Carlos from Spain:
Whoopsy:

Forgot where I put my Polestar post so I am just gonna leave this here.

I still have the insurance Polestar 2 rental. I actually didn't want to give it back.

My two boys love the styling of the car, I wasn't quite sure, must be the age thing. But they and I really really dig the lovely interior. I might actually go buy one.

Took it for a nice run up to Whistler and back. 

Wow.

This thing can handle! Rock Solid, body control is excellent, damping is spot on over uneven surfaces. Front rear balance is just about perfect. Volvo/Polestar really uses quality stuff. The Ohlins dampers really shine. It's great to see they spend the money on actually useful stuff, instead of fluff like extra cameras or powerful processors for functions that don't have ETA. 

My son went the same road in his friend's Model 3 and the ride quality in the Tesla is not even close he said. The Polestar 2 does not have the extra residue oscillations after a bump, it's just one motion and done. It's quick to take a set in turns, and a very stable platform after, not much extra body motions. Not quite Taycan level but close. 

A very nice balanced sports sedan. Like a 3 series. 400hp isn't much but it matches well with the chassis, doesn't feel over powering. The car gave me great confidence to push it. I am literally slinging it like I am in the Taycan and no objection from the car. Steering feel is spot on, there is 3 settings on firmness but all gave excellent feedback, 

Super super impressed with Polestar's tuning of the car. 

I would put it as a cheaper alternative to the Taycan for a driver's EV. If one values lateral Gs more than longitudinal Gs, which is like every person that loves to drive, there is nothing better than the Polestar 2 in that price range. 

It's too bad they are out of stock and a long wait.

oh, oh... 3... 2... 1... indecision

Smiley right on cue.

--