One more thing, have you been on a race track seeing things first hand?

Like how an equally powered car pulling away or getting wheeling in because of a difference in corner exit speed? Or how about two cars with different power differentials? Be it the more powerful car or the less powerful car?

I have. In all situations. Racing in Cup cars with same power output in Europe, in wet or dry. Lapping at my track with my 918 vs someone else with less power. Or with my Clubsport against cars with 500-600-700hp out of corners. Even when I might have better cornering speed with slicks. Which can only do so much. 

Please do tell us you track/racing experiences. I have close to if not over 10,000 laps on my track over the years. Our track, Area 27, has a more than 1km straight after the 1st turn which is heavily banked and 2 more straights that my 918 can easily break 200km/hr. I know what hp differences can do to separate cars on track. 

Go google my track, and give me comments about it with your 'expertise'.

You claimed you are with a race team or something right? Come by anytime, I will clear the track for you to do a try out. Heck, I will even cover your hotel and food and beverage. Just come and show me what you got, since you claimed you are that much better than me. I will even stream the whole thing to Rennteam just so there won't be any claim of being biased. 

Our track rental is ~$17k a day, with food and beverage and lodging, all in it's a 20k package, unless you want to come in with like the Le Mans crew with like 50 people, then it might be 30k or something. and if you want to ship over 'your' race car to do the try out, that can also be arranged. As long as you show up, I will cover everything outside of airfare. 

If you really want to, I can also arranged to have like Netflix to do the cover story, just so you can discredit me more publicly if you can. 

--