systems remains open and active."

Tesla said in "certain rare circumstances ... the feature could potentially infringe upon local traffic laws or customs while executing certain driving maneuvers."

Possible situations where the problem could occur include traveling or turning through certain intersections during a yellow traffic light and making a lane change out of certain turn-only lanes to continue traveling straight, NHTSA said.

NHTSA said "the system may respond insufficiently to changes in posted speed limits or not adequately account for the driver's adjustment of the vehicle's speed to exceed posted speed limits."

Last year, Tesla recalled nearly 54,000 U.S. vehicles with FSD Beta software that may allow some models to conduct "rolling stops" and not come to a complete stop at some intersections, posing a safety risk, NHTSA said.

Tesla and NHTSA say FSD's advanced driving features do not make the cars autonomous and require drivers to pay attention.

In December, NHTSA opened two new special investigations into crashes involving Tesla vehicles, including an eight-vehicle crash in San Francisco on the Bay Bridge in which a driver reported the FSD feature had malfunctioned.

Since 2016, NHTSA has opened more than three dozen investigations involving Tesla crashes where advanced driver assistance systems were suspected of use and 19 deaths were reported.

Link: https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/tesla-recalls-362000-us-vehicles-over-full-self-driving-software-2023-02-16/ 

Really isn't news. Should have done so a lot earlier. Everyone in the world knows there is a problem there except the Tesla people, who think Elon is god and can do no wrong. 

Their FSD and Autopilot system just isn't safe and is being mislabeled to confuse consumers. Nothing more.

--

Here we go again. Lol 

Leawood911:

Here we go again. Lol 

My thoughts exactly when I saw the news yesterday. I so enjoy watching you guys bicker about this. Smiley

Whoopsy:

Really isn't news. Should have done so a lot earlier. Everyone in the world knows there is a problem there except the Tesla people, who think Elon is god and can do no wrong. 

Their FSD and Autopilot system just isn't safe and is being mislabeled to confuse consumers. Nothing more.

You know what? I never informed myself about this system, always thought that this is some highly advanced proprietary Tesla shit which goes beyond everything available on the market. I wasn't thinking level 4 or 5, I was kind of thinking level 6. Smiley Never was interested in self driving technology, so I knew very little about it and it's challenges. When I saw Tesla drivers driving their cars in the US reading newspapers or books or even taking a nap, I thought to myself "wow, Tesla is great, amazing product". 
    Now that I have informed myself about this tech and what Tesla does, I am shocked that they haven't really invented something new. They were ahead of their competition two or three years ago but their system was never really safe for reading a book at the steering wheel or even taking a nap, now I understand it. I don't know what they labeled it and I couldn't care less but I cannot believe Tesla owners would really trust this system. The only magical thing about Tesla's self driving technology is that not more people have been killed using it. SmileySmiley 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), BMW Z4 M40i (2022), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)

Leawood911:

Here we go again. Lol 

In your mind, as a knowledgable Tesla person, you can't see anything wrong. It's just a name for a car function, Autopilot and Full Self Driving. Not unlike the Porsche people don't even bat an eye when the trim levels for Taycan was announced with turbo and turbo s trim. And you wonder what's the big fuzz about it for.

The difference lies with while Porsche is only describing trims levels, Tesla is labelling key functions of the car. You as an informed Tesla person, KNOWS they don't actually mean what the name says and driver supervision is needed using those functions. Nothing wrong there, logical thinking. 

The big problem lies with the end users, the consumers. They are dumb, they are stupid, they are illogical. You as a software guy should know this intimately. End users CANNOT be trusted. They do things without logic involved. 

A piece of software calls for a binary feedback from the user, you program in path A and path B, and a big sign telling the user to click either A or B. Job done right? Very logical. But nooooooo, you need to program in a path C just in case the user doesn't follow instructions and do whatever. Your path C will force the user to go back to choosing A or B. Normally this is part of the beta phase where beta testers will try and break things, and they WILL. 

Tesla tried to save money and time by asking the end users to be the beta testers for them. Well those end users are out in the open, not in a controlled environment. The software mostly worked, but in cases when it doesn't it is posing as a danger to the general public. Something Elon still doesn't want to acknowledge. 

