CGX car nut:

The brilliance of moving major controls deep within menus is beyond my feeble comprehension.  https://www.thedrive.com/news/43710/teslas-v11-update-blasted-for-hiding-things-like-defroster-button-in-pointless-menus

Actually they enabled owners to move icons and controls which they use the most to where they prefer them. Smart move. Of course they won’t tell you that in a positive light.  Anyone ever been a GUID user?  Stuff changes, people who don’t understand freak out. Then, on top of that you have Tesla, favorite outrage target and those who don’t own one, don’t understand one and love to join into the FUD. Not surprisingly I might add. 
Did they mention all the other new free stuff included in the update?  A lump of coal?  Lol. Notice they don’t know or care to mention that most everything is available via voice control.  What did the other automakers give all of their customers for an OTA update for Christmas this year?  I hope everyone has is starting to see the silly ness. Smiley
I love articles which point it out Teslas flaws in areas of functionality which others don’t even offer and which the authors have very little experience with.  It ends up showing customers what they are missing.  Ask you dealer when your car is going to do that light show. (Btw any nerd can tell you that takes a lot of system integration)