I've joined you in the V12 Verde British club with this GTS model. I have a factory order in for a new GTS but got a call from my dealer on Wednesday to say that Ferrari had just advised them my build slot has been pushed back from this April into 2023 with no firm build month as yet. It seems a few customers have suffered the same blow so I suspect Ferrari are concentrating their V12 production line on the more lucrative SP3, 812 Compezione and 812 CompezioneA models this year.

Luckily I had started a conversation with a couple of dealers a few months back to call me if any Verde British or Verde Zeltweg cars came into their stock and yesterday I got the call about this car so I booked a viewing this morning and drove over to see it. I'm glad I booked an early viewing as the number of people there looking to buy something today was incredible. I think the dealer must have sold around £2m worth of stock in the first couple of hours of opening this morning. I had no hesitation in agreeing to buy this car and there was another guy there desperately hoping I was going to pass on it so he could have it.

IMG_1925.JPG