Whoopsy:

Hehe, noted! You guys lived in those states in questions so will be experts! kiss

So something like this?

Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 12.32.59 AM.png

No plans yet, but if I do have the time, I will stop by every one of you guys at least to have a beer or 10. 

On the return trop, I think I might want to shut across Kansas and towards Colorado Springs, Just gonna stop by and say hi with friends I made when I did the Pikes Peak. From there head north towards Yellowstone Park, always wanted to visit. Alternatively I could go all the way west to California and head back north via I5, visiting friends and family there along the way.

After this trip, I still have plans to do one ginormous trip that I wanted to do, covering all 13 provinces and territories in Canada and all lower 48 in one go. At least 61 pics along the way. smiley But will need some careful planning on routing to hit all the states. 

Wonder if Porsche might want to foot that bill or at least chip in haha. Maybe they might be more encouraged if I were to take the Taycan. But honestly I would want to do it in the Panamera turbo S. Or the Exclusive. 

Heck, I might even be open to taking a Model 3 to do it if Elon wanted to sponsor it. 

I wonder if there is a Guinness record to be had for covering all 61 states and provinces and territories in one go in the shortest time.

That would be an epic trip !! My automotive dream is to one day do a loop of the whole unites states in a Porsche or a Ferrari. Don’t know how yet, but I’ll get there. wink