Italo:
RC:
Italo:
RC:

In other countries, the R8 is even sold out if you want a new one. In the US and even the UK, the demand for the new R8 seems to be exceptionally high and the Spider has already a 12-16 months waiting period in the US.

I do not know, maybe it is different in Switzerland. Smiley

Not totally correct, the R8 is struggling in the UK with sales really slowing down just because its got the 4 rings on the bonnet instead of the raging bull. Prices start from £112k for a 5 month old car with 2.000 miles on the clock.

Those guys from the UK on R8talk.com seem to have a different opinion. Smiley

Also, German prices include 19% VAT. The base price of the R8 V10 Plus in the UK is 156k EUR, the base price in Germany is 190k EUR, incl. 19% VAT. Not sure if the UK price is incl. VAT?

I found the cheapest R8 V10 Plus in the UK for 119k GBP and with basically not many options, so I don't think the R8 is struggling in the UK. You are confusing numbers here... 

this one has 5k miles for £112k

http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201608206981382?search-target=usedcars&make=audi&model=r8&year-from=2...

I never compare prices of private sellers because you never know why he wants/has to sell. Still, not seeing a bargain here, especially compared to the car I got myself. Smiley I "paid" 48k EUR under MSRP with 3300 km only and a fully optioned car with almost five years and 100000 km warranty. Still, if you want to order a new custom optioned R8 in Germany, it takes over a year to get the car. If the dealer has already an order at Audi and no customer, you could get one around winter time (January). Not exactly a car which doesn't sell. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)