Tesla's deceptive labeling of the advance cruise control functions tricks most end users into believing the car can do something it is not capable of doing. Even the big warning labels and such won't help as end users all will ignore it. This is where Tesla is at fault for not programming path C, forcing the end user to get back on the programmed path, aka driver monitoring. Ford, GM, and others provided that in contrast. 

And we still haven't get to the part where Tesla's AI are flawed can can't follow road rules or identifying objects yet. 

--

“Tesla cofounder calls Autopilot and FSD software 'crap' that could risk the carmaker's future

(18 February 2023)

Martin Eberhard said he's not a fan of Elon Musk's plans for self-driving software at Tesla. 

• Tesla cofounder Martin Eberhard said he's "not a big fan" of autonomous cars.
    • He said self-driving cars were not a part of Tesla's mission when he cofounded the company in 2003.
    • The Tesla cofounder said it's a "mistake to think of a car as a software platform.”

Elon Musk has made autonomous driving a top priority at Tesla, but one of the carmaker's original founders doesn't approve.

"In my opinion, we need to get out of the habit of thinking about all of this autonomous stuff as being connected to EVs. They're separate," Martin Eberhard, a cofounder of Tesla, told Insider. "I'd like to see people thinking about making cars that people can drive."

Eberhard, who Musk ousted as CEO of Tesla in 2007, said creating software for the electric cars to drive themselves was the least of his concerns when he was at Tesla.

"So, keep in mind that all this FSD autonomous, autopilot crap — none of that existed when I was there," he said. "We were still busy trying to make the car work and we never thought about that at all. That came later. That requires a much, much bigger budget than we had."

When Eberhard left Tesla in 2007, the company had yet to release its first car. The carmaker was working to develop the Tesla Roadster, a tiny sports car based off the Lotus Elise. The Lotus Elise was a two-seater convertible that the British car company Lotus Cars first sold in 1996.

The Tesla cofounder said that while he appreciates "safety-oriented systems" like driver-assist features, he's "not a big fan" of autonomous driving. He said Musk appears preoccupied with autonomous cars and identified that as one of his biggest concerns for Tesla under Musk's leadership.

Musk has been promising for years that Tesla will put fully autonomous cars on the road. Last year, the billionaire said the carmaker's self-driving software is the difference between Tesla being worth a lot of money and Tesla being worth almost nothing.

Today, Tesla is known for its over-the-air software updates, and Musk has said that the company "is as much a software company as it is a hardware company." But Eberhard disagrees with that approach.

"I think it's a mistake to think of a car as a software platform, you know, like an iPhone or something. It's not the same," Eberhard said.

"I have an iPhone and every time I get a software update, there's bugs in there," he added. "These bugs mean, for example, that occasionally my news-feed app crashes. That's not a big deal because it's just an annoyance on iPhone. But that kind of a bug shows up in the software that controls, for example, my brakes or the steering, it can kill you."

All current Tesla models come with the carmaker's Autopilot driver-assist program. Tesla owners can also buy the company's Full Self-Driving beta feature for $15,000 or through a $199 monthly subscription. The beta feature enables the vehicle to automatically change lanes, enter and exit highways, recognize stop signs and traffic lights, and park. Both programs still require a licensed driver to monitor the system at all times, and Tesla's AI system collects driver data to improve the system as drivers use it. As of December, over 285,000 people had bought the feature.

Over the past few years, Tesla has come under increased scrutiny from regulators over the self-driving software and the company's marketing of the services. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is investigating Autopilot and its potential connection to several accidents.

Eberhard and Musk have disagreed in the past. Eberhard filed a defamation lawsuit against Musk in 2009, after Musk started calling himself a Tesla founder and made negative comments about Eberhard. The lawsuit was settled the same year. Since then, the billionaire has criticized Eberhard online.

Musk didn't respond to multiple requests for comment. Insider's emails to Tesla's press line seeking comment weren't returned.

Link: https://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-fsd-full-self-driving-autopilot-risk-criticism-martin-eberhard-2023-2

Fake it till you made it. It's how Elon gets to scam billions from Wall Street. 

