Just back from showing the GT3 T at the Cincinnati Concours:

IMG_2997.jpeg

It only has 46 miles on the odometer, but I did take through "dead man's curve" on the trip home from the dealer.  The curve is posted at 30 MPH, but most Porsche drivers take it at 60-70 MPH.  I am quite familiar with this curve and have passed through it hundreds of times over the decades.

In all my previous GT3RS, GT2RS, there was always some playing around with the steering as the car "took a set" and subsequently delivered the required grip.  Any historic 911 pilot knows the feeling.  They all made it without too much drama, but there was always some slightly imperfect turn-in with which to deal.

The 992 GT3T (and I assume GT3) front suspension makes it feel like a front-engined car.  The car turns in with no initial hesitation or imprecision.  It's absolutely phenomenal.  I had heard it was "a little better" on turn-in, but I was not prepared to be blown away by the difference.  To me, the difference is not subtle.  It's major.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. wink

--

Mike

918 Spyder + 992 GT3 Touring + Taycan Turbo + Tesla Roadster 1.5 & Model S P100D AP2 + BMWs (Z8 + 3.0 CSi) + Bentley Arnage T