thuggy:

1) You did not answer my question from earlier.

2) You realize that many of the companies participating in, owners of and investors in F1 teams are public companies right?  The accounting shenanigans you suspect are happening won't be.  You think Mercedes are going to sneak some budget from the development of the C-Class to actually develop a new floor on the W13?  So when they have to report on ROI on the C-Class sales, they are going to hamper that so then get a few hundredths in F1?  Not going to happen.  Yes teams will push the boundaries, just like they push boundaries on all regs.  Will correlation software for fluid dynamics worked on for Ineos Americas cup boat potentially make their way to F1 testing... possibly.  But not at the scale you suggest.

So if the answer to my first question myself, answer is yes, if Mercedes and Ferrari spending will be curtailed by the cap even a little bit, the racing has to closer as a result.  Its been very public the redundancies of employees Mercedes and Redbull have had to unfortunately make as a result of the caps being phased in.

Where is hello? How are you?)))

1. I think that the cost cap will not increase the gap between mclaren/red bull/ferrari and mercedes. Alpine can have some disadvantage due to lack of clients that use their engine. So no possibility to share the development with the sattelite.

2. Later