macca and Grant, thanks for your first hand, real world reports that I always find very interesting to read.

I have not driven the 992 GT3 but what I have heard form people, is like what you says. To be really faster with this car you have to exploit the last bit of it, and that is not so easy for non pro.  Last season the times I encountered a 992 GT3 on track, i always managed to be quite a bit faster then them with my 991.2 GT3 RS, even if on paper the cars should do the same times. It could also be that each time the drivers of the 992 GT3 were not used to their car yet.

About the aero, on my RS I only start to feel the extra downforce through corners at speeds above about 160 km/h .  I love it, when I have the guts to trust the car and just push that bit more on the throttle and  feel the car planted. Such a great feeling. 

What I am a little bit surprised about, is macca mentioned cracking in the front disks. I thought that with these new disks, that don't have wholes all the way through,  disks would not crack anymore, or at least, not as fast.