By labelling itself like a software tech company, Elon can command a much higher multiplier for stock price. 

--

Oh boy. Here we go again. 
    So many words to illustrate nothing new or unique.  
    Better things to do like clip my toe nails. 

Judge asks if Musk's $56 billion Tesla pay hangs on a legal 'kill shot'

(21 February 2023)

WILMINGTON, Del. (Reuters) - A trial challenging Elon Musk's $56 billion pay at Tesla Inc may hang on whether a single material misleading disclosure to shareholders would void the compensation plan, which the judge hearing the dispute called "a kill shot."

At Tuesday's closing arguments in a Delaware court, a judge pressed lawyers representing Tesla directors and the investor challenging Musk's pay over whether the company's explosive growth outweighed misleading disclosures about the pay plan in 2018.

The arguments followed a five-day trial in November in the Court of Chancery that featured testimony from the Tesla chief executive about the origins of the 2018 pay package and whether its performance goals were difficult to achieve.

The pay package contributed to Musk's fortune, the world's second-largest, and has no comparison in the world of executive pay. Tesla investor Richard Tornetta sued Musk and the board in 2018, arguing it unjustly enriched Musk and should be voided.

Tornetta's attorney, Greg Varallo, told Chancellor Kathaleen McCormick because the plan was premised on a shareholder vote, any material misleading information given to shareholders meant the plan should be voided.

He said investors were never told that Musk dictated the plan to the board or that the company's directors who were supposedly independent were beholden to Musk through personal and professional ties.

McCormick called his argument the "kill shot" and said it was "elegant" but that she was skeptical. She asked both sides to provide her added briefing on the argument.

Attorneys for the Tesla directors argued that Tornetta never challenged the main details of the proxy that described the plan, such as the goals Musk had to meet.

The directors' attorneys argued that if McCormick determined the statements about director ties to Musk were misleading, she should then decide if the plan was fair to shareholders. The directors' legal team argued it was, because it led to a 10-fold increase in Tesla's stock price.

"Shareholders got their consideration," said Daniel Slifkin, an attorney for the Tesla board. "Shouldn't Mr. Musk get his consideration?"

The package allows Musk to buy 1% of Tesla's stock at a deep discount each time escalating performance and financial targets are met. If the targets are not met, Musk gets nothing, although his wealth still grows when there are increases in Tesla stock as he is a major shareholder.

Tesla has achieved all 12 targets, according to Varallo, as Tesla's value ballooned to briefly top $1 trillion in 2021 from $50 billion when the package was negotiated.

Musk, who also runs rocket company SpaceX, told the court during the trial he considered the pay package as a way to fulfill his ambitions for interplanetary travel.

"It's a way to get humanity to Mars," he testified in November. "So Tesla can assist in potentially achieving that."

A ruling by McCormick will likely take months.

Link: https://www.reuters.com/legal/judge-hear-final-arguments-trial-over-musks-56-bln-tesla-pay-2023-02-21/

--

“Musk's challenge is to stay ahead of the competition with Tesla”

(24 February 2023)

Rivals, including Mercedes and BYD, are catching Tesla fast with new technologies and growing market share.

DETROIT -- Elon Musk will confront a critical challenge during Tesla's Investor Day on March 1. He must convince investors that even though rivals are catching up, the electric-vehicle pioneer can make another leap forward to widen its lead.

Tesla was the No. 1 EV maker worldwide in 2022, but China's BYD and others are closing the gap fast, according to a Reuters analysis of global and regional EV sales data provided by EV-volumes.com.

In fact, BYD passed Tesla in EV sales last year in the Asia-Pacific region, while the Volkswagen Group has been the EV leader in Europe since 2020.

While Tesla narrowed VW's lead in Europe, the U.S. automaker surrendered ground in Asia-Pacific as well as its home market as the competition heats up.

The most significant challenges to Tesla are coming from established automakers and a group of Chinese EV manufacturers.

Several U.S. EV startups that hoped to ride Tesla's coattails are struggling, including luxury EV maker Lucid, whose shares plunged 16 percent on Thursday after disappointing sales and financial results.

Over the next two years, rivals including General Motors, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai and VW will launch scores of new electric vehicles, from a Chevrolet priced below $30,000 to luxury sedans and SUVs that top $100,000.

