Great car, enjoy.

I thought I would just make one comment, however, on your Valentine radar detector. Valentine's advice, with which I agree, is that it should be mounted as HIGH as possible in the center of the windshield so that it has a better view forward and BACKWARD thru the rear window. Where yours is mounted, it looks like, at the very least, it does not have a clear look backwards. Mine is mounted just below the mirror. Often (and I suspect this is your reasoning) people say that if its high and centered, the fuzz can see it when they are behind you by looking in thru the rear window. I'd suggest that by the time you get zapped, you can take it down before anyone pulls in behind you, as long as its legal in your state, who cares if they can see it, and you can also get a remote display so nothing would be visible from behind. Also, if it is mounted right under the mirror, it is more difficult to see when it is off and/or during the day (even if on) since the unit will form part of the dark mirror silhouette. Hope that helps.

Love the car.