Whoopsy:

….

As for my prediction, well I see Norris will be a contender, Max and Red Bull will fall off the pace simply because they had spent their efforts going all in last year. Hamilton will retire and Russell could be finishing 3rd. Mercedes probably will recall Nick de Vries to race in place of Hamilton. Between Leclerc, Norris and Russell, that's the top 3 for 2022. Sainz will be wild card at Ferrari, if he got the lead over Leclerc, he could get the nod to be the #1 there. So top 4 for 2022 will be Leclerc, Norris, Russell and Sainz. Not in that particular order. Max might be a close 4th. Or likely 5th.

I might likely put Hamilton somewhere in there, just because of the timing of the FIA ruling and he might race a race or 2. But I really don't see him trying to compete in a rigged and biased environment. No point.

Talent wise, Max is no better than Russell. Max just got a better car for 2021. I see Red Bull falling behind with development on the 2022 car, even with Adrian Newey, as they went all in on 2021. 

I trully hope that Lewis will be back once more to show for the last time who‘s (still) the real deal out there, especially after the events of the last race!

On top there‘re new rules in place and to finish his impressive career as the first WC under these would be „the topping on the cake“ especially considering his age compared to the young guns.

Also it would be great if he could pass some of his knowledge to George and hand over the zepter in style Smiley

I predict Max won‘t be winning any title anymore, he was taking profit of his far superior car and a very supportive team mate and now having George (Merc), Carlos & Charles (Ferrari) in competitive cars he‘ll struggle with his driving style as these guys will let him taste his own medicine for sure Smiley

Looking forward to the new season and (again) to your comments/ analysis @Whoopsy Smiley