Brexit has had zero negative effect upon pricing here. As a side effect of Covid restrictions/lockdown fatigue/lack of opportunity to spend cash on holidays etc the market here has gone crazy for high end cars. Prices have firmed up and risen on most with some crazy asking prices that are being paid.

If it is any indication of how hot our market is I arrived at the dealership around 10:30 am yesterday. By the time I left around 4 hours later - I met a friend there - they had sold around 7 cars from their used car stock ranging in price from around £160k to £1m. There were 3 people booked to view the F12 TdF and the first viewer bought it. There was someone else waiting to see the GTS I bought, who was hoping I was going to pass. Another dealer I was speaking to in a different area of the UK who was looking for a suitable GTS for me said he'd also had a very busy day selling approved used stock. He said his dealership had their best ever year last year in spite of the restrictions and lockdowns.