Pilot:
BjoernB:

Congrats ! Love flying helicopters ! kiss

Thank you! Now we just need to talk RC into flying helicopters again since he is going to Hawaii...Smiley

Smiley Great photo and congratulations... Smiley

Well...me and helicopters, we are no friends. I prefer planes. Always wanted to make my pilot's license but my wife is very opposed and the truth is, I couldn't actually afford a plane (even a small one), so why bother? Still, everything with an engine fascinates me and yes, even helicopters. Smiley

Right now I am fighting with myself not to get a motorcycle. Rode a Yamaha YZF-R1 last Sunday for a few kms, had to be careful because I haven't been on such a motorcycle for decades(!) but loved it, even if it scared the sh.t out of me. I doubt I would get a bike this powerful but maybe some sort of naked bike or something... Naahhh, I promised my wife and if I get a motorcycle, my son would want one too soon, so no. A plane? Well, still need to win the lottery and then I would make a jet license and get myself something like the Cessna Citation Mustang, nothing fancy. Smiley Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)