Quote:
nberry said:
Quote:
ben, lj said:
Quote:
WCH said: gentlemen, there's nothing to fear, with practice, you'd be able to work the paddles, too.

anyone who can pull their prick out their pants to take a wiz (or make up out of their purse) can "work" the paddles.

OUCH! Ben Porsche would have install the F1 version in the CGT but for the fact they had not perfected it.

Let me understand your comments regarding the F1. You were frustrated sitting in traffic because you had an F1 as opposed to manual? PLEASE do not try to sell us that line.

if they had made it with an f1 type box, i wouldn't have been interested.

yes, i got tired as $hit of pulling in both paddles, then putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, vpulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in the right paddle, pulling in both paddles, putting my foot on the brake, pulling in the right paddle...

ps. i've been caught twice in that type of traffic with the CGT and while unpleasant (simply because i hate sitting), nothing about the tranny or clutch frustrated me - save for maybe how heavy the clutch is after that long a time with that many repetitions so close together.