On Wednesday, Mercedes used Silicon Valley as the backdrop for a lengthy presentation on how Mercedes models of the near-future will immerse their owners in rich streams of entertainment and productivity content, delivered through "hyperscreens" that stretch across the dashboard and make the rectangular screens in Teslas look quaint.

Executives also emphasized that only Mercedes has an advanced, Level 3 partially automated driving system approved for use in Germany, with approval pending in California.

In China, Tesla has had to cut prices on its best-selling models under growing pressure from domestic Chinese manufacturers including BYD, Geely Automobile's Zeekr brand and Nio.

China's EV makers could get another boost if Chinese battery maker CATL follows through on plans to heavily discount batteries used in their vehicles.

Musk has said he will use the March 1 event to outline his "Master Plan Part 3" for Tesla.

In the nearly seven years since Musk published his "Master Plan Part Deux" in July 2016, Tesla pulled ahead of established automakers and EV startups in most important areas of EV design, digital features and manufacturing.

Tesla's vehicles offered features, such as the ability to navigate into a parking space or make rude sounds, that other vehicles lacked.

Tesla's then-novel vertically integrated battery and vehicle production machine helped achieve higher profit margins than most established automakers - even as bigger rivals lost money on their EVs.

Fast-forward to today and Tesla's "Full Self Driving Beta" automated driving is still classified by the company and federal regulators as a "Level 2" driver assistance system that requires the human motorist to be ready to take control at all times. Such systems are common in the industry.

Tesla earlier this month was compelled by federal regulators to revise its FSD software under a recall order.

Tesla has established a wide lead over its rivals in manufacturing technology - an area where it was struggling when Musk put forward the last installment of his "Master Plan."

Now, rivals are copying the company's production technology, buying some of the same equipment Tesla uses.

IDRA, the Italian company that builds huge presses to form large one-piece castings that are the building blocks of Tesla vehicles, said it is now getting orders from other automakers.

Musk has told investors that Tesla can keep its lead in EV manufacturing costs. The company has promised investors that on March 1 they "will be able to see our most advanced production line" in Austin, Texas.

"Manufacturing technology will be our most important long-term strength,” Musk told analysts in January. Asked if Tesla could make money on a vehicle that sold in the U.S. for $25,000 to $30,000 - the EV industry's Holy Grail - Musk was coy.

"I would probably be asking the same question," he said. "But we would be jumping the gun on future announcements."

Link: https://europe.autonews.com/automakers/musks-challenge-keeping-tesla-ahead-competition

“Tesla, Musk sued by shareholders over self-driving safety claims”

27 February 2023 (Reuters) - Tesla Inc and its Chief Executive Elon Musk were sued on Monday by shareholders who accused them of overstating the effectiveness and safety of their electric vehicles' Autopilot and Full Self-Driving technologies.

In a proposed class action filed in San Francisco federal court, shareholders said Tesla defrauded them over four years with false and misleading statements that concealed how its technologies, suspected as a possible cause of multiple fatal crashes, "created a serious risk of accident and injury."

They said Tesla's share price fell several times as the truth became known, including after the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration began investigating the technologies, and reports that the Securities and Exchange Commission was investigating Musk's Autopilot claims.

The share price also fell 5.7% on Feb. 16 after NHTSA forced a recall of more than 362,000 Tesla vehicles equipped with Full Self-Driving beta software because they could be unsafe around intersections.

Tesla has said it acquiesced to the recall, though it disagreed with NHTSA's analysis.

"As a result of defendants' wrongful acts and omissions, and the precipitous decline in the market value of the Company's common stock, plaintiff and other class members have suffered significant losses and damages," the complaint said.

Tesla, which does not have a media relations department, did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Monday's lawsuit led by shareholder Thomas Lamontagne seeks unspecified damages for Tesla shareholders from Feb. 19, 2019 to Feb. 17, 2023. Chief Financial Officer Zachary Kirkhorn and his predecessor Deepak Ahuja are also defendants.

Tesla's share price closed Monday up $10.75, or 5.5%, at $207.63, but the stock has lost about half its value since peaking in Nov. 2021.

