CGX car nut:

While one agrees with the need to normalize the data, based on the installed base by manufacturer; however, it is doubtful Tesla’s installed base is greater than the sum of all the other manufacturers listed on the chart.  This still implies that Tesla is an outlier compared with the rest of the industry.  

Or not. Why look so hard away from injury accident data per mile driven.  Or just for grins , why not borrow a Tesla for a week and understand the tech a bit.  Why on earth would I give a crap about all this FUD if my first hand knowledge was not so contradictory to the FUD?  What are my motives to mislead any of you??  Reality folks is the FUD so well disguised and is it so hard to grasp with all the competitors struggling to catch up. 
No other car is as safe period - these are the types of stories you have to seek out to come up with stats like this. It would be funny if at the same time they are steering consumers into far more dangerous and polluting choices - obviously knowingly.  
Simple question is - would any consumer seriously look at these stats and think a Tesla is dangerous - that is the hope and prayer behind this FUD. Of course not. By now we see it as the obvious lie we have come to expect.  Those who bite kinda deserve it.