Musk, the world's second-richest person, is expected at Tesla's March 1 investor day to promote the company's artificial intelligence capability and plans to expand its vehicle lineup.

The case is Lamontagne v Tesla Inc et al, U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, No. 23-00869.

Link: https://www.reuters.com/legal/tesla-musk-sued-by-shareholders-over-self-driving-safety-claims-2023-02-27/

Isn't any surprise. 

Tesla prioritized production speed and cheapest over anything. Quality be damn as the motto is they can deal with the quality issue after delivery. Delivery number is what drive their stock price. 

And driving up stock price is the only thing that matters. 

--

Another Tesla on Autopilot hits another firetruck...

https://apnews.com/article/musk-tesla-electric-vehicle-steering-wheel-c69867f4eb15bc582d956c309aeba95b

"At least 14 Teslas have crashed into emergency vehicles nationwide while using the system."

Seems some Teslas come with a F1 steering wheel feature:

"The agency said it received two complaints in which 2023 Model Ys were delivered to customers with a missing bolt holding the wheel to the steering column. A friction fit held the steering wheels on, but they separated when force was exerted as the SUVs were driven."

https://youtu.be/9af-1mJ9EAo

might be fun to watch.  Slow but impressive and safe. The tech is amazing

Good thing there isn't a fire truck in the parking lot, or else the Tesla will most definitely hit it smiley

--

Leawood911:

https://youtu.be/9af-1mJ9EAo

might be fun to watch.  Slow but impressive and safe. The tech is amazing

Yeah fun to watch, using a beta software controlling a 2 ton vehicle right by ususpecting pedestrians, really f'ng smart...  If I were walking with my family and an idiot likes to test how the car's beta software avoids hitting my family on a parking lot I would have a few words with him to put it lightly.

If it was any car other than a Tesla you all would be amazed. Lol. 
    Seeing this as being some type death defying stunt when you literally see the car going 2 miles per hour with a driver in control is very interesting .  The average driver is more dangerous in a parking lot. I saw the same video.  
    A car using only cameras -  no LiDAR drove through a crowded parking lot. You can see all the objects the computer recognizes and is tracking.  All of this is supposedly impossible to do according to the press and some here.  As a software developer I can appreciate the complexity involved but I am not surprised.  

Firetruck - yawn - fixed via OTA years ago.  Can that magic Mercedes with the level 3 do any of what you just saw? Even in level 2?  When do you think they will?  Some Chinese cars are closer. 

Leawood911:

Firetruck - yawn - fixed via OTA years ago. 

ROTFLOL the crash was 3 weeks ago Smiley

Breakthrough technology for self driving cars : each human/pedestrian will wear a connected transmitter indecision

Gnil:

Breakthrough technology for self driving cars : each human/pedestrian will wear a connected transmitter indecision

Smiley As long as they don't wear red clothes and have flashing lights on them they may be fine smiley

Carlos from Spain:
    Gnil:

Smiley As long as they don't wear red clothes and have flashing lights on them they may be fine smiley

I can’t keep up with all the FUD and I don’t bother. Want to guess how they will fix it?  No honest opinion about the car driving through a crowded parking lot. Not surprised. 

Gnil:

We already do. I wouldn't be surprised if apple used the same tech on their upcoming car. Same way that apple tracks things with the "Find My" whenever an iPhone is around.  

https://globalnews.ca/news/9541040/bc-tesla-driving-wrong-car-app/

Aren't Tesla's software the greatest? Armed with only your phone and the Tesla app, you can drive whatever Tesla you find. 

--

Whoopsy:

https://globalnews.ca/news/9541040/bc-tesla-driving-wrong-car-app/

Aren't Tesla's software the greatest? Armed with only your phone and the Tesla app, you can drive whatever Tesla you find. 

What makes matters worse is that because Teslas offer so little personalisation options, odds are most cars area going to look exactly like yours and you won't even notice it's someone else's indecision

Carlos from Spain:
    Gnil:

Surprised a bicyclist with flashing lights hasn’t been run over by the beast of Elon. 

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    688998 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    408922 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255623 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    234882 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65461 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4640 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

857746 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    773706 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM